Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
force baby neko (private for me and Isumi) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
force baby neko (private for me and Isumi) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
force baby neko (private for me and Isumi) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
force baby neko (private for me and Isumi) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
force baby neko (private for me and Isumi) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
force baby neko (private for me and Isumi) EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
force baby neko (private for me and Isumi) EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
force baby neko (private for me and Isumi) EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
force baby neko (private for me and Isumi) EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

force baby neko (private for me and Isumi)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
darksara

darksara

force baby neko (private for me and Isumi) Empty
PostSubject: force baby neko (private for me and Isumi)   force baby neko (private for me and Isumi) EmptyFri 31 Dec - 1:16

a young neko women age 18 always want a baby she could care for but she could never find anyone to mate with her so she is going to kidnap a young girl and force her to be her baby and do some bonding fun as well
[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

at the park hiding in the bush* i just wait till some one come and i knock them out

Last edited by darksara on Fri 31 Dec - 1:38; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Isumi
Admin
Isumi

PostSubject: Re: force baby neko (private for me and Isumi)   force baby neko (private for me and Isumi) EmptyFri 31 Dec - 1:31

(ano...she's rather small to be kidnapping someone or to be a dominant character,and especially to be 22,don't you think ^^; and just to be clear,she wouldn't be a neko,she'd be a nekomimi)

Makie hummed as she sat down on the park bench,taking out her notebook and starting to make plans for her class's cultural festival. She was a regular 14 year old girl,but right now she was wearing a santa outfit that was rather sexy because her classmates had been 'playing' with her. She blushed as a couple people snuck glances at her.

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Back to top Go down
https://teatime.forumotion.com
darksara

darksara

PostSubject: Re: force baby neko (private for me and Isumi)   force baby neko (private for me and Isumi) EmptyFri 31 Dec - 1:35

Isumi wrote:
(ano...she's rather small to be kidnapping someone or to be a dominant character,and especially to be 22,don't you think ^^; and just to be clear,she wouldn't be a neko,she'd be a nekomimi)

Makie hummed as she sat down on the park bench,taking out her notebook and starting to make plans for her class's cultural festival. She was a regular 14 year old girl,but right now she was wearing a santa outfit that was rather sexy because her classmates had been 'playing' with her. She blushed as a couple people snuck glances at her.

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

( i get it i am not good at starting a rp sorry)

oh she look good hehe *she put her face back to normal and walk up to her* hello dont u think u r a little young to be wearing something so reviling *siting next to her*
Back to top Go down
Isumi
Admin
Isumi

PostSubject: Re: force baby neko (private for me and Isumi)   force baby neko (private for me and Isumi) EmptyFri 31 Dec - 1:36

(could you please change it to a picture of an adult,or at least someone that looks at least 18? ^^; and please push reply instead of quote)

She blushed and tugged on the bottom of it."M-m-my fr-friends made me wear it..."She explained,her face bright red.
Back to top Go down
darksara

darksara

PostSubject: Re: force baby neko (private for me and Isumi)   force baby neko (private for me and Isumi) EmptyFri 31 Dec - 1:41

well maybe u should not listen to them here i was going to have lunxh with a friend but she a no show and i cant eat this all would u like to join me
Back to top Go down
Isumi
Admin
Isumi

PostSubject: Re: force baby neko (private for me and Isumi)   force baby neko (private for me and Isumi) EmptyFri 31 Dec - 1:43

"I d-didn't want to wear it.."She muttered defensively,blushing."A-a-and um....I'm n-not supposed to go anywhere with strangers..."
Back to top Go down
darksara

darksara

PostSubject: Re: force baby neko (private for me and Isumi)   force baby neko (private for me and Isumi) EmptyFri 31 Dec - 1:45

well i see that u learn well well here a sandwitch since i cant eat good bye *as i leave i hide behide a bush waiting* in her mind as soon as she take a bite she be knock out
Back to top Go down
Isumi
Admin
Isumi

PostSubject: Re: force baby neko (private for me and Isumi)   force baby neko (private for me and Isumi) EmptyFri 31 Dec - 2:05

She looked at the sandwhich in her hands curiously.'I really shouldn't....but I don't want to be rude...and I am hungry...' she thought,blushing as her tummy grumbled. She sighed and took a bite,instantaneously blacking out,her body falling sideways as she now lay motionless on the bench,her panties revealed to the world(white with a teddy bear on them).
Back to top Go down
darksara

darksara

PostSubject: Re: force baby neko (private for me and Isumi)   force baby neko (private for me and Isumi) EmptyFri 31 Dec - 9:19

*sara come out of the bush and go to the girl now knock out* ahh she so cute like this *picking her up* u r going to love your new place my little girl hehe *she carry her to her car and strap her in a car seat take her to her house and then take her inside* haha final now then striping her of her clother and tieing her down to a changing table now she wait for here to wake up* i want to do this while she awake hehe
Back to top Go down
Isumi
Admin
Isumi

PostSubject: Re: force baby neko (private for me and Isumi)   force baby neko (private for me and Isumi) EmptyFri 31 Dec - 13:50

"Nnnn..."She woke up quite awhile later and shivered,noticing things were now very cold. She looked down and yelled,shocked that she was tied down to a changing table and naked,she started squirming around."W-what's going on!"She screamed.
Back to top Go down
darksara

darksara

PostSubject: Re: force baby neko (private for me and Isumi)   force baby neko (private for me and Isumi) EmptySat 1 Jan - 0:01

dark sara walk in i see u r awake now *holding needle in her hand* you should know better then to eat food ppl give you hehe *walking by touching her privite area* well first thing first do u know what i am going to you there r many thing i can do can you think of any *spining the needle in her hand*
Back to top Go down
Isumi
Admin
Isumi

PostSubject: Re: force baby neko (private for me and Isumi)   force baby neko (private for me and Isumi) EmptySat 1 Jan - 2:29

She moaned and blushed heavily as the lady touched her...down there. "N-n-n-no...." Was all she was able to say.

