Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
Soul Eater: Blood of Youth- Continuation (Private for thelonegrunt and Sami-Chan) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
Soul Eater: Blood of Youth- Continuation (Private for thelonegrunt and Sami-Chan) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
Soul Eater: Blood of Youth- Continuation (Private for thelonegrunt and Sami-Chan) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
Soul Eater: Blood of Youth- Continuation (Private for thelonegrunt and Sami-Chan) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
Soul Eater: Blood of Youth- Continuation (Private for thelonegrunt and Sami-Chan) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
Soul Eater: Blood of Youth- Continuation (Private for thelonegrunt and Sami-Chan) EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
Soul Eater: Blood of Youth- Continuation (Private for thelonegrunt and Sami-Chan) EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
Soul Eater: Blood of Youth- Continuation (Private for thelonegrunt and Sami-Chan) EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
Soul Eater: Blood of Youth- Continuation (Private for thelonegrunt and Sami-Chan) EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Soul Eater: Blood of Youth- Continuation (Private for thelonegrunt and Sami-Chan)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
thelonegrunt

thelonegrunt

Soul Eater: Blood of Youth- Continuation (Private for thelonegrunt and Sami-Chan) Empty
PostSubject: Soul Eater: Blood of Youth- Continuation (Private for thelonegrunt and Sami-Chan)   Soul Eater: Blood of Youth- Continuation (Private for thelonegrunt and Sami-Chan) EmptyTue 29 May - 19:25

(This is a private RP, and a continuation of one from another site. DO NOT post if your name is not listed. Thank you.)

PREVIOUSLY ON SOUL EATER: BLOOD OF YOUTH:

Maka Alborn, the young and hard-working weapons meister, was injured when she was attacked by a mysterious beast. This left her physically battered, so much so that her insides were damaged and she was rendered incontinent, forced to wear diapers. At the same time, Crona reveals to her his true feelings for her, and that she feels the same way, falling madly in love and binding their souls together.

Black Star, the young weapon meister and training assassin, was possessed by an evil, demonic creature. He threw harsh comments at every single person, including his own partner, Tsubaki. The weapon Soul gave her the comfort she was so desperate for, and with that, their own personal relationship began to develop.

Death the Kid, Liz, and Patti all encounter a unique beast during a mission, one with strange powers. Patti's mind is reverted into that of a young baby, and Liz and Kid are split with caring for her and figuring out how to change her back.

Although the Kishan Asura has been defeated, evil still looms.
Mosquito has formulated a new organization, and he has called on the help of another one of Arachne's siblings to help with his endeavor.
And a certain snake witch is still alive, prepared to gain revenge on the academy which has sworn against her plans of world domination. This time, however, she has a little company...

-----------------------------

Once Soul and Tsubaki entered and slammed the door, the cat on the couch shrieked with a feline yell, lunging off of the bed and to the floor. Upon seeing their faces, the cat-like sounds were replaced with a humanistic groan.

"Oh, it's you guys... Can't a girl get a decent catnap around here?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Sami-Chan

Sami-Chan

Soul Eater: Blood of Youth- Continuation (Private for thelonegrunt and Sami-Chan) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Blood of Youth- Continuation (Private for thelonegrunt and Sami-Chan)   Soul Eater: Blood of Youth- Continuation (Private for thelonegrunt and Sami-Chan) EmptyTue 29 May - 20:52

"Well, if Maka and Crona would have shown up where they said they'd be at, I would be upset." Soul retorted to Blair, not caring who or what he disturbed. "I was actually looking forward to tonight. Doesn't matter, I guess. We can just watch a movie here or something to pass the time."
Back to top Go down
thelonegrunt

thelonegrunt

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Blood of Youth- Continuation (Private for thelonegrunt and Sami-Chan)   Soul Eater: Blood of Youth- Continuation (Private for thelonegrunt and Sami-Chan) EmptyTue 29 May - 21:06

"Well, we shouldn't get down on it. Perhaps they needed to attend to something and simply couldn't tell us... not sure what, but it must have been important." Tsubaki said, trying to remain positive and not bring up any hostility between Soul and a couple who currently weren't even around (to her own knowledge, that is.) "Let's just relax and hopefully they'll get back to us soon."

