Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
Bleach:Thinning Ice EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
Bleach:Thinning Ice EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
Bleach:Thinning Ice EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
Bleach:Thinning Ice EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
Bleach:Thinning Ice EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
Bleach:Thinning Ice EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
Bleach:Thinning Ice EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
Bleach:Thinning Ice EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
Bleach:Thinning Ice EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Bleach:Thinning Ice

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

Location : Meme land,its a fun place! ITS SOUTH OF WONDERLAND AND WEST OF DREAM LAND!! NO ONE WILL EVER KNOW!!

Bleach:Thinning Ice Empty
PostSubject: Bleach:Thinning Ice   Bleach:Thinning Ice EmptyMon 6 Aug - 23:29

(private for Shadow1525 and myself)

Rangiku Matsumoto like normal was late to get to her captain Toshiro making light of that fact she had and strangely her captain hadn't scolded her in a slight way like he normally does but rather skipped that for once. Which caught Rangiku off guard and feeling out as that was the norm starting of each work day in the office. But he did give her a slight obnoxious rant of being tardy,slacking off,drinking while in the office and so on about all her short comings which she had to admit was mostly true. But Rangiku was getting rather obnoxious and seemed lately stressed so she had to speak up for she was confronted by others about her captains obnoxiousness as of late by others this was the first time she really payed mind to it. She she thought of something to say and do that will get on Toshiro's bad side abit but using his Motto against him''Tai-Cho why don't you lay down on the sofa while I do your paperwork for you after all Children who sleep well, grow well.''

Last edited by Bandit Keith on Mon 6 Aug - 23:52; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Thinning Ice   Bleach:Thinning Ice EmptyMon 6 Aug - 23:51

Toshiro was working relentlessly and diligently as ever, although his pace was slower than usual. Despite this however the papers were coming out wrinkled, or poorly written with a crude signature. When The young captain switched to a stamp of approval it still turned out rather crooked, and in some cases very light and almost hard to detect from forgetting to ink it on the pad. Not only was Toshiro uncoordinated the past few days, he was indeed, much more of a grouch. It could be certain people were calling him a brat behind his back. When his Vice Captain came in late, which was a usual thing his behavior really did show. At first he ignored it, and hardly noticed her come in, but as she drew closer his head rose from behind a stack of papers. "Rangiku! You're almost half an hour late!" The young captain barked at higher volume, with more irritation that was normal even for him. Then he muttered an insult while getting back to work. The next stamp that went out was another washed out and crooked one. When Rangiku mentioned taking a nap, even going so far as to use his own motto, that which included her using the term 'Children' in his direction. It made him shudder at the notion, and shoot her a glare annoyance. "Absolutely not, I rarely ever nap before work is finished. And when I do, things usually don't get done." The silver haired boy seethed. "And did I mention it's the fourth time you've been late this week?" He went on, stressing the words fourth and week to make his point. "I'll have no napping until this is done." Toshiro claimed. In fact however, Toshiro hadn't napped all week, and to the more perceptive eye the boy was obviously struggling to keep his head up off his desk. It was quite obvious he needed a nap, and was most certainly loosing sleep at night for whatever reason.
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

Location : Meme land,its a fun place! ITS SOUTH OF WONDERLAND AND WEST OF DREAM LAND!! NO ONE WILL EVER KNOW!!

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Thinning Ice   Bleach:Thinning Ice EmptyTue 7 Aug - 0:39

''Tai-cho even though I'm a slacker I can at the moment do paperwork better then you '' its true she can at the moment if Toshiro would take a look at his work hes done its clearly subpar at the moment,while her captain seethed she listened and winced at the tone he used with stressing fourth and week but she couldn't help grow a small smile with a cheerful voice'' some ones a bit grumpy''Rangiku chimed at the glare and seething her captain was doing with more so unhealthy to her dose of happiness and peppiness in her voice unhealthy for her as it could get her on even more unfriendly ground with her captain but switched to a serious demeanor when she brings up her point '' captain you need sleep its clear by how you can hardly stay awake,have you been sleeping okay?''but sadly that problem and question probably fell on death ears
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Thinning Ice   Bleach:Thinning Ice EmptyTue 7 Aug - 0:55

