Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 11 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 11 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 11 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 11 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 11 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 11 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 11 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 11 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 11 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 23 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage

Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 11 EmptyWed 26 Sep - 1:08

Toshiro set hi dragon to his side while he sat up. "Uh, okay." He said willing to help with at least that. "Can I help you change?" he offered even willing to just talk to her while she changed.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 11 EmptyWed 26 Sep - 1:24

"Alright, just hold onto it for now." Rangiku instructed as she put it in his hand, and led him over to the corner of the room to get a bag to drop it into, and then after tying it shut she led him over to the trash can. "Good job, and We'll see what you can do..You can't see me naked obviously.." She replied.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 11 EmptyWed 26 Sep - 1:27

Toshiro held the dirty diaper away from him as he was led to the trash can tossing it in with the others. "Okay." Toshiro said giggling slightly at Rangiku.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 11 EmptyWed 26 Sep - 1:31

"What are you giggling at silly boy?" Rangiku teased as she gently tapped him on the nose, and took his hand to lead him back to the room. Once there she set up a changing stand that unfolded with patches of fabric in the windows to cut visibility. "There, I'll change behind this, so I can still be with you." She cooed while patting the little boy on the head before stepping behind the cover, grabbing wipes and a fresh pair of underwear as she went.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 11 EmptyWed 26 Sep - 1:35

"Just the fact that my mommy has a wet diaper." Toshiro giggled following her. "Okay." Toshiro said understanding her logic. "But don't you want that diaper I drew for you?" he asked referring to his art project from earlier.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 11 EmptyWed 26 Sep - 1:41

"Oh? Well I just changed your poopy diaper, what's your point?" Rangiku giggled as she nuzzled the boy with her nose against his. "Oh wait..Your my baby boy..Right, well I guess it is somewhat valid.." She chuckled while stepping behind the cover. "I'll wear it to bed, we already have one special thing to do there, so why not another." she smiled over the top as only her head showed while the sounds of diaper tapes being removed could be heard a few moments later.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 11 EmptyWed 26 Sep - 1:49

"But... are you sure?" Toshiro frowned at her for changing back to ehr normal underwear. "Here." he said having brought the wipes and baby powder with them. He held the box of wipes out to her while he heard her untaping the diaper, assuming she would need them.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 11 EmptyWed 26 Sep - 1:55

"It'll be better if I wear it then..Besides I need to move normally to make dinner." Rangiku giggled before thanking him kindly for the wipes, and quickly cleaned her self before stepping into her underwear, and getting dressed again. "It'll be more fun that way, trust me." She cooed while tying her belt, and wrapping the large, soiled diaper up as she leaned forward to kiss him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 11 EmptyWed 26 Sep - 1:58

"Fine." Toshiro pouted "But you don't get pants next time." he said adding that she usually had him pants less whenever he was diapered. He leaned in to the kiss and giggled again "I'm still surprised they have such big diapers." he pointed towards the slightly yellowed ball in her hand.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 11 EmptyWed 26 Sep - 2:05

"Okay, but neither do you, until it's time to go to sleep." Rangiku giggled as she pat him on the head. "Hmm..What time is it, I can't wait to try giving you your before bed snack." Rangiku giggled as she walked hand in hand with the boy back to the trash can. "they're for people much older than you or I." She explained while throwing it into a smaller bag, and pitching that into the large trash can before washing her hands. "So, what would you like to do?"

(Want to time skip to finishing up dinner?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 11 EmptyWed 26 Sep - 2:08

"But you're over 100." Toshiro commented thinking she was talking about chronological ages, while he himself was younger than 50. "Can I play with my toys some more?" he asked looking into the living room where his toys were set up.

(Alright)
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 11 EmptyWed 26 Sep - 2:16

"Well..To put it in perspective..You're maybe 8 or 10 by human standards. I'm maybe in my mid twenties. These kind of diapers wouldn't be for people older than you and me put together, and then some..Around like 70-90." Rangiku explained as she carried him out to the living room. "Sure, we can do that." She cooed.

And after playing with the boy for a while more, Rangiku got up to make a light dinner, with a bit of drink for the boy to save room for what was to come. And after feeding him, cleaning him up, all the while laughing and giggling some more. Rangiku smiled, carrying him back to the room, where she laid him down on the bed with his stuffed dragon. And quickly returned wearing no pants to cover the colored diaper, and began removing Toshiro's footed sleeper.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 11 EmptyWed 26 Sep - 2:23

"Oh." Toshiro exclaimed understanding it.