With that, the two sat down on the couch, as Blair walked away to tend to her own business. As Tsubaki flipped through channels, she found a very feminine movie being played on a women's network. Smiling, she placed the remote on the coffee table and eased herself a little closer to Soul, a gesture more common since they started "dating".
Back to top Go down
Sami-Chan

Sami-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Blood of Youth- Continuation (Private for thelonegrunt and Sami-Chan)   Soul Eater: Blood of Youth- Continuation (Private for thelonegrunt and Sami-Chan) EmptyTue 29 May - 21:20

Soul groaned once seeing the movie that was selected. He could handle a few feminine things considering he was always around Maka, but he had his limits as well. This crossed it. Even if his own girlfriend had decided this, he was still upset at having to watching it. Soul also didn't want to upset Tsubaki as well hy refusing to watch the movie with her. Still, he made his mind known about the situation. "Do I really have to sit through this? I'm a dude, and the last time I checked, dudes don't enjoy chick flicks."
Back to top Go down
thelonegrunt

thelonegrunt

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Blood of Youth- Continuation (Private for thelonegrunt and Sami-Chan)   Soul Eater: Blood of Youth- Continuation (Private for thelonegrunt and Sami-Chan) EmptyTue 29 May - 21:26

"Well, if you don't want to watch it, I don't have any problem with it or anything..." Tsubaki stated, sounding a tad bit disappointed. Although she knew there were some things they had bitterly different from one another, Tsubaki knew that not allowing those differences to divide them was a part of being in a legitimate relationship. However, Soul still needed to learn how to accept the feelings of others instead of his own all of the time, something he commonly did.
Back to top Go down
Sami-Chan

Sami-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Blood of Youth- Continuation (Private for thelonegrunt and Sami-Chan)   Soul Eater: Blood of Youth- Continuation (Private for thelonegrunt and Sami-Chan) EmptyTue 29 May - 21:45

"Good. I don't care what we watch, just anything but stuff like this. I don't understand how you women can watch this in the first place. It's so....bland and cliched." Soul didn't judge others on purpose, and when he did it was only to tease or if he actually meant it (although it is difficult to tell which it could be). He wasn't able to see his errors, however, and often insulted others on accident. "Heh! How 'bout we watch a horror film so you can cuddle on me in fear?"
Back to top Go down
thelonegrunt

thelonegrunt

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Blood of Youth- Continuation (Private for thelonegrunt and Sami-Chan)   Soul Eater: Blood of Youth- Continuation (Private for thelonegrunt and Sami-Chan) EmptyTue 29 May - 22:15

"I... guess that sounds alright." Tsubaki replied. Soul's words were to be true, as Tsubaki was easily squeamish and terrified of horror films. Maybe he could provide comfort when she needed it.
Back to top Go down
Sami-Chan

Sami-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Blood of Youth- Continuation (Private for thelonegrunt and Sami-Chan)   Soul Eater: Blood of Youth- Continuation (Private for thelonegrunt and Sami-Chan) EmptyTue 29 May - 22:48

It was Soul's plan to begin with; Tsubaki would be scared and burrow her face in his chest, while we would just grin and wrap his arms around her. In his head, it was the perfect bonding moment. He did hope, however, Tsubaki truly didn't mind watching a horror movie, since he saw it unfair that she couldn't watch what she wanted yet he could. He thought rationally from time to time. "Are you sure about this? You still have a chance to pick something else." Soul asked teasingly, his voice sounding slightly suggestive as to hint that he wanted to remain with his choice.
Back to top Go down
thelonegrunt

thelonegrunt

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Blood of Youth- Continuation (Private for thelonegrunt and Sami-Chan)   Soul Eater: Blood of Youth- Continuation (Private for thelonegrunt and Sami-Chan) EmptyTue 29 May - 22:58

Tsubaki could see the toothy grin on his face and gave him a grin of her own, one determined and said that she could stand up to his challenge. "Bring it on." She said, easing herself closer to him. She would try to be strong for herself and not have to fall back into Soul's chest during the main course of the film, but really did not mind if that would be the case.
Back to top Go down
Sami-Chan

