Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 3 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 3 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 3 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 3 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
thelonegrunt

thelonegrunt

Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 3 EmptyMon 4 Jun - 20:26

Had Amy been aware of this information, she would not have went toward the downstairs bathroom and made a dash to the one upstairs. At this point, however, her closest resource would need to be what was in front of her.
Unfortunately for Amy (but not at all for Rin), she got no response from twisting the knob, only her hand slipping around the smooth, cold surface. She tried again with both hands, this time with no response. It was almost if the door was being resisted by some unknown force.

She needed this bathroom. There would be no other option, at this point.

While she struggled to try and open the door, she arched back in a way that the round portion of her padded posterior jutted out almost toward Rin. Amy also slightly wiggled around in this position, eager to get inside the bathroom, but unconsciously showing off to Rin what she had been waiting to see.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 3 EmptyMon 4 Jun - 23:44

Noticing a certain cute crinkly sound coming from the nearby hallway, Rin grinned little when she knew her original suspicions were correct. From the kitchen, she could see the hallway where Amy was currently hunched over, showing off her adorable diapered tushie.
Back to top Go down
thelonegrunt

thelonegrunt

PostSubject: Re: Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 3 EmptyTue 5 Jun - 0:04

Amy was struggling desperately to gain entry, to absolutely no avail. She wanted nothing more than to rid herself of the heavy load building up, without having to depend on the "back-up" which rested currently on her bottom.

She now started to whine, grasping onto the bottom of her lip with as much force. Instead of gripping onto the door, she now took both hands and crossed them between her legs. She had to use the bathroom desperately now, and it would only be a matter of time before the inevitable happened...

As the girl could no longer bare it any longer, she did all she could now; she collapsed onto the floor, her legs in a very strange position, and she allowed everything to release all at once. The sound of a wet fart filled the hallway as the end of her diaper started to expand with a hot, gooey mass. As she did so, a loud hissing noise followed and came from the front of her diaper, the front growing in size and growing damp.

As all of this unfolded, she took her hands and placed them over her water-filled eyes, trying all she could to refrain herself from doing so. However, the pressure of all of this was too much for her to handle with her fragile state. And in all of this, she felt completely alone and frightened of what she was slowly becoming.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 3 EmptyTue 5 Jun - 1:03

As arousing the sight of seeing Amy use her diapers was for the young woman with the strong diaper fetish, she just couldn't bare seeing the adorable girl alone and crying.
Leaving the pasta to boil, the busty woman quickly walked over to the girl on the floor. Then, ignoring the telltale smell of a dirty diaper, lifted the brunette into her lap and hugged her close, trying to be as comforting as she could. "It's alright Amy...Just relax...This isn't your fault..." She assured, ignoring her sexual feelings while she tried to comfort the girl in her embrace.
Back to top Go down
thelonegrunt

thelonegrunt

PostSubject: Re: Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 3 EmptyTue 5 Jun - 8:02

Amy was more stricken when the woman lifted her into her lap, her padding squishing up against her skin and spreading more into her diaper. It felt and smelled absolutely horrible, so this entire ordeal was making her feel more and more like a child who could not even control her own body. What was happening to her? "I'm... I'm so sorry... I'm not being a good guest..." The little girl pitifully said, the tears rolling down her eyes and her voice cracking. "I... I want to show you my kindness... that I'm... I'm happy that you're being so nice... that I respect what you're doing... but I'm not doing that... I'm wrecking your entire home... I'm throwing away your kindness... I'm ruining everything..." The girl was clearly broken to pieces. She'd now have to wait for the real outcome of her actions to follow; where she originally came from, if something like this happened, her stepmother would have beaten her within an inch of her life. Perhaps it was this previous pain and abuse which caused her to grow so distraught.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 3 EmptyWed 6 Jun - 16:27

Realizing that she may be squishing around the mess, Rin quickly changed Amy's position in her arms to more of a cradling position, holding the diapered girl close. "It's fine honey....Just relax....I'm not mad at all..." She assured soothingly, trying her best to comfort the teen in her arms. "That's why I put you in diapers, just in case you had another accident...It's no big deal..." The busty young woman clarified, wanting Amy to know for sure she wasnt mad at all.
Back to top Go down
thelonegrunt

thelonegrunt

PostSubject: Re: Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 3 EmptyWed 6 Jun - 16:40

Amy looked up, her eyes sparkling with the tears that were accumulating. She could tell by the woman's smile, the tenderness in her voice and the way she held her that she wasn't upset in the least bit. For some reason, the girl forgot to regard the horrible mass in the seat of her diaper for just a moment and looked deeper into Rin's eyes. She saw someone who seemed to truly care about how she felt and was doing everything in her power to make her happy. There was no anger or aggravation shown by her at all. She was beginning to wonder why she had never known such a person like this in her life before, and how everything that was happening seemed different than how she had previously lived...

