Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 2 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 2 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Ace615

Ace615

Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 2 EmptyWed 26 Sep - 20:43

Pidgeotto graciously accepted the berry as Annie finished her soup and let out a little yawn.
Back to top Go down

Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 2 EmptyWed 26 Sep - 21:19

Amy smiled petting the bird's crest some more before returning to the wagon for the time being.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 2 EmptyWed 26 Sep - 21:22

Annie climbed up in the wagon with Amy.

Charise chuckled as she returned to working on the horn.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 2 EmptyWed 26 Sep - 21:33

"Huh?" Amy asked seeing Annie come in after her. "Are you alright?" she asked from her position laying on the sleeping bag.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 2 EmptyWed 26 Sep - 21:38

Annie yawned as she walked over and laid next to Amy, looking decidedly content to be near the girl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 2 EmptyWed 26 Sep - 22:14

"You tired?" she asked rubbing her own eyes from exhaustion.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 2 EmptyWed 26 Sep - 22:23

Annie gave Amy a small nodded as she cuddled close to Amy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 2 EmptyThu 27 Sep - 17:31

"Alright." Amy sighed laying down with an am over the pup before falling asleep herself.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 2 EmptyThu 27 Sep - 17:33

Charise smiled as she watched Amy and ANnie from the back of the wagon as she finished her work on the horn, making a rather nice flute with an artistic carving along it's length.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 2 EmptyThu 27 Sep - 18:51

Amy slept for quite some time. Windrider seemed to be getting a littel riled up and stir crazy as he began trotting in place impatiently.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 2 EmptyThu 27 Sep - 18:53

Charise chuckled as she began playing an upbeat melody (Saria's Song for LoZ: Ocarina of Time), to help try to wake amy and relax Windrider. THnkfully, the storm had blown over while Amy had slept.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 2 EmptyThu 27 Sep - 20:10

The song didn't appear to be working as Windrider stubbornly began bucking about and snorting.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 2 EmptyThu 27 Sep - 20:16

Charise sighed as she got in the wagon and shook Amy awake. "Get up. Ya'll gotta ride Windrider. He's gettin' restless." She said sternly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 2 EmptyThu 27 Sep - 23:05

"Nah?" Amy groaned sitting up and rubbing her eyes. "What;s wrong now?" she asked through a yawn.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 2 EmptyThu 27 Sep - 23:17

Charise frowned as she pulled down Amy's shorts for a diaper check. "Windrider's gettin' really restless an' ya'll need ta ride 'im. He ain' used ta not bein' ridden." She said as she checked Amy's diaper state.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 2 EmptyThu 27 Sep - 23:40

"What? But you said I was the first person he ever let ride him." Amy said yanking her shorts back on to hide her wet diaper. She got out of the wagon to approach her ponyta.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 2 EmptyThu 27 Sep - 23:47

Charise sighed. "Wha' I mean is tha' he's likely ta get stir crazy if'n he don' get exercise. He got let out fow a run ev'ry so often back at tha ranch. By tha way, ya'll betta' lemme change yer diaper. Don' wan' ya'll gettin' a rash cuase yer too shy." She said as she walked over to Amy with the diapered trainer's bag.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 2 EmptyFri 28 Sep - 0:05

"It can wait." Amy groaned going over to Windrider and stroking his nose to calm him.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 2 EmptyFri 28 Sep - 0:13

Charise sighed. "Do I gotta get Max an' Mary ta hold ya'll down while I change ya'll, or ya'll gonna quit bein' a scaredy Meowth?" She said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 2 EmptyFri 28 Sep - 0:21

"Ugh, fine!" Amy stomped returning Windrider to his poke ball for the time being so he wasn't tramping about anymore. She trudged back over and laid down crossing her arms over her chest and opening her legs.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 2 EmptyFri 28 Sep - 0:30

Charise nodded as she pulled down Amy's shorts and untaped her diaper, pulling the front back acros her privates before folding it and setting Amy's bottom on it before proceeding to Wipe Amy's privtes with a baby wipe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 2 EmptyFri 28 Sep - 0:42

Amy continued to pout through the whole change not even bothering to lift her legs up herself to make it easier for Charise.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 2 EmptyFri 28 Sep - 0:48

Charise sighed as she lifted Amy's legs and bottom by her ankles and started wiping the rest of her skin, before pulling the old diaper out from under her and sliding a new one with chibi Riolu's on it, and powdered Amy liberally.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 2 EmptyFri 28 Sep - 1:19

"Done?" Amy asked impatiently sitting back up with a crinkle and looking for her shorts.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 2 EmptyFri 28 Sep - 1:24

Charise chuckled as she forced Amy to lay back down so she could tape up the diaper. "Now I am." She said cheekily as she stepped back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next