Sami-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Blood of Youth- Continuation (Private for thelonegrunt and Sami-Chan)   Soul Eater: Blood of Youth- Continuation (Private for thelonegrunt and Sami-Chan) EmptyTue 29 May - 23:09

At this moment, Soul changed the TV to a different channel that was showing a horror film, one that jus began. While he himself was not affected by these films as he himself has dealt with far worse things than shown in them, they were still amusing and entertaining, and with Tsubaki beside him, someone who was not use to what was shown in them, it made it even more so. "Just remember I'm here when you need me, heheh!"
Back to top Go down
thelonegrunt

thelonegrunt

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Blood of Youth- Continuation (Private for thelonegrunt and Sami-Chan)   Soul Eater: Blood of Youth- Continuation (Private for thelonegrunt and Sami-Chan) EmptyTue 29 May - 23:16

"It'll be like you're not even here..." Tsubaki chuckled, sounding obviously hesitant over watching the film with the eerie background and depressing title at the beginning. Just from a first glimpse, she had a feeling that watching this film would cause her to slowly lose her composure and have to break away from her tough-girl attitude.

As the film inched closer and closer to its climax, Tsubaki found herself gripping onto Soul's arm, wrapping her own around his to try and stay as collected as possible.
Back to top Go down
Sami-Chan

Sami-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Blood of Youth- Continuation (Private for thelonegrunt and Sami-Chan)   Soul Eater: Blood of Youth- Continuation (Private for thelonegrunt and Sami-Chan) EmptyWed 30 May - 19:35

Soul was completely unaffected, but it didn't stop him from giving Tsubaki comfort. With his free arm, he gently stroked Tsubaki's hair to sooth her senses. As he did this, he was curious at to where Maka and Crona were at, as he did not know they were already home, and were just in the other room. He figured Maka was simply taking her time with whatever she was doing with Crona that was more important than hanging out with him and Tsubaki.
Back to top Go down
thelonegrunt

thelonegrunt

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Blood of Youth- Continuation (Private for thelonegrunt and Sami-Chan)   Soul Eater: Blood of Youth- Continuation (Private for thelonegrunt and Sami-Chan) EmptyWed 30 May - 21:07

Soon enough, Tsubaki found herself clinging onto the young boy's arm, and once a truly terrifying moment occurred, she broke her own personal challenge and pressed her face into Soul's chest, too timidly afraid to glance at the screen to see what else was happening.

Had Maka and Crona been wide awake, they would have paid close attention to the little shrieks a few rooms over. However, Maka was now beginning to slightly stir again in her sleep, with a deep internal conflict plaguing her: the thought of Crona and his reaction to hearing this news would be, in her mind, mind-altering and too much for her boyfriend to grasp.
Back to top Go down
Sami-Chan

Sami-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Blood of Youth- Continuation (Private for thelonegrunt and Sami-Chan)   Soul Eater: Blood of Youth- Continuation (Private for thelonegrunt and Sami-Chan) EmptyWed 30 May - 22:10

Crona remained still despite the movement from Maka, and still had his arms protectively wrapped around her as if she would be snatched up if he were to let go. Before he fell asleep, he couldn't stop himself from thinking abot what suddenly had gotten into Maka that made her act so strangely. Even he could see something was bothering her, but what could it be Crona couldn't figure out by himself.

The movie soon finished, and as the credits rolled, Soul tried to pull Tsubaki off of him, with little success. Rolling his eyes, he continued to pet her head slowly. "Hey. It's over now. No more need to cut off circulation from my arm."
Back to top Go down
thelonegrunt

thelonegrunt

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Blood of Youth- Continuation (Private for thelonegrunt and Sami-Chan)   Soul Eater: Blood of Youth- Continuation (Private for thelonegrunt and Sami-Chan) EmptyWed 30 May - 22:50

"Is it over? It is? Oh thank god!" She stated, relieved and easing herself away from Soul, feeling a bit embarrassed that she had held on so tightly to him for the majority of the film. Upon looking at his arm, she could see marks where her own fingers had driven into his flesh to create dented marks. "I'm sorry! I... didn't know I was being that forceful..."
Back to top Go down
Sami-Chan