Toshiro cuddled his dragon and smile when she came back wearing the diaper with his little scribbled attempt at copying his own. "Do I get a shirt too?" he asked noticing at the moment Rangiku was still wearing her uniform's top but had tied her belt around her stomach to keep it together. He slipped his feet out of the sleeper and then let Rangiku guide his arms out for him.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 11 EmptyWed 26 Sep - 2:30

"It would probably be best not to..You might dribble some.." She pointed out while removing his arms, and setting the footed sleeper aside before going to change into a much plainer, but just as loose top that would allow her to feed the boy. "Alright..Are you ready Shiro?" Rangiku cooed as she sat down on the bed, and gently hugged the boy while loosening her shirt, the throbbing in her breasts more noticeable, but more than a worthy price to pay, and certainly bearable as stroked Toshiro's hair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 11 EmptyWed 26 Sep - 2:34

"Oh, uh okay." Toshiro said letting her remove the rest of his clothes. "We match." he giggled pointing at her diaper and his. He spent the time cuddling his dragon, waiting for Rangiku to return. He felt her pull him into her lap and hug him. He was about to start before realizing how much larger her breasts were, and it was actually intimidating him. He fidgeted in her lap slightly making both of their diapers crinkle as they rubbed against each other. "Wha-what do I do?" he asked still nervous on how to start.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 11 EmptyWed 26 Sep - 2:40

"We sure do huh?" Rangiku giggled as she kissed him on the cheek. With that she gently positioned him where she thought it would work best, all the while cooing the boy, calming him, and helping him sink into a younger mindset. "Well, I just need you to relax, and then it's like a bottle. It might feel a little different, but do like you did to that bottle before. Remember no teeth..And just latch with your lips and mouth, and suckle. Again, like the other bottle you did such a good job on." She cooed while exposing one of her breasts more than enough for him to get at it as she supported him and it both form him to drink from. "Now, just take it slow at first..And then pick up the pace to a comfortable level." she encouraged
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 11 EmptyWed 26 Sep - 2:44

"Okay." Toshiro sighed calming down. With her arm supporting him he leaned forward and latched onto her nipple with his lips. Closing his eyes he started to suckle tasting the first flow of Rangiku's own milk. He slowly relaxed and got into a rhythm suckling at a steady pace and drinking his fill.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 11 EmptyWed 26 Sep - 2:50

Rangiku gently supported everything for the little boy, and soon got used to the first odd sensation she got from him drinking the milk from her breast. "You're doing a really good job Shiro, now drink all you want." Rangiku cooed before letting silence fall with exception of Toshiro's little suckling noises. Eventually Rangiku hummed a relaxing tune as the boy drank, as she already felt so much closer to him, and loved him that much more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 11 EmptyWed 26 Sep - 2:54

Toshiro suckled for a few minutes closing his eyes and relaxing almost to the point of sleep; the flow of milk the only thing keeping him awake. After a few more minutes Toshiro unlatched for a moment a small dribble of breast milk on his chin.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 11 EmptyWed 26 Sep - 2:58

"You did a great job Shiro." Rangiku cooed softly as she gently pat his chin dry with her sleeve. "How did you like it?" She asked while gently stroking his hair, and keeping him in position in case he wanted more. "Did it fill you up? If not you're welcome to more." She cooed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 11 EmptyWed 26 Sep - 3:02

"It was.... yummy." Toshiro said surprised that it was the first word that came to him when he tried it. He laid back for a moment and stared at her chest deciding if he wanted more, until he noticed that her other breast had started leaking he moved forward and latched onto that one quickly getting back into the rhythm of suckling like before.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 11 EmptyWed 26 Sep - 3:07

"I'm so glad you like it.." Rangiku cooed as she pat him on the head. "My sweet baby boy..Feel free to have as much as you want, I'm sure there's plenty." She cooed as he latched onto the other breast while she gently rubbed his back. "Shiro, you're the world to me." She said as he drank his fill. "We can do this whenever you want as well." Rangiku informed him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 11 EmptyWed 26 Sep - 3:10

Toshiro slowly built up on his speed drinking his fill. This time when he stopped however it came from accidentally biting down and nipping her nipple.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 11 EmptyWed 26 Sep - 3:15

Rangiku quickly grew used to the speed, and smiled at how easily Toshiro was picking it up, until jumping slightly when he bit her nipple, barely containing a yelp, but showing a wince of pain. "Careful now, those are sensitive.." She said in an attempt to laugh it off, which worked quite well considering it was only a nip, which only got the reaction due to the surprised of it. "Is it good? Would you like some more? It's not so bad." She assured the boy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 11 EmptyWed 26 Sep - 3:18

Toshiro jumped himself spitting up the milk he still had in his mouth all over his chin and chest. "Sorry." he mumbled realizing what had happened. "I'm full actually, but it was good." he sighed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)
Page 11 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 23 ... 36  Next