"I beg to differ, are you even sober at the moment?" Toshiro grumbled as he fought off another tilt of his head before pushing the stamp into ink pad with an angered thump that splattered some ink on the surrounding area. At the childish tones of Rangiku's voice Toshiro ground his teeth against each other. "Of course I'm irritated! My second in command is a step away from useless!" He barked while stamping the papers one after another in quick succession, resulting in even more sloppy work. Toshiro's emotions seemed to betray him when he was sleep deprived, and stress as he was. This was proving to be true as he was becoming more of a brat by the minute almost. "I don't need to sleep, at least not right this minute. And I'm sleeping just fine, as if it was any of your business." The silver haired Captain snapped, and followed up with another insulting comment. "Have you been wasting enough of my time lately? Because if you're done just leave me alone." He barked while giving her the usual glare. It was however rather clear that Toshiro knew he needed to sleep, just by the look of surprise in his turquoise eyes when she mentioned sleeping 'well' and the nervous mannerism that followed it. All of his only lasted a second however, before he snapped at his vice captain once more, and resumed work, fighting off the falling of his head here and there.
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Thinning Ice   Bleach:Thinning Ice EmptyTue 7 Aug - 1:32

''I'm Sober Tai-cho sir''as Rangiku sighed regretting not being drunk at the moment mostly do to how much of a brat her captains acting like, even denying being tired such a childish act but she keeps from saying that more so to keep her job dignity then anything as if she admitted it to herself she'd be admitting a grown woman is taking orders from someone who technically is still a kid. She also didn't say anything about the comment about being near useless do to shes used to that insult and she didn't feel like rebutting But when Toshiro resumed his work she started to unwrinkle and separate the papers that needed restampted for the fact the imprint is barely visable unless you got a trained eye. When Toshiro technically ordered her to level she had a devil of a smile planning to take advantage of his slip up as for once she was willing to do work but her captain did order her to leave albeit she plans to pop in once in awhile so he won't have a excuse to say she wasn't around ready to do work if he needed her''Hai tai-cho sir''with that she left mumbling under her breath that she'll made his break time tea sugar loaded and extremely strong as a slight revenge as she knows her Captain hates to much sugar do to he gets hyper with to much and he dislikes strong tea

(I thought that was the best set up to find him passed out on the desk when she returns)
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Thinning Ice   Bleach:Thinning Ice EmptyTue 7 Aug - 2:03

"Of course you are.." Toshiro replied with a scathing edge of sarcasm in his tone. He exchanged an angered glare with her once in awhile for correcting his work. When Rangiku fell silent he let a sigh of relief for the silence as he worked. When his stamp and ink pad ran out he simply shoved them off the desk allowing them to crash to the floor. "Stupid thing.." He growled while picking up his pen to resume scribbling his signature down. Often times the fountain pen Toshiro used left the occasional ink blot on the papers due to the fact that he was pressing too hard, and even wound up with some on his hands. Upon noticing this he set the pen down, and leaned back in his chair. "Rangiku! Bring me my tea! I need a break from this.." He called while rubbing his eye tiredly. A curse soon rang out from the office, followed by the sound of something being thrown. Upon inspection Toshiro had forgotten about the ink still present on his hands, and smeared some on his face. And then it was noted that his pen was laying on the floor as well. "Damn...." The little captain sighed as he drummed his fingers on the desk. He was growing steadily tired, and was making mistake after mistake. He couldn't seem to function properly without a good night's sleep, or a relaxing nap to look forward to. When his Vice Captain returned with the tea, the young captain shot her look that pretty much said it all. "Don't ask." without really needing to speak. Upon taking a sip of the beverage he grunted slightly. "Urgh...This is awful..What have I told you about making strong and sugar rich tea?" Toshiro growled as he took another sip. "Whatever, it will serve, just leave me be." He sighed, hoping the sugar would help keep him awake to finish his work. "Actually..Take that stack of completed paper work down to turn it in would you? And when you're done, come back with the next set." He instructed before forcing himself into drinking another gulp of the tea.
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Thinning Ice   Bleach:Thinning Ice EmptyTue 7 Aug - 16:10