Sami-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Blood of Youth- Continuation (Private for thelonegrunt and Sami-Chan)   Soul Eater: Blood of Youth- Continuation (Private for thelonegrunt and Sami-Chan) EmptyWed 30 May - 23:00

"I honestly didn't notice until now, so it's no big deal." Soul said with a shrug. Yawning loudly for a moment, he slumped his body down lower on the couch and turned the TV off, then looked back at Tsubaki. "I think you can crash here tonight. It's already dark outside, so there isn't any real point for you to go home alone. Maka won't mind, I'm positive. You can sleep with me if you want....unless you want the boogeyman to eat your toes while you sleep out here, heheh!"
Back to top Go down
thelonegrunt

thelonegrunt

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Blood of Youth- Continuation (Private for thelonegrunt and Sami-Chan)   Soul Eater: Blood of Youth- Continuation (Private for thelonegrunt and Sami-Chan) EmptyThu 31 May - 5:41

"Aw, quit screwing around, Soul!" Tsubaki playfully retorted, giving him a little push. Internally, she was very much flattered that he offered her to stay for the night. Although that was a simple gesture, it showed that he had the safety and interests of others in mind, and she was of his top priority. Also, it might be a golden bonding moment if the two would be able to bundle under the covers together for just one night...

"Thank you, Soul. That sounds just fine. I guess I wouldn't mind if we... slept together." She happily stated.
Back to top Go down
Sami-Chan

Sami-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Blood of Youth- Continuation (Private for thelonegrunt and Sami-Chan)   Soul Eater: Blood of Youth- Continuation (Private for thelonegrunt and Sami-Chan) EmptyFri 1 Jun - 20:50

"Good, cuz I wouldn't have given you a choice." Soul teasingly stated, seeming a bit more flirtatious than normal. It was most likely due to the moment of the night after watching a movie, but nonetheless it was quite charming, if in a bad boy attitude.
Back to top Go down
thelonegrunt

thelonegrunt

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Blood of Youth- Continuation (Private for thelonegrunt and Sami-Chan)   Soul Eater: Blood of Youth- Continuation (Private for thelonegrunt and Sami-Chan) EmptySat 2 Jun - 10:31

Tsubaki's eyes widened for a moment, then all of a sudden, she let out a cute giggle, laughing at the boy's sudden and interesting response.

The two now stood up, with Tsubaki yawning a bit due to how late it was getting now. "Maybe we should get going to bed... or maybe we can watch another scary movie and I'll hopefully end up falling asleep before the creepy bits."
Back to top Go down
Sami-Chan

Sami-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Blood of Youth- Continuation (Private for thelonegrunt and Sami-Chan)   Soul Eater: Blood of Youth- Continuation (Private for thelonegrunt and Sami-Chan) EmptySun 3 Jun - 1:08

"Neh. We'll go to bed now, and it's getting late. My bed is small, so we'll have to stay close together." the last part Soul said was intended to stir up thoughts in both his and Tsubaki's bed, and what they obviously would have to do in order to refrain from falling down to the floor; cuddling with one another all night long, with their bodies pressed against the other. "Speaking of getting late, Maka would've been home by now. I guess something really did turn up at the last moment."
Back to top Go down
thelonegrunt

thelonegrunt

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Blood of Youth- Continuation (Private for thelonegrunt and Sami-Chan)   Soul Eater: Blood of Youth- Continuation (Private for thelonegrunt and Sami-Chan) EmptySun 3 Jun - 1:20

"Well, I'm sure they'll get it resolved, whatever it may be. Who knows, maybe they're just passed out somewhere sleeping and dreaming about who knows what." Tsubaki said with a giggle. With that, she had absolutely no clue of the coincidence of that entire statement, as the couple were fast asleep a few rooms over.

