Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 17 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 17 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 17 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 17 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 17 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 17 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 17 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 17 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 17 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 26 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage

Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 17 EmptyTue 2 Oct - 1:13

"Fine, it's not a captain's only thing.... You probably know about more stuff than you should anyway..." Toshiro said setting it down. "I just don't want to take care of it myself." he said showing it was a budget report which required a lot more work than most other papers.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 17 EmptyTue 2 Oct - 1:20

"Oh..I see.." Rangiku said as she nodded her head, and wrapped an arm around Toshiro to hug him somewhat as they sat. "It's okay I'll help..It's kind of like a checkbook I think..But once again..Mommy knows people..So we really don't have to worry about a budget all that much.." She explained while looking the paper over. "We just need to fill in values and notes for different expenses and what not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 17 EmptyTue 2 Oct - 1:22

"I know that, I'm just trying to remember all of the values." Toshiro said pointing out the filled portions.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 17 EmptyTue 2 Oct - 1:27

"Alright, well here, I'll help you look them up." Rangiku offered as she dug around under the desk, and in drawers to find a reference book, along with Toshiro's drawer full of candy, which she took a couple pieces of to give to him as they worked. "Here we are.." She mumbled while paging through to find a few things, and pointed them out to him. "Here, want some candy?" She offered, not really all that surprised by the drawer since she'd seen him receive large amounts of the stuff before.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 17 EmptyTue 2 Oct - 1:31

"I don't need you to help too much." Toshiro said accepting the candy. "If you write in it too people will think th-." he stopped when he saw her perfectly forge his handwriting "Never mind." he said still in awe.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 17 EmptyTue 2 Oct - 1:42

"Oh, don't worry about it..I'm happy to help you now." Rangiku assured him while flipping through the book with reasonable speed, as she was used to doing so for catalogs and magazines to find products. "Oh, no they wont." Rangiku giggled as she filled the paper out quickly. After another few minutes she was done, and passed it over for his inspection. "Pretty good huh?" She cooed while leaning over to kiss him on the cheek before putting the book away, and getting back to her own work, all the while keeping an eye on Toshiro to know when he went potty.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 17 EmptyTue 2 Oct - 1:45

"Why aren't you the captain. "Toshiro mumbled not finding anything wrong with the paper she had filled out. He didn't have to go yet but about half way through his work he tugged on her sleeve. "I have to pee." he said dancing in his seat and holding the front of his pants.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 17 EmptyTue 2 Oct - 1:52

"Mommy just knows a few little tricks, and how to take care of her favorite little boy..You're much more talented in other areas.." Rangiku giggled as she pat him on the head before getting back to work. Through which she maintained decent neatness but a quick pace at the sacrifice of perfection. She immediately stopped however when she realized that Toshiro in his younger state of mind needed her attention. "Do you want Mommy to take you to the potty? Or do you want me to change you, and maybe take a little break?" She cooed while gently hugging him against her. "You know I love changing you, and we did go through with the deal, but I don't feel entirely right deciding once and for all for you..But don't ever be afraid to just let it go without saying anything." She encouraged.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 17 EmptyTue 2 Oct - 2:05

"Potty." Toshiro said his voice straining as he lingered on the precipice of an accident.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 17 EmptyTue 2 Oct - 2:13

"If that's what you want then let's hurry up then.." Rangiku cooed as he gently hugged the little boy, and gave him a kiss on the cheek before holding his hand along the walk through the office break room to the restroom. "Don't run now..You don't want to shake things up." Rangiku instructed as she led him along at a reasonable pace. Finding it cute yet almost worrisome if he was actually having such a hard time holding everything in. "Almost there Shiro." she cooed while entering the break section, and flipping on the lights.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 17 EmptyTue 2 Oct - 2:15

"Hurry." Toshrio said holding her hand tightly and feeling a little squirt out as she flipped the lights on. He didn't move straight to the toilet though, instead standing in front of him still trying to hold it almost expecting Rangiku to do the rest for him.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 17 EmptyTue 2 Oct - 2:22

"Just relax, it'll be alright." Rangiku cooed as she walked at a brisk pace over to the bathroom, and shut the door behind them with a little effort, and the led the little boy over to the toilet, out of habit shit put the toilet seat down with a squeak. She took a second to realize what he wanted, and gladly began to undo the bottom half of his uniform, struggling slightly with the belt, and took his haori off so it wouldn't get in the way when he sat down. "Come on.." She mumbled.. while pulling at the knot she had put in it, finding it somewhat hard to undo from the opposite perspective, and took a few seconds to get the belt undone, before going on to the other fastenings. All the while her motions gently shook the boy despite how gentle she was trying to be.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 17 EmptyTue 2 Oct - 2:25

