Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
Soul Eater: Blood of Youth- Continuation (Private for thelonegrunt and Sami-Chan) - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
Soul Eater: Blood of Youth- Continuation (Private for thelonegrunt and Sami-Chan) - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
Soul Eater: Blood of Youth- Continuation (Private for thelonegrunt and Sami-Chan) - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
Soul Eater: Blood of Youth- Continuation (Private for thelonegrunt and Sami-Chan) - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
Soul Eater: Blood of Youth- Continuation (Private for thelonegrunt and Sami-Chan) - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
Soul Eater: Blood of Youth- Continuation (Private for thelonegrunt and Sami-Chan) - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
Soul Eater: Blood of Youth- Continuation (Private for thelonegrunt and Sami-Chan) - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
Soul Eater: Blood of Youth- Continuation (Private for thelonegrunt and Sami-Chan) - Page 2 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
Soul Eater: Blood of Youth- Continuation (Private for thelonegrunt and Sami-Chan) - Page 2 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Soul Eater: Blood of Youth- Continuation (Private for thelonegrunt and Sami-Chan)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Sami-Chan

Sami-Chan

Soul Eater: Blood of Youth- Continuation (Private for thelonegrunt and Sami-Chan) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Blood of Youth- Continuation (Private for thelonegrunt and Sami-Chan)   Soul Eater: Blood of Youth- Continuation (Private for thelonegrunt and Sami-Chan) - Page 2 EmptyWed 6 Jun - 21:05

Soul was surprised by the gesture, a really big one, as it was very sudden. However, he didn't back away from the kiss, nor did he become uncomfortable. It only took him a moment to do the same back once it began. Their first kiss, in his bed. Soul found that odd, and wished she at least waited for a better moment to go to this, but didn't question it. Soul now had a blush on his face, which was visible even in the darkness. He smiled warmly at Tsubaki, something he was never seen with before, and returned her words by whispering four of his own. "I love you, too."
Back to top Go down
thelonegrunt

thelonegrunt

Soul Eater: Blood of Youth- Continuation (Private for thelonegrunt and Sami-Chan) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Blood of Youth- Continuation (Private for thelonegrunt and Sami-Chan)   Soul Eater: Blood of Youth- Continuation (Private for thelonegrunt and Sami-Chan) - Page 2 EmptyWed 6 Jun - 23:10

With those departing words, Tsubaki closed her eyes, completely reliant on the warm body heat that her boyfriend gave off. She felt happy when Soul returned his grasp, his arms gently wrapping around her and pulling her in closer to him. They were indeed sharing an intimate, serious moment, something which made Tsubaki's heart race and thump rapidly.
However, this started to fade away as the minutes passed by, and Tsubaki became more and more used to the feeling. She was eventually comfortable enough to drift away into a deep and peaceful sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sami-Chan

Sami-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Blood of Youth- Continuation (Private for thelonegrunt and Sami-Chan)   Soul Eater: Blood of Youth- Continuation (Private for thelonegrunt and Sami-Chan) - Page 2 EmptyThu 21 Jun - 19:57

The smell of breakfast filled the air as Crona tried his best to make a surprised meal for Maka once she had awoken, though only knew how to operate the toaster, therefore only making several waffles for the girl. Had he known Soul and Tsubaki were present in the household, he would have taken the time to make them some as well. He wouldn't allow himself to eat until his sweetheart was satisfied first, as surely Maka would be hungry in the morning having been forced to skip dinner due to the unfortunate circumstances the previous night.
Back to top Go down
thelonegrunt

thelonegrunt

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Blood of Youth- Continuation (Private for thelonegrunt and Sami-Chan)   Soul Eater: Blood of Youth- Continuation (Private for thelonegrunt and Sami-Chan) - Page 2 EmptyThu 21 Jun - 20:10

Maka started to slowly wake up, the first thing she noted being the drastic shift in scenery. She was no longer outside in the park with Crona at night, but in her room at the crack of dawn, alone in her bed. It was the smell of toasted waffles from the kitchen which caused her to fully awaken, heightening her senses and causing her to slowly continue to walk. It was with each step that she realized that she had wet herself. She would have been completely embarrassed had she been aware that she had already done it, and that her boyfriend had personally changed her. She would simply try to ignore it now and see what was going on outside.
Maka stood up and headed towards the kitchen, surprised to see that Crona was still here, making a nice breakfast for either himself or someone else. Fortunately, the girl was much more content today, and not nervous at being in his presence.