Rangiku had in truth been just outside the room awaiting Toshiro to request her do to she would have probably got a tongue lashing if she stayed not doing anything,when Toshiro ordered her to get Tea she had a evil smirk on her face as she would get slight revenge when he drank it. As she was making it she heard a crash in his office thinking he lost his cool and he cursed which he hardly did curse made her positive he needed sleep. Rangiku when she walking in with the tea she had a small laugh at the ink on her captains face finding it slightly cute and funny at the same time.'' Tai-cho sir you said never under any surconstance make strong flavored tea and only add sugar if you requested it''as he ordered her to take the papers she slightly hesitated do to all the ink blot on the papers but picked them up after afew seconds''Hai tai-cho sir Exclamation '' with that she started to leave the room slowly cause of the amount of paperwork the bane of all work for anyone.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Thinning Ice   Bleach:Thinning Ice EmptyTue 7 Aug - 20:51

Toshiro took a moment to glare at his 2nd in command once more as she left. "See to it that you remember next time, or I'll have some idiot take your place. Even an incompetent idiot can make tea properly.." He growled before getting out another pen to do his work. He'd hoped he'd given Rangiku enough to do so that she wouldn't bother him. The sugar loaded tea made him jittery, and the sugar rush was almost an improvement from his previous state. At least things got done more quickly, with some minor improvement on the sloppiness. It wasn't that long however before the double edged sword of sugar came into play. The rush of energy soon faded away, and it was replaced with an even stronger desire to sleep. With some resistance Toshiro allowed his head to fall onto arms against the desk. And in hardly no time at all the little Captain was asleep, as confirmed by the small and growing puddle of drool that was visible on the desk alongside a few scattered papers.
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Thinning Ice   Bleach:Thinning Ice EmptyTue 7 Aug - 21:56

Rangiku just before she closed the door had given her boss the you won't dare not that you could replace me that easy[u] look as she may be a drinker yes Exclamation A slacker yes Exclamation Almost always late yes Exclamation But she is a great ascent not to forget shes about the only one who is willing to take orders seriously from such a young captain. Prime example of it being true whenever shes hurt,sick or laded up her temps almost always got kicked out the same day from making remarks about him being a kid to much or taking and making jokes about his requests/orders . She had been walking along in the hallways fairly fast well not fast persay rather a slow jog passe but for someone with a tall stack of papers she was going fast seeing as the main office is fairly quick to get to she wanted to get it over with have to wait normally do to most other vice captains are there with paperwork or alot of paper work is being dropped off. This time it isn't as its one of the two days most captains take the day off from doing paper work namely Saturday So she quickly dropped them off and quickly got a new stack of papers and started heading back
( I'm having it alot easier typing fandom stuff up,I have not ideal why it just sees to come naturally any time I rp in fandom based rps be it OC's in a fandom world or the canon characters .But canon characters are even easier for my to rp as. also Sorry I didn't bring her back yet but I thought give Toshiro time to dream and maybe more happens)
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Thinning Ice   Bleach:Thinning Ice EmptyTue 7 Aug - 22:59

Toshiro was sleeping soundly at his desk where he'd fallen asleep. He was in fact, out like a light. The sleep deprivation he'd been suffering from, and the sugar crash both attributed to this, and it looked like he wouldn't wake up any time soon, even from the dream he had at the moment which caused the occasional mumble or twitch. The dream was an odd one, especially for one such as Toshiro who very rarely ever remembered his dreams to begin with. But lately they'd taken a very odd, and unforgettable shape. They seemed to be very large conglomerations of everything that he'd experienced in the past few weeks. Powerful Hollows, physical incarnations of mental stress, even large stacks of paper work that threatened to crush him. But perhaps the most odd thing of all, was a vision of the World of the Living, almost like through a foggy and dirty camera lens. From what could be made out, it wasn't anything or anyone Toshiro remembered meeting before, but most of the objects and occasional faces were blurry, and hard to make out. Finally the dream world began to crumble and crack like brittle stone or glass. As the images went down around him every thing else shook in a violent tremor that allowed water to rush in from an unknown source. Now alone amongst the shattered pieces Toshiro was in the middle of where all the waves and surges of water would meet.

