Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
Soul Eater: Blood of Youth- Continuation (Private for thelonegrunt and Sami-Chan) - Page 6 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
Soul Eater: Blood of Youth- Continuation (Private for thelonegrunt and Sami-Chan) - Page 6 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
Soul Eater: Blood of Youth- Continuation (Private for thelonegrunt and Sami-Chan) - Page 6 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
Soul Eater: Blood of Youth- Continuation (Private for thelonegrunt and Sami-Chan) - Page 6 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
Soul Eater: Blood of Youth- Continuation (Private for thelonegrunt and Sami-Chan) - Page 6 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
Soul Eater: Blood of Youth- Continuation (Private for thelonegrunt and Sami-Chan) - Page 6 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
Soul Eater: Blood of Youth- Continuation (Private for thelonegrunt and Sami-Chan) - Page 6 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
Soul Eater: Blood of Youth- Continuation (Private for thelonegrunt and Sami-Chan) - Page 6 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
Soul Eater: Blood of Youth- Continuation (Private for thelonegrunt and Sami-Chan) - Page 6 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Soul Eater: Blood of Youth- Continuation (Private for thelonegrunt and Sami-Chan)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Sami-Chan

Sami-Chan

Soul Eater: Blood of Youth- Continuation (Private for thelonegrunt and Sami-Chan) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Blood of Youth- Continuation (Private for thelonegrunt and Sami-Chan)   Soul Eater: Blood of Youth- Continuation (Private for thelonegrunt and Sami-Chan) - Page 6 EmptyThu 2 Aug - 17:13

After nearly a week of surgery, Black Star was miraculously awake. It seemed it was true that nothing could keep the boy down. He had received major injuries in the past, but none like this. The hole on his side was now stitched shut, and as long as no injuries were brought to them, it would heal in a matter of months. It seemed impossible that Black Star could even so upright. No one questioned it, as everyone who knew the meister also knew of his determination. He wasn't able to walk even if he tried, but the doctors reported he should be able to check out within another week. For now, Black Star awaited for his friend to arrive.
Back to top Go down
thelonegrunt

thelonegrunt

Soul Eater: Blood of Youth- Continuation (Private for thelonegrunt and Sami-Chan) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Blood of Youth- Continuation (Private for thelonegrunt and Sami-Chan)   Soul Eater: Blood of Youth- Continuation (Private for thelonegrunt and Sami-Chan) - Page 6 EmptyFri 3 Aug - 7:42

Tsubaki was always the attentive friend, coming to visit the hospital every single day to check on her meister and friend. The only downside was that the boy seemed to be in a self-induced coma, unable to wake himself due to the sheer strain that these event brought upon his body. That's why the shock would finally pile on top of her once she decided to go on this particular day...
The Camellia Blossom was alone going in, as she had departed from her boyfriend for right now so they could have their own downtime. After she had checked in and walked into the room, one thing immediately came into view: her dear friend, the one who once was near the verge of death, sitting upright in bed, his eyes open and seeming to move. And at first... she didn't know how to react. She stood in place from where she was now, not moving a muscle, simply paralyzed from the wonder it was to simply see him conscious after the long struggle he had to endure.
Back to top Go down
Sami-Chan

Sami-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Blood of Youth- Continuation (Private for thelonegrunt and Sami-Chan)   Soul Eater: Blood of Youth- Continuation (Private for thelonegrunt and Sami-Chan) - Page 6 EmptySun 5 Aug - 20:09

"Hiya, Tsubaki!" Black Star greeted his partner and best friend in his usual upbeat tone. He was talking as if they were only speaking to one another a few minutes ago. "I heard what the doctor said about what happened to me; I can't believe I was out for an entire week. I need to train much harder once I'm out of here."
Back to top Go down
thelonegrunt

thelonegrunt

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Blood of Youth- Continuation (Private for thelonegrunt and Sami-Chan)   Soul Eater: Blood of Youth- Continuation (Private for thelonegrunt and Sami-Chan) - Page 6 EmptySun 5 Aug - 20:27

Again, another surge of emotion rushed over Tsubaki. Being a sensitive figure, the realization of him being awake was starting to get to her. It had been a good two weeks since the incident occurred which saw Black Star slowly transform into an absolute beast, his body becoming a hallowed husk of his previous self. Back then, she was sure he would either die from his injuries or the monster he was becoming would kill or take over his body. But here he was, two weeks later, alive and sitting upright, speaking to her as if nothing had happened.
A smile didn't form on her face, although she was happy. Instead, she started to cry, slowly approaching the bedside and pulling the boy into a light hug, being as tender with his stitches as possible. She let everything out, her cries growing in volume as her eyes sparkled with a wonderful glow.
Back to top Go down
Sami-Chan

