Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 8 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 8 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 8 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 8 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 8 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 8 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 8 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 8 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 8 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Ace615

Ace615

Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 8 EmptyFri 30 Nov - 2:34

Annie looked up at Amy with Admiration in her eyes as she watched the human wash up.

Charise sighed as she knocked on the bathroom door. "Ya'll alrigh' in thar or do i needs ta com'in an' help ya'll?" She shouted.
Back to top Go down

Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 8 EmptyFri 30 Nov - 2:38

"It's fine, I'm almost finished." Amy groaned "Annie... just decided to join me."
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 8 EmptyFri 30 Nov - 2:43

Charise nodded. "Alrigh' then. Ya'll min' washin' her up too? She's likely filthy fro' bein' out in tha wild on her own fow so long." SHe said as she got everything in the room all packed and put in its place.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 8 EmptyFri 30 Nov - 19:22

"Alright." Amy sighed finishing up with washing her long crimson hair before grabbing the pokemon and starting to wash her.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 8 EmptyFri 30 Nov - 19:33

Annie yipped in surprise as Amy grabbed her and squirted something in her fur. "Lu?! Riolu!" She whined as she squirmed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 8 EmptyFri 30 Nov - 23:40

"Hold still." Amy groaned concentrating on getting the pokemon clean and rinsing the shampoo out of her fur.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 8 EmptyFri 30 Nov - 23:53

Annie however, was not an easy pup to clean up, and by the time Amy had finished her her, was yipping some rather naughty things in her native language.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 8 EmptyTue 4 Dec - 4:07

"Just hold still." Amy hissed rinsing the pokemon clean before exiting the shower and tossing a towel on top of it, drying herself off first before doing the same for the pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 8 EmptyTue 4 Dec - 4:20

Annie whined and yipped as she was dried off.

Charise knocked on the door. "Anie givin' ya'll problems in thar Amy?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 8 EmptyThu 6 Dec - 23:22

"No, she's just being stubborn." Amy said finished with drying and putting the Riolu's collar back on.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 8 EmptyThu 6 Dec - 23:31

Charise nodded as she waited for Amy to get out of the bathroom. "Can ya'll hurry? We's gotta get back on tha road if'n we's wanna stay on time." She reminded Amy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 8 EmptySun 9 Dec - 2:25

"i'm finished, already!" Amy coming out of the bathroom while drying her hair.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 8 EmptySun 9 Dec - 2:37

Charise smiled as she entered the bathroom. "Why don' ya'll get yer stuff on tha wagon while I get clean?" She said as she shut the door.

Annie looked up at Amy as she followed the pinkette.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 8 EmptySun 9 Dec - 4:45

"Can"t I get dressed first." Amy said sarcastically before dressing and gathering her stuff to get ready to leave.

(pinkette?)
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 8 EmptySun 9 Dec - 4:59

(Is amy's hair not pink?)

Annie sat on the bed as she watch Amy gather everything.

Charise smiled as she washed herself quickly, but effectively.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 8 EmptySun 9 Dec - 5:11

(No, it's red.)

Amy returned her poekmon that were out and checked them over before putting them in her bag. "Okay, that should be everything." she said to herself checking over the room one last time.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 8 EmptySun 9 Dec - 5:16

Charise smiled as she came out of the bathroom already dressed. "Ya'll ready ta head out Amy?" She asked as she gathered her own belongings.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 8 EmptySun 9 Dec - 5:19

"Yes." Amy responded having already gotten her things out of the room and back to the wagon.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 8 EmptySun 9 Dec - 5:58

Charise smiled. "Ya'll go get us some breakfast ta eat on tha way. I'll go get ol' Ripsnort hitched up." She said as she headed out of the room and headed to the wagon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8