While in his dream Toshiro was about to be crushed and or drowned his body began to stir, and begin to wake up, both in response to the events of the dream, but also to an odd feeling of actual wetness that was growing larger by the second. "Not here.." The silver haired captain gasped in a panicked tone as his head whirled around like a light house in search of a way out. But that was impossible, as there were footsteps coming towards the door. All he could do was scoot his chair all the way under the desk, and hope there wasn't too large of a puddle that was visible from the front. This was also unlikely as he could feel his sodden clothing against his skin past the tops of his legs.
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Thinning Ice   Bleach:Thinning Ice EmptyTue 7 Aug - 23:47

Rangiku was almost to Toshiro's office when she heard thanks to how quite it is the sound of at first dripping then her Captain saying in a panicked gasp Not here then a scooting of a chair afew moments later all coming from the office. Making Rangiku wonder what it could be till her mind went to the theory of maybe her captain had fallen asleep and it was just drool, that or he had wet himself she kinda wanted to lend more towards drool as its not a big deal. But she knew better that he wouldn't panick over drool so she guessed it was most liking wet himself.She broke from her thoughts when she noticed she was at her captains office opening it coming in noticing the smell of urine before noticing the puddle of urine on the floor. Shortly after noting those two things she turned her gaze to her captain who she notes was acting odd as she had been getting nearer and nearer till she set the papers on the dry end of the table,its a good thing it was Rangiku that came in mostly cause Rangiku is tight lipped with sensitive personal information even when drunk that and Rangiku is his subordinate ''Its okay tai-cho I won't say a thing to any body except maybe to Restu Unohana but I would like to bring up suggestion if this has been happening alot lately''
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Thinning Ice   Bleach:Thinning Ice EmptyWed 8 Aug - 0:08

As Rangiku entered her Captain was noticeably flustered, and quite wide eyed has many things went through his mind. "Rangiku!" He said trying to keep composure. "You can have the rest of the day off..J-Just leave the papers on the chair over there.." he ordered, in hopes that she wouldn't come any closer to him to realize what he'd done. When she didn't Toshiro dug his nails into desk bracing for the worst. When Rangiku confirmed that she knew what he'd done he averted his eyes while trying to come up with some sort of plan. "It's not okay! You can't..Please, don't breath a word of this to anyone." He said while peaking around her. "G-Go lock the door, and if you don't tell anyone I'll tell you what's been going on.." Toshiro begged, sounding somewhat broken and miserable. He felt as if his pride and dignity just got a huge crack in it, and if anyone else found out, then all of Soul Society would. If that happened, he would be broken. "I'll authorize a vacation.. Or.. something...Just pretend this never happened.." He went on while scratching at the desk nervously, while eying one of the drawers with some anxiety. "Why did I have to fall asleep.." He asked himself while hiding his face in his hands and trying to regain comfort from his wet clothing. "If you have a way to stop this..Then I guess I'll listen, but only if you keep quiet about this to anyone else." Toshiro went one, reinforcing the point of secrecy.
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Thinning Ice   Bleach:Thinning Ice EmptyWed 8 Aug - 0:38

Rangiku was on the inside doing a little victory dance as she could if she really wanted to hang this over her captains head but shes not that kind of person but its tempting as hell,she was happy though her mind was still in the now she when she heard the order to lock the door she agreed to that with a nod as she walked around and locked it even using a kido lock spell so not even Kenpachi could break it down. ''I promise tai-cho I won't even tell Restu Unohana unless its a serious problem''But when he brought up vacation she adverted her eyes from the captain as she wouldn't mind a vacation but it would be taking advantage of his predicament as she groaned abit.''Just tell me what has been happening Exclamation ''when he did agree to listen to her she lighted up abit yet still serious''it won't stop wetting yourself but it will hide it quite well something along the lines of a absorbent garment namely something along the line of a diaper,pull-up,goodnight,underjams or other type/brand to wear its more of a quick fix but it'll make just them being wet and unnoticeable to the public plus sense it sounds by what you said to yourself it'll keep overthing where your sleeping dry tai-cho ''She walked closer to her captain with a goodhaerted smile trying to cheer him up but the suggestion on being padded might have struck him the wrong way
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Thinning Ice   Bleach:Thinning Ice EmptyWed 8 Aug - 1:05

