Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
Pokemon: An Untrained Trainer! (Private for Me and babysaracloud) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
Pokemon: An Untrained Trainer! (Private for Me and babysaracloud) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
Pokemon: An Untrained Trainer! (Private for Me and babysaracloud) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
Pokemon: An Untrained Trainer! (Private for Me and babysaracloud) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
Pokemon: An Untrained Trainer! (Private for Me and babysaracloud) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
Pokemon: An Untrained Trainer! (Private for Me and babysaracloud) EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
Pokemon: An Untrained Trainer! (Private for Me and babysaracloud) EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
Pokemon: An Untrained Trainer! (Private for Me and babysaracloud) EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
Pokemon: An Untrained Trainer! (Private for Me and babysaracloud) EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Pokemon: An Untrained Trainer! (Private for Me and babysaracloud)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ace615

Ace615

Pokemon: An Untrained Trainer! (Private for Me and babysaracloud) Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon: An Untrained Trainer! (Private for Me and babysaracloud)   Pokemon: An Untrained Trainer! (Private for Me and babysaracloud) EmptyFri 31 Aug - 2:48

Grace sighed as she made her way through Eterna Forest, near the Mossy Rock that gave off Grass-Type Evolutionary Energy that turned Eevee's into Leafeon's, the young (By Human Standards) wild Gardevoir looking around as she walked. Grace was currently suffering from empty nest syndrome with the departure of her first and to this point, only child, who had evolved and didn't need a mother's care. Grace so wanting to have another child to care for, but unwilling to have to mate with a Gallade again.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: An Untrained Trainer! (Private for Me and babysaracloud)   Pokemon: An Untrained Trainer! (Private for Me and babysaracloud) EmptyFri 31 Aug - 23:09

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Shana was an 11 year old girl with long ghostly white hair and eyes so red they could scare anyway anyone, she was dressed in a black sailor school uniform with long sleeves a skirt that went below her knees, with a red ribbon tied in the middle of her outfit whom had only just started her Pokemon journey a month ago because her mother wouldn't let her go on her tenth birthday, mostly because of her daughters problem being incontinent and having to wear diapers, the girl was late on the day she had to pick her Pokemon with only one left a Pokemon that was not going to given away, it was a young glaceon, the girl traveled alone because in truth her appears make people uncomfortable .

Shana had deiced to go to Eterna Forest to try and find some more Pokemon when she saw grace" hello she smiled

Last edited by babysaracloud on Sat 1 Sep - 0:35; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: An Untrained Trainer! (Private for Me and babysaracloud)   Pokemon: An Untrained Trainer! (Private for Me and babysaracloud) EmptyFri 31 Aug - 23:17

Grace smiled kindly at the young girl who had spoken to her and knelt down to her level. "Why hello there little one. Are you lost?" She asked Telepathically as she looked at the young girl's appearance.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: An Untrained Trainer! (Private for Me and babysaracloud)   Pokemon: An Untrained Trainer! (Private for Me and babysaracloud) EmptyFri 31 Aug - 23:20

Shana giggled a bit rubbing the back of her head' well yes and no i came in here to find some Pokemon to catch but ended up getting lost" she chuckled
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: An Untrained Trainer! (Private for Me and babysaracloud)   Pokemon: An Untrained Trainer! (Private for Me and babysaracloud) EmptyFri 31 Aug - 23:37

Grace smiled softly. "It's okay little one. YOu know, you remind me a little of my darling Kirsten, since she got lost exploring too. She'd be about your age in Human Years and only just went off to find a Mate." She said in a voice that held a tone of nostalgia. She then shook her head. "Oh, how rude of me, I never introduced myself. My name is Grace, Daughter of Miriam. What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: An Untrained Trainer! (Private for Me and babysaracloud)   Pokemon: An Untrained Trainer! (Private for Me and babysaracloud) EmptyFri 31 Aug - 23:43

Shana smiled after hearing her name" it is a pretty name grace, I'm Shana crystal, so why are you here all alone were you looking for Pokemon to?' she asked a bit confused
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: An Untrained Trainer! (Private for Me and babysaracloud)   Pokemon: An Untrained Trainer! (Private for Me and babysaracloud) EmptyFri 31 Aug - 23:45

