Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 11 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 11 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 11 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 11 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 11 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 11 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 11 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 11 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 11 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ace615

Ace615

Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 11 EmptyWed 12 Sep - 21:39

Marigold smiled as she handed Amy the syrup as Charise dug into her Nanab Split with a euphoric look on her fave. "If'n ya'll like, I can make ya'll ice cream while ya'll on tha road an' sen' Brave to bring them ta ya'll." SHe said as a Braviary landed outside the back door. "Saved 'im as a lil' Rufflet when he got lost here, an' he dun neva left."
Back to top Go down

Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 11 EmptyWed 12 Sep - 21:43

Amy took a bite and smiled ear to ear at the unbelievably sweet taste. "This is really good." she said sighed taking another big bite. "I'd appreciate that, but how are you going to know where we are?" she asked "I mean I have a way of calling me if you need to find out where we are."
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 11 EmptyWed 12 Sep - 21:49

Marigold smiled. "Oh don' worry. Brave is good at findin' people." She said simply as she stroked brave's feathers.

Charise smiled. "Ya'll see wha' life can be like here on tha Ranch now Amy? pretty fun righ'?" She asked as she took another bit of ice cream.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 11 EmptyWed 12 Sep - 21:54

"Alright, I guess if your confident." Amy said eating a few more bites. "I'm not sure yet. I mean some parts have been fun but... I have an impeding feeling that tomorrow will be different." she said not looking forward to waking up early.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 11 EmptyWed 12 Sep - 22:03

Charise smiled as she went back to her ice cream as Marigold put the rest away.

A few minutes later, Charise let out a sigh of delight. "Tha' was amazin'." She said as Max picked her up bridal-style.

Marigold smiled. "Alrigh' gals, it's time fow bed. Ya'll got a busy day tamorrow." SHe said as she took the dirty dishes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 11 EmptyWed 12 Sep - 22:11

"Yeah really good." Amy said patting her tummy. "Um, alright." she said returning her Frillish and getting out of her chair to go to bed.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 11 EmptyWed 12 Sep - 22:14

MAx smiled as he took Charise and Amy to Charise's room, where a sleeping bag had been rolled out on the floor for Amy. Max the gently undressed Charise to her panties and put her in a pink nightgown before putting her under the covers as Spark jumped up on the bed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 11 EmptyWed 12 Sep - 22:19

Amy got over to her sleeping bag and started to take her dress and shorts off. She stayed in her diaper for a moment and picked out her own rather nice looking nightie and pulled it on before slipping into the sleeping bag. "Uh, good night." she said turning onto her side.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 11 EmptyWed 12 Sep - 22:24

Max smiled as he put a pillow under Amy's head before turning the lights out, Charise already fast asleep.

Pretty soon, the entire Ranch was settling down for the night with the exception of some of the Machoke and Machamp who would take the night watch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 11 EmptyWed 12 Sep - 22:31

Amy laid her head on the pillow and was soon lost to sleep as well. She was very used to sleeping in so by the crack of dawn it would be very difficult to get her up and moving.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 11 EmptyWed 12 Sep - 22:37

The night went by with barely a peep until Brave cried at the crack of dawn.

Charise was nudging Amy's sleeping beg. "'ey, Wake up Amy. Ya'll gotta get ready fow our chores." She said as she kept nudging the girl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 11 EmptyWed 12 Sep - 22:39

Amy's eyes shot open at the sound of the bird. "Go away wan sleep more." she said trying to get back to sleep by turning away from the other girl and covering her ears with her pillow.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 11 EmptyWed 12 Sep - 22:43

Charise sighed as she left the room. However, a few minutes later, AMy was drenched in ice cold water.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 11 EmptyWed 12 Sep - 22:48

"AH!" Amy shrieked as the icy water was poured on her. "WHAT WAS THAT FOR!" she screamed holding her shoulders as she shivered.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 11 EmptyWed 12 Sep - 22:52

Marigold stood over Amy with a frown on her face. "Ya'll betta get dressed. Ya'll got chores ta help with. An' crack o' dawn means crack o' dawn!" She said as she walked out with the bucket as Charise walked in inher work clothes.

"I tried ta get ya'll up." She said as she tossed the work uniform, along with a spare pair of jeans. "Ya'll need some britches on unda yer overalls."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 11 EmptyWed 12 Sep - 22:54

Amy sat in her sleeping bag at the moment pouting and shivering until she got hit with the clothes. "Why?" she asked looking at the other pair of pants as she removed her nightie revealing that she must've wet the bed as her diaper was wet.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 11 EmptyWed 12 Sep - 22:58

Charise looked at Amy like she was crazy. "So ya'll don' have ta go through tha house in yer diaper afta our chores and bath." SHe said as she pulled on her boots and hat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 11 EmptyWed 12 Sep - 23:02

"Um okay." Amy said pulling on the shirt and pants finding they didn't fit her very well until she put the overalls on. Then came the boots and hat and groaned the work clothes were so unfashionable. "Do we at least get to eat first?" she asked hearing her stomach grumble loudly.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 11 EmptyWed 12 Sep - 23:09

Charise nodded. "Ya'll can make yerself a lunch ta put in yer work sack, an' grab some quick breakfast." She said as she put the work gloves in her overalls pocket as she headed to the kitchen where Max was eating a raw Tamato berry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 11 EmptyWed 12 Sep - 23:12

"Wait, you never told me where to get the food." Amy whined not knowing her way around the kitchen other than where a few of the cooking supplies were.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 11 EmptyWed 12 Sep - 23:17

"Ma keeps tha leftova's from dinner in tha fridge." Charise said as she made a sandwich from Tauros brisket and thinly sliced Oran Berries.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 11 EmptyWed 12 Sep - 23:21

"Okay." Amy said opening the fridge and making a sandwiich like Charise, albeit a smaller one. "So what do I have to do today?" she asked afraid she had to even harder work today.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 11 EmptyWed 12 Sep - 23:28

Charise took a bite of her sandwich and swallowed before answering. "Today, We's gotta feed tha Mareep and Flaffy, Milk tha Miltank, Feed tha Growlithe puppies, an' ride tha ranch ta check fow damage. We's Also gotta herd tha Mareep ova thar." She said, pointing to a generator.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 11 EmptyWed 12 Sep - 23:31

"That doesn't sound too hard." Amy mumbled not very confident in that claim.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 11 EmptyWed 12 Sep - 23:34

Charise smiled. "It ain' tha' bad. Krysta's jus' had anotha litter o' puppies thou', so she may be grumpier than a Meowth on bath night." She said as she finished her breakfast ans put together a simple and easy berry lunch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next