Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 2 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 2 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 2 EmptySat 2 Jun - 20:49

((Haha it's no big deal. If we're on the subject of reintroductions, here's Rin: [Only admins are allowed to see this image]))

Following Amy inside and closing the door behind her, the naked woman couldn't help but giggle a little as the brunette tried to put the diaper on herself. Even with how much she simply LOVED the sight of Amy in diapers, Rin was actually considering letting her out of them. She soon reconsidered however. Her lunch was probably almost done digesting by now, and she didn't want to take the chance of her guest having another wet, or even possibly messy, accident on her floors. So, to her personal delight Rin decided to keep her in diapers for another little bit...just to make sure she didn't need them...

Knowing Amy wasn't going to have any progress on her own, the busty lady walked over to her and took the diaper out of her hands. "Lay down honey. I'll take care of everything..." She cooed warmly getting some baby powder ready before kneeling down in front of Amy, gesturing for her to get on the floor.
Back to top Go down
thelonegrunt

thelonegrunt

Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 2 EmptySat 2 Jun - 20:53

(*shrugs* She's just as attractive as I remember XD)

Amy did as instructed, but soon she was caught off guard by the container that the woman was now holding. Although she had not cared for children, she was aware of some of the steps that needed to be taken to care for them, and some of the items required to do so. The label on the bottle indicated that this was one of those items, but Amy needed to make sure.

"Wh-what's that?" She asked, lying herself down onto the floor and crossing her arms over her breasts.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 2 EmptySat 2 Jun - 21:13

Rin smiled. "Its baby powder silly." She answered, lifting the girl's legs up and sliding the soft diaper under her cute tushie. "It keeps your skin soft and healthy, and helps prevent diaper rashes." The redhead explained, once again becoming aroused at the situation. "Plus, it smells wonderful..." Rin added with a giggle, opening up the shaker and applying a generous amount of the sweet, babyish smelling substance around Amy's diaper area and bottom.
Back to top Go down
thelonegrunt

thelonegrunt

PostSubject: Re: Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 2 EmptySat 2 Jun - 21:21

Again, the word "baby" popped up, this time in an even more uncompromising way. "But... but I'm... I'm not..." Amy quite couldn't get the words out because she thought the woman would be sensitive regarding the subject. This was internally degrading to her, but she did not want to openly admit this because she knew that the woman was only trying to help (at least she thought, anyway). Instead, she sat there, stopping her words and just allowing the woman to shake the powder onto her bottom and private area.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 2 EmptySat 2 Jun - 21:32

Being able to tell that this was quite embarrassing for thr brunette, Rin temporarily stopped her powdering and gave her an assuring smile. "I know you're not honey. Baby powder has a lot of uses, and not always just for babies. To be honest, every now and then I...I shake a little into my panties after I put them on..." The busty woman admitted, her cheeks a little pink. She simply loved how comfortable it was, and simply loved the sweet smell. Plus, it really helped fuel her diaper-based sex fantasies in her mind.
"So its no big deal Amy. Just think of this as something to make the diapers even more comfortable..." She cooed assuringly, gently massaging in the baby powder into Amy's privates, not being able to resist giving the girl's womanhood a slight tease once or twice as she did so.
Back to top Go down
thelonegrunt

thelonegrunt

PostSubject: Re: Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 2 EmptySat 2 Jun - 21:41

Amy seemed to agree with this statement, as the woman seemed to know what she was talking about. It made it easier for her at knowing that this grown woman often used this powder to help comfort herself. And as the powder was shaken onto her skin, she could tell why.

It took a moment before something struck Amy, something very different; along with the cool air and the woman's tantalizing fingers rubbing against her oh-so-sensitive girly parts, she let out a very soft moan, crossing her legs just a tad. "That was odd." The young girl thought to herself. She had never experienced anything like that before, but surprisingly, something about it felt... good. It was slightly awkward, but that feeling didn't feel painful or irritating in the least bit.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 2 EmptySat 2 Jun - 21:46

Hearing the moan escape Amy's lips turned Rin on beyond belief. The combination of this situation that was AMAZING for her diaper fetish, hearing the adorable girl make a sexual sound was enough to have the busty woman's slit dripping. As difficult as it was though, Rin contained herself and gave the girl another 'accodental' tease or two before finishing powdering her and raising up the front of the diaper, taping the babyish garmet snugly into place and beaming at her handiwork.
Back to top Go down
thelonegrunt

thelonegrunt

PostSubject: Re: Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 2 EmptySat 2 Jun - 21:55

The girl was now sitting in nothing but an extremely childish diaper made specifically for a girl her age, her light, soft skin and red blush complimenting it perfectly. She now sat up, her arms still covering up her chest so that she could keep in as much body heat as possible.

