Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage

Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) EmptyFri 21 Sep - 0:34

Toshiro smiled slightly from Rangiku tickling his chin. He gripped the blanket and pulled up on it slightly leaving his belly button on display and open for an attack.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) EmptyFri 21 Sep - 0:41

"Are you sure you want to use the potty sometimes? Because it seems to me that this is so much more fun.." Rangiku giggled as she took his ankles in her hand, and raised his bottom to quickly clean it off with a fresh, open wipe to get the most surface area, before slipping the soiled diaper out of the way. "Here..Let's try this.." She said while ripping open the resealable sides of the pull up, and placing it under his bottom like a diaper. With that she looked down at his belly, and gently tickled him, if only to let the slightly damp, and freshly cleaned skin dry a little bit, to further prevent rashes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) EmptyFri 21 Sep - 0:58

"Well I like having both options Toshiro said usually deciding in the moment whether to use his pants or not. "Aw I like when these are pulled on." he said again showing that he liked two different methods, apparently liking when diapers were taped on and pull ups being pulled on. He suddenly giggled loudly as she tickled his tummy the blanket falling off and exposing more bare skin for her to tickle.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) EmptyFri 21 Sep - 1:04

"If you insist, but changing you is so much fun." She giggled while moving to tickle him. "Sorry, we'll just put the sides back on, and pull it up once your skin dries off a bit." She smiled while tickling the boy, and as even more of the blanket fell away, she leaned forward to blow a raspberry on his tummy. "We'll have to finish your bedtime story tonight as well." She smiled while standing back up, and tickling him a bit more, not really noticing any sighns of needing to pee his body might be giving, as she was so focused on his angelic, smiling face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) EmptyFri 21 Sep - 1:17

"Okay." Toshiro giggled laughing loudly while Rangiku tickled him. His laughs crescendoed when Rangiku began kissing his belly and he squirmed about. His young body couldn't help it as his laughs caused his mind not to focus on holding back before he started peeing again. Just after Rangiku changed him too.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) EmptyFri 21 Sep - 1:28

Rangiku was giggling along with him as she flipped the pull-up up, and down, and called out the various prints with him, as she tickled him. "Who's Mommy's favorite Baby Boy?" She cooed awhile bouncing his legs on the mattress slightly. And was about to put the sides of the pull-up on before he starting urinating once more. "Uh-oh!" she said while some splashed onto her hands, and wrists before she managed to cover him up with the front of the pull-up to allow him to finish up. "I guess we weren't all done going potty huh?" she cooed while he relieved his self briefly as she held the front of the training pants in place for him. "Don't worry about it, and let the rest out. I'm fine, it's just a little pee pee." She assured the boy while getting out another baby wipe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) EmptyFri 21 Sep - 1:31

"Oops." Toshiro said noticing he couldn't stop the flow of pee. Eventually it slowed down. Score stopping entirely. "I had an accident." he mumbled as if Rangiku hadn't seen it happen.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) EmptyFri 21 Sep - 1:48

Rangiku simply gave him a confident smile as she cleaned her hands, and check the now soiled pull-up to see how wet it was before laying a freshly cleaned hand along his face. "I know, Mommy's not mad. It was actually kind of cute and endearing in a way." She assured him in a calming tone before getting out another wipe, and fetching another clean pull-up. "I know you couldn't help it, not a big deal at all." She said once more upon returning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) EmptyFri 21 Sep - 1:57

Toshiro nodded his head while she ran her hand on his cheek. "I guess I was too busy laughing to keep myself in control." Toshiro answered while Rangiku got to wiping him. Since the accident was recent it didn't take vey long for she to clean him.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) EmptyFri 21 Sep - 2:08

"Well, you should get more used to that. It might be a little more fun that way, babies don't really think about it when they go potty in their diapers I don't think.." Rangiku replied as she quickly cleaned his privates off, and bottom before applying some rash cream to his bottom, and slipping the pair of training pants past his ankles, and half way up. "Can you stand up for me Shiro?" she cooed while offering him a hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) EmptyFri 21 Sep - 2:19