Sami-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Blood of Youth- Continuation (Private for thelonegrunt and Sami-Chan)   Soul Eater: Blood of Youth- Continuation (Private for thelonegrunt and Sami-Chan) - Page 6 EmptyMon 6 Aug - 23:24

Despite knowing that Tsubaki was a sensitive person at times, Black Star had not expected her to break down like this. Of course, he was at the verge of death, but to Black Star it was only a wound which would heal over time. Still, he comforted Tsubaki by hugging her back. "Geez, Tsubaki. Was it really that bad? It was nothin' to me."
Back to top Go down
thelonegrunt

thelonegrunt

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Blood of Youth- Continuation (Private for thelonegrunt and Sami-Chan)   Soul Eater: Blood of Youth- Continuation (Private for thelonegrunt and Sami-Chan) - Page 6 EmptyMon 6 Aug - 23:32

The young man was apparently not aware of the sort of turmoil he was involved in for last few weeks. Tsubaki needed to be the one to fill him in considering no one else felt it harder than she did. "Black Star... you almost died... that thing almost took over your body... and I was scared that I was going to lose you." The young woman explained, her words seeming to come out as the dialogue of a melodrama. Still, that didn't take away from the relief she felt right now and the rush of emotion after watching her friend's life cling to a thread.
Back to top Go down
Sami-Chan

Sami-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Blood of Youth- Continuation (Private for thelonegrunt and Sami-Chan)   Soul Eater: Blood of Youth- Continuation (Private for thelonegrunt and Sami-Chan) - Page 6 EmptyMon 20 Aug - 20:44

"I...almost died?" Black Star had a hard time believing this. He was stronger than that, wasn't he. While glad he was alive, there was one thing he feared more than death; losing. If the monster inside him had put him on the verge of death, that only meant he lost to it. Still, he would think about that later. Right now, his partner needed to be cheered up. "Well, it obviously wasn't strong enough to beat me, huh? It couldn't even finish me off when I was unconscious!"
Back to top Go down
thelonegrunt

thelonegrunt

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Blood of Youth- Continuation (Private for thelonegrunt and Sami-Chan)   Soul Eater: Blood of Youth- Continuation (Private for thelonegrunt and Sami-Chan) - Page 6 EmptyMon 20 Aug - 21:08

The boy's optimism was always well good in situations such as this because it got Tsubaki's mind off of harsh situations such as this. However, in this case it did little to deter the close call Black Star faced in the hands of death itself. Even though she tried her best to look strong in front of her friend who once reached that thin line, she could not succeed in fending off the tears as she wrapped her arms around her meister.
Back to top Go down
Sami-Chan

Sami-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Blood of Youth- Continuation (Private for thelonegrunt and Sami-Chan)   Soul Eater: Blood of Youth- Continuation (Private for thelonegrunt and Sami-Chan) - Page 6 EmptyTue 28 Aug - 18:12

"Now, Tsubaki," Black Star began. "I'm alright now, so you don't have to worry about a thing. I'll be outta here soon, and then we can catch up off our training. It'll be back to normal. Heck, I'm always getting myself hurt, so this is still normal, technically."
Back to top Go down
thelonegrunt

thelonegrunt

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Blood of Youth- Continuation (Private for thelonegrunt and Sami-Chan)   Soul Eater: Blood of Youth- Continuation (Private for thelonegrunt and Sami-Chan) - Page 6 EmptyTue 28 Aug - 19:49

Black Star wasn't just trying to cheer up the girl; he actually made a valid point. Although never to this extent, Tsubaki's partner had been hurt countless times, some of them being somewhat CLOSE to the level he had suffered just last week. Black Star had the remarkable power of resiliency on his side, able to spring up from the harshest of circumstances and overcome all obstacles before him.
With that assurance from the boy himself, Tsubaki slowly started to calm down, feeling the kindness that her partner presented in softer words and gentle pats to the back. Deep beneath that mask of self-confidence and arrogance lied a true friend who handled situations with close friends sentimentally. She loved that hidden quality of him. "Thank you, Black Star. I'm looking forward to-"

Just as she was prepared to speak, an small alarm went off from her pocket. Digging through her jean pockets, the girl pulled out her cell phone and slid it open, now beginning to read the message which filled up the entire screen of it:

Soul

tsubaki where r u? kind of left without saying much...

