Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon) EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon) EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon) EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon) EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ace615

Ace615

Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon) Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon)   Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon) EmptyFri 31 Aug - 12:03

Grace sighed as she made her way through Eterna Forest, near the Mossy Rock that gave off Grass-Type Evolutionary Energy that turned Eevee's into Leafeon's, the young (By Human Standards) wild Gardevoir looking around as she walked. Grace was currently suffering from empty nest syndrome with the departure of her first and to this point, only child, who had evolved and didn't need a mother's care. Grace so wanted to have another child to care for, but was unwilling to have to mate with a Gallade again.
Back to top Go down
Neko Ninja

Neko Ninja

Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon)   Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon) EmptyFri 31 Aug - 15:02

(is this open? The first post is exactly the same as your RP with Saracloud...)

A trainer of about fifteen years wandered nearby, unknowing of the Gardevoir's presence. He had shockingly bright green hair and deep green eyes, and was short for his age. He approached the Mossy Rock with his Eevee on his shoulder, looking to level it and get a Leafeon...

(if this isn't actually open, just ignore this)
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon)   Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon) EmptyFri 31 Aug - 15:12

(THis is open till a person posts. now it's private between me and Nekoninja)

Grace smiled as she watched a small boy walking near the Mossy Rock. She loved Humans, especially the children. She often helped the younger ones home when they got lost in the Forest. She smiled as she got a little closer to the Mossy Rock Clearing.
Back to top Go down
Neko Ninja

Neko Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon)   Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon) EmptyFri 31 Aug - 15:19

The trainer still didn't notice the Gardevoir's approach, being focused on the task at hand.

"Ready Eevee?" He asked, and the Eevee gave a small yelp of assent and hopped down. The two began looking around, making a fair bit of noise in hopes of attracting a wild Pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon)   Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon) EmptyFri 31 Aug - 15:25

Gardevoir smiled as she watched the eager young Eevee kit yipping and making a racket, and frowned as she saw a swarm of Kricketot and a large Kricketune enter the clearing.
Back to top Go down
Neko Ninja

Neko Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon)   Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon) EmptyFri 31 Aug - 16:29

Both trainer and Eevee turned their heads towards the rustling, and they grinned in synch. "All right, here we go!" The trainer called excitedly. "Eevee, Quick Attack!"

Responding to his trainer's command, the Eevee sped towards the swarm of Kricketots.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon)   Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon) EmptyFri 31 Aug - 16:42

Grace frowned as she saw the Kricketots avoid the young kit's initial charge and start piling on the poor thing, whilst the Kricketune rushed toward the trainer. Grace frowned as she rushed towards the Trainer and halted the bug with Confusion, suspending it above the ground. "Are you alright little one?" She asked telepathically.
Back to top Go down
Neko Ninja

Neko Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon)   Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon) EmptyFri 31 Aug - 17:36

"I'm fine, what's a Gardevoir doing in Sinnoh? Where's your trainer?" He asked perplexedly, dropping the pokeball he was holding in suprise.

Meanwhile, a series of card-like shapes burst out from under the pile of Kricketots, followed by a slightly-worse-for-the-wear Eevee. The little foxlike Pokemon landed, growling at both Gardevoir and the Kricketune.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon)   Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon) EmptyFri 31 Aug - 17:47

Grace turned to the trainer as she threw the Kricketune into the forest. "I've lived here my whole life, since I was a little Ralts. I was left here by a strange man, but there are Gallade here in Sinnoh. Now what's a young human doing here?" SHe asked as she picked up the poor Eevee.
Back to top Go down
Neko Ninja

Neko Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon)   Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon) EmptyFri 31 Aug - 18:33

"Not wild Gallade." The trainer said. "If there are, they're rare enough that I've never seen one."

The Eevee gave a little growl and tried to bite her, she (the Eevee is female) apparently didn't like to be handled by people or Pokemon she didn't know.

The trainer sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose. "What we're doing here is trying to evolve Eevee here."
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon)   Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon) EmptyFri 31 Aug - 18:44

Grace frowned as she handed the feisty kit to the Trainer. "I've met a few Gallade around her, and been courted by some, but only mated once, but my little girl Kirsten grew up and didn't need her mommy anymore." She said before turning to sit on the Mossy Rock, placing her hands between her legs on the skirt of her gown. "By the way, My name, is Grace. It is the name i gave myself."
Back to top Go down
Neko Ninja

Neko Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon)   Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon) EmptyFri 31 Aug - 19:09

The trainer happily took his Eevee, who pacified immediately. "That's all very nice." He said calmly. "But why do you use human names for yourself and your daughter?" He facefaulted. "That came out wrong."
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon)   Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon) EmptyFri 31 Aug - 19:20

