Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)  - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)  - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)  - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)  - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)  - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)  - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)  - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)  - Page 2 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)  - Page 2 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
mato

mato

Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)    Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)  - Page 2 EmptySun 26 Aug - 22:52

she giggled and smiled well she was being dressed and nodded to her' sure ill go brush them" she smiled going to the bath room getting ready for the day brushing her hair putting it in pigtails with to rubber bands finishing getitng ready going ot the living seeing her sis " im already!
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)    Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)  - Page 2 EmptySun 26 Aug - 23:07

Sarah nodded, and went to pack a diaper bag consisting of two extra diapers, and Huggies pull-up in case they found them selves in a restroom devoid of a changing table. There also was of course a travel sized container of baby wipes, and rash cream. Sarah was just finishing up when Shana returned. "This look good to you?" She asked showing her the extra Huggies diapers and pull-up. With that she chucked it all into a discreet little back back beneath the first-aid kit.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)    Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)  - Page 2 EmptySun 26 Aug - 23:46

she smiled going to her" cool lets go to the mall(ill post more later but i need some sleep good night
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)    Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)  - Page 2 EmptySun 26 Aug - 23:53

"Alright, let's get going. And remember what I said, try and let me know when you're wet." Sarah reminded her little sister as they went out to her car, where she helped her little sister into the booster seat, and buckled Shana and herself in before driving off towards the mall.

It wasn't that much later when they arrived, and got out of the car, walking towards the clothing store where they began to look through various racks of clothing, and after finishing and buying what they wanted she led her sister towards the game store.

(Alright, I'll probably be up all night, so if you find yourself online again before morning go ahead and post.)
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)    Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)  - Page 2 EmptyTue 28 Aug - 22:35

shana blushed heavy after hearing that" you know ill tell you when i wet i always do but please dont mention it!!" she cried and also felt a bit embarrassed, smiling well she got clothes and now looking thru the games" what game should i get " she smiled pressing her face in t the glass
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)    Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)  - Page 2 EmptyTue 28 Aug - 22:41

"I wont, I was just reminding you." Sarah replied as they left. Upon making their way to the game store Sarah stood aside and let her little sister look through everything. "Just make sure it's one that's appropriate." She sighed, knowing full well that their parents adhered to the rating on games. "Not that I would care, but Mom and Dad would kill me if I bought you T or M rated game..We'll just play mine when we get back home." She promised as Shana looked over everything.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)    Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)  - Page 2 EmptyTue 28 Aug - 23:34

but shana puffed out her cheeks feeling annoyed" thats no fun you know i love t rated games why is it mom and dad wont let me buy them!!" she whined acting childish towards her older sister knowing it wasnt how she should behave but couldnt help it
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)    Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)  - Page 2 EmptyTue 28 Aug - 23:49

"Because you're 12, and well..They barely see you as that.." Sarah answered quietly as she bent down to pick up an E10+ rated game for Shana's inspection. "I have plenty of them, and we can play the ones that aren't too bad." Sarah promised once again as she gestured towards the front of Shan's skirt with a questioning look.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)    Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)  - Page 2 EmptyWed 29 Aug - 6:47

"alright fine thank you big sis" she smiled hugging her but pulled down her skirt after feeling her lift it up partly' dont do that!!!: she whined refusing to quiet her childish behaver at this point of time but also had this nightmare once with her skirt getting socking wet and her sis dressed her up as a baby so no one would know it was her
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)    Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)  - Page 2 EmptyWed 29 Aug - 22:55

"Well, let's get going then, do you need to use the restroom?" Sarah asked after they purchased what ever E or E10+ game Shana wanted. "It's not good to wait too long you know? So do you..Need to..You know?" Sarah said quietly as she quieted her sister down when they reached an open space in the mall.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)    Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)  - Page 2 EmptyThu 30 Aug - 23:53

but she blushed turning her head from her sister"no i don't need to use it, and beside even if i did there would be no way for me to even realize it before it be to late" she reminded her but with a bit of a smart tone of voice angry because she couldnt get the game she wanted because it was t rated
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)    Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)  - Page 2 EmptyThu 30 Aug - 23:57

Sarah sighed, "Calm down, I know that..I was trying to ask.." She paused to make sure no one was around to hear her. "I was trying to ask if you were wet silly, but obviously I didn't just want to say that.." Sarah whispered as she led the way through the mall. "So if you don't need to 'go to the bathroom' how about some lunch?" Sarah offered as she tried to recall what restaurants where in the area.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)    Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)  - Page 2 EmptyFri 31 Aug - 22:55

but she blushed not wanting to hear this" i know but, it just makes me crazy i mean if anyone found out i wear these i think i would have alot harder of a time at school" she whined hoping no one would ever find out about her diaper needs.' can we get something to eat?
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)    Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)  - Page 2 EmptyFri 31 Aug - 23:03