Tsubaki's eye's widened from the text, and she let out a small meep. In all of this anticipation to see her friend, she had forgotten to tell her boyfriend where she was going! "Uh... Black Star?" The partner stated with an anxious chuckle. "I've... gotta go now. Soul needs me. Will you be alright here in the hospital for the next couple of days?" At this point, the girl was completely composed, her teary eyes substituted with dry, wider eyes due to her obliviousness.
Back to top Go down
Sami-Chan

Sami-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Blood of Youth- Continuation (Private for thelonegrunt and Sami-Chan)   Soul Eater: Blood of Youth- Continuation (Private for thelonegrunt and Sami-Chan) - Page 6 EmptyTue 28 Aug - 20:49

"Alright. I was fine the first week, so I should be good for the next too." Black Star jokingly stated. He wondered though; why did Tsubaki want to leave to help Soul with anything. He didn't have the knowledge of their current relationship, being he was unconcious when it had deepened between the two. Still, he didn't question it, and waved goodbye to his parter as she did the same. He would need to remember to ask what this was about later.

-------------------------------

Eruka and Marie were officially mother and daughter. Eruka had no family to speak of and was abandoned by her parents at the very time of her birth, and Marie had dreamed to one day have a daughter, whether it would be biological or otherwise. It is a funny thought to think that these two at one time hated each other. Nobody would guess had they not seen the two in the past. Now was a different story; they now behaved like a loving family. Stein had a neutral response about it, and told Marie the witch would be her absolute responsibility considering he was not warned of this. Stein still promised to support them, of course, just that Marie had to make sure Eruka stayed out of mischieve.

At the current time, Eruka was napping in a crib, having become fully used to the used-to-be punishment Marie had once set out. It was a second life now, as she was usually never seen not acting like a little toddler unless out in public. It was a blissful act for the witches part, as she had no care in the world when behaving as such.
Back to top Go down
thelonegrunt

thelonegrunt

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Blood of Youth- Continuation (Private for thelonegrunt and Sami-Chan)   Soul Eater: Blood of Youth- Continuation (Private for thelonegrunt and Sami-Chan) - Page 6 EmptyTue 28 Aug - 21:08

Marie was currently in the kitchen, preparing a hardy meal not just for herself, but for Stein, who was away, and her absolute bundle of joy, Eruka. The now napping girl's dinner would consist of smaller portions of sautéed chicken breast, along with the standard baby food from a jar and fresh bottle of milk, with no "helpful" drugs needed anymore.

Two weeks had passed since the woman had started the punishment, and the week afterward Marie ended up officially adopting the girl. The contrast in such a short amount of time was astounding, but not much so for the woman administering the caring. She had always wanted a child, more specifically a daughter, and she never had the chance to fall in love or settle down due to the seclusion she had while stationed in Oceania. She wanted to give this as a long-lasting punishment for the girl, but deep down inside, she always saw her as a frightened child, one who never had a person to care for her before. Plus, she was forced to work for Medusa considering her life was on the line. The poor girl had no choice but to work with her, a fact she made clear in several emotional breakdowns in the span that her and the woman have been together.

But... that had all changed. No longer was that threat present...
It was just her and Eruka. And little Jackson, of course. Just the fact that Marie was finally able to live her dream was amazing to her, and she would do everything in her power to keep the girl in her custody happy. Her "little girl" deserved nothing but love from her.

It had been about an hour since the girl had fallen asleep for a nap, so Marie only found it fitting to go check on her. Placing Eruka's portion of food on the table in the living room, the woman made her way into her room, with another half serving as the girl's "nursery". When she stepped inside the room, she was greeted with the sleep-induced noises of the girl, as well as a certain smell looming in the air...
Giggling to herself, the woman made her way to the crib and ignored the stench. With a warm and loving smile, she brought her hand down and stroked the girl's light blue hair, cooing to her and adoring her as she did. She did not want to immediately wake the girl, but she felt the girl wouldn't have a good night's sleep if she napped for too long.
Back to top Go down
Sami-Chan

Sami-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Blood of Youth- Continuation (Private for thelonegrunt and Sami-Chan)   Soul Eater: Blood of Youth- Continuation (Private for thelonegrunt and Sami-Chan) - Page 6 EmptyTue 28 Aug - 22:29

Eruka slept for another few minutes before being awakened by Marie's gental stroking, cooing in an adorable fashion. She looked up at her new mother and smiled, forgetting the mess she made in her diaper. Eruka did not have any defects or was not under any kind of enchantment, so for her to have an "accident" would be if she really needed to go and couldn't hold it anymore, or if she purposely went in her pants. She gradually got used to it, but still finds it a little gross after sitting in her dirty diapers after an extended period of time. She was always in a good mood when being changed by Marie, however, so it wasn't too bad.
Back to top Go down
thelonegrunt

thelonegrunt

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Blood of Youth- Continuation (Private for thelonegrunt and Sami-Chan)   Soul Eater: Blood of Youth- Continuation (Private for thelonegrunt and Sami-Chan) - Page 6 EmptyTue 28 Aug - 22:34