Meanwhile, both Soul and Tsubaki were fast asleep in Soul's room. The two cuddling weapons in the room felt no need to rise early, for it was another weekend which did not require much of their efforts.
Back to top Go down
Sami-Chan

Sami-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Blood of Youth- Continuation (Private for thelonegrunt and Sami-Chan)   Soul Eater: Blood of Youth- Continuation (Private for thelonegrunt and Sami-Chan) - Page 2 EmptyThu 21 Jun - 20:18

Crona turned once sensing somebody's presence, and immediately smiled after seeing it was Maka. Placing the plate of breakfast at the table, he gestured her to sit down. "Good morning. Come and have something to eat."
Back to top Go down
thelonegrunt

thelonegrunt

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Blood of Youth- Continuation (Private for thelonegrunt and Sami-Chan)   Soul Eater: Blood of Youth- Continuation (Private for thelonegrunt and Sami-Chan) - Page 2 EmptyThu 21 Jun - 20:23

Maka still had the thought of Medusa in her mind, but she did not want to worry about it right now. Crona didn't deserve to be stressed out over something which he knew nothing about. Tossing the information aside, Maka returned the smile and walked up to Crona, giving him a hug before anything else. After the gesture, she sat down on the table and started to eat.
She was curious as to what happened last night, however. At some point, she stopped slicing through her waffles with her silverware and looked back up to Crona. "Crona... What happened last night?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Sami-Chan

Sami-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Blood of Youth- Continuation (Private for thelonegrunt and Sami-Chan)   Soul Eater: Blood of Youth- Continuation (Private for thelonegrunt and Sami-Chan) - Page 2 EmptyThu 21 Jun - 20:34

Crona frowned a the question, as the event still bothered him ven now. It was so unsuspected and startling. He hadn't a clue what triggered the behavior, as Maka wouldn't suddenly collapse for now reason. He began to answer her, no letting her go without the knowledge of last night. "You were acting weird last night, like you were becoming sick out of the blue; you were sweating and breathing heavily despite it not being hot, and you wobbled with eah step. Next thing that you know, you fell on the ground, and I couldn't wake you up. I had to carry you back here, we're I fell asleep beside you in your bed. Now here we are."
Back to top Go down
thelonegrunt

thelonegrunt

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Blood of Youth- Continuation (Private for thelonegrunt and Sami-Chan)   Soul Eater: Blood of Youth- Continuation (Private for thelonegrunt and Sami-Chan) - Page 2 EmptyThu 21 Jun - 20:50

"I... did?" Maka now quickly remembered it now; she had been trying to hold in the confidential information so much that it caused her to cave under pressure. Therefore, it made sense now that she could not remember the last time she saw Crona's face last night. Maka was touched that Crona was so dedicated in making her happy. He used the energy he had to bring her home and kept her company when she truly needed it.
She still couldn't help but feel bad that Crona had to deal with a lot of things last night. "Oh... I'm sorry, Crona. I really didn't want you to get worked up or worried about anything."
Back to top Go down
Sami-Chan

Sami-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Blood of Youth- Continuation (Private for thelonegrunt and Sami-Chan)   Soul Eater: Blood of Youth- Continuation (Private for thelonegrunt and Sami-Chan) - Page 2 EmptyThu 21 Jun - 20:57

"It's fine, Maka." Crona reassured her. Although, he wanted to know why Maka was behaving so strangely, and now would be a good time to ask now that she was awake. Hopefully, he would receive an answer that would not increase his worry. "Why did that happen? It is not like you suddenly felt like it. Do you remember anything regarding that?"
Back to top Go down
thelonegrunt

thelonegrunt

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Blood of Youth- Continuation (Private for thelonegrunt and Sami-Chan)   Soul Eater: Blood of Youth- Continuation (Private for thelonegrunt and Sami-Chan) - Page 2 EmptyThu 21 Jun - 21:19

