Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ace615

Ace615

Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) EmptyMon 10 Sep - 20:59

Charise Rachez, 12 year Pokemon Rancher, Smiled as she finally finished her chores for the day on the Rachez Ranch, and decided to go get something to eat in the Steakhouse her family ran for the public traveler to obtain funds to run the Ranch. "Max, I'll be at the Steakhouse! Meet me when ya'll finished!!" SHe shouted to her faithful Machoke, who was fixing a fence the had been broken during a Stampede, who gave her a Thumbs-up as she left and entered the Steakhouse. "Howdy Pa! Finished ma chores!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) EmptyMon 10 Sep - 21:07

Amy Tesla was currently walking through the tall grass, having only just started her journey as a trainer. Because she had lived in the city all her life she wasn't quite used to the clean air of the outdoors. Se clutched her stomach as it grumbled dictating where she would be going to next. "Ummmm food." she moaned looking around for a place to eat.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) EmptyMon 10 Sep - 21:13

As if a sign from heaven, the was a roadsign in front of Amy pointed to 'Rachez Ranch Steakhouse', just a few yards up the road.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) EmptyMon 10 Sep - 21:19

"Oh, a steakhouse." Amy was conflicted at first, she never really liked steakhouses before, but at the moment her tummy took priority. Sucking it up she marched her way to the building opening the door and looking around. "Hello?" she asked looking around for whoever was running the place.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) EmptyMon 10 Sep - 21:23

Charise turned from her steak and potatoes with Tamato berry sauce to see a girl walk in. "Well Howdy there stranger! Come pull up a seat and Pa'll be with ya'll faster than a Joltic on a Pikachu!" She said cheerily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) EmptyMon 10 Sep - 22:19

"Uh hi." Amy said confused, she had never heard anyone speak like that before. "Um okay." she said taking a seat and sitting down, assuming that's what the girl had just told her to do. "IS there a, uh menu here?" she asked her tummy grumbling loudly causing her to blush.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) EmptyMon 10 Sep - 22:29

Charise smiled at the obviously confused girl. "Wel sure thar is. It's settin' right in front of ya'll. Ya'll one o' them city slickers who neva' worked a day in their life?" She asked as she took a swig of her Aspear and Chesto berry juice smoothie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) EmptyMon 10 Sep - 22:44

Amy pouted at that. "Yes, I'm from the city, but I'll have you know I have worked." she huffed picking up the menu and looking it over. She cringed at all the country style food. "Uh, do you have a salad at all?" she scanned the menu uickly not finding what she was looking for the first time through.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) EmptyMon 10 Sep - 22:48

Charise quirked an eyebrow at the City girl's request. "Why would we have tha' Buneary food here? We only use wha' we make an' grow righ' here on tha ranch. Hey Pa! Got a City Slicker out here askin' fow a salad!" She called out to the man in the kitchen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) EmptyMon 10 Sep - 22:51

Amy gritted her teeth at the comments, maybe this journey wasn't a good idea, she was far too used to her sheltered life. "Okay fine, I guess I'll have a steak." she said thinking the wrd was absolutely disgusting as she said it. No she wasn't used to the natural world in the least.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) EmptyMon 10 Sep - 22:58

Charise nodded when the door opened. "'ey Max! Ya'll finish tha' fence already?" She called out to her Machoke friend, who shuffled to a seat next to Charise, just as Marcus Rachez brought out Amy's Steak, which came with a baked potato. "Ya'll wan' somethin' ta drink lil' missy?" The burly Rancher asked as a Woman who looked like an older Charise set a large 72 oz. steak in front of Max with a cup of pecha sauce.