"Who knows maybe they just think its okay for them to use their diapers." Toshiro shrugged while Rangiku finished cleaning him. He took her hand and stood up so she could pull his training pants on for him.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) EmptyFri 21 Sep - 2:24

"Well, they don't have much control, and that is more or less what they think when they're capable of it." Rangiku smiled as she kissed the boy on the cheek, and slipped the fresh pull-up over his privates and bottom, and onto his slim waist line as she checked it over to make sure it was on properly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) EmptyFri 21 Sep - 2:27

"What about the rest." Toshiro suddenly said impatiently implying that he meant his uniform. He shuffled about impatiently looking up at the black clothes and his coat and scarf.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) EmptyFri 21 Sep - 3:28

"Just hold on..I'm going to get that. But the bottom layer here is most important, we have to make sure it's perfect." She assured him while running her fingers along the legs to make sure every thing was in order. And after doing so she began dressing him in the top half of the first layer of his uniform, once again, making sure it was perfect. If only to meet his standards, and possibly exceed them as she started on the second layer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) EmptyFri 21 Sep - 4:11

"Hurry." Toshiro squirmed getting to impatient to get back to work. He stepped into his lower half of the uniform which could've hidden a diaper well so they knew his pull up was safe from discovery. He then felt her put his top half on and tuck it in before tying his belt tightly. After that came his haori which was fairly simple leaving just his tattered scarf left.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) EmptySat 22 Sep - 0:47

"I am, I am." Rangiku assured him as she got the boy dressed, and tied every thing nicely, before slipping his haori on. "Where did you get that scarf anyway?" She asked curiously while looking him over to make sure his pull-up was well hidden, and patting his bottom and front to make sure it didn't make any noticeable amount of noise if any at all. "I think we're all good down there.." She smiled while fixing his hair into it's normal fashion completely with her hands, as it had already fallen most of the way into position.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) EmptySat 22 Sep - 0:54

"We're done?" Toshiro asked getting ready to bolt out the door and head to the office.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) EmptySat 22 Sep - 1:00

"Well, I've got to get ready, pack a diaper bag, and throw your pee pee away. And let's not forget your scarf." Rangiku said as she gently wrapped it around him in the usual fashion. "But I can meet you there if you're in that big of a hurry..I woke us up early just to have plenty of time
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) EmptySat 22 Sep - 1:04

"I think people would think it weird if we showed up at the same time." Toshiro said as she wrapped his scarf around her neck.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) EmptySat 22 Sep - 1:29

"You do make a good point..But I'll try not to be too late regardless." Rangiku giggled as she held his hand all the way to the door, then kissed him on the cheek before giving him a gentle pat on the behind just before he opened it. Once he took his leave, Rangiku went to dispose of the wet diaper and pull-up, before getting ready and packing a few extra pull-ups and diapers in a discrete bag along with other changing supplies, and a few small toys, including his favorite, the stuffed dragon before heading out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) EmptySat 22 Sep - 1:35

Toshiro nodded before taking off and hurrying towards the office, not trying to be suspicious. He made it to the office without any hindrances and immediately made it to his desk and got right to work.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) EmptySat 22 Sep - 1:45

Rangiku came in about twenty minutes later, which was surprising as she was only five minutes late.. "Captain, I'm here." She called while locking the door behind her, and going over to pat the little boy on the head, and sit down close next to him before getting to work by stamping the papers when and where it was needed, as he passed them to her, occasionally adding her own signature.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) EmptySat 22 Sep - 1:52

Toshiro was already well into his work when she came in. "Why aren't you sitting at your desk?" he asked sounding more curious than annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) EmptySat 22 Sep - 2:04

"Well, it's more efficient this way..And I like to be close to my little boy." She smiled while kissing him on the cheek. "And you're much easier to check, hug, and kiss like this as well." Rangiku pointed out as she gently hugged the little boy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) EmptySat 22 Sep - 2:09

"I guess... I'm just not used to being so close when we work." Toshiro commented able to pick up the scent of her perfume.

After about a half an hour of work Toshiro got up from his chair to use the restroom.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) Empty

Back to top Go down

Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)
Page 1 of 36Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 36  Next