Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)  - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)  - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)  - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)  - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)  - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)  - Page 3 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)  - Page 3 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)  - Page 3 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)  - Page 3 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow1525

Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)    Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)  - Page 3 EmptyWed 5 Sep - 23:40

"It's not a big deal, if anyone asks it was your drink. And your skirt is black, so it doesn't show up too badly. Not to mention you didn't pee on it, so it doesn't even smell like urine." Sarah explained as she cleaned Shana's privates and the rest of her front diaper area, before quickly wiping off her bottom. "There..Now just hold this real quick.." The older sister instructed while taking the wipe she was using and throwing it into the soaked padding before rolling it up, and securing it into a warm, heavy square. "I need both hands now." she explained, while giving the soiled diaper to Shana to hold as she got the clean pull-up ready. "Alright step in." Sarah said as she held the leg holes open.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)    Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)  - Page 3 EmptyThu 6 Sep - 0:22

( i had a fun idea im going to do it if you dont mind).

shana nodded getting her legs in the legs whole well ti was pulled up her waste' thanks big sis" she smiled walking out of the bath room only see a girl whom was her friend at school but kept her a secret from her sister and family thinking they could believe she was a really bad in-fulness on her [Only admins are allowed to see this link]

"yo hey Shana who is this chick your with" Sara chuckled
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)    Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)  - Page 3 EmptyThu 6 Sep - 0:33

Sarah quickly slid the pull-up up Shana's legs to her waist before taking the wet diaper back, and pitching it in the trash can. With that done they packed up the baby wipes, washed their hands, and held Shana's skirt under the hand dryer for a few minutes to dry out most of the hardly visible stain. And after dressing her once more Sarah led the way out of the bathroom. And after covering the short distance to be stopped by the girl, Sarah raised an eyebrow. "Chick?" She asked confirming the disrespect she had just received. All the same she answered for her younger sister. "I'm Sarah, her older sister, and you are?" She asked.

(Can't see the link.)
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)    Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)  - Page 3 EmptyThu 6 Sep - 0:37

kari giggled a bit putting her hands behind her head" wow my bestie never told me she had a big sis and you must be pretty boring if she doesn't talk about you to me" she chuckled.

"kari cut it out now!!" Shana blunted out wondering how long before her sister would pop from the rude way her friend was speaking
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)    Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)  - Page 3 EmptyThu 6 Sep - 0:44

"Bestie? And I assure you it's nothing that sort, now if you'll excuse us we've got an appointment to keep." Sarah said pointedly while urging Shana on, hoping her little sister would follow the little lie she had created.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)    Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)  - Page 3 EmptyThu 6 Sep - 7:25

"thats fine ill come to" kari smiled following next to shana,

"i have alot of explaiing to do back at the house dont i big sis" she asked because she knew her sister already didnt like her best friend ever much or not at all would be better
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)    Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)  - Page 3 EmptyThu 6 Sep - 16:06

"Please don't..It's personal, and I'm sure your parents are looking for you." Sarah said as she took hold of Shana's hand and blended into a crowd of people. "Oh, you bet you do.." She sighed as they weaved through out the crowd.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)    Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)  - Page 3 EmptyThu 6 Sep - 22:26

but kari giggled still following her" nah they know i wont be home till tonight and i feel like hanging out with shana so i think ill stick around, unless that is shana wants me to leave.

shana blushed knowing she wouldnt want her to leave.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)    Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)  - Page 3 EmptyFri 7 Sep - 0:17

"Well we're going home, and I can't take multiple passengers on my driver's license." Sarah lied as she tried to pull Shana along, and give her a look of annoyance, as well as, a questionable one on how to rid them selves of the pest.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)    Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)  - Page 3 EmptyFri 7 Sep - 7:47

"i guess it is true, she did tell me how you were a really bad liar and i can see she is right" kari chuckled. knowing she was lying, but why are you going home so soon i mean it just started raining so why not go clothes shopping.

shana blushed a bit but gave her sister a puppy dog look because she did want a new outfit
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)    Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)  - Page 3 EmptyFri 7 Sep - 23:01

"We already went clothes shopping.." Sarah sighed as she led Shana towards the door. "Now if you'll excuse us we have things to do." She said sternly while trying to dodge other people through thick crowds in hopes to leave the bad influence of an annoyance behind. "Would you tell her we're busy?" She whispered in Shana's ear as she pulled her along.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)    Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)  - Page 3 EmptyFri 7 Sep - 23:18

shana blushed a bit wiggling her fingers together truthfully not wanting to, um i mean sis Kari isn't that bad she is a lot of fun" she blushed trying to make her seem not as bad.

