Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 4 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 4 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 4 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 4 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 4 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 4 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 4 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 4 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 4 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 4 EmptyThu 14 Jun - 14:20

Rin smiled at the the diapered girl as she set the plates, sitting down across from her at the table. "It's my pleasure darling. It's nice to actually have someone else around here...Especially someone as cute as you..." She flirted playfully with a soft giggle. "Now then, let's eat!"
Back to top Go down
thelonegrunt

thelonegrunt

Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 4 EmptyThu 14 Jun - 21:35

The woman meant nothing degrading from this comment, not anything of the sort. Amy actually felt a bit flattered that the woman found her a bit attractive. Naturally, the girl was not inclined to regard her looks, and on top of that, never received any real comments of her appearance but the degrading remarks of her stepmother. "Thank you, miss."
After that comment, the girl now started to eat her food, this time without thinking of anything else but the delicious plate of mac and cheese in front of her. Just as she had expected, it was very good. From her delightful smile and noises, anyone could easily see that.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 4 EmptyFri 15 Jun - 4:43

"No need to be so formal! Just call me Rin honey." The busty young woman assured, starting to get into her own meal. It was more than clear that Amy was enjoying her food, so Rin just relaxed and did the same, trying not to focus on the fact that the epitome of her sexual fantasies was sitting across from her at the table.
Back to top Go down
thelonegrunt

thelonegrunt

PostSubject: Re: Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 4 EmptyFri 15 Jun - 16:48

"Okay! Okay, sorry, sorry..." Amy soon retreated into her plate, continuing to eat the scrumptious meal of macaroni and cheese, savoring every bite as if it would be her final meal.
Soon enough, the plate was completely emptied out before Rin could finish her own meal. Amy simply sat there, looking up to the woman with delight now in her eyes. "Thank you, m- Rin." She quickly corrected herself. "That was really good."
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 4 EmptyFri 15 Jun - 16:55

Rin blinked in surprise when she realized Amy was already done. The girl must have been near starving before! Then again, the padded teen looked fairly skinny, like she never ate really well back where she came from...
"I'm glad you liked it honey." The boxom redhead replied, a little more then halfway done with her own meal as well.
Back to top Go down
thelonegrunt

thelonegrunt

PostSubject: Re: Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 4 EmptyFri 15 Jun - 21:09

A few awkward moments passed. Soon enough, the girl's attention was drawn to the dinner plate smeared with gooey cheese. Where were her manners? She had forgotten to wash her very own plate after she had finished eating!
"O-oh... I should wash this up..." Amy stood up, plate in hand, walking toward the kitchen and to an already crowded sink. She did not immediately acknowledge these items, but instead started to precariously scrape off the remnants of her meal with dish soap and a brush.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 4 EmptySat 16 Jun - 0:45

Surprised at the girl's actions, Rin stood up as well, walking over to Amy and stopping her. "I appreciate it babe, but there's no need. It is my realm after all. You're my guest! Here, allow me." She said politely, taking the plates from her and beginning to wash them herself.
Back to top Go down
thelonegrunt

thelonegrunt

PostSubject: Re: Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 4 EmptySat 16 Jun - 23:22

Amy didn't know what to think of this. She was so used to doing things for other people that she had no idea what being a guest actually meant. The fact that the woman was doing her very only activities was an interesting change of pace from what she was used to.
"Are-are you sure, Rin? I can help, if you need me to..." Amy politely inquired. Instead of quickly jumping at the opportunity, the girl slowly and steadily approached the sink where Rin was now working, as if she was prepared to take her utensils and clean her dirty dishes for her.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 4 EmptySat 16 Jun - 23:35

Rin chuckled again and shook her head. "Once again, I appreicate the offer honey, but I think tonight I have it taken care of. You just head into the living room and make yourself at home, alright?" The boxom woman assured, reaching down and giving her a soft pat on her padded down in the direction of the couch.
Back to top Go down
thelonegrunt

thelonegrunt

PostSubject: Re: Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 4 EmptySun 17 Jun - 10:45

