Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 30 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 30 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 30 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 30 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 30 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 30 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 30 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 30 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 30 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 30 EmptyMon 17 Sep - 21:12

"Don't into the other room." Amy groaned.

"Nah, we got it under control from here." Ted said looking for the best place to put the shells.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 30 EmptyMon 17 Sep - 21:18

Charise smiled as she got in the Wagon anyway. "Nonsense Ted. 'sides, I need somethin' ta keep me occupied 'til dinna' or I'll go nuttier than an Alakazam with a Migraine." She said as she looked around the interior of the Wagon for a spot to put the Horns.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 30 EmptyMon 17 Sep - 23:45

"Well, alright. There isn't much left though." Ted said looking at the shells they had planned to use for sleds. "You sure you need those?" he asked pretty sure there were few places in hoenn where they'd be useful.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 30 EmptyMon 17 Sep - 23:52

Charise examined the shells. "We'll only take two. Coul' be fun ta use them on tha coast." SHe said as she picked two shells and secured them together before hanging them on a hook on the side of the wagon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 30 EmptyTue 18 Sep - 0:02

"Alright." Ted stretched before looking into the wagon. "Anything else you need?' he asked checking things over again.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 30 EmptyTue 18 Sep - 0:08

Charise smiled. "Jus' need ta get me an' Amy's beddin' in here, an' it shoul' be ready." She said as she got on the driver's seat as Joe led a Tauros over and hitched him up. "Now ta see if ol' Ripsnort is up ta tha task o' pullin'." She said as she cracked the reins.

It took a bit of pulling, but Ripsnort was pulling the wagon around like a pro.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 30 EmptyTue 18 Sep - 0:49

Amy looked up to see the wagon moving, having finished feeding Daisy and just stroking her head while the pup sat in her lap.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 30 EmptyTue 18 Sep - 0:53

Charise smiled as she led ripsnort to stop in front of the house, facing North. "Amy, Ya'll wanna go get yer beddin' an' put it in tha' wagon?" SHe asked as she jumped down fron the wagon and assign Ripsnort a ball before letting hm go back in the ranch pastures and going up to the porch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 30 EmptyTue 18 Sep - 22:10

"I don't have any bedding." Amy said blankly having stayed in a sleeping bag that Charise's family had supplied for her.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 30 EmptyTue 18 Sep - 22:11

Charise chuckled at Amy. "I mean' yer beddin ya'll silly gal." She said as she pet Daisy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 30 EmptyTue 18 Sep - 23:59

"I still don't understand." amy said staring at Charise blankly.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 30 EmptyWed 19 Sep - 0:12

Charise sighed. "Go roll up yer sleepin' bag an' put in in tha Wagon. Tha' easy 'nough fow ya'll?" She said teasingly on the second part of her comment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 30 EmptyWed 19 Sep - 0:17

"Why didn't you just say that in the first place." Amy sighed not realizing the girl was talking about the sleeping bag they leant her. She turned around and headed up the stairs and sloppily rolled up the sleeping bag. As she came back down she asked "Where am I going to sleep tonight though?" she asked now not having her own spot in the house.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 30 EmptyWed 19 Sep - 0:28

Charise smiled as she rerolled the sleeping bag up tight. "Ya'll can share ma bed tanigh'." She said as she put the bag in the Wagon before turning to AMy. "Com'on, it's time ta help prapre dinna'. MAybe Ma can show ya'll how ta prepare Tauros T-Bones." She said as she went to the kitchen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 30 EmptyWed 19 Sep - 0:38

"Y-your bed, but it's so small." she complained following Charise into the kitchen. DShe headed to the sink and washed her hands until Marigold gave her the first instructions.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 30 EmptyWed 19 Sep - 0:45

Charise chuckled at Amy. "Ya'll ain' 'xactly Onix-sized ya'll know." She said as she got the Steaks from the fridge where they had been thawing.

Marigold smiled as she gave Amy rubber gloves ad a Knife. "Ya'll gonna help by trimmin' tha fat from tha steaks AMy."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 30 EmptyWed 19 Sep - 0:52

"Yeah, but I'm used to having lots of room in my bed; Sleeping in that sleeping bag was bad enough." she groaned taking the knife and starting to trim the fat rather cleanly.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 30 EmptyWed 19 Sep - 1:01

Charise chuckled. "Well plenty o' room's gonna be easy if'n ya'll wanna sleep on the ground." She said as she started juicing berries.

Marigold smiled at Amy. "Ya'll really good at this Amy. Ya'll had practice?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 30 EmptyWed 19 Sep - 1:06

"I don't wanna sleep on the ground." Amy whined getting a little more than fat on her next cut. "Oops, sorry." she said noticing she had cut more of the meat than she should have. "I learned how to cook just a little bit." she answered in response to Marigold's question.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 30 EmptyWed 19 Sep - 1:13

Charise smiled. "Then ya'll betta get use ta sleepin' in tha wagon when we's make camp at nigh'." She said.

Marigold smiled. "It's alrigh' dearie. Ya'll didn' mean it. Jus' be careful."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 30 EmptyWed 19 Sep - 1:34

"Ugh." Amy groaned at Charise taking control of the journey. DEciding it was for the best she just focused on trimming the fat and ignoring Charise for the time it took to complete her task.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 30 EmptyWed 19 Sep - 1:37

Charise smirked. "Ya'll didn' think ya'll be sleepin' in a cozy bed ev'ry day now, did ya'll? Thar's miles batween towns, an' tha wagon's better than walkin' bu' we'll still need ta camp a' nigh'." SHe said, making a good point.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 30 EmptyWed 19 Sep - 1:42

Amy didn't respond being quite resilient in her stance on ignoring Charise. Although she did get bothered by the smirk on the other girl's face and promptly kicked her in the shin before returning to her trimming.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 30 EmptyWed 19 Sep - 2:00

Charise winced slightly as Amy kicked her. "Ow gal, ya'll kick hard fow a lil' thing."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 30 EmptyWed 19 Sep - 11:24

"Hmph." Amy smirked victoriously finishing up some more steak. "I finished trimming another, Marigold." she said holding up the finished product.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next