"Thank you, miss." Amy warmly said, now starting to stand by uncovering her chest and propping her hands onto the ground.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 2 EmptySat 2 Jun - 22:02

Wanting nothing more than to wrap her arms around the freshly diapered girl and cuddle and kiss her, the nude woman once again kept her brain from wandering into another perverted scenario, and stood up with her. Not being able to help herself, she did however give the girl a gentle hug. "You look adorable, just so you know..." Rin commented kindly, smiling down at her.
Back to top Go down
thelonegrunt

thelonegrunt

PostSubject: Re: Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 2 EmptySat 2 Jun - 22:06

Amy couldn't help to give the woman a corny little smile due to this. Although it was strange being called cute while wearing a baby diaper, she was given a very kind compliment by someone and she highly enjoyed hearing it. "Well... thank you, thank you, Rin." She said, hugging back as softly as the woman did for her, both of their chests squeezing against one another.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 2 EmptySat 2 Jun - 22:14

At the feeling of their smooth, soft bodies up against eachother, the aroused woman couldn't help herself when her lips began to slowly move towards Amy's, stopping about halfway down the path when she realized what she was about to do.
"I-It's no problem honey..." The woman stammered slightly in embarrassment, glad she caught herself. "Oh! That reminds me, I need to get dressed too..." She chuckled to to herself. "And do you want a top too, or are you fine in just a diaper?" She asked, even though she already knew the answer. Still, it didn't hurt to hope.
Back to top Go down
thelonegrunt

thelonegrunt

PostSubject: Re: Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 2 EmptySat 2 Jun - 22:21

Amy backed away a bit as they drew in closer, not realizing what was bothering the woman. She simply broke away from the nice hug and stood in her diaper, the goosebumps of her skin showing themselves completely. "Yeah... a top would be... pretty nice." She admitted, looking down and rubbing her arm up its length and back down.

Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 2 EmptySun 3 Jun - 3:43

Rin had seen this coming, and wasn't surprised. Still; it didn't mean she couldn't be a little dissipointed. "Alright then honey; follow me." She cooed to the smaller girl; strutting her fantastic ass for Amy as they walked into her regal-looking bedroom again. She picked out another shirt to give to the girl, even though t was a size or two bigger than what the brunette wore. Still, it was the smallest Rin had.
Back to top Go down
thelonegrunt

thelonegrunt

PostSubject: Re: Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 2 EmptySun 3 Jun - 12:03

Amy grabbed the t-shirt and finally slung it over her head. Although it was a few sizes over than what she was used to, it was a whole lot better than standing bare with nothing but a baby diaper on. At least this shirt slightly covered THAT up, as well.

(You think it's about time for a scene transition? I think we've opened this part up rather well so far.)
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 2 EmptySun 3 Jun - 14:28

((That depends, what do you mean by 'scene tansition?))

As much as she wanted to show her body off to Amy, the naked lesbian rummaged through her closet and pulled out a somewhat short skirt and spaghetti-stap top, another revealing outfit, followed by a silky black thong. Taking her time to dress in front of the diapered girl, Rin was soon clothed, obviously not wearing a bra underneath her top. "By the way, I never asked, how did you enjoy your first time swimming?"
Back to top Go down
thelonegrunt

thelonegrunt

PostSubject: Re: Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 2 EmptySun 3 Jun - 18:50

((You know, as in she'll fall asleep and end back up into the room with the three different doors which lead to different worlds.))

