Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 20 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 20 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 20 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 20 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 20 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 20 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 20 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 20 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 20 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 20 EmptySat 15 Sep - 15:10

"O-okay." Amy said going over and sitting next to Charise. "Thanks Mary." she said taking the juice and sipping it. "So, um sare here going to be anymore arm wrestling matches at lunch?" she asked wondering if she should eat quickly.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 20 EmptySat 15 Sep - 15:17

Charise smiled as she sipped her juice. "Naw, tha' only happens at dinna' when Pappy's feelin' feisty." She said before she took a bite of her burger.

Marcus smiled as he cam over. "Wagon will be ready by dinna' gals. Amy, we's gonna give ya'll gals Ripsnort ta pull tha wagon. He used ta be a Rodeo Tauros till he hurt his hip, bu' he's a good wagon pulla'. Ripsnort will offic'ly be Charise's, bu' ya'll both be carin' fow him."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 20 EmptySat 15 Sep - 15:22

"Oh, okay." Amy sighed with relief before biting into her burger happily. "It's really good." she said taking a bigger bite this time.

"That'll be helpful." Amy siad figuring Tauros were better at pulling wagons than a rapidash or pnyta.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 20 EmptySat 15 Sep - 15:24

Charise smiled. "Maybe Ma will sen' us burgers in tha care packages." She said with a smile as Blackie sat next Amy, seemingly smirking up at the girl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 20 EmptySat 15 Sep - 15:41

"Maybe." Amy said chewing and swallowing another bite. "Hopefully they'll keep." she mumbled looking down wearily at the mareep, not trusting the way he was looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 20 EmptySat 15 Sep - 15:50

Charise smiled. "Ya'll know, i may bring Rick an' Blackie with us. Rick coul' help us in those watery places ya'll spoke of, an' Blackie's a good source o' 'lectricity ta recharge our stuff." HSe said as she took another bite of burger.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 20 EmptySat 15 Sep - 15:54

"Well so are Juju and Elec." Amy said pointing out she already had two pokemon well capable of takign care of situations like that. "But you can bring them too, just make sure you keep Blackie in a pokeball." she said glaring down at the prankster pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 20 EmptySat 15 Sep - 16:07

Charise smiled as she quickly finished her burger and juice. "I think I'm gonna take a nap now. Ya'll enjoy yerself AMy. MAybe ya'll can take Windrider ta tha swimmin' hole an' see if'n ya'll can find us a decen' pearl from tha Shellder remains?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 20 EmptySat 15 Sep - 16:13

"But, I don't need to find any pearls." Amy moped not having much of an interest in finding any herself, but figuring she would go anyway just to see more of the pokemon that lived there. She quickly finished the rest of her meal and turned towards Marcus. "Is Windrider back at the stable?" she asked not seeing the colt around at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 20 EmptySat 15 Sep - 16:18

Marcus nodded. "Sure is. Why don' ya'll hitch him up ta a cart an' take Mary with ya'll? An' Charise mainly askin' fow pearls so she can pay fow herself on yer trip." He said, handing Amy a pack that had a knife and a couple sacks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 20 EmptySat 15 Sep - 16:20

"Fine, I guess I look." Amy said taking the knife at sack before heading towards the stable gesturing for Mary to follow her.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 20 EmptySat 15 Sep - 16:24

Mary smiled as she followed after amy and helped her hitch up Windrider before climbing in the cart with the pack, the machop looking excited and ready to help Amy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 20 EmptySat 15 Sep - 16:32

It wasn't a long ride, thankfully Amy remembered the way there. "Alright, I don't really feel like swimming yet, so let's go see what other pokemon are here first." AMy smirked having brought her bag with her this time so she would have berries to give to the wild pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 20 EmptySat 15 Sep - 16:35

Rick was the first one out of the water, along with a live Cloyster poking up out of the water. And it also seemed that a set of Plusle and Minun were playing around the Diving tree.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 20 EmptySat 15 Sep - 16:50

"Hmm." Amy said trying to get closer to the plusle and minun first. She inched over cautiously pulling out a pecha berry to bring the two electric pokemon closer.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 20 EmptySat 15 Sep - 16:52

the Minun eagerly scampered over to Amy for a free berry, while the Plusle hung back cautiously, wary of the behavior this new human was exhibiting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 20 EmptySat 15 Sep - 17:00

Amy set the berry in front of the minun before glancing at the plusle. She pulled out another pecha berry and extended her arm out hoping the other mouse would come closer.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 20 EmptySat 15 Sep - 17:02

The Plusle kept a wary eye on Amy as it crept closer and slowly took the berry from her hand and nibbled at it, when the Cloyster in the water thought it'd be funny to soak the human with Water Gun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 20 EmptySat 15 Sep - 17:10

"There you are." Amy said giving the plusle the berry. "Wah!" she cried out as she was soaked by the water gun. "Hey!" she exclaimed angrily looking between Rick and the cloyster for the perpetrator.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 20 EmptySat 15 Sep - 17:15

Rick pointed at the cloyster with his usual vacant look, while the CLoyster looked like it had just heard a good joke as it made to dive in the water.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 20 EmptySat 15 Sep - 17:23

"Oh!" Amy stamped her foot and puffed her cheeks out when the cloyster submerged. Withoiut a moment's hesitation she wen back to the cart and stripped down until she was naked. Unlike before though, when she had to be pushed in by Glory, Amy dove right into the water to look for the cloyster.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 20 EmptySat 15 Sep - 17:28

The cloyster had a pretty decent headstart on Amy and was nearly at the Cloyster and Shellder graveyard. Rick dove down next to amy as a Whiscash swam underneath her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 20 EmptySat 15 Sep - 17:34

Amy looked about and saw the Cloyster swim downward before being obscured by the whiscash. Amy screamed in her head before rising back to the surface. "Darn it!" she pouted more upset about getting soaked than she should be.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 20 EmptySat 15 Sep - 17:37

Rick surface, holding a fist sized pearl in his mouth as he looked at Amy. It was likely either dropped by Amy's assailant, or from an open Shellder remains.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 20 EmptySat 15 Sep - 17:46

"Oh, uh thanks." Amy said taking the pearl and examining it. It was a decent size, and luster, but was nearly perfectly spherical, which meant they could get good money for it. "This is nice, thank you." she said patting rick on the head as she got out of the water to dry off. "Okay, windrider, can you heat up a bit?" she asked hoping the ponyta would be able to dry off her clothes and body.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next