Amy immediately blushed as her fresh diaper was reintroduced with a soft pat. However, she liked how nice and friendly the woman was being regarding something she could have done herself. Amy definitely couldn't say that she felt at home, but she could now feel warm and welcome to whatever place she was now at. "Alright then, thank you Rin." Amy said, walking back over to the couch and laying over it once again, taking the thick blankets and slinging them over her body to provide warmth. For some reason, it was cold in this house, as if Rin had purposely turned it down for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 4 EmptySun 17 Jun - 15:22

Whistling a little to herself as she did the dishes, Rin figured that the both of them should probably get some sleep soon. Amy had had a long day adjusting up her realm, and she wanted to her to know she was at home here. The temptress couldn't wait for another day with her adorable diapered guest...
Back to top Go down
thelonegrunt

thelonegrunt

PostSubject: Re: Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 4 EmptySun 17 Jun - 21:35

Not much to Rin's surprise, the girl was very worn out after the very long (and somewhat confusing) day. Even underneath the covers, the noise of her yawning could easily be heard. On the couch, she currently stretched her limbs and nuzzled against the pillow at the armrest of the couch, feeling as if she could fall asleep at any moment on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 4 EmptyMon 18 Jun - 5:27

Soon finishing the dishes, the boxom redhead walked back into the living room, finding Amy nearly asleep, as expected. "I'm guessing someone's worn out..." She teased warmly, gently lifting the girl off the couch. "Let's head to bed cutie, you need your rest..."
Back to top Go down
thelonegrunt

thelonegrunt

PostSubject: Re: Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 4 EmptyMon 18 Jun - 7:56

As she was partially asleep, Amy was slightly startled once the woman had come to get her. What surprised her was that she so easily managed to lift her up into her arms without any sort of struggle. "Oh-a-alright then, Rin. That'd be... nice. I am... *yawn* ...kind of tired." Amy admitted, starting to try and walk on her own as she was placed back onto the floor. As she tried to walk, she felt a little wobbly in both of her legs. She could still walk, but because she was so tired, it made it very hard to think clearly enough to walk at a normal speed.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 4 EmptyMon 18 Jun - 16:54

Seeing how drowsy the girl was, Rin chuckled slightly and lifted the small teen up into her arms, carrying her bridal-style to the bedroom. My bed is more then large enough for the both of us." She stated, laying Amy on the bed once they arrived, and taking off the girl's baggy shirt she was wearing (for both her perverted reasons and the fact that she thought it would make the girl more comfortable).
Now that Amy was dressed for bed, the temptress smiled slightly and disproved as well, down to just her underwear. Considering she hadnt been wearing a bra, all she was wearing was a sexy black thong.
Back to top Go down
thelonegrunt

thelonegrunt

PostSubject: Re: Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 4 EmptyMon 18 Jun - 18:42

It was certainly a site to see for anyone else who would be in attendance, especially for the only person there with Rin in this new "realm". Amy may have now been exposed of her top as well as the woman, but her developing rack could not even compare to the round, matured breasts of Rin. With her eyes widened at the site of the woman's surprisingly ginormous knockers, the girl huddled underneath the comforting warmth of the woman's fresh sheets. For some reason, she could have sworn the woman had removed the sheets after the accident earlier on. She didn't even recall the woman going upstairs to change them, either...

"Rin... Thank you... Thank you for everything... I... I l-love... the fact that you're doing all of this... for me. It makes me h-happy to know there's... someone who cares." The girl said, slightly stuttering and not being able to get her main point across. She was so deterred by the woman's provocative image that it was hard to think of anything else.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 4 EmptyTue 19 Jun - 5:03

Rin grinned foxily to herself when she noticed Amy's gawking at her chest. But her seductive mood changed to a touched one when the diapered brunette poured out her thanks to her.
Slipping under the sheets; which she had changed while the pasta was starting to boil while she was preparing dinner, the boxom redhead brought the drowsy girl into her arms and hugged her warmly. "I've said before, it's my pleasure precious. Why wouldn't I care..?" She cooed assuringly and warmly, before using one of her hands to gently raise Amy's chin up. The temptress then leaned down, and, not being able to stop herself, gave her a loving kiss on the lips.
Surprisingly, the kiss itself wasnt anything forceful or seductive. Rin just poured out the passion and care she felt for her padded 'guest' into a soft, brush of the lips.
Back to top Go down
thelonegrunt

thelonegrunt

PostSubject: Re: Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 4 EmptyTue 19 Jun - 10:36