"T... thank you... I... I..."

Quickly Amy's mind snapped back to the real world and felt the mess squishing up her backside. The woman may be understanding of the girl's accidents, but it did not allow Amy to understand what was happening to her, and why. She started to calm down a bit, but still made a constant sniffling noise as she was cradled by the woman.

Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 3 EmptyThu 7 Jun - 3:17

"See? Everything's okay..." Rin assured the teen in the soiled diaper, cradling her close to her soft, warm chest for another few moments. "Now, how about we go get you cleaned up, okay? We still have to wait another few minutes for the noodles to finish boiling anyway...Unless of course you feel like eating dinner in dirty diaper." She soothed, adding in the last line to inject some humor into the otherwise awkward situation.
Back to top Go down
thelonegrunt

thelonegrunt

PostSubject: Re: Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 3 EmptyThu 7 Jun - 7:25

The humor, just like her garment, was dirty in Amy's mind, but that last line gave the girl a warm smile towards the woman. "Yeah, I don't think I'd like that very much..." The girl said with a slight giggle. After that adorable reaction, Amy nodded her head to comply with what Rin had suggested; after all, a change would be just the thing she needed now.
Perhaps she could also worry about the exact reason of why this was happening to her later. Rin didn't seem to be angry or hostile towards the accidents the girl was now having. If she didn't care, she wouldn't have bothered to put her into diapers to begin with. Although it was still awkward, Amy was beginning to realize that it would be for her own benefit by wearing them, and Rin's as well.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 3 EmptyThu 7 Jun - 21:19

Carrying the cute little girl into her room, Rin picked up a towel from the bathroom and opened up the diaper-cabinet. Laying the soft towel out as a makeshift changing mat, she gently took off Amy's baggy shirt so she was now in just her soiled diaper.
Continuing to comfort her, the temptress then laid Amy down on the towel and pulled out the necessary materials as if she was about to change a baby. Wipes, powder, and a new diaper.
Back to top Go down
thelonegrunt

thelonegrunt

PostSubject: Re: Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 3 EmptyThu 7 Jun - 23:32

Amy glanced away as the supplies were being readied, and she lifted her bottom up so the mushy mess would no longer spread around and cause irritation. Her cheeks were blushing furiously, still a tad bit embarrassed that she was about to be changed into a new diaper like a little baby girl.
"H... how long will this take, miss?" Amy asked. She asked this question not apprehensively, but eagerly, wanting to have this over with as soon as possible. She did understand how long the process would take, but hoped that it would end soon enough.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 3 EmptyFri 8 Jun - 6:05

"Well, I want to get you cleaned up well, don't you? I'll try to do this all fairly quickly though..." The busty woman replied, giving the wet and messy girl a loving kiss on the forehead before untaping the stinky diaper and opening it up, trying her best to ignore the smell.
Not mocking her at all, Rin began to effectively clean up Amy's messy bum and diaper-area with with the baby-wipes.
Back to top Go down
thelonegrunt

thelonegrunt

PostSubject: Re: Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 3 EmptyFri 8 Jun - 8:03

Amy noticed that the woman was not trying to personally demean her in any way. Rin handled this situation with a kind, gentle approach, but nothing that would indicate that she was mocking her whatsoever. Inside this made Amy relieved, but it still could not masquerade the fact that what happened happened, and will most definitely happen again considering she would be placed into another fresh garment which served the same, dreadful purpose.
Every time the wipes touched her bottom and womanhood, Amy could feel the hairs on the back of her neck stand up, her goosebumps spreading all throughout her body. "W-why are these things so cold?" Amy thought to herself as Rin continued to wipe her clean.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 3 EmptySat 9 Jun - 19:55

Seeing as Amy was getting cold at the feeling of the baby wipes, the young woman used her free hand to reach down and lovingly lace her finger's through the girl's, holding her hand warmly. "Just relax cutie..." She cooed assuringly, giving her a kiss on the cheek before continuing cleaning her, still holding Amy's hand tenderly.
Back to top Go down
thelonegrunt

thelonegrunt

PostSubject: Re: Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 3 EmptySun 10 Jun - 0:52

Something about this woman's touch seemed very comforting, more so than what she was used to on a regular basis. However, the feeling was still strange and almost foreign to her, so her natural reaction was to blush and slightly wiggle around a bit. As the woman did this, though, the girl felt her nerves starting to fade away.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 3 EmptySun 10 Jun - 16:40