Last edited by Ace615 on Thu 13 Sep - 0:28; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) EmptyMon 10 Sep - 23:03

Amy looked around as all the different people came bustling into the room, it was actually making her a little claustrophobic, which was odd because living in the city she was used to being shoulder to shoulder with people, but this, this was like entering a whole new dimension. "Um, uh lemonade?" she said in a weak unsure voice glancing down at her steak like it was some sort of bug.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) EmptyMon 10 Sep - 23:09

Marcus Frowned. "Sorry Lil' lady, but we only grow Berries here on tha Ranch, and in my words, are much betta fow ya'll too. How about a Simple Oran Berry Juice?" He suggested as MAx began eating whilst a Machamp could be seen in the kitchen, wearing an Apron.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) EmptyMon 10 Sep - 23:14

Amy scrunched her nose, what kind of establishment didn't serve lemonade? "Uh, that's fine I guess." she sighed picking up her fork nd beginning to eat her baked potato
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) EmptyMon 10 Sep - 23:18

Charise smiled as she turned to the girl next to her. "So, wha's it all like in tha big city? I hear it's brighter than mating time fow the Volbeat an' Illumise." She said in her country drawl as a Growlithe entered the Dining area and sat at Charise's feet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) EmptyMon 10 Sep - 23:21

"Uh.... yes." Amy said blanked face just barely understanding the girl's metaphor. "Also the sky doesn't seem as close." she said trying to illustrate the city for her. "and uh that's about it." she said looking down and watching the growlithe.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) EmptyMon 10 Sep - 23:26

Charise smiled as she set the rest of her 36 oz. steak on the floor for the Growlithe. "THis here's Spark. Lil' runt of a fella when I firs' met 'im. Mighty helpful at herdin' the Mareep though." She said, affectionately petting the growlithe as Max the Machoke finally took notice of the girl next to Charise and extanded a hand. "Oh! An' tha's Max. We got 'im as a Machop ta help 'round tha Ranch, bu' he was a Fighter. Didn' warm up ta me until afta I saved his life when he got trapped under tha Silo roof."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) EmptyMon 10 Sep - 23:30

"I understood some of those words." Amy said having a lot of difficulty understanding the manner in which Charise spoke. "Uh hi." she said to the Machoke shaking t's hand." This restaurant seemed backwards, usually you never met every member of the staff back home, unless of course there was an issue with her meal, no Amy was not used to this at all. "So, um does this mean you're a pokemon trainer too?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) EmptyMon 10 Sep - 23:35

Charise shook her head. "Naw, I'm a Pokemon Rancher Through an' through. Ma pokemon all help me ou' with ma chores on tha Ranch. Max usually helps fix tha fences tha Tauros wreck when they stampede. Spark help's herd tha Mareep. and I usually ride Glory durin' ma chores." She said as she cracked her neck. "So Wha brings a city gal like ya'll out here anyways?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) EmptyMon 10 Sep - 23:44

Amy nodded her head trying to keep up with Charise. She cringed at the sound the girl made with her neck "Don't do that." she said sharply. "Me? Well I'm going on a journey to the pokemon league." she said pretty proudly as she bit into some steak.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) EmptyMon 10 Sep - 23:47

Charise let out a belly-shaking laugh when the girl mentioned the Pokemon league. "Ya'll in the League?! Ya'll look so weak, a Wrumple'd knock ya'll on yer backside!" She laughed as Marcus brought out the city girl's Oran Juice.

Last edited by Ace615 on Tue 11 Sep - 0:06; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) EmptyMon 10 Sep - 23:53

Amy puffed out her cheeks "I'll have you know I beat the junior league division in Mauville last year, so there." She said taking a victory sip of her drink. "Ack." she coughed not familiar with the taste "er, sorry." she blushed taking another sip before they thought she was rude.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) EmptyMon 10 Sep - 23:59

Marcus watched the City girl. "I hope ya'll got tha cash ta pay fow yer meal." He said sternly, showing an obvious dislike for folks who didn't pay for their food and tried to skip out on the bill.

Charise smirked. "Ya'll better have tha money ta pay, or Pa'll make ya'll join me in workin' tha ranch ta pay fow yer meal." She said in what must have been sing-song for her before she was cuffed in the back of the head by her father.

Last edited by Ace615 on Tue 11 Sep - 0:06; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) EmptyTue 11 Sep - 0:05

"What? er I do, I do." Amy swallowed, nothing could be worse than having to stay here in...in the country, especially if that stay impeded her progress through the league.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) EmptyTue 11 Sep - 0:10

Charise nodded before she finished off her smoothie and turned to her father. "I'm gonna take Glory fow a ride up tha road ta get her some exercise." She said before turning to the City girl. "By tha way, name's Charise Rachez, thir' generation Rachez on tha Ranch at tha momen'." She said, extending her hand as she used other to put her hat on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next