Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 3 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 3 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 3 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 3 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 3 EmptyFri 28 Sep - 1:31

"Okay." Amy said taking her shorts back and putting them on. She released Windrider out next to Glory and started going over, hoping the rapidash would be able to calm the ponyta for the moment while she got the saddle out.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 3 EmptyFri 28 Sep - 1:38

Glory was able to settle the restless colt as Max packed up camp, and Charise doused the fire with dirt to reduce smoke.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 3 EmptyFri 28 Sep - 1:44

"Huh? Are we leaving?" Amy wondered having difficulty putting the sadlle on while looking around for the pidgeotto.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 3 EmptyFri 28 Sep - 1:45

Charise walked over and assisted Amy with the saddle. "Yep. Storm blew ova' while ya'll were nappin'." She said as she put the Saddle blanket on Windrider's back to prevent irritation from the saddle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 3 EmptyFri 28 Sep - 2:14

"Oh, I see. Did pidgeotto leave?" she asked getting up on Windrider after the saddle was in place.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 3 EmptyFri 28 Sep - 2:27

Charise shrugged. "I dunno. Tha' bird took off fow some reason afta' it saw a Fearow flying by." SHe said as she recalled her pokemon and got up on the wagon seat ans urged Ripsnort back down the trail they took to reach the clearing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 3 EmptyFri 28 Sep - 3:24

"Oh." Amy frowned getting Windrider started in a light trot while she recalled her other pokemon to their balls.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 3 EmptyFri 28 Sep - 3:28

Charise smiled kindly at Amy. "Ma guess is tha' he was jus' passin' through an' stayed with us for tha warmth from tha storm. 'e prob'ly had a flock ta protect nearby." SHe said as they reached the main road and turned north.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 3 EmptySat 29 Sep - 2:21

"I guess." Amy sighed picking up some speed on Windrider.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 3 EmptySat 29 Sep - 2:23

Charise smiled. "Feel free ta ride up tha road a bit. Ya'll an' Windrider need a good run." SHe said with a smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 3 EmptySat 29 Sep - 2:43

"Alright." Amy said starting to move faster down the route.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 3 EmptySat 29 Sep - 2:47

Charise chuckled as she focused on driving the Wagon.

(With Amy)

Amy bag rustled a bit before Annie popped her head out, nibbling on an Oran berry. "Ri?" SHe cooed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 3 EmptySat 29 Sep - 4:19

"Ah!" Amy exclaimed almost falling out. "What were you doing in there?" she exclaimed surprised she had even brought her bag with her.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 3 EmptySat 29 Sep - 4:28

Annie smiled as she held up the Oran Berry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 3 EmptySat 29 Sep - 4:47

"No, I'm fine." Amy sighed pushing the berry away and focusing on the road.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 3 EmptySat 29 Sep - 5:00

ANnie smiled as she climbed out of Amy's bag, and got in the saddle in front of the girl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 3 EmptySun 30 Sep - 13:40

Wondering how much longer it would take Amy followed a few of the signs and sped Windrider up looking to see if Lavaridge was in view.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 3 EmptySun 30 Sep - 13:51

But like Charise had said, Lavaridge was pretty far north of Mauville and then the had to head east towards the base of Mount CHimney. It'd take 4 days in the wagon at Ripsnorts top safe speed.

Annie smiled up at Amy as she poured on the speed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 3 EmptySun 30 Sep - 18:40

(Can we just skip to them being there?)

Amy grumbled slowing Windrider down when she saw the volcano. Sighing she turned and headed back to the wagon assuming this was enough riding for now.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 3 EmptySun 30 Sep - 18:57

(I'd like to at least get through 1 day of wagon travel.)

Charise smiled as she saw Amy coming back down the road after she had left several minutes ago. "Ya'll have a good ride Amy?" SHe asked as the smaller girl pulled up next to her.

(I'm just going to assume Amy's 10.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 3 EmptyMon 1 Oct - 0:55

(Alright. She's twelve, I mean she might be a bit smaller than Charise but she's the same age.)

"Yeah." Amy sighed getting off Windrider and recalling him before helping Annie and herself back into the wagon.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 3 EmptyMon 1 Oct - 1:04

Charise smiled at Amy. "Ya'll spot any trouble up tha road on yer ride?" She asked as she got Ripsnort moving again.

Annie smiled as she climbed up on Amy's shoulders.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 3 EmptyMon 1 Oct - 1:32

"It's too far." Amy groaned laying down on her sleeping bag defeated.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 3 EmptyMon 1 Oct - 12:27

Charise smiled. "Hey, don' be like tha'. THink o' it like this. Now ya'll have more time ta look fow new friends."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 3 EmptyMon 1 Oct - 15:49

"Whatever." Amy huffed burying her face in her pillow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next