Rin lovingly finished cleaning her up and balled up the very dirty diaper, disposing of it before unfolding the fresh one and sliding it under her. "There we go...This isn't so bad, is it honey?" She cooed assuringly, pulling out the baby powder and dusting a generous amount of the substance over her diaper-area before beggining to somewhat sexily rub it in.
Back to top Go down
thelonegrunt

thelonegrunt

PostSubject: Re: Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 3 EmptySun 10 Jun - 18:38

"N-no... it's not... too bad." Amy admitted. There was nothing that felt horribly wrong with what was happening. It was just something she was not used to at all. Right now, her biggest concern was balled up and discarded in a trash can.
Amy could feel the woman's soft, rubbing motions. However, she was wondering exactly why the woman was rubbing in powder to her skin, and why she was using her fingertips instead of her palms.
The woman's grazing motions over and around Amy's bare vagina was slowly causing her to feel strange again. Every time Rin drew her hand down there, the girl could feel every knot in her stomach tie up, and every goosebump appear on every square inch of her body. She tried her best to hold in what was to follow, but after opening her once sealed lips, a small moan could be heard.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 3 EmptyMon 11 Jun - 16:50

Licking her lips with desire, Rin wanted nothing more than to go down on her right there, kiss those precious, moaning lips. She wanted it so much as she caressed in the sweet, babyish smelling powder into Amy's diaper area. The temptress even began to lower herself down to go in for the kiss...
But she stopped herself once more, secretly biting her lip to snap her out of her perverted fantasies. Regrettably, she finished with the baby powder and lifted up the front of the cute diaper, taping it down snugly. "All done cutie..."
Back to top Go down
thelonegrunt

thelonegrunt

PostSubject: Re: Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 3 EmptyMon 11 Jun - 16:54

The girl had absolutely no clue that the woman was trying to make such a sudden advance upon her. She was wondering however why she was drawing a little closer to her, looking as if she desired something which somewhat eluded her. What could that something be?
"T-thank you." The girl said in relief, acknowledging the woman's fine handiwork. For some reason, she seemed to know exactly what she was doing, almost as if it was something she did for a living.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 3 EmptyMon 11 Jun - 17:03

"My pleasure honey..." She cooed back with a warm smile, taking the oppurtunity to lift the freshly diapered girl into her lap and cuddle her. "Now then, up for dinner sweetie?" Rin asked, softly patting her padded bottom.
Back to top Go down
thelonegrunt

thelonegrunt

PostSubject: Re: Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 3 EmptyMon 11 Jun - 17:09

Every rub and every pat across her padded rear made Amy feel more and more timid. It only felt so odd because she was so very unused to wearing something clearly designed for babies. No amount of words or kind treatment from Rin could ever change this basic fact.
"Yeah... that sounds fine." Amy said with relief. She was now hungry, and hopefully it would help to get her mind off of this whole ordeal. Very slowly, she rose to stand on her own, rubbing her padded rear all across the woman's lap with soft crinkles. Standing up, she started to head out the door, waiting for the host to lead her instead of rudely charging downstairs.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 3 EmptyMon 11 Jun - 23:37

Delighted that Amy seemed to forget about her shirt, the busty woman followed the cute girl out of her room, not being able to divert her eyes from her diapered bottom. "Yeah, dinner should be ready by the time we get into the kitchen. The noodles have had plenty of time to boil." She replied.
Back to top Go down
thelonegrunt

thelonegrunt

PostSubject: Re: Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 3 EmptyTue 12 Jun - 0:17

Amy now followed closely behind the woman, going down step by step as she normally would. With each movement of her legs, however, she could feel the crinkling growing louder and louder. It wasn't helped by the fact that the woman was following very closely behind her rear.
Once they were back in the long hallway downstairs, Amy crawled back into the couch and relaxed her body yet again, this time with no random urges coming onto her. Hopefully time would pass much faster as to prevent something like this from happening again; she could not bare to go through this shame once more.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 3 EmptyWed 13 Jun - 20:43

Walking back into the kitchen, Rin could tell the noodles were ready at this point, and began to serve them up onto two plays for them. "Dinner's ready cutie-pie. Have a seat at the table." She called to the adorable teen.
Back to top Go down
thelonegrunt

thelonegrunt

PostSubject: Re: Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 3 EmptyWed 13 Jun - 22:27

Hearing that the dinner was now prepared for her, the girl bobbed her head up above the couch and slowly rose up. With her shirt only partially covering up the padding, she stood and waddled slowly toward the open chair at the dining room table. As she planted her butt on the chair, she felt the entire weight of her bottom rub against the soft portions of her diaper, which could now easily be viewed by simply looking down under the table.
"Thank you, Rin. It... it means a lot what you're doing... it really does mean a lot to me..." Amy cautiously repeated, not knowing exactly the words to find.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)
Page 3 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next