Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 21 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 21 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 21 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 21 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 21 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 21 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 21 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 21 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 21 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ace615

Ace615

Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 21 EmptySat 15 Sep - 17:52

Rick smiled as he dove back in the water as Winderider turned up the flames of his Mane, while Mary got out of the cart and set an area where Amy could work on opening the Shells to check for Pearls, then hanging Amy's wet clothes on the handles of the cart hitch.
Back to top Go down

Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 21 EmptySat 15 Sep - 17:59

After she had dried herself Amy went over towards the few shells she did bring back up and started opening them. Pf the three she had grabbed only two had shells in them, one was the size of a baseball and shaped as well, but was an incredibly shiny white. While the other looked like a bean and was blemished. "Hmmm...." Amy said admiring the pearls for the moment and tried to appraise them herself.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 21 EmptySat 15 Sep - 18:02

Mary took the Shells over to the cart after cleaning them out, thinking they could be useful, When the family of Pikachu returned, and the Pichu Amy had saved scampered over to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 21 EmptySat 15 Sep - 18:05

Amy was busy scrutinizing her pearls when the pichu came over. "Oh, hi there." she said noticign the family of pikachu.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 21 EmptySat 15 Sep - 18:11

The Pichu smiled as it scampered up onto Amy's shoulder and sat there, watching as Amy worked with the Pearls while Mary took the horn from the 1 Cloyster shell Amy managed to get.

The Pikachu smiled as the other 5 Pichu slowly came close to amy, when one poked at Elec's pokeball, hitting the Release button.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 21 EmptySat 15 Sep - 18:18

"Uh, hi." Amy said noticign the Pichu's start scampering about. "Hey-what are you?" Amy said as Elec was released from his ball standing above all of the mice.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 21 EmptySat 15 Sep - 18:24

The Pichu's stepped back, before they started scampering all over the electric wolf. The Pikachu's Came closer to Amy and sniffed at the pearls she had found, along with Rick's pearl. However, Amy was treated to an Amazing sight, as a Gardevoir from Old Man Zimern's berry farm entered the Clearing with a bag and started to strip!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 21 EmptySat 15 Sep - 18:30

Elec shook his mine obviously not appreciating being scampered on.

"Oh!" Amy exclaimed seeing the gardevoir come in and begin stripping. "I guess Chairse really wasn't the first to find this place." she mumbled to herself.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 21 EmptySat 15 Sep - 18:37

The Gardevoir seemed to notice Amy and waved to her as she put on a whit bikini with green floral patterns before pulling a beach towel and a regular towel out of her bag, along with a decent sized book.

The Male pikachu seemed to drool at the sight of the nude Gardevoir before getting smacked by his mate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 21 EmptySat 15 Sep - 18:42

Amy blushed and waved back as when she saw the Gardevoir's bikini, realizing she didn't have to swim naked this time. Out of embarrassment she covered herself some more before getting up and checking on her clothes.

Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 21 EmptySat 15 Sep - 18:45

The Gardevoir Smiled as she gracefully walked over. "Well Hello there little one. Enjoying your swim?" Came a soft feminine, and dare Amy say, motherly, voice in her head. Telepathy from a Psychic type, pretty standard communication for high leve or those at the end of their Evolution cycle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 21 EmptySat 15 Sep - 18:49

"Huh? Oh yeah." Amy said surprised the gardevoir had started talking to her. She had grown up with psychic pokemon so she was very used to the telepathy. "Um, so what are you doing out here?" she asked figuring she might converse with the gardevoir.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 21 EmptySat 15 Sep - 18:53

The gardevoir smiled. "I'm just taking a break from the berry farm while the others train the newbie." She said before noticing the pearls. "I see you're a bit of a pearl hunter. Find anything decent?" She asked as she frowned at the bean-shaped pearl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 21 EmptySat 15 Sep - 18:56

"Um, well not really. The other girl, Charise, she wanted them so she can have more money before we leave tomorrow." she explained picking up the three pearls she had. "They're decent, but this baseball sized one, and this bigger one will get more money since they are more shapely than this one." she explained having a lot of knowledge about pearls.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 21 EmptySat 15 Sep - 19:02

The Gardevoir smiled as she stood up. "Would you like some help then? I used to do a bit of pearl hunting myself and actually taught Charise how to open the shells, but not how to identify good ones. He pearl hunting operates on Bigger is Better." SHe said as she did some stretches.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 21 EmptySat 15 Sep - 19:06

"Um, okay. Yeah usually shape and luster can be even more important." Amy said deciding to hold off on getting dressed again, just to get a few more. "There's a cloyster down there that's been picking on me though." she warned getting over to the water's edge and testing the temperature with her toes.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 21 EmptySat 15 Sep - 19:11

The Gardevoir nodded as she got in the water as Rick popped up next to her. "I know him. He's just a little kid at heart. He's harmless. By the way, I was named Christine by Old Man Zimern when I was a wee Kirlia." She said as she waited for Amy.

Last edited by Ace615 on Sat 15 Sep - 19:20; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 21 EmptySat 15 Sep - 19:17

"If you say so." Amy said looking back at Rick and waving. "OH, sorry Christine. I'm Amy, but you probably already knew that." she said knowing that most psychic pokemon could read minds.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 21 EmptySat 15 Sep - 19:21

Christine smiled. "Actually, I didn't Know that. I make it a point not to actively take information during a conversation." She said as she took a deep breath and submerged.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 21 EmptySat 15 Sep - 19:28

"Oh, that's a relief." Amy sighed taking a breath and coming into the water right after Christine. She looked around for a moment before swimming after the gardevoir figuring she would know where to find pearls.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 21 EmptySat 15 Sep - 19:32

Christine seemed to fly throught the water as she reached the Cloyster section of the Graveyard, and beckoned Amy over while she used Confusion to open the Shell without cutting the muscle. "I'll open the shells, and you judged the pearls. Just nod or shake your head." She said as she held open the shell.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 21 EmptySat 15 Sep - 19:40

Amy nodded her head in understanding at first before looking into the shell and finding some unsatisfactory pearls before shaking her head.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 21 EmptySat 15 Sep - 19:43

Christine nodded as she let the shel close before moving on to a slightly bigger shell and opening it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 21 EmptySat 15 Sep - 19:45

Amy looked in and spotted a tangerine sized pearl with quite a bit of shine. She nodded her head and pointed at the object confirming a find.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 21 EmptySat 15 Sep - 19:47

Christine nodded as she levitated the shell behind her before opening the next shell, which was probably as tall as Marcus.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next