Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)  - Page 5 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)  - Page 5 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)  - Page 5 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)  - Page 5 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)  - Page 5 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)  - Page 5 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)  - Page 5 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)  - Page 5 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)  - Page 5 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Shadow1525

Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)    Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)  - Page 5 EmptyTue 18 Sep - 23:50

(Yeah, never played this game before..)

"Alright, alright..Give us a minute.." Sarah mumbled as she took Kari aside.

"I've played this like once..I don't know how this works..Do her guys have a weakness we can exploit or..Something they're not strong against?" She asked while looking over her shoulder to see that her sister wasn't listening in. "Should I go for the same thing maybe?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)    Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)  - Page 5 EmptyWed 19 Sep - 0:06

( sorry ill make it fast).

kari nodded"yeah she kicks my but at this every time we play so might as well copy her.

"do what you want ill still win" shana said with a cocky smile across her face
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)    Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)  - Page 5 EmptyWed 19 Sep - 1:04

"We'll see about that.." Sarah said as she went and poured over stats, and chose a split team to counter the weakness of her's and half that copied it. "Do you need a diaper change?" She asked as Kari chose her team.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)    Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)  - Page 5 EmptyWed 19 Sep - 7:49

shana blushed a bit"no i dont" she whined starting to play keeping her men together begining down the high rode."sis i am going to beat you and thats that

"dont let your guard down she will kill us all" kari sighed because every time these to plaid this game shana had a 99 time she won to karis 0
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)    Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)  - Page 5 EmptyWed 19 Sep - 17:27

"We'll see..I think we might have somewhat of a chance here." Sarah replied as she mirrored her sisters moves to meet her head on, while Kari came around from the back to crush her between them. "Just follow the plan." Sarah assured the other girl as she came up the flanking rode behind them.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)    Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)  - Page 5 EmptyWed 19 Sep - 23:04

but shana had her true blades cover the back taking out there bowers" you will have to do better than that" she chuckled.

"ok now would be a good time for that plan!!" kari cried out trying to do her job
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)    Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)  - Page 5 EmptyThu 20 Sep - 2:05

"Use a small portion of your forces to distract her true blades, and hit her head on for the kill." Sarah ordered as she pushed her now, larger force, into Shana's smaller one.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)    Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)  - Page 5 EmptyThu 20 Sep - 22:10

shana giggled well having her men attack from behind there forces.

"got it" kari smiled taking the men she was order to take to her side ready to stop her men
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)    Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)  - Page 5 EmptyThu 20 Sep - 23:31

"W-When did she do that? Since when is there a stealth system in this game?" Sarah exclaimed as she placed her reserves, and kept the attack on Shana's main force.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)    Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)  - Page 5 EmptyFri 21 Sep - 7:54

kari did her job of letting her men get in the way of her trueblades" ok my job is done" kari giggled.

after a bit more playing shana smiled"how about we make a bet if i win you let me get any video game i want from the store, but if you win ill play or do anything you or kari, wants" she slide thinking she could win easy but was unknown to the secret attack coming to her
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)    Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)  - Page 5 EmptySat 22 Sep - 1:02

"I don't know about that..If I that you get something extremely violent, Mom and Dad will have my head.." Sarah warned. "But, we'll call it mine, and we can play it when they're not around I suppose..But Nothing rated M." She said sternly, just in case their secret attack didn't work out.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)    Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)  - Page 5 EmptySat 22 Sep - 8:16

"good now take them out trueblade!!, but was cut off by by karis mwn" what!" she cried well her true blades were taken out.

"sorry shana but it looks like your done for" hey push the button where i set the minds!
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)    Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)  - Page 5 EmptySat 22 Sep - 15:03

"You may be able to take on the both of us separately. But not together." Sarah confirmed as she pressed the attack, and set off the mines to further destroy her little sister's forcers.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)    Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)  - Page 5 EmptySat 22 Sep - 23:09

shana fell back down on her back' no way how could i lose to you to" she said in a shocked tone like she new she wasnt going to like whatever they had planed now.

"we won so what do you want to make Lyra do, cuss i have an idea if you dont" she giggled(playing house)
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)    Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)  - Page 5 EmptyWed 26 Sep - 18:38

"This game isn't so hard when you actually take the time to read the stats on everything..And we had a plan." Sarah reflected as reached down to check her little sister's diaper. "Now, now..Let's not take advantage of her." She warned.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)    Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)  - Page 5 EmptyThu 27 Sep - 0:32

shana blushed but sighed"no you have full right to i made a bet and lost" she whined like a child but was willing to keep her word eve n know she might regret it later on.

"well she said its ok so does anything come to mind" kari giggled
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)    Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)  - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5