The woman herself smiled as the smaller Eruka rose from her slumber, giving her a warm smile which Marie returned equally. To her, the smile was complimented by black spots near where Eruka's dimples should be; although not a normal thing for people to sport, she thought that it made the little girl that much cuter.
"Why hello there, sleepy head! How did my little baby sleep?" The woman asked with optimism radiating from her voice, smiling as she continued to stroke the girl's hair, even as she sat up in the crib.
Back to top Go down
Sami-Chan

Sami-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Blood of Youth- Continuation (Private for thelonegrunt and Sami-Chan)   Soul Eater: Blood of Youth- Continuation (Private for thelonegrunt and Sami-Chan) - Page 6 EmptyWed 29 Aug - 21:50

"Good." Eruka answered Marie, sounding only slightly drowsy. She rubbed her eyes a little, and afterwards raised her arms in the air, wanting to be picked up.
Back to top Go down
thelonegrunt

thelonegrunt

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Blood of Youth- Continuation (Private for thelonegrunt and Sami-Chan)   Soul Eater: Blood of Youth- Continuation (Private for thelonegrunt and Sami-Chan) - Page 6 EmptyWed 29 Aug - 21:57

When Eruka finally made the gesture, the woman happily obliged her. Soon enough, the girl was lifted into the woman's arms, being cradled like the sweet little thing she was. Despite the fact that Eruka was hardly a foot shorter than her, Marie could easily manage to hold her closely due to her strength and the previous "witch's" light weight. "Well it certainly smells like you had a good sleep last night. It smells like you have a big surprise for mommy..." The woman said, giving the girl's padded rear-end a few rubs and small pats. Although the woman would slightly teased the girl from time to time, she always wanted to let the girl know that she was only kidding and that she was not mad with her at all.
Back to top Go down
Sami-Chan

Sami-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Blood of Youth- Continuation (Private for thelonegrunt and Sami-Chan)   Soul Eater: Blood of Youth- Continuation (Private for thelonegrunt and Sami-Chan) - Page 6 EmptyWed 29 Aug - 22:19

Eruka's cheeks turned red each time Marie pointed out the condition of her diaper. Eruka had a choice to either go in them or use the toilet, and she didn't choose the latter. She couldn't quite figure out why, but she thought of it as "keeping in character" of her new hobby, and she didn't mind it considering that this was what it was to Eruka now. It was also a way to bond with Marie even more, and she loved every minute of it.
Back to top Go down
thelonegrunt

thelonegrunt

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Blood of Youth- Continuation (Private for thelonegrunt and Sami-Chan)   Soul Eater: Blood of Youth- Continuation (Private for thelonegrunt and Sami-Chan) - Page 6 EmptyWed 29 Aug - 22:35

Surprisingly, Marie could easily provide for the girl's needs considering that her job paid well... as a school teacher. With that oddity, Marie found the freedom to buy what she wanted to. Enjoying the fact that Eruka stayed "diaper dependent" and babied while at home, Marie made sure to use her earned money to stock up on diapers, changing supplies, childish toys and necessities that a baby as big as Eruka would need.

"I only tease, sweetheart. How about we end the night by getting that nasty thing off of you and some food in that belly, hm?" The woman cooed, lifting the girl's shirt up and slightly tickling her stomach. Soon enough, she was walking into the living room, which doubled as a play area for her and the smaller girl. Among that was a changing pad already stocked with supplies. However, something was already on it, a certain tadpole looking happily curious...

Back to top Go down
Sami-Chan

Sami-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Blood of Youth- Continuation (Private for thelonegrunt and Sami-Chan)   Soul Eater: Blood of Youth- Continuation (Private for thelonegrunt and Sami-Chan) - Page 6 EmptyWed 29 Aug - 22:49

Jackson, Eruka's former partner-in-crime, was preparing to nestle on top of the diapers Marie was ready to retrieve. He stopped once he spotted the woman, however, and happily approached her. The small pet was at first suspicious of her and Stein given previous events, but Eruka taught the tadpole to trust them since she did the same. Jackson always obeyed his master, so it didn't take long for him to become completely friendly.
Back to top Go down
thelonegrunt

thelonegrunt

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Blood of Youth- Continuation (Private for thelonegrunt and Sami-Chan)   Soul Eater: Blood of Youth- Continuation (Private for thelonegrunt and Sami-Chan) - Page 6 EmptyWed 29 Aug - 22:53