Grace chuckled softly. "I guess you didn't study Pokemon outside of Sinnoh. I am a Pokemon known as Gardevoir sweety." She said as she gently ruffled Shana's hair.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: An Untrained Trainer! (Private for Me and babysaracloud)   Pokemon: An Untrained Trainer! (Private for Me and babysaracloud) EmptyFri 31 Aug - 23:54

Shana blushed a bit puffing out her cheeks' i know perfectly well your not a human but that doesn't mean Pokemon cant be friends with other Pokemon!" she whined like a child
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: An Untrained Trainer! (Private for Me and babysaracloud)   Pokemon: An Untrained Trainer! (Private for Me and babysaracloud) EmptyFri 31 Aug - 23:57

Grace smiled. "I was actually heading back to where I'm staying. How about you come with me? it's getting rather dark." She said kindly as she held her hand out to Shana.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: An Untrained Trainer! (Private for Me and babysaracloud)   Pokemon: An Untrained Trainer! (Private for Me and babysaracloud) EmptySat 1 Sep - 0:00

Shana nodded taking her hand walking with her" i was wondering if your a Pokemon how it you can speak human talk?' she asked a bit with a bit of interested
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: An Untrained Trainer! (Private for Me and babysaracloud)   Pokemon: An Untrained Trainer! (Private for Me and babysaracloud) EmptySat 1 Sep - 0:07

Grace smiled as she led Shana through the forest. "Because I'm speaking to you telepathically, and all Pokemon have the capacity to understand Human Speech and pass that knowledge on. I was actually brought here from Hoenn by a strange man when i was barely a week old Ralts, just out of the egg. I was lucky to encounter a family unit of Gallade, Gardevoir, Kirlia, and Ralts, who took me in and raised me as their own. Before you ask, they also spoke the Human tongue." SHe said as they arrived at the Old Chateau.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: An Untrained Trainer! (Private for Me and babysaracloud)   Pokemon: An Untrained Trainer! (Private for Me and babysaracloud) EmptySat 1 Sep - 0:10

Shana followed her inside" so um why are you being so nice to me i normal freak people and pokemon out with my white hair and red evil looking eyes, why is it you didnt get scared?' she asked totally puzzled
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: An Untrained Trainer! (Private for Me and babysaracloud)   Pokemon: An Untrained Trainer! (Private for Me and babysaracloud) EmptySat 1 Sep - 0:17

Grace smiled as she led Shana carefully throught the old manor to a bedroom that had been fixed up. "I see only a sweet and polite little girl. Now then, you have any pajama's to wear and clean clothes for the morning? We don't have any running water." She said as she made the bed.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: An Untrained Trainer! (Private for Me and babysaracloud)   Pokemon: An Untrained Trainer! (Private for Me and babysaracloud) EmptySat 1 Sep - 0:20

but shana blushed not wanting to get undress because she would see her diaper"no i dont but its fine i sleep in my close all the time' she lied having a night gowned in her bag"
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: An Untrained Trainer! (Private for Me and babysaracloud)   Pokemon: An Untrained Trainer! (Private for Me and babysaracloud) EmptySat 1 Sep - 0:27

Grace frowned at Shana as she walked over and took the hem of Shana's shirt in her hands. "Nonsense, you shouldn't have to sleep in your clothes. It's okay if you're nervous about your panties." She said as she slipped Shana's shirt off of her and went to pull down the girl's skirt.