When Rangiku made a promise not to tell anyone Toshiro made a sigh of relief as he scooted the chair out a bit from the desk after the door was locked. "Well..I really don't know why, but.." He began while trying piece together away to phrase it. He felt completely helpless at the moment, as if all he'd worked for and tried to become was for nothing. "I've been having weird dreams..And I can hardly sleep a few hours at night without waking up with my bed all wet.. I even stopped drinking tea before I go to bed.. And well..I've been afraid to take naps during the day.." Toshiro went on as a blush crept across his face. "I don't know why this is happening, but I haven't wet the bed since...Well when we first met I thought I'd broken the habit a year or two ago.." The silver haired Captain admitted with a bit of shame in his voice. even wetting the bed at that age wasn't considered normal. He went on to explain his dreams, and attempted to explain the odd visions that were haunting him. "This shouldn't be happening to me! I'm a Captain, I have achieved Bankai where so many others far older than I haven't. If I'm such a prodigy like everyone has told me...Then..This sort of thing shouldn't happen!" He groaned while while squirming slightly in discomfort. He was most certainly quite distraught and upset at the current situation. "So, if you know how to stop this then tell me..." He sighed hoping for a clear answer. But when Rangiku mentioned pull-ups and other things such as good-nights and Under Jams he simply gave her a confused look, not entirely sure as to what they were. But at the mention of diapers he blushed even more, and shook his head violently. Those, he knew of for sure, and remembered having to wear one to bed when he was younger, living with his Granny. "N-No! Never again, I'm Captain of the Tenth Division, I can't be wearing..A..D-Diaper.." He protested while imagining the shame that would come of such a thing. "I assume those other things you mentioned..Come from the World of the Living..Right? And they're different somehow?" He asked, not entirely sure what they were. Or that they were intended for children of around 7-10 years of age. Which, while he often refused to admit it, and liked to think he was older. In terms of human years that's about where his age really was, some people even going so far as to assume he was an 'Elementary Student.'

After some deliberation, and study of Rangiku's face, and the way she was treating him, while slightly offended he knew she was just trying to help. "But..Um..If you wouldn't mind..Could you bring me a change of clothes..And if you think it will help..Go to the World of the Living, and get these..Good Nights things.. Or what ever else you said..." He sighed. In his state of helplessness, and facing his second in command he started to feel bad for the way he'd been treating her and others the past few days.
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Thinning Ice   Bleach:Thinning Ice EmptyWed 8 Aug - 19:54

Rangiku put on a caring smile as she cares about her captain and hes opening up abit about a personal problem,she did easily read her captains body language which means hes really nerves and upset about it for his body language to be easily read. Which she could make out was hes ashamed and embarrassed as she listened to the first part about wetting the bed and weird dreams.''Seems not that strange maybe Tai-cho your just stressed with work and all thats happened lately and maybe over working yourself!''She paused to make sure she worded her next part carefully,''after all Tai-cho you may be mature mentally but your bodys still that of a child!''But when Toshiro blushed Rangiku couldn't help but think its cute as he told how long he had wet that made her kinda shocked not that much but slightly but its not noticeable. Though Rangiku knows others that had the wetting problem even longer its still rare to wet that long. When Toshiro explained his dreams that meant nothing to Rangiku but when Toshiro talked about visions of people he don't recall meeting and them being blurry she couldn't help bring out her theory''maybe your recalling things from your past life!'' But when he ranted abit about wetting shouldn't happen being captain having Bankai when older people far older hadn't and so one she couldn't help but think that was abit childish thinking,But when she told her ideal to solve her problem his reaction to the word diaper made him seem very childish for that moment.''Yes Tai-cho the items mentioned are from the world of the living there similar to a diaper but way way less noticeable and no one will notice, then add the fact you'll only need them when you sleep no one will know.''She stopped as she got more serious with a truth she'lll keep vag enough to keep from tell who's secret shes revealing but not letting out'' I'll tell you this one lieutenant still needs them all the time and no one has found out aside from the lieutenant's Tai-cho.''While she added mentally in her head albeit they could just fear her Tai-cho and her enough not to say anything which she keep that lieutenant's secret as she didn't say who it is or who the Tai-Cho is. Rangiku when she got a indirect order to get her Tai-cho's a change of close and get him some goodnights and/or other brands a ''Hai Tai-cho sir'' She waits for her captain to respond before she plans to leave
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Thinning Ice   Bleach:Thinning Ice EmptyWed 8 Aug - 20:22