"There's little Jackson! I've been looking all over for you. Eruka missed you~" The woman cooed more to her "daughter", now walking over to the pad and placing the girl onto it. With Eruka now comfortably rested, Marie took Jackson and lifted him up into her arms before placing him on top of the girl, wrapping her arms around him.
Back to top Go down
Sami-Chan

Sami-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Blood of Youth- Continuation (Private for thelonegrunt and Sami-Chan)   Soul Eater: Blood of Youth- Continuation (Private for thelonegrunt and Sami-Chan) - Page 6 EmptyWed 5 Sep - 23:14

Eruka and Jackson happily snuggled one another in an adorable embrace. Jackson was the only thing that the witch had to family when she was still working for Medusa. She didn't even know when they first meant, since it was a very long time ago. She can only assume they were partners for life at their meeting, as they are completely compatible with one another in every way.
Back to top Go down
thelonegrunt

thelonegrunt

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Blood of Youth- Continuation (Private for thelonegrunt and Sami-Chan)   Soul Eater: Blood of Youth- Continuation (Private for thelonegrunt and Sami-Chan) - Page 6 EmptyWed 5 Sep - 23:28

"Alright, my dear. It's now time for a fresh diapee for that cute little tushie of yours~" The woman cooed to the diapered girl in a very childish way of speaking. She loved talking to Eruka like a baby because the girl certainly enjoyed it and Marie did, as well. It was the perfect way to help establish a loving bond between them.
The woman knew this was going to be a lot of work. She could just smell it. However, that didn't mean she couldn't have fun with it. With the supplies ready, Marie now began untaping the diaper, the undergarment now on the ground to reveal what Eruka had been hiding for so long.
Marie thought nothing of it. She never did. It wasn't even awkward the first time seeing the girl like this as her motherly instincts kicked in. The smell never even got to her. But she always played it off like it did. "Pee-you! You are such a stinky little baby!" Marie teased, pinching her nostrils shut and looking away while fanning the air.
Back to top Go down
Sami-Chan

Sami-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Blood of Youth- Continuation (Private for thelonegrunt and Sami-Chan)   Soul Eater: Blood of Youth- Continuation (Private for thelonegrunt and Sami-Chan) - Page 6 EmptyThu 6 Sep - 16:34

Even though this was done about every single time, Eruka never got use to it and still blushed when Marie teased her. She knew Marie didn't mean it, but it was more like being reminded that she had went to the bathroom in a diaper on purpose, and that made her embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
thelonegrunt

thelonegrunt

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Blood of Youth- Continuation (Private for thelonegrunt and Sami-Chan)   Soul Eater: Blood of Youth- Continuation (Private for thelonegrunt and Sami-Chan) - Page 6 EmptyThu 6 Sep - 19:48

Seeing the girl's humility over this situation, the woman slightly frowned. She didn't like the fact that the girl was never able to completely tolerate the fact that she would utterly destroy her undergarments and warrant a change. Very soon, however, the woman's attitude shifted, as the frown transformed into a happy smile.
"It's alright, sweetie. I know that you don't mean it. How about we get you cleaned up?" The woman inquired, sliding the dirty diaper from underneath the girl's bottom and pulling out wipes, working them in slowly to clean up the mess. When finished, she threw them into the undergarment and rolled it up, taping it and placing it to the side. "Now how much better are you feeling, Eruka?" The woman asked, not bothering to tickle the girl on her sides.
Back to top Go down
Sami-Chan

Sami-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Blood of Youth- Continuation (Private for thelonegrunt and Sami-Chan)   Soul Eater: Blood of Youth- Continuation (Private for thelonegrunt and Sami-Chan) - Page 6 EmptyFri 7 Sep - 20:20

"Much bettew." Eruka answered, her pacifier giving her a slight lisp. She ended up sitting herself up once the change had finished, still holding Jackson close to her chest. She knew Marie didn't try to upset or embarrass her, so she forgave Marie every time it happened. She'd love her no matter what, after all.

Stein walked into the house, seeming rather calm. Though in his eyes, he had something to say. Something important. Something that couldn't wait any longer. He was actually glad Marie happened to be in the front room; it would be better to speak with her if she's closer. He didn't hesitate to tell the woman what he wanted from her. "I need to speak with you privately."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Blood of Youth- Continuation (Private for thelonegrunt and Sami-Chan)   Soul Eater: Blood of Youth- Continuation (Private for thelonegrunt and Sami-Chan) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Soul Eater: Blood of Youth- Continuation (Private for thelonegrunt and Sami-Chan)
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next