The current couple walked into Soul's room, which was cast in complete darkness. Noticing the small bed, the girl sat on the edge, waiting for Soul to quickly join her. For some reason, she was more than overjoyed to spend a moment like this with Soul. Hopefully it would keep their relationship going in a positive direction.
Back to top Go down
Sami-Chan

Sami-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Blood of Youth- Continuation (Private for thelonegrunt and Sami-Chan)   Soul Eater: Blood of Youth- Continuation (Private for thelonegrunt and Sami-Chan) EmptyTue 5 Jun - 23:13

Soul harp strip down into his undergarments for sleeping in, stretching as he let the slight chill of the room relax himself as he stretched his body. The scar from so many months ago was now a meat pink line across his chest from his and Maka's first encounter with Crona, which didn't bother Maka at all anymore, but only I hanged her dedication towards being Soul's partner. Looking over at Tsubaki's he raised an eyebrow at her. "You plan on sleeping in your regular clothing? I'm sure Maka has some things you could borrow for tonight in her room, though they may be too small. Maka isn't all that big of a girl to begin with."
Back to top Go down
thelonegrunt

thelonegrunt

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Blood of Youth- Continuation (Private for thelonegrunt and Sami-Chan)   Soul Eater: Blood of Youth- Continuation (Private for thelonegrunt and Sami-Chan) EmptyWed 6 Jun - 7:57

Tsubaki tried not to take this as an insult on Maka's part. She always taken note on Soul's comments towards his meister, calling one portion of her body "small" over the others. But by this statement, she felt that he was only referring to her actual size and stature. And he was completely right when he began to mention it.
"Yeah... I'm not sure if she'll have much to fit me... I'll just... take these off..." She stated, starting to remove her clothes and sling them off to the side. Upon doing that, she stood in nothing more than a basic, black pair of bra and panties which expressed her feminine body.
Something about this was only a tad bit awkward, but Soul stripping down to his own boxer shorts made up for it. If he had the complete confidence to do it in front of her, she should not hesitate to feel the same. Plus, with him down to that level, she could take a good look at his muscular tanned body. She took a hard glance at the line across his chest, a permanent reminder of his selflessness toward his friends and his meister, Maka.
She also did not want to go into Maka's room without her permission because she always wanted to be a kind guest, and she felt that intruding upon someone's personal space would make her far from being that.

"Alright, I suppose I'm good now." She said, sitting on the edge of the bed and waiting for Soul with a smile on her face. "And Soul, thank you very much for this."
Back to top Go down
Sami-Chan

Sami-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Blood of Youth- Continuation (Private for thelonegrunt and Sami-Chan)   Soul Eater: Blood of Youth- Continuation (Private for thelonegrunt and Sami-Chan) EmptyWed 6 Jun - 20:08

In reality, Soul only stripped down because he was use to doing so every night. It was like a daily routine, and Maka surely didn't mind it. He was a guy after all. Therefore, it was quite surprising how Tsubaki followed suit, and it took quite a lot of maturity to muster to allow himself not to start gushing blood right there. Don't stare, Soul said to himself calmly. Don't stare. It's rude. She's your girlfriend....

"So, uh, ahem....y-you're welcome. Let's get some shut eye."
Back to top Go down
thelonegrunt

thelonegrunt

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Blood of Youth- Continuation (Private for thelonegrunt and Sami-Chan)   Soul Eater: Blood of Youth- Continuation (Private for thelonegrunt and Sami-Chan) EmptyWed 6 Jun - 20:37

With the two of them now starting to get adjusted to each other, the girl crawled underneath the blanket and slung it over her body. As an obvious display of affection, Tsubaki inched just a bit closer to Soul, wrapping her hands around his neck so they could provide body heat for one another during the long night.

"Good night, Soul." She calmly said, but then decided to do one thing which could officially cement their relationship; bringing her head closer to his, she closed her eyes and gave him a warm kiss on the lips, tilting her head a bit so their lips would match evenly. She held it in for a few seconds, hoping that Soul would warmly receive this gesture and show her back the same passion that she was showing to him. Upon bringing her head back, Tsubaki looked back into Soul's eyes and gave him the most kind-hearted smile a girl could give.

"I love you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Blood of Youth- Continuation (Private for thelonegrunt and Sami-Chan)   Soul Eater: Blood of Youth- Continuation (Private for thelonegrunt and Sami-Chan) Empty

Back to top Go down

Soul Eater: Blood of Youth- Continuation (Private for thelonegrunt and Sami-Chan)
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next