Maka froze up, for a moment. She had not expected him to ask about it so suddenly. She would have to come up with something and quickly. "Well, I just... felt bad. I didn't know exactly what kind of place we would be going to... and, I think Soul put something in the food I ate before I came to see you... I didn't cook it and I felt just awful. "She said, sounding very convincing. She only included Soul in this because Crona understood the comradeship between a meister and his or her weapon.
Back to top Go down
Sami-Chan

Sami-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Blood of Youth- Continuation (Private for thelonegrunt and Sami-Chan)   Soul Eater: Blood of Youth- Continuation (Private for thelonegrunt and Sami-Chan) - Page 2 EmptyThu 21 Jun - 22:10

"Oh. That's all?" Crona asked, seeming satisfied with the answer. All of the word drained from his body at that moment, and a giggle suddenly escaped his lips, one only a boy like him could pull off. "Not to be rude, but it's quite funny. It was a good prank. He really gave me a scare, but now that I know it was a harmless joke, I don't need to worry anymore. I'm sure he didn't mean to hurt you."
Back to top Go down
thelonegrunt

thelonegrunt

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Blood of Youth- Continuation (Private for thelonegrunt and Sami-Chan)   Soul Eater: Blood of Youth- Continuation (Private for thelonegrunt and Sami-Chan) - Page 2 EmptyThu 21 Jun - 22:22

Maka smiled, knowing that the events of last night would not loom over Crona's head any longer. "Yeah... he's always been a joker... but I've gotten used to his jokes since the time I met him." She said, but eventually her mood shifted to one of joy and happiness. She was happy that her boyfriend was relieved and not upset in any way. She could currently push aside the problems they may all face in the future and spend these moments with him as happy as she could have possibly been.
Back to top Go down
Sami-Chan

Sami-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Blood of Youth- Continuation (Private for thelonegrunt and Sami-Chan)   Soul Eater: Blood of Youth- Continuation (Private for thelonegrunt and Sami-Chan) - Page 2 EmptyThu 21 Jun - 23:07

"Maybe after we eat, we can try and do things together like we intended to last night. It was disappointing our date ended so shortly." Crona suggested to Maka. It would be a good way to wake themselves up more from the tiredness that still lingered in them, but also a good way to make up for last night's event. Even if Soul and Tsubaki wouldn't be with them, Crona prefered to be alone with Maka.
Back to top Go down
thelonegrunt

thelonegrunt

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Blood of Youth- Continuation (Private for thelonegrunt and Sami-Chan)   Soul Eater: Blood of Youth- Continuation (Private for thelonegrunt and Sami-Chan) - Page 2 EmptyThu 21 Jun - 23:17

Maka could not agree with Crona any more. Some time alone with him would be for their own good. Internally, she also needed to be completely sure that what she thought about last night would not rear its ugly head once again. Looking into Crona's eyes and visioning his reaction towards the information was something Maka would try her hardest to avoid. Judging from her mannerisms today, it didn't seem like it would be hard to do.
"Alright, that sounds great!" Maka stated, continuing to eat her breakfast until the plate of waffles were completely empty. She wasn't close to being full, either; for a small girl, she had quite the appetite.
Back to top Go down
Sami-Chan

Sami-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Blood of Youth- Continuation (Private for thelonegrunt and Sami-Chan)   Soul Eater: Blood of Youth- Continuation (Private for thelonegrunt and Sami-Chan) - Page 2 EmptyThu 21 Jun - 23:25

Crona had just made himself some waffles as well when he noticed Maka's plate had been cleaned off. Giggling once more, Crona sat down beside her at the table, slightly sliding the plate over towards her. "Would you like some more?" he offered, knowing Maka would not refuse even if she said she would. He wouldn't care either, as even though he ate little himself, he still managed to get enough energy and be healthy like anybody else.
Back to top Go down
thelonegrunt

thelonegrunt

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Blood of Youth- Continuation (Private for thelonegrunt and Sami-Chan)   Soul Eater: Blood of Youth- Continuation (Private for thelonegrunt and Sami-Chan) - Page 2 EmptyThu 21 Jun - 23:34

"Oh, thank you! That would be nice." Maka said politely, taking more precaution with this plate by eating it much slower. She didn't want to come off as a rude and impolite boar to Crona.

