Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 40 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 40 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 40 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 40 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 40 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 40 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 40 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 40 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 40 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage

Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 40 EmptyMon 24 Sep - 4:13

"Oh, right." Amy giggled a little while stroking said bird's neck. "Make sure you don't do that again." she lightly scolded. "If you want, I can get Juju to clean it for you." she explained.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 40 EmptyMon 24 Sep - 4:24

Charise nodded as she threw the hat to Amy like a frisbee.

Annie Giggled at the Pidgeotto who simply trilled in amusement.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 40 EmptyMon 24 Sep - 4:29

Amy fumbled the hat, thankfully not getting any on her. "Juju, can you clean this?" she asked the prissy jellyfish, who merely looked away. "Aw, please do it, I'll give you a treat." she offered to get the ghost's obedience. Juju looked back and made the hat start floating. "Yeah good girl." Amy praised while Juju formed a rapidly spinning ball of water using her ghostly powers to wash the bird feces off the hat.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 40 EmptyMon 24 Sep - 4:39

Charise glared at the Pidgeotto, who was glaring back at her.

Annie walked over and climbed up onto Amy's shoulders piggy-back style.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 40 EmptyMon 24 Sep - 4:46

Amy giggled slightly at the two glaring. "Oh, hi there." Amy said noticing how Annie climbed on her.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 40 EmptyMon 24 Sep - 4:51

Annie smiled as she turned to watch Max stand between Charise and Pidgeotto, WHile Spark gently Nosed Daisy's bell.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 40 EmptyMon 24 Sep - 14:37

"Ah, don't so that Spark, Daisy's sleeping." Amy said picking up the pokeball and turning it around to show a tiny screen that read: SLP.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 40 EmptyMon 24 Sep - 14:49

Spark whined at Amy as he sat down and gave her a puppy pout.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 40 EmptyMon 24 Sep - 18:01

"No, Spark she needs to sleep." Amy said having to fight the little dog's whimpering. "Why don't you play with Annie?" she asked looking back at the Riolu on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 40 EmptyMon 24 Sep - 18:09

Annie looked at Amy with a Look that clearly stated the Riolu though Amy was nuts.

Spark eventually decided to tug on Charise's overalls, and got her attention before he started eating a couple embers from the fire.

Charise nodded and turned to Amy. "Ya'll wanna let Daisy out ta start eatin' embers ta get her used ta breathin' an' makin' fire."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 40 EmptyMon 24 Sep - 18:12

"Uh, well I don't know, she's sleeping at the moment." Amy said checking her status with the poke ball.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 40 EmptyMon 24 Sep - 18:14

"Jus' let her out sometime befow we's pack up camp." Charise said as she tended the fire.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 40 EmptyMon 24 Sep - 18:15

"Alright." Amy sighed going back to check on the pot and starting to put the noodles in to break them up and get them ready.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 40 EmptyMon 24 Sep - 18:31

Charise decided to let Blackie out to enjoy the Static electricity from the storm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 40 EmptyMon 24 Sep - 18:38

Amy eyed Blackie suspiciously not wanting him to surprise her while she was stirring the soup.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 40 EmptyMon 24 Sep - 19:00

Blackie seemed content to absorb the Static in the air.

-------

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40