Amy was not bothered by the woman's choice of outfit, as she was in her home and could do as she so pleased. Come to think about it, Amy saw that she looked very nice in a short skirt.
"Oh, it was pretty fun. I didn't think it'd be the way it actually was. From the looks of it, I'm not... too good at swimming." She said with a shy chuckle, trying to somewhat cut up with the woman who was showing her hospitality.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 2 EmptySun 3 Jun - 19:02

((It's almost bedtime anyway. How about they eat dinner then go to bed?))

"Aww, don't be like that. It just takes practice." Rin laughed, sitting down in the clean bed. "Are you getting hungry? It's been a while since we had lunch." She asked the brunette, the perverted side of her mind secretly hoping Amy would hop in her lap.
Back to top Go down
thelonegrunt

thelonegrunt

PostSubject: Re: Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 2 EmptySun 3 Jun - 19:12

(Sounds fine. :3)

Unfortunately, the real woman side of Rin was not indulged, as Amy walked closer toward the door which led downstairs. "I think a bite to eat would be... pretty nice. What do you have to eat?" She asked, waiting for the woman to basically guide her
downstairs as she felt it would be rude to charge down on her own.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 2 EmptySun 3 Jun - 19:46

Letting out a a sigh of slight dissipointment; Rin stood up and followed the smaller girl out the door. "Well, what sounds good darling? You're the guest here. Have any favorite meals?" She asked curiously, walking with Amy to the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
thelonegrunt

thelonegrunt

PostSubject: Re: Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 2 EmptySun 3 Jun - 19:59

"Well, I really do like Mac and Cheese..." Amy stated. She had become used to eating it because she had to make it so frequently for her and her stepmother. It was very cheap and easy to make, and it always turned out well when she made it. Hopefully Rin would have it.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 2 EmptyMon 4 Jun - 3:58

Rin clapped her hands together. "Alright then, Mac and cheese it is!" She replied brightly, walking with Amy to the living room. "I guess you can just get comfy out here again sweetie. Dinner won't take long to make. The bathroom's downthe hall." The busty woman said before walking into the kitchen. She knew it had been a while since they ate lunch, and her cute guest hadnt shown any signs of going potty since then...
Back to top Go down
thelonegrunt

thelonegrunt

PostSubject: Re: Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 2 EmptyMon 4 Jun - 7:31

"Oh... well thank you." Amy replied with a fiery red blush. This slightly served as a reminder of what she had done earlier on in the woman's bedroom. Nevertheless, she was very glad to know that the bathroom was right down the hall from the kitchen. Hopefully nothing would pop up between now and when she started to eat...

Amy sat down on the couch, lying down and sitting sprawled out in a comfortable position. She took a small blanket and slung it over her body, lying her head on a soft pillow on the arm rest. If dinner would take a while, Amy would not mind; she was rather fine was sitting on this couch and possibly dozing off until then.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 2 EmptyMon 4 Jun - 13:40

Within minutes, the delicious smell of cooking food wafted into the living room, and the scarlet-haired woman peeked her head in through the door. "Ten minutes until dinner cutie." Rin said, returning into the kitchen after her loin had been made.
Back to top Go down
thelonegrunt

thelonegrunt

PostSubject: Re: Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 2 EmptyMon 4 Jun - 16:55

Upon hearing this, Amy lifted her head up and smiled to the older woman, happy that the meal was almost complete. She was very eager to take a bite into the creamy substance of the macaroni and cheese and enjoy its savory flavors. The thought was making her stomach churn.

Or perhaps it wasn't the food. This "churning" felt more like grinding. It was a quick, sudden rush of pain. The girl gripped onto her stomach tightly and began to stand up. "I... I need to..." Amy stated to the woman, now walking slowly towards the bathroom which stood only a few feet down the hall. She knew exactly what was about to happen, although the sudden urge to do what she was going to do startled her.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 2 EmptyMon 4 Jun - 19:46

Rin was in the kitchen finishing boiling the pasta when she heard the diapered girl quickly waddle off. A slightly devious smile appeared on the temptresses lips at the thought. She may have 'forgotten' to mention that the bedroom handle stuck sometimes in that bathroom, and every now and then, the door was hard to open. She wasn't going to force her adorable guest to use her diapers, but she wanted to see if her control was strong enough to make it to the bathroom upstairs if the one downstairs was inaccessible.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Amy's Never-ending Story- Continuation(private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)
Page 2 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next