Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 20 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 20 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 20 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 20 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 20 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 20 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 20 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 20 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 20 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 28 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow1525

Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 20 EmptySat 6 Oct - 4:07

Rangiku simply giggled, and gently tickled the little boy under the chin in reply before fixing everything up. And after grabbing her bags, and making sure things were stashed well away Rangiku came back and wrapped an arm around the adorable little boy to hug him close. "Well..As much as I'd really love to..What would people say about it? I mean..When we get back to my quarters I'll be more than happy to do so around there a bit..But carry you there that way.." Rangiku replied as she stopped herself from jumping in delight, and thought about the situation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 20 EmptySat 6 Oct - 4:20

"Oh, well I meant when we got to your quarters." Toshiro blushed trying to cover up how excited he really was, and the fact that he really did want her to carry him around more often.

He pouted as they stepped out of the office, almost no one was around as they walked. "It's not fair." he grumbled "Kusajishi get's carried around by Zaraki all the time and no one cares, but if I wanted you to carry me around there has to be a big deal." He clearly didn't remember that his general attitude to being seen as childish was the biggest reason why she wouldn't carry him.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 20 EmptySat 6 Oct - 4:28

"Believe me, if I could, I'd carry you everywhere." Rangiku smiled as she hugged Toshiro close, and bent down to give him a kiss, and then leaned her cheek forward for him to return the favor before they stepped out.

"I know..But people don't know you like that.." Rangiku said quietly as they made their way back to her quarters..Obviously sharing the little boy's disappointment. Rangiku loved having him so close in her arms as she carried him. "Don't worry I'll make it up to you when we get back." She assured him as they went around the corner and made sure the coast was clear. And after they arrived, with the door shut She easily lifted him into her arms. "Up we go.." She cooed while heading for the couch. "So, do you want a little snack before we play?" Rangiku offered while sitting down with him in her lap.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 20 EmptySat 6 Oct - 4:46

Toshiro remained disappointed the whole way back to Rangiku's home. "Ah!" he giggled as she picked him up. "I'm not hungry yet." he said in answer to her question. "But can we play until I am?" he asked having a lot of energy from his nap.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 20 EmptySat 6 Oct - 4:50

"Alright, that sounds like fun." Rangiku cooed as she bounced him on her legs slightly. "Do you want to change out of your uniform sweetie? And maybe just put a soft undershirt on for now?" She offered while bouncing the little boy up and down. "And you want Mommy to change you when it's time too right?" Rangiku cooed while cuddling and holding Toshiro close.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 20 EmptySat 6 Oct - 5:00

"Um alright, but only if you carry me piggyback style." Toshiro dsaid exploding into a fit of gigglesfrom the bouncing.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 20 EmptySat 6 Oct - 5:14

"Deal." Rangiku replied as she giggled along with the boy, as she bounced him for a few more minutes, and eventually slowed down to hug him closer. "Why don't we both get changed into something a little more comfortable though huh?" She cooed while slipping the fastenings of the bottom half of Toshiro's uniform undone, before helping him up, and then bending down so he could clime onto her back. "Hold on now." She cooed while wrapping her arms around the boy's slim legs to piggyback him into her room to change their clothes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 20 EmptySat 6 Oct - 5:20

Toshiro giggled climbing onto Rangiku's back and wrapping his arms around her neck like a hug. "Okay." Toshiro sighed laying his head near her shoulder where he could smell her fruity shampoo. "What are you gonna wear?" he wondered out loud holding tight as she made her way into the bedroom.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 20 EmptySat 6 Oct - 5:25

"Oh, just something much more comfortable and less formal." Rangiku smiled as she sat him down on the bed, and went over to her closet. Eventually she returned with a soft, large shirt for the boy. "Here, just something nice, soft, and light for my little boy. does that sound good?" She cooed while undressing him the rest of the way, until the was down to just his socks and thick diaper. "Arms up Shiro." Rangiku cooed gently slipped the baby blue shirt over his head. With plenty of extra room for him to move freely in that came down just to the lower end of his diaper. "Now, Mommy will be right back." She assured him while giving him a quick kiss, and then going over to the changing screen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 20 EmptySat 6 Oct - 15:54

"Okay." Toshiro said laying back so Rangiku could get his pants off. He sat up once he was undressed and held his arms up for the shirt, surprised it came down as low as it did for him. Toshiro crawled across the bed and sat down facing he screen which silhouetted Rangiku's figure. He laid back while waiting for her playing with the necklace she gave him.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 20 EmptySun 7 Oct - 0:58

Rangiku soon stepped out from the screen wearing loose pants, and a shirt similar to Toshiro's. Smiling she came over to him and gently kissed him on the forehead. "Do you like your necklace Shiro?" She cooed while showing him her own, and then got ready to piggyback him once more. "Would you like to play now?" Rangiku offered while gently bouncing on the balls of her feet as she made her way into the living room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 20 EmptySun 7 Oct - 3:00

"Yeth." Toshiro said in the middle of putting the metal chain in his mouth. He climbed right back onto Rangiku's back holding tight and giggling as she bounced. "Can you go fast mommy?" he giggled bouncing on his own pushing his diaper into her back.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 20 EmptySun 7 Oct - 3:07