Grace simply smiled kindly. "I'm not offended. THe children i lead out of the forest are also confused about my name, and the few who met Kirsten thought her name was pretty. Besides, we Humanoid Pokemon all have names, we just rarely reveal them to human. I guess i'm the Black Mareep of the rule." She said as she looked over the trainer, taking in his appearance. "May I ask what your name might be?"
Back to top Go down
Neko Ninja

Neko Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon)   Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon) EmptyFri 31 Aug - 21:07

"My name is Dennis." The trainer said. "How humanoid does a Pokemon have to be to get a name? Obviously it's not by egg groups, because Gardevoir aren't in the humanshape group..." He paused a moment, petting his Eevee.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon)   Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon) EmptyFri 31 Aug - 21:12

Grace smiled. "As i heard it from a Gallade when i was a wee Kirlia, Only the Ralts and Riolu lines qualified as Humanoid in the eyes of our Creator Arceus, But I have heard rumors of Alakazam undergoing some sort of Naming Ritual upon their ascension from Kadabra. I'm not exactly well informed of the Legends and Traditions." SHe said as she fiddled with her hair, braiding a few strands.
Back to top Go down
Neko Ninja

Neko Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon)   Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon) EmptyFri 31 Aug - 21:31

"What I mean is there are sets of Pokemon that can breed with eachother, and Gardevoir don't fall into the humanshape set for some reason..." Dennis gesticulated wildly as he said this.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon)   Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon) EmptyFri 31 Aug - 21:40

Grace SMiled kindly. "You must understand that we Pokemon see things differently than you humans. To Us, it doesn't matter what Type our lover is, only the feelings of such a pairing. Now then..." She said as she stood up and brushed herself off. "I'd best get you back to town little one. It's already growing dark. Or, you could come to the Old Chateau with me to wait out the night. I'm sure the Ghosts and Rotom won't mind." She said as she began to walk away, showing just why she was named Grace as she seemed to glide across the ground.
Back to top Go down
Neko Ninja

Neko Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon)   Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon) EmptyFri 31 Aug - 21:52

"Rotom is a ghost type, well at least the ones that live around here." Dennis said, following her. While he found it a tad odd that this Gardevoir was so openly human-like, he figured he would at least give her the benefit of the doubt. After all, weren't Gardevoir generally very loyal and kind?
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon)   Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon) EmptyFri 31 Aug - 22:06

Grace smiled as she led Dennis through the forest, until the reached a dilapidated old manor house. "Follow me and stick close." She said as she headed up the stairs in the foyer.
Back to top Go down
Neko Ninja

Neko Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon)   Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon) EmptySat 1 Sep - 12:08

Dennis muttered something but did as she said. He followed her up the stairs as Eevee butted against his cheek, anxious to get back to the business of evolving to Leafeon.

"It's okay, Eevee." Dennis said. "It is getting late, and we can easily evolve you tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon)   Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon) EmptySat 1 Sep - 13:11

Grace soon stopped as a door and opened it to show a room that had been fixed up. The four-poster bed was repaired and covered with clean bedding, the floor had a soft rug on it, and there was even a crib next to the bed. "I hope you're comfortable in here. I worked part-time at the pokemon center for a few years while me and Kirsten lived here to fix it up. In fact, that crib used to be hers." She said as she ran her hand over the rail of the crib fondly.
Back to top Go down
Neko Ninja

Neko Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon)   Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon) EmptySat 1 Sep - 15:05

"Isn't that nice..." Dennis said absently. "You used to work at a Pokemon Centre?" He asked. "That must have been... unique."

Eevee hopped down from his shoulder and began to circle on the rug, like a cat looking to lie down. "Eevee reminded me..." Dennis said, a little sheepishly. "Where am I gonna sleep?"
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon)   Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon) EmptySat 1 Sep - 15:23

Grace smiled. "YEs, I was certainly the only WIld pokemon and only Non-Chansey or Blissey to work in a Pokemon Center. As for where you'll sleep, you can have the bed, I've been steadily renovating the rooms so Weary travelers could rest, so I have other rooms i can rest in. You can use the crib for any young pokemon in your group." She said with a smiled as she fluffed up the pillows.
Back to top Go down
Neko Ninja

Neko Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon)   Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon) EmptySat 1 Sep - 21:01

Eevee heard what Grace said... and completely ignored her, curling up on the soft, fluffy rug.

"I've heard of Pokemon Centres that don't use Chansey or Blissey, but they're rare." Dennis said. "Why don't you show me around?"
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon)   Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon) EmptySat 1 Sep - 21:07

Grace smiled. "Of course, but would you like to change into pajamas first?" She asked kindly as she pulled back a corner of the comforter and underlying sheets on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon)   Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon) Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon: Padded Trainer (First come, First Serve. Must have decent Grammar and knowledge of pokemon)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next