Back to top Go down
Sami-Chan

Sami-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Blood of Youth- Continuation (Private for thelonegrunt and Sami-Chan)   Soul Eater: Blood of Youth- Continuation (Private for thelonegrunt and Sami-Chan) - Page 2 EmptyThu 21 Jun - 23:46

The two were silent during the short meal, though words were not needed at the moment. Once they were both satisfied, they had prepared to leave. Thy didn't know what they would do, as this plan was a last minute thing and not thought of until just a few moments ago, but would it matter? They had one another, and being close all day would be worth anything for the two. What they did or what they conversed about were only secondary to the minutes in one another's presence.
Back to top Go down
thelonegrunt

thelonegrunt

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Blood of Youth- Continuation (Private for thelonegrunt and Sami-Chan)   Soul Eater: Blood of Youth- Continuation (Private for thelonegrunt and Sami-Chan) - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Jun - 0:04

As they started to head out the door after eating, Maka held her boyfriend's hand close. She had a secret, but it wasn't about him. It was about the little inconvenience wrapped around her legs and its current condition...
She'd have to try and shrug it off as best as she could. With Crona standing next to her, she could manage through mostly anything. With the confidence invested in him, she stood by his side, feeling proud to have someone that she now loved so very much.

About the time the grotesque-looking sun rose, the blinds were partially opened in Soul's bedroom. The natural light beamed down from the sky and cast a glow onto his bed, around the side where Tsubaki was sleeping. Slowly, she started to moan and grumble, waking due to the bright light in her face. Turning back over, she remained in bed, stretching out her body to flex her limbs and muscles. Satisfied, she looked back down to Soul, who still slept in bed. With a smile, she gave his cheek a slight, gentle tap. Then she wrapped her arms around him and bundled up to him, feeling much more secure in knowing that someone she had passionate feelings for was right in front of her.

In the back of her mind, she wondered whether or not Crona and Maka were safe. It had been a full day since she had talked to either one of them.
Back to top Go down
Sami-Chan

Sami-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Blood of Youth- Continuation (Private for thelonegrunt and Sami-Chan)   Soul Eater: Blood of Youth- Continuation (Private for thelonegrunt and Sami-Chan) - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Jun - 14:14

Soul soon began to stir in his sleep, and his eyes slowly began to open. He tried to stretch, but due to Tsubaki holding him, he had to remain still. He let her be in this position for as long as she wanted, as Soul didn't want to break this small moment of the early morning.
Back to top Go down
thelonegrunt

thelonegrunt

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Blood of Youth- Continuation (Private for thelonegrunt and Sami-Chan)   Soul Eater: Blood of Youth- Continuation (Private for thelonegrunt and Sami-Chan) - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Jun - 15:43

Tsubaki smiled upon seeing him awake after this movement. "Good morning, Soul. Nice to see you're up this early, too." She stated with a giggle, giving him a small kiss on the cheek as a good way to start the day. Had he been asleep still, Tsubaki probably would have drifted back to sleep and held him even closer.
Back to top Go down
Sami-Chan

Sami-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Blood of Youth- Continuation (Private for thelonegrunt and Sami-Chan)   Soul Eater: Blood of Youth- Continuation (Private for thelonegrunt and Sami-Chan) - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Jun - 17:25

"I'm surprised I even am." Soul said as he yawned. "We were up late last night. I think we were, anyway."