"Work has never been a problem for me.. I am twice or more capable of completing what is asked of me, and more. Than just about anyone else.." He said firmly while gesturing towards the large stacks of paper work. It was true however, Toshiro tended to go above and beyond what was asked of him as a Captain. He'd even gone so far as to see to other Captains work himself. Maybe it was just pressure, or the desire to be treated as a mature adult, but it seemed to work until recently. "I don't know why it's suddenly such a problem for me.." He sighed while pushing his hand through his silver hair. At the mention of his age however Toshiro shook his head, and paused a moment to resist raising his voice. "I'm not a child, kid, or Elementary Student.." He said with defiance, stressing the terms that were often used to describe him. Still though, he sounded more depressed and unsure of the statement than ever. After interrupting her to make that point he settled back down, trying to get as comfortable as he could in the soiled clothes he wore. "I don't think those types of memories are supposed to happen..And if they are..Well would it do this?" The Captain asked, gesturing towards the mess on the floor he was responsible for. As Toshiro let her continue on about what she'd be getting he seemed to grow more angered and humiliated by the prospect of needing to wear something like that. "So, just tell me this..It's not..A diaper right?" He asked, more concerned with that than anything at the moment. "And it doesn't look like one, but it wont let this happen again? And you're sure no one will know about anything about it?" He asked while wearing a small gouge into the wooden desk with the nervous, and angered scratching of his nails on the finish. "And, if you would, please be quick with my change of clothes before you leave.." He added as a reminder before reclining back in his chair, with much discomfort as he waited for Rangiku to return with new clothes. But rather than just sit and wait he decided to retrieve a wash cloth from a near by cabinet in the office to make an attempt at cleaning the floor up.
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Thinning Ice   Bleach:Thinning Ice EmptyWed 8 Aug - 22:34

Rangiku before getting on her captains nerves nodded''I'll answer each question best I can when I'm back Tai-cho '' after those words left her mouth she left heading towards Toshiro's home knowing where it is do to she was made to study where each one of her squad live at, if she ever needed to get them. As she was making it there she couldn't help but let her thoughts flow on how to explain fingernail gouges on a desk to the lower ranks in her squad if they ask her without telling them the truth which will be easy to do if she comes up with a believable consist lie. A small smirk appeared on her face with some of the ideals she had was silly. But shes mostly keeping her mind on the goal,knowing it will take maybe a hour total to go there get the cloths and be back if she keeps up with the pace shes going .
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Thinning Ice   Bleach:Thinning Ice EmptyThu 9 Aug - 1:06

Within the hour Toshiro managed to get the floor cleaned up for the most part, but it wasn't until he was almost done scrubbing out his chair that a simple idea came to him. "Why didn't I just freeze it, and sweep it up.." The Captain asked his self while coming to his feet, and pitching the used rags in bathroom. There he also found one of his bathrobes forgotten here quite some time ago. But it was still better than wearing his soiled pants, at least this way he could cover up after he took them off and pitched them aside for the time being. Then wearing nothing on his lower half, he stepped out with the robe covering it as he retrieved his book, and sat down on the couch to read for awhile until his second in command returned from his quarters with a real change of clothes, possibly more if she decided to make the trip to the World of the living first, and then come back to him.
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Thinning Ice   Bleach:Thinning Ice EmptyThu 9 Aug - 1:40

Rangiku had just made it back to the building where Toshiro's office is from getting Toshiro a change of cloths from his house there his off duty/on duty in the living world cloths seeing as she found all his other standard soul reaper cloths are dirty which she wishs to jump onto him for not washing his cloths sooner. Do to he could get in trouble if someone would report him for being on duty working without his uniform on which is to the head captain a big deal which could get him in big trouble if word reached that high,Suddenly the sound of footsteps are heard and then a knocking at the door''Tai-cho sir its me '' came sounding throw the door as she waits for her okay to enter so she can drop the cloths answer the question her captain asked and then off to the living world to by some goodnights and other brands for Toshiro to use if he still will agree to it after hearing how they are different yet similar to diapers
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Thinning Ice   Bleach:Thinning Ice EmptyThu 9 Aug - 1:51

