Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ace615

Ace615

New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) Empty
PostSubject: New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan)   New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) EmptyFri 20 Jul - 19:52

15 year-old Minatsuki Minamori, Mina-chan to her few friends, sighed as she headed home from her Piano lesson, her straight emerald-green hair swaying in the breeze that ruffled her pink blouse and white knee length skirt, her emerald eyes squinting as she tried to focus on the sheet music in her hands, unaware of the figure creeping up behind her.
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan)   New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) EmptyFri 20 Jul - 20:07

A woman in her mid 40's examined the green haired girl "shes perfect" as she walked up really fast to Mina and put a cloth soaked in alcoahol over her face
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/HurricaneJerry108?feature=mhum
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan)   New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) EmptyFri 20 Jul - 20:10

Miatsuki's startled screams were muffled by the cloth and hand as she slowly began to lose consciousness and the sheet music slipped through her fingers, to be scattered by the winde.
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan)   New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) EmptyFri 20 Jul - 20:16

The maid smirked as she put the unconsious girl in the trunk of the car "Lady Yuka-Sama will be pleased with her new toy."

Last edited by Jerry-Chan on Fri 20 Jul - 21:28; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan)   New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) EmptyFri 20 Jul - 20:21

*2 hours Later*

Minatsuki moaned as she opened her eyes, only to shut them again from the bright light above her. From what she could feel, she had been stripped naked, her arms and legs restrained in an outstretched position, and she was on a metal table or something.
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan)   New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) EmptyFri 20 Jul - 21:17

The maid seemed to be preparing a syringe as she gently tapped it "Ahhhh i see your awake."
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan)   New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) EmptyFri 20 Jul - 21:20

Minatsuki frowned as she tried to move her arms or legs. "Where am I? What's going on?" She asked as she struggled.
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan)   New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) EmptyFri 20 Jul - 21:25

"You find out soon enough miss" as she injected the syringe in the young green haired girls neck
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan)   New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) EmptyFri 20 Jul - 21:33

Minatsuki gasped as she was injected. Soon after, her insides felt like they were on fire, and her bones felt like they were melting, as slowly, but surely, Minatsuki began to become smaller, and smaller, as she slipped out of the restraints, but still kept shrinking, until finally, she was barely 1'9" and barely weighed 10 lbs.
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan)   New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) EmptyFri 20 Jul - 21:42

The maid smiled "The mistress will be most pleased with the results."
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan)   New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) EmptyFri 20 Jul - 21:47

Minatsuki had passed out from the pain, and didn't see her captor descending upon her miniature form ad picking her up.
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan)   New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) EmptyFri 20 Jul - 22:02

13 year old Yuka Hukuto who was size of a 5 year old smiled "Oh Ms Mikoto shes pewfect tank you so much." Ms Mikoto smiled "Your welcome Yuka-Sama now go have fun." Yuka smiled "Otay dowlie time fow dwess up!
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan)   New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) EmptyFri 20 Jul - 22:10

Minatsuki moaned as she opened her eyes to find herself in a new room (Describe the Room in detail. no short post), and oddly, a good deal of pressure on her chest from what seemed to be a large hand, as she was forcibly laid on an unusual table that was padded.
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan)   New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) EmptyFri 20 Jul - 23:03

The room was dedecorated in a bright pink color, whic had a pink crib, a dresser, playpen, and a changing table which Minatsuki was laying on "Otay dowwie time fow youw diapee." as she grabbed a small bottle of baby powder
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan)   New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) EmptyFri 20 Jul - 23:08

Minatsuki groaned as the hand belonging to the voice pushed down on her, holding her to the doll sized changing table in the room, which she now noticed was filled mostly with doll furniture that seemed to be perfectly sized to her. "Dollie? But i'm not a doll." She moaned from the pressure on her chest.
(From now on, the room we are in now will be called the Doll Room)
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan)   New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) EmptyFri 20 Jul - 23:16

( Ok ) Yuka smiled "Yes you awe Ms Mikoto said so and you wilw wike it." as she began powdering the doll sized girl
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan)   New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) EmptyFri 20 Jul - 23:20

Minatsuki began coughing at the cloud of powder that this giant sized toddler was dumping on her, making it hard to breathe in addition to this child pushing on her chest. She feebly struggled as she tried to escape.
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan)   New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) EmptyFri 20 Jul - 23:34

Yuka smiled as she took out a pink doll sized baby diaper and taped it up around the young doll sized girls waist "Dewe now you'lw weaw diapees jus wike me! lifting her skirt to reveal a matching pink diaper.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan)   New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) EmptyFri 20 Jul - 23:36

Minatsuki attempted to sit up, but the thickness of the diaper she now wore prevented her from even doing that much alon, and spread her legs too far to stand, let alone walk. She settled for turning her head to get a good look at her tormentor. (Describe yuka in amazing detail, similar to my first post.
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan)   New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) EmptyFri 20 Jul - 23:48

Yuka had short length black hair, blue eyes, and had light skin and was currently a schoolgirl outfit with a blue bow on the chest and a matching blue trimmed miniskirt. The young girl smiled "Time ta dwess the baby" opening the doll sized draw and took out a pink onsie
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan)   New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) EmptyFri 20 Jul - 23:51

Minatsuki's eyes widened as she made an attempt to pushe herself off of the changing table to the carpet below, when she was roughly picked up by the toddler.
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan)   New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) EmptySat 21 Jul - 0:05

Yuka giggled "Naughty baby twying to escape fwom me." as she gently snapped the onesie over Minatsukis diaper.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan)   New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) EmptySat 21 Jul - 0:09

Minatsuki was officially stunned. She had been kidnapped by a weird maid, shrunken to doll size, diapered, and now put in bab clothes by this toddler. "You can't do this to me! My parents will notice i'm gone!" She shouted, trying to bluff her way out of this situation, since the diaper she now wore effectively paralyzed her legs, leaving her at the mercy of some toddler who was late in potty training.
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan)   New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) EmptySat 21 Jul - 8:36

Yuka giggled "Siwwy dowwie youw mommy and daddy won't find you hewe and besides i'lw take good cawe ob you, now it's time for babys baba" she said grabbing a doll sized bottle that was filled milk.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan)   New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) EmptySat 21 Jul - 11:24

Minatsuki's eyes widened as she tried to push away the bottle, only for it to be jammed int her moouth, forcing her to breathe through her nose as the maid seemed to return.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan)   New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) Empty

Back to top Go down

New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan)
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next