(sorry,have to post from my mp3,stupid computer)
Back to top Go down
darksara

darksara

PostSubject: Re: force baby neko (private for me and Isumi)   force baby neko (private for me and Isumi) EmptySat 1 Jan - 9:25

hehe well look like u r in too much shock to speak well i just show u hehe *darksara pull out a bag and pull out of it a diaper your going to be my baby and not a baby my baby neko one i injuct this into u *she tapes the diaper on her and put the shot in her leg* hehe soon u be a neko like me and u be helpless as a newborn hehe *evil smile arcross her face*
Back to top Go down
Isumi
Admin
Isumi

PostSubject: Re: force baby neko (private for me and Isumi)   force baby neko (private for me and Isumi) EmptySat 1 Jan - 14:17

"W-wha-no!"She screamed as she injected the shot into her and just layed there crying as neko ears popped out of her head, and a tail sprouted out from right above her backside.
Back to top Go down
darksara

darksara

PostSubject: Re: force baby neko (private for me and Isumi)   force baby neko (private for me and Isumi) EmptySat 1 Jan - 23:33

oh u look so cute as a neko haha now then let get u all dress up *puting silk mitten on her hands and untiing her* now then u sit there like a good baby and i have a nice dress out for u move and well u want to know what i will do to u
Back to top Go down
Isumi
Admin
Isumi

PostSubject: Re: force baby neko (private for me and Isumi)   force baby neko (private for me and Isumi) EmptySun 2 Jan - 23:41

"W-what are you g-g-going tto do...." Was all she could manage to say,sitting there in shock as she examined her diaper,tail and everything else.
Back to top Go down
darksara

darksara

PostSubject: Re: force baby neko (private for me and Isumi)   force baby neko (private for me and Isumi) EmptySun 2 Jan - 23:52

darksara come back with a pink dress that lockable plaste locking pants a bonnie bib and pac* now hold still
Back to top Go down
Isumi
Admin
Isumi

PostSubject: Re: force baby neko (private for me and Isumi)   force baby neko (private for me and Isumi) EmptySun 2 Jan - 23:59

"Y-y-yes ma'm.."She muttered,blushing shejjust sat there with her eyes closed,blushing bright red as she started coming back to her senses.
Back to top Go down
darksara

darksara

PostSubject: Re: force baby neko (private for me and Isumi)   force baby neko (private for me and Isumi) EmptyMon 3 Jan - 0:04

she tie the bonnie on her head cuting the top she her new cat ear could poke out the bib around her neck and put the dress on her then lock it so she cant take i off then put the plastle pant on her and lock them as well* nowthen u will call me mommy sara or mommy second u will not take your diaper or what i put on u or u will be punish u may wak around to get a feel for your diaper hahaha
Back to top Go down
Isumi
Admin
Isumi

PostSubject: Re: force baby neko (private for me and Isumi)   force baby neko (private for me and Isumi) EmptyMon 3 Jan - 0:13

She just sat there and blushed furiously as she dressed her. "Y-y-yes mommy....." She muttered,hating having to call her kidnapper that. She tried to stand up but quickly fell on her padded bottom,and her tail,causing her to yelp."N-nyaa!" She whimpered and crawled towards a mirror,were she sat in front of it,examining herself...and started bawling.
Back to top Go down
darksara

darksara

PostSubject: Re: force baby neko (private for me and Isumi)   force baby neko (private for me and Isumi) EmptyMon 3 Jan - 0:24

oh what wrong is the baby hunger *picking her up and placing her in a high chair and locking her in it* i get yum baby food out for u hahaha
Back to top Go down
Isumi
Admin
Isumi

PostSubject: Re: force baby neko (private for me and Isumi)   force baby neko (private for me and Isumi) EmptyMon 3 Jan - 0:30

"N-n-no miss,Im not h-h-hungry!" She cried,sobbing and struggling to get out of the high chair.
Back to top Go down
darksara

darksara

PostSubject: Re: force baby neko (private for me and Isumi)   force baby neko (private for me and Isumi) EmptyMon 3 Jan - 0:54

oh you may change your mind after this *she add catnip to the food just a little so not to hurt her and bring it to her* r u sure *puting it to her nose
Back to top Go down
Isumi
Admin
Isumi

PostSubject: Re: force baby neko (private for me and Isumi)   force baby neko (private for me and Isumi) EmptyMon 3 Jan - 1:03

"N-nya....I m-mean yes Im sure..." She muttered,sniffling. Her nose was stuffed up from crying so the drugs did nothing.
Back to top Go down
darksara

darksara

PostSubject: Re: force baby neko (private for me and Isumi)   force baby neko (private for me and Isumi) EmptyMon 3 Jan - 1:04

ok then open up *holding a spoon to her mouth* here come the train
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: force baby neko (private for me and Isumi)   force baby neko (private for me and Isumi) Empty

Back to top Go down

force baby neko (private for me and Isumi)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next