Toshiro whimpered dancing up and down making his situation worse. He managed to hold on much longer than he thought but every now and then he felt a little more urine squirt into his padding. The jostling though seemed to help as he was now in just his slightly damp pull up.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 17 EmptyTue 2 Oct - 2:33

Rangiku eventually got the bottom half of Toshiro's uniform down around his ankles, and helped him step out as she looked over the training pant to find the wetness indicators just slightly faded. "It looks like you're already a bit wet" she pointed out while positioning a bit more properly. "Do you want to sit down or stand?" Rangiku asked, not entirely sure where the boy was at on that..She had put the seat down out of habit, and didn't want to insult his pride by having him sit down to pee.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 17 EmptyTue 2 Oct - 2:36

"Stand." Toshiro said not wanting to take his hands away from his front to pull the training pant down.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 17 EmptyTue 2 Oct - 2:41

"Alright, let me get that for you." Rangiku said softly as she pushed the toilet seat back up, and turned the boy around..perhaps a little bit too quickly, and very gently began to lower the training pant. Only after being sure the 'floodgate' hadn't opened early. "Alright..Here we go." She cooed while position him as best she could while lowering the training pant past his privates if he hadn't already used it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 17 EmptyTue 2 Oct - 2:51

"Okay." Toshiro whimpered feeling her lower his underwear down before peeing into the toilet bowl. The inside of the pull up was yellowed showing that it was a very close call.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 17 EmptyTue 2 Oct - 2:55

Rangiku smiled, and gently rubbed Toshiro's back as he finished up his business. "Good job Shiro, you can still be a big boy if you want to, see?" She cooed while pulling the damp training pant back up over his privates and rear end, forgetting to ask if he was all done or not. "But I think you still might need a change huh?" Rangiku inquired as she gently pat the front of the damp pull-up, and hugged the boy before taking his hand once more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 17 EmptyTue 2 Oct - 2:58

"I'm done." Toshiro announced even as she pulled his underwear back up. "No, I think I'm fine for now." he said not thinking he would need a change. He followed her out of the bathroom before stopping in his tracks. "Sorry." he mumbled looking away as Rangiku could smell that the boy had in fact needed to do more than just pee.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 17 EmptyTue 2 Oct - 3:05

"Okay, let's decide what we want to do for now then.." Rangiku said as she picked up the bottom half of Toshiro's uniform, and led him out of the bathroom after flushing the toilet, and washing the boy's hands. At the mention of the word sorry Rangiku raised an eyebrow, and traced the scent down to the rear of Toshiro's pull-up. "Aw, you don't have to be sorry, it's okay.." She cooed while reaching down to confirm things, and pulling the rear elastic out to see how much of a mes she had made. "Did you...Feel it? And are you all done?" Rangiku asked as she gently released the rear of the pull-up

(Sorry, I've got to get to bed. Busy day tomorrow.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 17 EmptyTue 2 Oct - 3:08

"I felt it... and I am done." Toshrio said he hadn't realized he need to poop since he was focused on peeing. It seemed thought hat after peeing his bowels took that as a sign to let loose. Thankfully it wasn't a large mess, but it did stink pretty bad.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 17 EmptyTue 2 Oct - 23:24

"Alright well I think you definitly need a change now huh? Rangiku cooed as she gently hugged the messy little boy. "Messy pull-up's aren't too comfortable huh?" She went on while walking him around to the sink to get some disposable towels to lay under his bottom before helping him lay down on the couch. "It's alright though, Mommy's here." Rangiku cooed once more while going over to fetch a fresh pull-up, wipes, and rash cream. "There, we're all set." Rangiku smiled. If she was bothered by the smell coming from Toshiro's messy pull-up, she certainly wasn't showing it, as she was currently leaning up and down kissing the boy on the forehead playing with him. All her focus was on making him happy, and clean again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 17 EmptyTue 2 Oct - 23:27

"Can you make it fast?" Toshiro asked as he was laid down on the couch. "I wanna get back to work." he said quietly while Rangiku began tearing away the sides of his training pants.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 17 EmptyTue 2 Oct - 23:38

"Alright, alright.." Rangiku sighed, having her fun ruined as she got to work, and ripped the sides open to allow the soiled pull-up to come off more like a diaper as she pulled the front down, and folded it foward before gently wiping the front of Toshiro's diaper area down, and then under his privates. Which went fairly smoothly considering that the mess was small, and made as he was standing up, and he hadn't sat down in it after the fact either.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 17 EmptyTue 2 Oct - 23:41

"Sorry." Toshiro said noticing the slight change in her voice when her fun was ruined. He remained relatively still surprised it didn't even take her all that long to clean him up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)
Page 17 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 26 ... 36  Next