Amy knew exactly what this gesture was, and what it represented: a kiss. It was the symbol for a person's undying affection to another person, something that she was never able to gain from her previous world. But now there was a woman who could change all of that. The girl could feel that the woman meant nothing devious or perverted from this, so she herself did not pull away from the kiss. Instead, she simply closed her eyes and openly embraced this new feeling, a foreign feeling which she could not fully describe but begin to highly appreciate: love.
After Rin brought her head back, Amy sat blushing behind the blankets, not knowing the exact thing to say. She was feeling so much right now as she was currently looking at a woman who truly cared for her interests, her wants, and her overall well-being. Knowing that she now had someone that was there for her, however, Amy no longer felt 100% awkward or strange when being or even thinking about this woman. She was now attracted to her, not only by her devilish good looks but her incredible charm.
Surprisingly, Amy did something unexpected of the timid girl that Rin was now familiar with: she slowly inched herself closer, taking her arms and wrapping them around Rin, the woman's breasts now acting as two, great headrests. "I don't... I don't think I've ever... been this happy before... I don't know what it is."
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 4 EmptyTue 19 Jun - 16:16

Rin couldn't help but smile from ear to ear when the cute girl returned her affections, not only kissing back but cuddling up to her as well.
With her free arm, the boxom redhead switched off the lamp next to her bed which had been illuminating the room, and the two now laid in the dark, snuggled up under the covers. This was such a sexy position...The temptress just wanted to make her move right there and now.
But even then, she just couldn't bring herself to break the romantic mood. So instead, she gently put a finger to Amy's lips. "Don't worry about it right now honey. I'll be right here when you wake up, okay?" She cooed softly and soothingly, kissing the teen on the forehead. "Just sleep cutie pie..."
Back to top Go down
thelonegrunt

thelonegrunt

PostSubject: Re: Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 4 EmptyTue 19 Jun - 19:46

"Alright then. Thank you and good night, Rin." Amy simply said, getting as much warmth from the woman as she possibly could and bundling up with her before slowly drifting off to sleep.

After what seemed to be a few, short moments, a blinding light was piercing through Amy's closed eyes. As she started to come to her senses with her eyes still closed, she no longer felt a soft and comfortable bed. She no longer felt the warmth of the blankets slung over her body, and she could certainly not feel anyone else beside her any longer. Quickly, she opened her eyes, being partially blinded by the light which was strung overhead. Sitting up and allowing her vision to readjust itself, she was completely caught off guard by the sight of what was underneath her. She was no longer wearing a diaper, and still no shirt. She was as bare as the moment she entered the strange room to begin with!
Quickly covering herself back up, Amy turned to see a sight which was slightly familiar to her: three doors, all marked with their own individual colors. Immediately she wanted to know how she ended up from a comforting bed to a hard, tiled floor. She was also concerned with exactly where all of her clothes had went. Walking towards the door, she grabbed the handle and started to twist, hoping to gain entrance back inside and get an explanation from the woman herself.

The door would not open.

It felt as if it was being resisted from the other side, or that the metal knob was just a decorative bit of scenery. But if that was the case, how was Amy granted access the first time she went through the door?
After a little while, the girl ultimately gave up on the whole thing, and just decided to turn her attention toward another door which caught her attention. In the middle of the three doors, there was one which was painted a light green, with the symbols of certain, childish toys printed on it like building blocks and teddy bears. What was the symbolism behind this? What exactly would make it different from the door she had entered into before? Would it be as confusing as the last place she had entered? Or would she get a real explanation as to what was going on?
Amy wouldn't know until she found out. Readying herself for whatever was about to come, she grabbed onto the doorknob and twisted it, this time with success. As the knob twisted and she pushed it open, the same sort of bright light cast over her face, much like the time she entered the last mysterious door. Just like the black door, the white void started to suck her into the room like a vacuum, and soon enough, her entire body was pulled into the seemingly empty reaches of what stood behind it. As she was forcefully entered, the door closed, leaving the room completely stagnant once again... until someone were to occupy it in some way.

Again, after a few moments, the girl started to slowly awaken, now bringing her head up. Fortunately this time, the light above her was not bright enough to burn her poor retinas. As she looked down at her body, she was naked, just as the last time she entered a mysterious room. This time, however, the scenery and backdrop of her current location was much different.

Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 4 EmptyTue 19 Jun - 20:41

It was fair to say this room was nowhere near similar to the place where Rin lived. If the girl, still lying on her back and woozy from waking up, looked forward, she would see she was laying in what appeared to be a giant baby nursery. And giant was practically the best word to describe the place. The entire 'house'; if you could call it that, was almost one huge room. All the furniture normally sized for babies, such as the crib, changing table, and toy chest were all sized much bigger; as if they were designed for a teenager...
Another unique thing about the furniture was how low it was. Nothing was more than two feet off the ground, even though the ceiling was what most would consider normal size.
The entire room was babyish in itself. The floor was almost entirely soft, light green carpet, and most of the furtinture was a cutesy shade of pink. Funny and playful looking pictures of cartoony animals hung on the pink and green walls here and there, and sunlight shined in through the windows and pink curtains on the wall.

If Amy looked up however, she would see the face of a girl looking down at her, eyeing her in curious interest. The girl poked about Amy's age, if not exactly. She also happened to be practically naked. Not completely, however. Hugging he mystery girl's hips was a puffy, babyish looking disposable diaper, looking even more childish then the ones Rin had Amy wear.
The mystery diapered girl was in a crawling position, behind the girl who was lying down in the middle of the nursery-like room. Seeing she was awake the girl giggled excitedly and lisped "Hewwo?"

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Back to top Go down
thelonegrunt

thelonegrunt

PostSubject: Re: Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 4 EmptyTue 19 Jun - 22:01

(Well isn't she an adorable widdle playmate for Amy? :3)

Amy noticed the very different appearance of this place and how simply childish it was. This was much different than the mature home she was in before, one which contained separate rooms and places in general. This was one huge room in itself and it looked to hold only one purpose: to care to the whims of a baby. However, what babies would need THIS much space?

As Amy was about to stand up and examine the room fully, she was startled by something which poked her from behind. Quickly turning, she was relieved to know that it was someone else, another person who she could somewhat relate to... or at least she initially thought.
It took a moment to look at the girl's attire to realize how odd it was. The door she had entered previously was home to a woman who placed Amy, a teenaged girl, into diapers, for safety reasons she was informed. Could Rin have been responsible for how this girl was? Amy was well aware that this new face harbored a resembling complexion. She looked the exact same age she was, in height, in faces, and in body proportions. Just like Amy's own chest, this girl had a developing pair of breasts which were as exposed as the ones on her naked body.

Still sitting on the ground, Amy decided to try and greet the girl. "H-hello... M-my name... i-... is... Amy..." She shyly introduced herself. She had the capacity to say what she wanted, and she knew very well what she had in mind to say. Why weren't the words coming out the way they were supposed to?
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 4 EmptyWed 20 Jun - 4:28

Instead of a formal introduction in return, the pink-haired girl broke out into a huge smile and almost tackled Amy into a playful hug. "Hi Amy!!! I'm Kimmy!" She replied with another cute giggle. There was something odd about the girl's style of speech. Kimmy seemed to comphehend language well enough, but talked with an adorable babyish lisp, and her vocabulary and sentence structure seemed to be at toddler-level.
Back to top Go down
thelonegrunt

thelonegrunt

PostSubject: Re: Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 4 EmptyWed 20 Jun - 11:26

Amy grunted from the very tight, surprise hug to her waist. Although the girl talked and dressed similar to a baby, she maintained a young girl's strength, which wasn't at all limited.
After Kimmy had released from the hug, Amy sat back into her normal position. Something about this place felt strange, even more so strange than the last room she had entered in. It was then she noticed the lack of clothes, something she would need to remedy herself. "Uh... I need some clothes... I'm, uh..." Sam stated, covering her lower portions up from the girl. She felt extremely awkward right now, as she had absolutely no idea what was going on or what to do.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 4 EmptyWed 20 Jun - 16:07

Seeming to not even realize or care that Amy was nude before the brunette mentioned it, the infantile girl crawled back a little slowly and looked down at her visitors lower regions curiously, even as Amy was shyly trying to cover them. "Where's your didee?" Kimmy asked, befuddled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)
Page 4 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next