Though not wanting to move, his stomach said otherwise, and forced him and Tsubaki to part from their cuddle. He groggily walked out of the room, and before doing anything else, checked Maka's room to see if she was home, only finding an empty bed. "Huh. She didn't even come home last night. Wonder what's up with her?"
Back to top Go down
thelonegrunt

thelonegrunt

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Blood of Youth- Continuation (Private for thelonegrunt and Sami-Chan)   Soul Eater: Blood of Youth- Continuation (Private for thelonegrunt and Sami-Chan) - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Jun - 17:43

Tsubaki blinked as Soul mentioned it. Standing up from her bed, she went to the other side of the room still only wearing her black bra and panties. Grabbing the clothes she had thrown off of her body last night, she started to dress yet again. "Well, who knows? Perhaps they were here this whole time and we didn't even know it." She joked with a giggle, not even realizing the irony of that statement. "Perhaps we should go look for them? They couldn't be too far."
Back to top Go down
Sami-Chan

Sami-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Blood of Youth- Continuation (Private for thelonegrunt and Sami-Chan)   Soul Eater: Blood of Youth- Continuation (Private for thelonegrunt and Sami-Chan) - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Jun - 23:45

"I'm sure they're just being lovey dicey somewhere." Soul shrugged. "But you're right. We should at least check on them, wherever the hell they are at now. They should've came home to let us know they were all right and everything."

Soul didn't want to spend the early part of his day searching for Maka and Crona when they could be doing other things to pass the time, but he didn't want to upset Tsubaki and have her think he only thought about himself, even of that were true for the most part. With this plan in mind, the two had a quick breakfast before they had fully dressed themselves and left the house, leaving it empty, with the exception of one magical cat.
Back to top Go down
thelonegrunt

thelonegrunt

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Blood of Youth- Continuation (Private for thelonegrunt and Sami-Chan)   Soul Eater: Blood of Youth- Continuation (Private for thelonegrunt and Sami-Chan) - Page 2 EmptySat 23 Jun - 0:32

Seeing the two finally walk out the front door, Blair was relieved to know that there was finally no one else to interrupt or intrude upon her peaceful slumber. "Thank you, it's about time this girl gets her beauty sleep. I haven't had a great nap in the longest time." The cat said, curling up on the couch and basking in the silence and peace of mind that an empty house was able to provide.

Liz's goal was now in reach. In the small series of houses bundled up closely to one another, she looked directly towards her objective: Maka's house. What her intention was was to search throughout Death City and find a close companion who could watch over Patti. Since Kid's issues with symmetry were temporarily cured, she would need to utilize the amount of time that she had to be with her partner. Although it pained her very greatly, she would have to leave her "baby" sister in the care of another person while she went out to collect souls. Since the time her mind was warped into a mere infant's, Patti became extremely affectionate towards Liz, and very dependent on her. Liz knew now that she would have to lose this, for the time being. It was for the best, though, as the tolls of having Patti stuck like this forever would cost them both and Kid dearly.

Stopping the stroller from moving, Liz turned it around so Patti was now facing her. Propping onto one knee, she started to explain to Patti. "Patti, I need you to listen, okay? Big sis is gonna be away for a while and she's taking you to a really nice lady who's gonna take care of you. I need to do it because we need to make things all better for us. Now I want you to be a good girl and be on your best behavior. You know how to be a good girl, don't you?" Liz asked, all the while checking in the back compartment of the stroller to make sure that everything needed for Patti was ready to go.
Back to top Go down
Sami-Chan

Sami-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Blood of Youth- Continuation (Private for thelonegrunt and Sami-Chan)   Soul Eater: Blood of Youth- Continuation (Private for thelonegrunt and Sami-Chan) - Page 2 EmptySat 23 Jun - 0:57

Patti nodded her head at her bigger sister, reassuring her that she would behave. "Uh-huh."

Patti wasn't fully aware what Liz meant by this, regarding "being away" for a while, and would be heartbroken when it came to her full consciousness. Nonetheless, she listened closely to Liz. This would be the first time the sisters would be separated since Patti's incident with the Youji Kari, so the first few minutes of being dropped off into the care of somebody else would be hard for Patti.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Blood of Youth- Continuation (Private for thelonegrunt and Sami-Chan)   Soul Eater: Blood of Youth- Continuation (Private for thelonegrunt and Sami-Chan) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Soul Eater: Blood of Youth- Continuation (Private for thelonegrunt and Sami-Chan)
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next