Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 19 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 19 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 19 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 19 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 19 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 19 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 19 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 19 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 19 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ace615

Ace615

Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 19 EmptySat 15 Sep - 4:44

Charise blushed as her mother revealed her fascination with money and the existence of her secret stash. "Ma! Tha's private!" She whined as she made another 2 meatballs.

Marigold chuckled as she saw her daughter blush. "Ya'll gals oughta' do jus' fine out thar. So Amy, where ya'll planning on takin' Charise first?" She asked as she churned out 4 meatballs, each professionally done.
Back to top Go down

Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 19 EmptySat 15 Sep - 4:47

Amy giggled at Charise's secret greed. "Well I was heading to Verdanturf so that I can take the short cut through the Rusturf cave to Rustboro City and battle at the gym there." she explained setting another meat ball aside. "It also helps that my dad is in that city right now, so we'll have a place to stay." she smiled slightly, she hadn't seen her father in quite some time "Plus the cave is cleared out so trainers can pass through."
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 19 EmptySat 15 Sep - 4:59

Marigold smiled at Amy as she went to the cupboard and pulled out six pie trays. "Tha' sounds like a nice plan Amy. I hear tha' Roxanne is a tough Traina' ta beat, accordin' ta the folks passin' through a' tha steakhouse." She said as she set two trays in front of each girl. "Now tha' we 'ave tha meatballs, we's gots ta make tha patties." SHe said as she put a square of wax paper in one try, followed by a meatball, topped with another wax paper squer, before pressing the other tray down on top of the meatball to press it flat into a patties.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 19 EmptySat 15 Sep - 5:03

"Yeah, but she uses rock pokemon. Juju can take them all down." Amy said confidently. "And Mary could too. Fighting types are strong against rock pokemon as well." she said already having a plan. She took one meatball and used the trays int he same manner as Marigold ot flatten the balls into patties.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 19 EmptySat 15 Sep - 5:09

Charise smiled as all three girls were now flattening balls into patties, when Charise saw ted come in. "'ey Ted! Wha' ya'll do with tha' Cloyster shell i brough' in?" She asked as she made her 5th patty.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 19 EmptySat 15 Sep - 5:14

"We're gonna melt it down and use it to make some cement." Ted said simply knowing it would probably be used in repairing some part of the farm.

"Hup." Amy pushed down on the tray making another patty before moving on to her last ball.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 19 EmptySat 15 Sep - 5:19

Charise nodded. "Good thin' I kept tha horn then." She said as she pressed her last patty as well, when Max Came i nursing a nasty bruise on his cheek. "Wha' happene' ta Max? He looks like a Wreck."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 19 EmptySat 15 Sep - 5:23

"Huh?" Amy sked noticing the machoke come in. "What happened?" she asked very confused as she had been concentrating on finishing the patties to catch everything that had happened.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 19 EmptySat 15 Sep - 5:33

Marcus came in sighing. "Brutus didn' take kindly ta losin' las' nigh and bushwhacked Max as he was fixin' tha Wagon." He said as Charise rushed over with some ice and held it to Max's bruise.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 19 EmptySat 15 Sep - 5:37

"Ow." Amy said looking at the injured Machoke "Will he be okay?" she asked beginning to take her gloves off.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 19 EmptySat 15 Sep - 5:48

Marcus nodded. "Yeah. He jus' needs ta keep ice on tha' bruise."

Charise frowned as she watched Max hold the ice to his bruise, before turning to Ted. "'ey Ted, 'ow's tha Wagon comin' 'long?" She asked.

Marigold smiled as she took the patties and started to cook them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 19 EmptySat 15 Sep - 5:51

"We're almost finished." Ted said rubbing the back of his head. "I should actually probably head back out to help." he said turning to leave.

Amy rubbed her eye. "Hey, um is this all I need to do for lunch? Because I was kind of hoping I could take a nap soon." she mumbled to Marigold.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 19 EmptySat 15 Sep - 5:54

Marigold smiled at Amy. "Ya'll go 'head an' take a nap dearie. I'm sure Blackie will wake ya'll up in time ta eat." She said as she turned to watch the patties.

Charise nodded. "Alrigh'. Thanks again Ted."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 19 EmptySat 15 Sep - 6:04

"Alright, thanks m'am." Amy said untying her apron and tossing it on the counter before heading back up to the room she had been staying in. Once there she pulled off her overalls and pants and put on a clean diaper, just in case before slipping into her sleeping bag, and falling asleep for a good while before lunch.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 19 EmptySat 15 Sep - 12:39

about 20 minutes later Charise cam in and nudged Amy. "'ey Amy. Naptime ova'. It's time fow lunch." She said as she gently shook the girl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 19 EmptySat 15 Sep - 13:41

"Hmmmm?" Amy groaned slowly waking up. "Too soon." she yawned feeling she hadn't napped long enough as she rubbed her eyes. With a crinkle she made her way out of the bed and looked around for her pants.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 19 EmptySat 15 Sep - 14:00

Charise smiled as she handed Amy her Trainer outfit. "Afta lunch, ya'll mind helpin' me pack up fow tha trip tamorrow?" She asked as she watched Amy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 19 EmptySat 15 Sep - 14:09

"Fine." Amy mumbled taking her shirt off and putting on her shorts and dress before tying her hair into a high ponytail.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 19 EmptySat 15 Sep - 14:15

Charise smirked as Blackie started to sneak behind Amy, fully expecting a three-peat of the infamous Blackie Surprise.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 19 EmptySat 15 Sep - 14:29

"What?" Amy said noticing the smirk and the way Charise was looking behind her. She tunred her head and spotted the black sheep. "N-no! Don't do it!" she scolded hoping that her seeing the mareep would stop it bleating.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 19 EmptySat 15 Sep - 14:31

No luck. Blackie let out a loud and long Bleat with a spark to Amy's feet for good measure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 19 EmptySat 15 Sep - 14:47

"Ah!" Amy said jumping back and covering her ears at the noise.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 19 EmptySat 15 Sep - 14:52

Charise smiled. "Well, ya'll jus' avoided a Blackie Surprise." She said as she pulled Amy towards the back yard, where a couple tables were set up for people to build their own burgers. It looked like Marigold had decided to splurge and got some vegetables Amy would be familiar with from another farm, along with Berry products. Charise made her burger with sun-dried Oran slices, lettuce, and Cheri ketchup.

Last edited by Ace615 on Sat 15 Sep - 15:13; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 19 EmptySat 15 Sep - 14:59

Amy looked around at the toppings before settling on lettuce, tomato, cheese, and ketchup on her burger, before waiting to find her place to sit down.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 19 EmptySat 15 Sep - 15:04

Charise smiled as she waved from near the end of the table next to Joe. "Ova' Here Amy!" She called out as max brought her Watmel Juice, while Mary rushed over to Amy with Nomel Juice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next