"yeah I'm not a bad person I'm just a fun one' she giggled like a child
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)    Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)  - Page 3 EmptyFri 7 Sep - 23:26

Sarah sighed once more trying not to be rude. "Look, we don't have time for this..I've got projects to work on at home besides, and I can already tell you're just plain distracting.." She said, actually telling the truth now as she hurried Shana along.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)    Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)  - Page 3 EmptyFri 7 Sep - 23:29

kari let out a happy giggle after hearing that" your not the first one to tell me that, in truth shana didnt like me at all until that day at school i helped her out.

Kari please dont bring that up i never told anyone" she cried with both her cheeks bright pink
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)    Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)  - Page 3 EmptyFri 7 Sep - 23:33

"Please, don't embarrass my sister. We've got things to be doing, so run along now, and find somewhere else to play." Sarah insisted sternly as she looked for some sort of escape, or place Kari couldn't follow them.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)    Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)  - Page 3 EmptyFri 7 Sep - 23:36

shana, do you want me to leave?' she asked weird ed out about her Shana was acting in truth she was more fun than this.

um kari its just that you see, but didn't have the heart to say it,"no i don't want you to leave , sis cant she help us please she is a straight A student
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)    Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)  - Page 3 EmptyFri 7 Sep - 23:47

Sarah sighed. "Somehow I doubt that..I've got a report to wright on Hamlet, and Macbeth. And I've got to help you with your homework they gave you for the long weekend. "But, maybe I'll consider it if she learns some manners within the next five minutes. Now, please, grant us some measure of privacy for just a minute. I need to discuss something very important with Shana." Sarah said sternly as she led the girl into a corner of a near by store where no one was around. "What are we going to do when you need to..Go 'to the bathroom' again?" She asked critically after making sure Kari had not followed.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)    Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)  - Page 3 EmptyFri 7 Sep - 23:54

shana blushed wiggling her fingers together again" i um that is what the embarrassing story is about" she blushed knowing she would want to know more after hearing this part, but in truth knew she would find out sooner or later and was sure this was later
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)    Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)  - Page 3 EmptySat 8 Sep - 0:04

Sarah sighed yet again, and pat the little girl on the head. "Would you care to tell me?" She asked while answering a text message from their parents. But it was clear however she was starting to piece together what had happened.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)    Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)  - Page 3 EmptySat 8 Sep - 0:07

"it happened at school a year ago, i was going to my next class when i got jumpped by a bully he ripped off my skirt and ot make it worse i really needed a change, he said he was going to drag me to class and show every one my soggy diaper but Kari knocked him out well he was taking me away and told him if he told anyone about this she break his arm off" she finished with both her cheeks cherry red" and that's how me and kari became friends
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)    Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)  - Page 3 EmptySat 8 Sep - 0:11

The story made Sarah angry to say the least. "And who was that little punk? I ought to find out where he lives, and ruin his miserable life. And then I'll file a report to the administration." She seethed, but forced herself to calm down after considering where they were. "But I guess I owe your friend an apology..And a thank you...But I demand that she learns some manners.." Sarah said firmly.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)    Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)  - Page 3 EmptySat 8 Sep - 0:14

shana let out a sigh knowing she was right" i know Kari can be a little crazy but she is a lot of fun and nice to me, also please don't Kari already broke his arm after he tried taking a pic of me once" knowing that would only tick her off more.

kari smiled well she was waiting on the fount en for those to too return
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)    Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)  - Page 3 EmptySat 8 Sep - 0:22

"Fine..I guess I owe her that much." Sarah sighed as she gently checked under her sister's skirt once more since they were alone. "And oh no, I've got to exact your revenge. It's indirect, practical, and so much worse than a broken arm. Not to mention untraceable.." She insisted, as the more malicious side of Shana's sister was invoked. As she was incredibly vindictive when it came to people messing with her sister. "When we get home, You're going to tell me his name, and then I'm going to ruin him." Sarah said as they made their way back.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)    Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)  - Page 3 EmptySat 8 Sep - 0:24

shana blushed thinking she just got him killed" wait i mean teaching him a lesson is ok but ruining his life isn't that a bit over the line" being a soft heart as as they returned to kari.

"so did you to enjoy your sisterly bonding chat" she teased
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)    Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)  - Page 3 EmptySat 8 Sep - 0:29

"He almost ruined yours..I'm going to return the favor. Would you like me to get his parents fired from their jobs as well?" Sarah asked as they returned. "Or, I could settle for having him expelled from your school, and grounded for what would probably be months." She added, then said what needed to be said to Kari before leading the girls out to the car.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)    Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next