Toshiro closed his book as Rangiku came upon the door, and listened to make sure it was her voice on the other end. When he quickly opened the door to let it in, and then locked it once more he gave a sigh of relief. "Thanks..Now I can finally get out of this old robe." He sighed while taking the clothes from her. "This isn't my uniform..But it'll work." He sighed while heading off to the bathroom within the office to change. Once he was done with that, he sat back down on the couch so she could answer his questions. It wasn't often he found himself in a store in the World of the Living, and even less rare he ever so much as glanced at the diaper section. In this area, Toshiro was more of less clueless. "So..they aren't..Diapers right? And no one will know right?" He asked, that being the main issue.
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Thinning Ice   Bleach:Thinning Ice EmptyThu 9 Aug - 17:47

Rangiku upon entering reveled she also had brought a bag to stick his soiled cloths in so no one will know of his accident. ''No need to thank me Tai-cho,I would suggest you wash your uniforms before your wearing the last one''Rangiku sighed as that suggestion is one that is mostly only given to those newly appointed soul reaper as thats normally those who make that mistake on waiting to the last moment to wash there uniforms .''No they aren't but there built to handle absorbing urine,otherwise there nothing like a diaper Tai-cho.''Rangiku paused abit to make sure she covered the next wording right as her captain right now is nerves and confused''I know for sure that most likely only ones who will know is you,me,anyone who wears them as they know what to look for and both our zanpakuto spirits.''Rangiku smirked at how Toshiro reacted to that news on there spirits knowing for its true sense there part of the wielder,That and she finds how clueless Toshiro is cute''stalkers and thats abit it so long as you don't let any of it show or wear tight fitting pants''Rangiku then thought of a request she wants to do as shes in the world of the living''a Taicho can I also shop abit for myself and other things for you while in the world of the living?''

(encase you don't know Tai-cho means captain,I forgot to point that out originally I only have been using that instead of Captain as I just prefer how Tai-cho sounds.Atleast when being talked about or thought I'll still use captain when its just description. Also can we have it based that the spirits of the zanpakuto are like free to room around like in that filler when they got turned good? I ask as I really liked that ideal where they could room free but being loyal to there wielders after words)
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Thinning Ice   Bleach:Thinning Ice EmptyThu 9 Aug - 20:39

Toshiro tried to picture what they'd look like, and didn't really like what he was coming up with, and so decided to just wait and see how it turned out to worry about appearance. "Right..And I can deal with these by my self correct?" He asked, still not entirely sure what he was getting himself into, or how replacing them would work. He had no doubt he couldn't put something like a diaper on by himself, especially the ones he knew of in Soul Society that used either pins or snaps of the cloth variety. He was clueless about the Human World's diapers, but guessed they would be much the same, and difficult to fasten by himself. "I mean..I can put them on by myself without too much difficulty right?" Toshiro mumbled, his words sounding weak and strained from embarrassment. He felt almost like he did when he first became a Shinigami. Having been extremely young, most of the other applicants looked down on him, patronized, condescended towards him. Bed wetting jokes were especially popular amongst the few who antagonized him. And even the women who sometimes came to his defense, even when it wasn't needed still treated him like the child he was. This situation felt somewhat similar, and if others found out it would be the Shinigami training all over again, but surely worse. Toshiro's fists tightened at the thought of it, but he was soon shaken by Rangiku's words of Zanpakutos. His would surely keep quite, not that he had to worry since in generally remained in sword form, but Rangiku's... "Your Zanpakto will remain tight lipped as well I hope? I can't have this reaching the ears of anyone. Shinigami, or Zanpakuto. Am I being clear enough?" Toshiro said stressing the words that were important, trying to sound authoritative as he often did, but ultimately the words felt hollow, without strength, and somewhat downgraded by the thin smell of urine still in the room. Finally he simply sighed and granted her request, and sent her on her way with a reminder. "Be careful, don't let anyone see what you've come back with, in fact, by whatever clothes you want while you're there. And then hide..The other things beneath them.." He suggested, and then added to be somewhat quick with it.

