Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 7 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 7 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 7 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 7 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 7 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 7 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 7 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 7 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 7 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 7 EmptyThu 29 Nov - 1:07

Amy giggled slightly at Charise's treatment of her, it actually felt nice, although it did make her a little homesick. "Uh huh." she nodded pointing at ehr bag with her nightwear, which was mostly baby doll nighties or tops and bottoms.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 7 EmptyThu 29 Nov - 1:13

Charise smiled as she dug in Amy's bag, before pulling out a pink nightie with puffy shoulders and a skitty on the front. "Awwww! Ain't this plum aborable?! Now then, Arms up sweetie." SHe cooed to amy, holding up the Nightie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 7 EmptyThu 29 Nov - 1:15

Amy held her arms up with a blush, and finally letting go of Annie for the time being. She felt Charise slip the nightie on and fix her hair before plopping back own on the bed with a noisy crinkle and looked around for the cuddly pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 7 EmptyThu 29 Nov - 1:18

Charise smiled as she looked at Amy now that the girl was ready for bed. "Awwww! I coul' jus' eat ya'll up! Ya'll cuter than a baby growlithe!" SHe squealed as she began undressing herself.

Annie smiled as she walked back over to Amy after the girl was dressed and hugged her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 7 EmptyThu 29 Nov - 1:21

Amy hugged the Riolu right back squeezing it tight and nuzzling it's cheek. Her nightie was fairly short so it barely covered her thick night diaper. Carrying Annie she found a television remote and turned on the tv to watch just a little bit of television before bed. She cuddled Annie while flipping through the channels before stopping on a kids' movie she hadn't seen in years.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 7 EmptyThu 29 Nov - 1:30

Charise Smiled as she was finally finished undressed down to her her panties and released Spark. "I'm gunna head ta bed now Amy. I gotta get up brigh' an' early ta get tha wagon set up fer tha trip an' check on ol' Ripsnort." SHe said as she climbed in bed. "I wan ya'll ta get plenty o' rest too." She said as spark laid next to Amy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 7 EmptyThu 29 Nov - 1:32

Amy had started sucking her thumb while she watched the movie. "I can set an alarm for that." she said patting her bed "C'mere and watch with me." she said when she saw Charise getting ready to sleep. "Pwease." she pleaded some more until Charise would come over to her bed.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 7 EmptyThu 29 Nov - 2:01

Charise chuckled as she got up. "oh alrigh' Squirt, but i can' promise i won' fall asleep on ya'll." She said as she climbed in bed with Amy. "Will I's need ta buy ya'll a binky ta suck on at nigh' Amy?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 7 EmptyThu 29 Nov - 2:34

Amy cheered in her head while scooching over to make room for Charise. Once the other girl was in she linked arms and cuddled close, still hugging Annie at the same time. "Maybe." She giggled "I left mine at home." The truth was that Amy had her own pacifier which she had been trying to ween herself off of when she started her journey, but now that just seemed like lost cause now that Charise offered to get her a new one.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 7 EmptyThu 29 Nov - 2:41

Charise smiled gently as she began running her hand through Amy's hair. "Amy, I's wanna thank ya'll fer givin' me a chance ta leave tha farm an' see wha's out thar." SHe said as Spark carried Daisy's pokebal over to the group and set it on Amy's crinkly lap before laying on Amy's legs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 7 EmptyThu 29 Nov - 12:00

"Hmmm? No problem." she sighed watching the movie. She saw what Spark was doing and sighed letting the already sleeping Daisy out of the ball and into her lap. Amy herself didn't last much longer as she was asleep leaning against Charise before the movie finished.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 7 EmptyThu 29 Nov - 15:42

Charise smiled as she watched the sleeping Amy for a few minutes before she turned out the lights and laid down next to her, gently wrapping her arms around the infantile preteen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 7 EmptyThu 29 Nov - 17:04

Amy sighed in her sleep staying comfortable through the whole night. Early in the morning the alarm blared waking the occupants in the bed.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 7 EmptyThu 29 Nov - 17:18

Charise yawned as she woke up first, Eyes wide open as she stretched her muscles, before she turned to look at her sleeping companions.

Annie was cuddled up to Amy's chest, paw in her muzzle.

Spark Was just now waking up and giving daisy a tongue bath.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 7 EmptyThu 29 Nov - 20:06

"Hmmm." Amy groaned collapsing back onto her soft pillow wanting to sleep more. "Five more minutes..." She mumbled closing her eyes again.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 7 EmptyThu 29 Nov - 20:29

Charise smiled as she pulled back the covers to check on Amy's Diaper. "COm'on squirt. Wake up or i'll put ya'll in anotha' nigh' diapa'." She threatened playfully as she rolled up Amy's nightie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 7 EmptyThu 29 Nov - 20:44

"I don't wanna get up." Amy yawned turning onto her belly. Her diaper was thoroughly soaked from the night. "Ugh, Fine!" She pouted sitting up when it became clear she wouldn't get to sleep longer.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 7 EmptyThu 29 Nov - 20:49

Charise smiled as she took Amy's Nightie off and handed her some toiletries. "Ya'll able ta take a bath on yer own or ya'll need my help sweetie?" SHe cooed as she got Amy on her feet and made the bed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 7 EmptyThu 29 Nov - 20:57

"I can wash myself." Amy pouted taking the toiletries and getting up to head into the bathroom. After closing the door behind her Amy started up the shower and took her diaper off before getting in and washing herself.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 7 EmptyThu 29 Nov - 21:07

However, just before AMy closed the Door, Annie slipped inside and now stood looking up at the nude human. "Lu? Rio, Riolu?" She yipped, gesturing to the tub.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 7 EmptyFri 30 Nov - 1:51

"Ack!" Amy shrieked avoiding hitting her head by grabbing the shower curtain. "What the- What is wrong with you?" she yelped her heart racing after her shock.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 7 EmptyFri 30 Nov - 2:02

Annie merely walked over to the tub and looked up at Amy and dhe pulled herself up to the edge on the tub and looked at the Water then at Amy. "Riolu, lu? Ri?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 7 EmptyFri 30 Nov - 2:14

"I don't know what you want." Amy looked down quizzically as she tried to get back to taking her shower.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 7 EmptyFri 30 Nov - 2:22

Annie cocked her head to the side as she slid into the tub and stood under Amy and looked up at her, pinkish eyes brimming with curiosity for this odd human custom. "Lu?" She whined, pointing at the showerhead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 7 EmptyFri 30 Nov - 2:29

"Um... it's a shower." Amy said finding it difficult to resume cleaning herself with the little pokemon joining her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next