Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 19 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 19 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 19 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 19 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 19 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 19 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 19 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 19 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 19 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage

Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 19 EmptyWed 3 Oct - 2:19

Toshiro turned over in his sleep after the fresh diapered was taped around his waist. He snuggled under the covers sleeping soundly for quite some time, long enough for Rangiku to finish the work on his and her own desk.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 19 EmptyWed 3 Oct - 21:31

Rangiku finished work at a reasonable pace, and filled out notes to get replacements of the papers Toshiro had destroyed. She then finished up all of the day's paperwork in the next hour, and came over to smile at Toshiro, as she sat down at the end of the couch, placing his head in her lap. "I'm so lucky.." She sighed while stroking the little boy's hair as he slept for a few minutes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 19 EmptyThu 4 Oct - 15:06

Toshiro blinked his eyes open "What's going on?" he mumbled not recognizing Rangiku's lap under his head.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 19 EmptyThu 4 Oct - 22:43

Rangiku greeted him with a smile as she stroked his hair. "Did you have a nice nap Shiro?" She cooed while moving to gently rub his belly, and then reached down to check his diaper.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 19 EmptyFri 5 Oct - 12:53

Toshiro nodded his head against her soft lap. He rolled over onto his back and sighed when she began to rub his belly, encouraging her to keep it up. His diaper was clean after his nap.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 19 EmptyFri 5 Oct - 17:19

"And you're still clean to." Rangiku cooed to the boy as she went back to gently rubbing his belly. Always happy to be so content along with the boy when they were together. "How are you feeling? Would you like a snack?" Rangiku offered as she went on rubbing his tummy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 19 EmptyFri 5 Oct - 23:59

"I'm fine." Toshiro mumbled closing his eyes. It was at this time when he remembered something. "The work?" he inquired opening his eyes once again.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 19 EmptySat 6 Oct - 0:19

Rangiku nodded and smiled at Toshiro's reply as she went on soothing him for a few minutes after assuring him the work was finished. "I took care of it, we can relax for the rest of the day now." She cooed while using her free hand to gently stroke his hair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 19 EmptySat 6 Oct - 0:41

"Oh... you did?" Toshiro asked keeping his hand in her lap while he freed his arm and began sucking on his thumb. As he moved his hand graced the thicker padding he didn't remember having when he fell asleep. He looked up at Rangiku almost as if trying to telepathically ask if she had changed him.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 19 EmptySat 6 Oct - 0:46

"You had a pretty healthy nap..And I was working while you were playing as well." Rangiku explained as she gently massaged Toshiro's chest and temples. Rangiku was of course able to see where his hand moved, and read his face quite easily at this point, and simply nodded her head. "You said you were alright with wearing a diaper through your nap, not to mention I bet it's a little more comfortable huh?" She inquired.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 19 EmptySat 6 Oct - 0:57

"I kno, I just didn't think you'd change me while I was asleep. You usually wake me up for stuff like that." Toshiro mumbled from behind his thumb, closing his eyes once again out of relaxation.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 19 EmptySat 6 Oct - 1:13

"Well, you were kind of half a awake..So I didn't see any need to wake you up all way way..It's easy said than done really.." Rangiku replied while running her hand through his hair and rubbing his tummy some more. "So, would you like to spend the night with Mommy again?" She offered. "And if anyone thinks it's strange, well..You're looking at having your own quarters renovated and or repaired right?" Rangiku added.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 19 EmptySat 6 Oct - 2:13

"Oh." Toshiro said not minding the change really. "Maybe... Why do you ask?" Toshiro asked wondering how she figured out he wanted to renovate his quarters, he hadn't told anyone about that.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 19 EmptySat 6 Oct - 2:25

"Well, then it's perfectly understandable that you would be staying in someone Else's quarters." Rangiku smiled, as she just sort of came up with that reason knowing Toshiro was concerned about such things. But then again some of the things in his quarters were rather old and outdated.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 19 EmptySat 6 Oct - 2:41

"Um I guess... I was gonna ask you anyway." Toshiro said having came to that decision after the past week. He turned onto his side, keeping his head in his lap and surveyed the floor wondering where his toys were. "Are you going play with me while I'm there?"
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 19 EmptySat 6 Oct - 2:49

