Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 18 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 18 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 18 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 18 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 18 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 18 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 18 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 18 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 18 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 27 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow1525

Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 18 EmptyTue 2 Oct - 23:52

"It's alright Shiro, it's only a little less fun." Rangiku cooed as she took the little boy's ankles in one hand, and raised his bottom with a fresh wipe in the other hand Rangiku gently, and smoothly wiped his bottom down a few times, being sure to get in and out of all the folds and creases before slipping the soiled training pant aside, and lowering him to begin sliding the new one on. "You know, I think this might be faster than going to the potty.." Rangiku giggled as she pointed out the fact that he didn't have to wash his hands when she changed him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 18 EmptyTue 2 Oct - 23:56

"Okay." Toshiro said feeling the new pull up slipping up his legs. "I know we have this conversation all the time." Toshiro groaned not wanting another potty/diaper comparison.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 18 EmptyWed 3 Oct - 0:04

"I'm just saying.." Rangiku said as he helped him stand up before pulling the training pant over his private parts, and bottom to his waist. "Alright, go ahead, Mommy will be right over." She assured the boy while picking up his soiled training pant, and carefully wrapping it up, and finding a suitable trashcan to put it in after dropping it in a separate bag. "Just let me know if you want to take a little snack break though." She reminded him while coming back over to the desk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 18 EmptyWed 3 Oct - 0:07

"Alright." Toshiro said heading back over to his desk now that he was clean. He sat back down and picked up his brush to start working again. When Rangiku came back though she would notice that some of his work wasn't really work as the boy had started doodling on his paperwork after only filling out a small portion of it.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 18 EmptyWed 3 Oct - 0:22

Rangiku giggled as she returned, and figured he was tired, or that she had brought out his younger side while she was changing him. "Hey Shiro, why don't you draw on this?" Rangiku cooed as she brought out a couple pieces of blank paper in different colors used for color coding notes. "And Maybe draw mommy something pretty." She encouraged, hoping to take over the paper work before the snapped out of his cuteness, or ruined it all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 18 EmptyWed 3 Oct - 0:24

"Alright." Toshiro pouted starting to crumple up the important report he had been doodling on and tearing it, giggling at the sound before taking the colored papers.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 18 EmptyWed 3 Oct - 0:32

Rangiku cringed slightly as the little boy tore the piece of paper, but then led him off to an open area on the floor so that she could work. "Now, come get Mommy if you need anything like a change, or anything like a snack okay?" She instructed before heading back over to the desk, and sitting down to resume work.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 18 EmptyWed 3 Oct - 0:38

"Okay." Toshiro said dropping the papers onto the floor and watching them scatter about before doodling on them, getting ink on the floor from the dripping wet brush. He filled the pictures with childish drawings, some were hard to make out what they were. He pikced up a yellow sheet which had what looked like either, a flower, or the sun on it, it was hard to tell and brought the dripping wet picture to Rangiku climbing right into her lap while she was working to show her.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 18 EmptyWed 3 Oct - 0:45

Rangiku was trying to work diligently, but failed to do so as she could help but looking over to the boy and watching him, sometimes for a few minutes at a time. It was heart warming. Toshiro was absolutely adorable when he was so carefree sitting on the floor of his office in his pull-up, and drawing silly pictures. "That's very pretty Shiro!" She cooed to the little boy while taking the moment to secure the ink brush as it had just about run out, and replaced it with a pencil as she set the drawing aside. "Would you like to play with you toy's Baby?" Rangiku cooed while holding him close in her lap.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 18 EmptyWed 3 Oct - 0:47

"Okay." Toshiro said holding the pencil with one hand while pulling Rangiku's top open with the other.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 18 EmptyWed 3 Oct - 0:51

"Hey now.." Rangiku cooed as she gently took his hand in her own. "You want Some milk Shiro? Why don't we go sit down on the couch, and change you into a nice, soft diaper after you're done?" She suggested while standing up with him in her arms, and walking over to the couch sit down, and position the boy for breastfeeding.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 18 EmptyWed 3 Oct - 0:56

