Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) EmptyMon 24 Sep - 20:55

"That's a relief." Amy sighed looking over to see what the pidgeotto was up to.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) EmptyMon 24 Sep - 21:02

The pidgeotto seemed to be getting ready to defecate on Charise's unprotected head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) EmptyTue 25 Sep - 2:04

"Charise, look up." Amy giggled slightly while adding a little seasoning to the broth.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) EmptyTue 25 Sep - 2:07

However, Blackie released a jolt of Electricity at the belligerent bird and drove it away from Charise.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) EmptyTue 25 Sep - 2:54

"Don't scare him off." Amy scolded Blackie seeing the pidgeotto flap about.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) EmptyTue 25 Sep - 3:05

Charise glared at the Pidgeotto. "Ya'll betta not let tha' bird crap on me, or we's gonna fin' out 'ow many o' thos diapers ya'll can fit in at once."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) EmptyTue 25 Sep - 23:00

"Why would you take it out on me." Amy huffed angrily before returning to stirring the soup. "Just for that you're getting more broth than noodles."
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) EmptyTue 25 Sep - 23:10

Charise glowered at Amy. "Tha bird's yer responsibility, since he likes ya'll so much! She shouted as she got one of the imperfect Cloyster Horns out of the back of the Wagon and took a bag of special tools, before she took a knife and started shaving the imperfections smooth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) EmptyTue 25 Sep - 23:15

"Fine I'll make sure he doesn't." Amy groaned looking up to see what the pidgeotto was up to at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) EmptyTue 25 Sep - 23:20

The Pidgeotto seemed to be glaring at Blackie for foiling his attempts to defecate on Charise's naked head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) EmptyTue 25 Sep - 23:35

Amy sighed the pidgeotto was a troublemaker. "Alright it's finished." she said dipping a ladel in and tasting the soup before adding a little more seasoning.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) EmptyTue 25 Sep - 23:45

Charise smiled as she came over, putting the horn she was working on in her bag of tools to get some lunch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) EmptyTue 25 Sep - 23:51

"Here." Amy said passing Charise a bowl of chicken soup.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) EmptyTue 25 Sep - 23:59

Charise smiled as she took a sip of the Soup and smiled at Amy. "This is really good Amy! Ya'll a pretty good cook." She said as she ate her soup while Max gave Ripsnort a feedbag and Blackie some feed as well.

Annie climbed down off of Amy and walked over to the pot of soup.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) EmptyWed 26 Sep - 0:11

"Uh, thanks." Amy said sending Windrider out to eat some oats as well. "You want some Annie?" she asked the Riolu going over to make sure the pot didn't spill.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) EmptyWed 26 Sep - 0:16

Annie nodded, while Max gave Windrider a feed bag as well.

Charise smiled at Amy. "Ya'll actin' like a lil' motha' ta tha lil' gal." She said kindly, leading Annie to blush.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) EmptyWed 26 Sep - 0:19

"No, I'm- I'm not, I actually am not really sure what's in a Riolu's diet, but I'm sure soup is okay." she said pouring a small bowl for the Riolu to lap from and settign it on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) EmptyWed 26 Sep - 0:23

Annie actually picked up the bowl and a spoon, and began eating in a civilized manner.

Charise Smiled. "I hear tha' Riolu 'ave a pretty simila' diet ta humans." SHe said as she watched Annie eat like a human.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) EmptyWed 26 Sep - 1:00

"And how would you know for sure?" Amy said still surprised Annie could hold a spoon with her paws.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) EmptyWed 26 Sep - 1:03

Charise shrugged. "I don'. I ju's hear' 'bout it from passin' traina's and saw a coupa' Lucario in tha steakhouse eatin' Tauros steaks." She said as Annie ate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) EmptyWed 26 Sep - 2:46

"Fair enough." Amy sighed starting to eat her soup elegantly, being sure not to slurp and sitting up straight.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) EmptyWed 26 Sep - 3:00

Annie smiled as she imitated Amy and sat up straight.

Charise chuckled. "Looks like ya'll got yerself a lil' admirer."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) EmptyWed 26 Sep - 3:22

"Uh, yeah." Amy said not sure if she liked the fact that Annie was getting so attached, considering her plans to return her to her owner.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) EmptyWed 26 Sep - 3:26

Charise chuckled. "Oh relax Amy. She's jus' a lil' pup who was los' and ya'll helped her." She said as she ate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) EmptyWed 26 Sep - 20:40

Amy finished her soup fairly quickly and set it aside for Juju to clean later. She then went over to Pdgeotto and offered him a berry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next