"I'm glad..I really like cuddling with you at night, and being able to take care of you all the time. I'd me kind of cold and lonely without you I think." Rangiku smiled as she gently pat his belly. "And of course, I absolutely adore playing with you..We can play for a bit right now for a bit if you like. But if you don't have to make potty in your diaper at the moment, we could just head back now." She replied, giving him a few options. "And you're alright with letting me change you more often right?" Rangiku cooed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 19 EmptySat 6 Oct - 2:59

Toshiro nodded his head against her thigh "I guess we can go now." he said checking to see if he did need to go before shaking his head. "I mean you can more often, are you gonna wear them mroe often too?" he asked out of curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 19 EmptySat 6 Oct - 3:07

"Alright, let's get you dressed up again." Rangiku smiled as she gently pat the front of his diaper. "Do you want me to put your pull-up back on just to be safe?" She offered. As she saw the main purpose of them for their uses as being thinner and easier to move in. As well as quieter and harder to detect. "And I can honestly say now that I prefer to change my little boy's diapers rather than wear them myself...But maybe every once in awhile I will. But mostly just because it makes you happy." Rangiku giggled in reply. "And how bout a little snack when we get back as well huh?" She cooed while gesturing towards her breasts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 19 EmptySat 6 Oct - 3:12

"No, I'm already in my diaper anyway." Toshiro said knowing his bottoms were loose enough to hide his padding. "Well, maybe wearing them will grow on you like they did with me." Toshiro said knowing deep down he wasn't all that happy with wearing diapers at first. "They are comfy though, huh?" he offered before noticing her gesturing "um maybe."
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 19 EmptySat 6 Oct - 3:20

"Alright, just watch how you move around if we run into anybody." Rangiku reminded him while helping Toshiro sit up, and into her lap so she could cuddle the little boy for a bit. "Maybe..But you have me to change you..And I will give you that, they are pretty comfortable. Which is another plus, I love seeing you comfortable.." Rangiku replied. "Especially the little bit of relief on your face as I get done taking you out of a cold and soggy or messy diaper in the morning. It makes me feel good." She cooed, and leaned slightly to plant a kiss on his cheek. "We'll see how you feel when we get there." Rangiku assured the boy, and then began to help him get dressed once more, and pack up their things.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 19 EmptySat 6 Oct - 3:34

"Maybe we can get Unohana to change you." Toshiro joked sitting up in his mommy's lap. Toshiro waited for Rangiku to gather his clothes before standing in front of her ready to step into his pants.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 19 EmptySat 6 Oct - 3:42

"I wouldn't count on it, but maybe she could change you sometime." Rangiku giggled joking back, as she tickled the boy for half a second, before going and getting his clothes ready. "Alright, here you go." She cooed while placing his hand to rest on her shoulder as Toshiro stepped into the pants as they were being held in position for him. "Now let's get you fastened up here.." Rangiku cooed once more as she leaned forward to kiss Toshiro on the forehead as she tied his belt for him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 19 EmptySat 6 Oct - 3:47

"Well suppose I'll feel more comfortable being changed by someone else if they changed you first." Toshiro countered giggling as he stuck his tongue out at Rangiku. He stepped into his hakama and felt her pull them up for him. "Um mommy." Toshiro said concerned pointing at the way she had tied his was not the usual fashion he wore his, but instead in the bow like shape she tied her belt.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 19 EmptySat 6 Oct - 3:52

"Well, couldn't I say the same thing?" Rangiku giggled as she got every thing together, and began to fully dress the boy once more. And mostly out of force of habit tied his belt in her own way, and giggled when he pointed out the mistake. "Sorry Baby, force of habit..Not to mention I had a little trouble getting it undone when I took you potty earlier." She said while pulling it loose, and correcting her mistake. "There..Like this right?" Rangiku said confidently as she redid the fastening belt, and smoothed out Toshiro's haori.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 19 EmptySat 6 Oct - 3:57

"I guess you could, but we both know that wouldn't be the case." Toshiro said for once admitting to his stubborn nature, at least in a very subtle fashion. "It's fine, I just think people will notice that my belt is different." Toshiro said once everything was together. He waited until she was ready to leave before asking "Can you carry me piggyback?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)
Page 19 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27 ... 36  Next