(Yes, I knew what Tai-cho meant, as I've mostly only watched the subbed versions of Bleach. And I guess we can base it around some point in that filler after the demise of Mura-Massa. Or..However you spell his name..)
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Thinning Ice   Bleach:Thinning Ice EmptyThu 9 Aug - 22:14

''Yes you can deal with them by yourself Tai-cho.''Rangiku uttered in a chipper manner as she started to take in the looks her captain was given in thought all different reading she was picking up as she had a good ideal of what he was thinking she had guessed the fact of how the world of the living worlds diapers and garments similar would be, as that was all he could be thinking at the moment sense what she was reading in his looks mostly consisted of a contemplating look.''Don't worry in the living world they had invented disposable undergarments to deal with that problem.Thats also what makes them discrete''as he kinda reasked what he asked about she giggled abit as she listened its not a mean giggle but a goodhearted one finding it cute Toshiro's reasking basically and mumbled doing so ''Yes it shouldn't be difficult but rather quite easy''as she seen the glaze in his eyes of him remembering she could tell it must have something doing with his current standings. She figured it was his academy/Shinigami training days as she heard rumors how he was treated back then that and he was clinging his fist. Which was a treat of getting mad/or getting upset about something. When he broke out of it and asked if her Zanpakuto would keep shut about the subject'' Haineko would blow your secret with taunts if you wasn't for you being the wielder of Hyōrinmaru and your crystal clear''how she talked then she implied that Haineko is in love with Hyōrinmaru which is kinda creepy in a sense especially if it is possible for a Zanpakuto to reproduce which they now might be possible to happen . When she was given the okay to shop she was happy about that and left having a good ideal how much her captain weighs as she overheard it once when she was with the rest of the squad getting a check up
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Thinning Ice   Bleach:Thinning Ice EmptyThu 9 Aug - 22:38

"Good.." Toshiro said as he set a few of his fears to rest, He couldn't imagine the level of embarrassment that would come to him if his Second in command had to help him change. When She giggled Toshiro blushed even more, and looked further down towards the floor. He would have glared, or snapped at her for it normally. But he just wasn't feeling like himself, that and upon considering what she was doing to help he left her to her thoughts, and there was some comfort in knowing she wasn't actually laughing at him. In fact he more of less knew how to gauge the giggles and smiles he got from people. Even as a Captain, people still occasionally took him for a child or Rangiku's son or something. It was mostly just embarrassing, but some had even gone so far as to use the word 'cute' in his general direction. The word which always had irritated him, for as long as he could remember, but then again, he almost thought he enjoyed it at one time... The thoughts led him back to his dreams, and that soon led to a short spell of being lightheaded before he turned his attention back to Rangiku. "Alright, just be careful with this.." He reminded her, wanting to make sure it all went smoothly, but even with the promise of that still didn't ease his fears, or anxiety. After Rangiku took her leave Toshiro went into the other room to sit down and think, as well as, meditate on things by reaching out to his Zanpakuto. It usually calmed him, and helped pass the time. But After Hyorinmaru had little to say on the subject of why these things were happening, Toshiro simply gave up to ponder something else, having made note of the slight bit of difficulty he had reaching out to Hyorinmaru in the traditional way he had always done so in the past, and grown so used to. Eventually however, The young Captain ended up falling back asleep, this time having the common sense to go and lie down on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Thinning Ice   Bleach:Thinning Ice EmptyFri 10 Aug - 17:24

Rangiku who will admit shes nerves about if Haineko would blow Toshiro's secret or not as Haineko is abit of a gossip around other Zanpakuto but Haineko should know better sense shes infatuated with Hyōrinmaru,which she has been know to keep her mouth shut about another who needs the same items as Toshiro, but more so as that person needs them 24/7 instead of just when they sleep.Anyway Haineko only keeps shut about that as shes scared of that persons captain do to he needs no special ability to beat her to a pulp if he so wished. As Rangiku was thinking she keep focus to her surroundings as she flashed her clearance card to those at the gate to let her though,the gate she is at is set by default to send someone to Karakura Town.Thankfully she knows most who she knows isn't going to be around for awhile atleast she hopes do to how much shes been her to pick up that one persons needed items shes set up a schedule in her head that is designed to let her know when those who she wants to avoid isn't around .She even knows who works where mostly well at what days so she plans to drop by her most commonly visited place the mall (whats a good name for a Japanese mall and Japanese stores?) first shes headed to a clothing store that has cloths for any age male and female

Haineko who has been out all day in soul society looking for Hyōrinmaru has figured her best bet would be to drop by Toshiro's office sense everywhere else shes looked has turned up nothing aside from talk that Hyōrinmaru stays with his wielder alot which she already knew in the first place but she did find out Toshiro talks with Hyōrinmaru alot
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Thinning Ice   Bleach:Thinning Ice Empty

Back to top Go down

Bleach:Thinning Ice
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next