"Now be careful with that chain Shiro." Rangiku warned as she carried him out the room. And giggled along with him as they made their way into the living room. "I could..But I can't let my baby boy fall off now.." She cooed while taking a quick step, and sliding on her socks the rest of the short distance to what had become their usual play area.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 20 EmptySun 7 Oct - 3:18

"I won't fall off." Toshiro said gripping her neck tighter to assure her he'd be fine. He giggled happily when she slid bouncing on back and kicking his feet "Keep going!" he encouraged not ready to leave his piggyback ride.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 20 EmptySun 7 Oct - 3:29

Rangiku giggled along with him, and shuffled her feet slightly as she bounced him gently. "Promise you wont fall off? I need you to hold tight, but not so tight that you'll choke Mommy now alright?" She said while still bouncing gently. "Right there should be good.." Rangiku said as she took another quick step and gently slid into the hall which led straight into the bedroom. "Alright..Make sure you hold on now.." She cooed while placing a foot against the wall. Being a Shingami of Vice Captain rank, Rangiku could of course move pretty well even without the use of Shunpo. And using that bit of skill she made a pretty good move over half the hall, and slid the rest of the way, as she wrapped her arms as far up Toshiro's back as she could while spinning around quickly to stop, and bounce the boy back into the bed room to pick a few things up. "Why don't we grab changing stuff for when we need it?" She suggested after their giggling came down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 20 EmptySun 7 Oct - 3:36

"I won't fall off." Toshiro said squeezing just tight enough. He giggled like a mad man as she skillfully took him back to the bedroom and spun him around. He shook as he laughed obviously having enjoyed the ride. "Do it again!" he squealed bouncing once again while Rangiku grabbed his changing supplies.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 20 EmptySun 7 Oct - 3:44

"Alright, alright." Rangiku giggled as she walked back to set things down, and then lined up for another run of the hallway. "Remember to hold on sweetie." She cooed while holding him firmly once more, and leaning forward a bit in case he lost his grip before pushing off at the same speed, sliding, and spinning into the bedroom once more as she felt to see if he had wet himself. "Why don't we go play with your toys a little bit?" She offered as their giggling subsided once more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 20 EmptySun 7 Oct - 3:47

"Alright." Toshiro said bouncing on her back the whole way back to the other room. He held on tightly giggling loudly as he was rushed into the other room. His diaper was thick enough but it did seem that in all the excitement Toshiro had wet himself a little. "Okay." he giggled ready to play with his toys.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 20 EmptySun 7 Oct - 4:00

Rangiku smiled and nodded as she sat him down on the couch for a moment to check his diaper by placing a finger in the leg as she couldn't tell all that well when it was against her back. "Aw, Shiro you had an accident." She cooed while taking a baby wipe to clean her finger off. "You feeling hungry yet Baby Boy? Would you like a little candy, or watermelon instead?" Rangiku offered as she sat down to cover his eyes, and make silly faces as she took her hands away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 20 EmptySun 7 Oct - 4:08

"Uh oh." Toshiro giggled mimicking her sentiment at the wetness. He was clearly in a much younger mindset than usual. "Candy!" he exclaimed proving his hatred of sugary things was really just an act. The truth was he loved sweet things.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 20 EmptySun 7 Oct - 4:14

"Good thing you're wearing one of your cute diapers huh?" She cooed while patting the little boy on the head and kissing him on the cheek, and she offered him the chance to do the same to her as she picked him up with one arm, and carried Toshiro into the kitchen. "And maybe you can have some of Mommy's milk after you're done to wash it down huh?" Rangiku offered as she carried him over to get a bowl and place a few pieces of amanato from the tin in it before carrying him back over to the couch to sit him in her lap to be fed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 20 EmptySun 7 Oct - 4:35

"Yeah." Toshiro giggled giving her a wet and clumsy kiss on her cheek right back, getting a little slobber on her from drooling at the thought of the candy. "Maybe...." Toshiro trailed off thinking of a game to play while Rangiku fed him the first candied bean.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 20 EmptySun 7 Oct - 4:44

Rangiku giggled as the little boy kissed her. "You're getting better at that Shiro." She cooed while getting every thing together, and wiped her cheek slightly when he wasn't looking. And after they sat down she began feeding him the small serving as he opened his mouth for the candy. "Is it good Shiro? Do you want Mommy to make these homemade sometime again?" Rangiku offered as he finished chewing and swallowing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 20 EmptySun 7 Oct - 4:49

Toshiro giggled happily eating the candy and getting some more drool on her fingers in the process. "Okay, you're a good cook." he complimented in a surprisingly chipper fashion that seemed odd coming from the boy's mouth. Toshiro giggled as he decided on his next game. After swallowing the next piece of candy he licked her hand like puppy dog and made some adorable barking sounds.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 20 EmptySun 7 Oct - 5:00

"Thanks Shiro, that means a lot coming from you." She cooed while ruffling his soft hair slightly. Absolutely loving how adorably happy and relaxed Toshiro had become. Rangiku giggled as well when he started acting like a puppy. "Aw, do I have a little Snow Puppy now? I'm not sure if that's better than my little Snow angel or not.." She cooed while cuddling the silly little boy, and comically scratching him behind the ears while wiping his hand off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)
Page 20 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 28 ... 36  Next