Toshiro nodded his head making a grunt like sound that seemed like a 'yes'. He settled back down in her lap when she sat down and went back to opening her shirt himself.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 18 EmptyWed 3 Oct - 1:00

Rangiku gently moved his hands out of the way and wave a somewhat stern finger in front of his eyes. "Shiro, if you want milk, just ask. And Mommy will get it for you anytime you want. But you have to wait for me to take them out alright?" She said while loosening her shirt, and taking one of her breasts out to offer him as he settled into position. "And remember, teeth are a big no no." She reminded as Toshiro latched onto her nipple.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 18 EmptyWed 3 Oct - 1:06

Toshiro pouted and glared at her "You said I could have it whenever I wanted." he said befire latching onto the nipple and starting to drink.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 18 EmptyWed 3 Oct - 1:08

"I did, but I meant ask..And you shall receive. Not just try to open Mommy's shirt." Rangiku replied as he began suckling and swallowing the milk while Rangiku gently rubbed his back. As she felt all stress of the day melt away while bonding with her sweet little boy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 18 EmptyWed 3 Oct - 1:26

Toshiro grunted mid suckle let her know he understood. He moved closer and picked up speed a little filling up on her milk.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 18 EmptyWed 3 Oct - 1:28

"Careful now.." Rangiku cooed as she held him as close as comfortably possible since she was breastfeeding him at the moment. "I love you Shiro.." She said softly while moving back to support his head fully, and gently running her fingers through his soft hair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 18 EmptyWed 3 Oct - 1:36

Toshiro suckled for a few more minutes before letting go and sitting up.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 18 EmptyWed 3 Oct - 1:43

Rangiku gently cooed to the boy as he drank, and stroked his hair some more before he unlatched. She kept her shirt open just in case he wanted more and gently hugged him.."You're so perfect.." Rangiku cooed as she kissed the boy on the cheek. "Was it good baby boy?" She said sweetly. "There's more if you want it." She offered while reaching over to get one of the disposable towels to put over her shoulder, and gently positioned him before patting him on the back when she was sure he was done.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 18 EmptyWed 3 Oct - 1:49

"Yeah it was good." Toshiro said rubbing his eye sleepily. He settled his head on the towel letting her manipulate him for the moment before burping loudly from the patting. That wasn't it though as he even spit up onto her shoulder, thankfully the towel protected her.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 18 EmptyWed 3 Oct - 1:53

"I'm glad..I really like breastfeeding you Shiro..It's so relaxing, and seeing you enjoy something so much that I provide you in such away, it just warms my heart." Rangiku cooed as she gently pat his back, and after he was done burping she folded the towel up, and set it aside while reposition him, feeling that he was tired. "Is your tummy nice and full now Shiro? Would you like Mommy to change you into a diaper so you can take a little nap?" Rangiku offered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 18 EmptyWed 3 Oct - 2:00

"Uh huh." Toshiro yawned nodding his head. "I'm tired." he said stating the obvious.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 18 EmptyWed 3 Oct - 2:04

"Alright...Mommy will get you changed, and when you wake up we'll have fun together changing your dirty diaper. Okay?" Rangiku cooed softly as she cuddled the boy, and sang a lullaby until he fell asleep in her arms, at which point she held him for a while longer, and then laid him down on the couch while she went to get what was needed to diaper him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 18 EmptyWed 3 Oct - 2:10

"Alright..." Toshiro said with heavy eyelids. It didn't take long fro him to be completely out snoring softly in her arms. He struggled a bit but managed to free his hand and began sucking on his thumb.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 18 EmptyWed 3 Oct - 2:17

Rangiku smiled down at the boy as she came back over with a fresh diaper in her hands, and began unfolding it before very carefully slipping the training pants off Toshiro's legs, and replacing them by slipping the diaper under his bottom, then tapping it up snugly. And after stroking his hair for a bit, Rangiku put a blanket over the sleeping boy's body, and went back to the desk to finish work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)
Page 18 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 27 ... 36  Next