"I know, but if we say things like needing to use the restroom, and knowing what it means..Well no one will know but us right?" Sarah whispered back as they passed through another dead spot in the mall. "No one will find out, I promised remember? And..Sure, let's go to that little sub shop at the end of the mall.." Sarah replied at the mention of getting something to eat, as she knew that place had a single restroom, which was actually a set of single 'Woman's and Men's ' restrooms, which if she remembered correctly lacked a changing table. But she knew that she could make it work if needed.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)    Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)  - Page 2 EmptySat 1 Sep - 22:45

she blushed but nodded' alright thank you' she smiled taking her hand' can we get some pizza' she giggled going back to her old cute self again ;loving having a sister as nice as she was and loved pizza more than any other type of food
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)    Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)  - Page 2 EmptySat 1 Sep - 22:54

"You're welcome, and sure pizza sounds like a good idea." Sarah replied with a smile as they reached their destination, she ordered a medium pizza before sitting down at a booth next to her sister. "So, when we get home do you want to watch a movie or play video games?" Sarah asked as their food was being prepared.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)    Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)  - Page 2 EmptySun 2 Sep - 0:26

" i think video games sound good" she replied taking a bite of the pizza" this is really good" she giggled happy that she could play with her sister" i am going to beats on the ps3 " she giggled because she was always better at games than she was
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)    Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)  - Page 2 EmptySun 2 Sep - 0:44

"Well, you are typically better than me at that sort of thing." Sarah shrugged as she ate. "But, you play a lot more than I do." She pointed out while finishing up her first slice. But that was mostly because Sarah was typically busy with school or extra curricular activities, if she had more time she would gladly play games with Shana more often. "Well, it'll still be fun either way." She laughed after finishing up her pizza, and cleaning her hands before discreetly checking her sister's diaper under the table by poking the front of her diaper from behind the skirt so that it never even showed to begin with.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)    Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)  - Page 2 EmptySun 2 Sep - 8:30

shana smiled loving talking with her sis liek this and couldnt wait to get home so she could play games but blushed after she touched her diaper making her yelp up spilling her coka on herself and to make it worse she wet at that moment with head cheeks bright pink now
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)    Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)  - Page 2 EmptySun 2 Sep - 17:34

Sarah quickly got the cup out of the way, and sighed as she checked her sister's diaper once more to confirm what just happen, She thought Shana would be used to it by now, as their parents checked her diaper often enough. "Do you need to go to the bathroom?" Sarah asked as she got a few napkins, and using them to pat Shana's skirt dry as the girl wet her diaper.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)    Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)  - Page 2 EmptyMon 3 Sep - 0:30

she blushed nodded with her face totally pink" please" she replied not wanting ot sit in this any longer than she had to because it felt really uncomfortable being sock with a soda and her own pee
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)    Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)  - Page 2 EmptyMon 3 Sep - 0:44

"Alright, there's a private restroom right here.." Sarah informed her as she left money on the table, grabbed her bag and took Shana by the hand to the restroom. Once there Sarah hung the bag on a hook attached to the door, and looked around. When she didn't see a changing table she frowned. "Alright..I'm going to change you standing up alright?" She informed her little sister while reaching out to unfasten her skirt, and help her step out of it to reveal her soaked diaper beneath.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)    Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)  - Page 2 EmptyWed 5 Sep - 8:39

she nodded following her to the rest room wondering how her sister stayed so calm nodding to what she told her to do stepping out of her skirt" please hurry if some one saw me in here i would die
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)    Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)  - Page 2 EmptyWed 5 Sep - 17:30

"Relax silly, it's single person. And the door's locked." Sarah reassured her while patting the little girl on the head at the same time as feeling the front of her wet diaper to see how wet it was. And after doing so she opened her small back pack and dug around a moment to find the Huggies pull-up, and baby wipes she had packed. "Now like I said it's important you stay somewhat still here." She reminded her little sister, and got a few paper towels to use as a makeshift place mat to kneel on, and set supplies down such as the clean, and now unfolded pull-up along with the open container of wipes. "There, now let's get you cleaned up." She said while gently untapping the sagging diaper where Shana stood, and caught it in one hand, while her other wiped Shana's diaper area clean. "Just stay standing, I don't want you laying down on the floor here." She reminded her.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)    Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)  - Page 2 EmptyWed 5 Sep - 23:31

she blushed knowing it safe but didn't make her feel much better' i know but i cant believe i spilled my drink on myself" she whined like a little girl sitting perfectly still s o her sister could get her changed and they could return home
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)    Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Big Sister 'Baby' Sits (Private.)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next