Last edited by Ace615 on Sat 1 Sep - 0:32; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: An Untrained Trainer! (Private for Me and babysaracloud)   Pokemon: An Untrained Trainer! (Private for Me and babysaracloud) EmptySat 1 Sep - 0:31

still being shy she gripped her skirt"please that isn't necessary" she blushed not wanting to be seen in her diaper especially sens it was very wet, but was also sure that grace was much stronger than she was
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: An Untrained Trainer! (Private for Me and babysaracloud)   Pokemon: An Untrained Trainer! (Private for Me and babysaracloud) EmptySat 1 Sep - 0:35

Grace smiled as she easily removed the girl's skirt, and simply smiled at the sight of the soaked diaper. "It's okay sweety. I've seen a few children like you get lost in here. Believe it or not, I also sometimes leave the forest to part-time at Eterna City's Pokemon center, to earn money to buy groceries to help feed anyone who stays here, and I've seen a few girls your age in these." She said, gently rubbing the front of the sodden garment.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: An Untrained Trainer! (Private for Me and babysaracloud)   Pokemon: An Untrained Trainer! (Private for Me and babysaracloud) EmptySat 1 Sep - 0:39

shana,s cheeks turned bright pink after her wet diaper had been seen but after hearing her words calmed down a hit" i um you um im not wearing them as a fetishes i have no control" she pointed out wanting to get that point across right away before any questions were asked.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: An Untrained Trainer! (Private for Me and babysaracloud)   Pokemon: An Untrained Trainer! (Private for Me and babysaracloud) EmptySat 1 Sep - 0:45

Grace simply smiled as she looked through Shana's bag before pulling out her nightgown, along with changing supplies and a clean diaper. She kept smiling as she laid out the changing pad. "Alright sweety, can you get up here so I can change you? And don't be scared, I've seen other girls who had no control. In fact, I used to get diapers for Kirsten when she was little. Though it did make me seem like the black Mareep of the family." She said as she waited for Shana.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: An Untrained Trainer! (Private for Me and babysaracloud)   Pokemon: An Untrained Trainer! (Private for Me and babysaracloud) EmptySat 1 Sep - 22:44

shana blushed heavy but for some reason didnt mind her helping her" um sure" she replied lying down" i dont understand if your a pokemon why do you act so much like a mom?' a bit lost because this was how her mother acted in some ways
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: An Untrained Trainer! (Private for Me and babysaracloud)   Pokemon: An Untrained Trainer! (Private for Me and babysaracloud) EmptySat 1 Sep - 22:50

Grace smiled as she gently untaped Shana's wet diaper. "I've already had a little one of my own sweetheart. Of course I'm motherly, since Kirsten didn't leave me that long ago." She said as she pulled the front of the diaper back over Shana's skin to wipe up any urine and/or messes.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: An Untrained Trainer! (Private for Me and babysaracloud)   Pokemon: An Untrained Trainer! (Private for Me and babysaracloud) EmptySun 2 Sep - 0:24

shana giggled a bit well she was being wiped" i see why, but um do mind if i stay for just tonight' she asked with a bit fo a blush well she was having her diaper changed by grace
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: An Untrained Trainer! (Private for Me and babysaracloud)   Pokemon: An Untrained Trainer! (Private for Me and babysaracloud) EmptySun 2 Sep - 0:37

Grace smiled as she gently used Confusion to lift Shana's legs and bottom before removing the old diaper and beginning to gently wipe her bottom. "Of course sweetheart. I wouldn't have brought you here if i didn't want you staying here. Now just relax." She cooed softly as she began to sprinkle Shana's skin with the baby oil.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: An Untrained Trainer! (Private for Me and babysaracloud)   Pokemon: An Untrained Trainer! (Private for Me and babysaracloud) EmptySun 2 Sep - 8:29

shana giggled well her bottom was being wiped' thank you i just started traveling as a pokemon trainer and im not all that good yet" she giggled
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: An Untrained Trainer! (Private for Me and babysaracloud)   Pokemon: An Untrained Trainer! (Private for Me and babysaracloud) EmptySun 2 Sep - 12:38

Grace smile as she sprinkled powder onto shana's bottom and crotch before levitating the new diaper around Shana's waist before closing it up snugly. "There we go sweetheart. You want me to dress you too?" She cooed as she removed the changin pad and bagged the dirty diaper and wipes before lowering Shana to the bed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: An Untrained Trainer! (Private for Me and babysaracloud)   Pokemon: An Untrained Trainer! (Private for Me and babysaracloud) Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon: An Untrained Trainer! (Private for Me and babysaracloud)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next