Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 10 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 10 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 10 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 10 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 10 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 10 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 10 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 10 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 10 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 23 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow1525

Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 10 EmptyTue 25 Sep - 22:54

"Y-Yes, yes you did." Rangiku giggled as she reached up to tickle the boy some more. "A l-little..You're hyp-hyper sensitive." Rangiku chuckled while leaning back to allow him to lay on top of her as she reached up to get at Toshiro's belly. And at some point if only to make the boy happy, and because it was actually getting hard not to, Rangiku allowed herself to pee into the diaper a good amount.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 10 EmptyTue 25 Sep - 22:59

"Ah!" Toshiro giggled squirming about while she got back at him from his position on her stomach. He snorted some more being far too ticklish to defend against her attacks this time, though that didn't stop him from trying to get at her belly or sides.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 10 EmptyTue 25 Sep - 23:04

After a bit more of play, and laughing along with the little boy Rangiku wrapped her arms around him, and held Toshiro close to cuddle and kiss him. "I love you Shiro." She cooed while leaning forward to place her face along his level. "Are you all done going potty?" She cooed while gently patting his soaked diaper, and doing her best to ignore her own.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 10 EmptyTue 25 Sep - 23:08

"Alright yo-you win." Toshiro giggled giving up and naming Rangiku the superior tickler. "Yeah." he said although he was already pretty wet before he had only wet a little, if at all during their game. "Did you?" he suddenly asked her forgoing any sense of privacy.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 10 EmptyTue 25 Sep - 23:17

"You're just more sensitive." Rangiku assured the boy as she kissed him on the cheek. "You're a wet little boy huh?" She cooed while patting the front of his diaper once more as she looked it over. "Did I? Can you check like Mommy does?" Rangiku encouraged while placing a hand on his diaper again for example. "One things for sure..You're almost soaked." She giggled while pressing on it a few times to produce a squishing sound.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 10 EmptyTue 25 Sep - 23:20

"Yeah." Toshiro giggled while Rangiku kissed him, feeling a lot more relaxed than he usually was when she played with him. "You're okay with me checking?" Toshiro asked feelign the wet diaper squish under his hand.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 10 EmptyTue 25 Sep - 23:24

"Of course I am, it's just checking." She assured the boy while poking the slightly faded prints on his wet diaper. "You're like a little lap warmer when you're wet..That will come in handy come winter huh?" Rangiku pointed out as Toshiro checked her diaper. "Is Mommy wet like her little boy?" She cooed, of course already knowing, but having a little fun with him was always nice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 10 EmptyTue 25 Sep - 23:29

"Okay." Toshiro said moving his hand down and checking Rangiku. To his surprise the diaper squished under his hand confirming that Rangiku had in fact peed. "Mama's wet." he giggled squishing it a little more before taking his hand off and cuddling Rangiku. "It feels warm doesn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 10 EmptyTue 25 Sep - 23:34

"Aw am I?" Rangiku giggled along with the boy as she cuddled him. "It sure does, and Mama loves her wet little boy, do you love your mama?" She cooed while nuzzling the little boy before bouncing him in her lap slightly. "You know what else? You're too cute for words..You're lucky there hasn't been a law passed against that." She praised the boy. "And so sweet to." Rangiku cooed as she gave him another kiss.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 10 EmptyTue 25 Sep - 23:39

Toshiro curled up a little in Rangiku's arms for the moment. "Yeah I love my big wet mama too." he joked laying his head on her breast while she stroked his hair. He squeaked a ltitel when she started to bounce him next.

Last edited by Asterisk* on Wed 26 Sep - 0:31; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 10 EmptyTue 25 Sep - 23:42

"I'm glad..This is a beautiful relationship we have now." Rangiku said softly on a more serious note before bouncing him slightly before calming back down as she opened the rear flap of his pajamas as well. "Do you need to go poopy as well?" She cooed. "If you do, do you think you can let it all out while Mommy changes?" Rangiku inquired while placing his head so he could here her heart slowly beat in content with the situation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 10 EmptyTue 25 Sep - 23:47

Toshiro sighed himself closing his eyes as her heart beat lulled and pacified him. He barely heard her ask if he needed to poop so he merely nodded his head against one of her milk filled breasts. Of course it didn't seem like he was going to wait as he started grunting right from his position in her lap.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 10 EmptyTue 25 Sep - 23:57

Rangiku simply smiled, despite the situation, and rubbed his belly to help everything come out a little easier. "Good boy..Just let it all out." She cooed encouragingly as she felt the lumps squish together against her legs as Toshiro let them out into his diaper. "Make sure you get it all out now." Rangiku reminded him as he went on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 10 EmptyWed 26 Sep - 0:00

Toshiro closed his eyes and relaxed some more for a few more seconds. "I'm done." he sighed laying against her while she rubbed his tummy.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 10 EmptyWed 26 Sep - 0:04

"Good boy Shiro, that felt like a pretty big one..Let's just see though.." Rangiku cooed as she adjusted him slightly before pulling out the rear elastic of his diaper to look inside, obviously not bothered by the smell or texture of the diaper so close to her as she examined it for a quick second before gently releasing the elastic. "Just tell me when you want to be changed alright?" She instructed while cuddling the little boy some more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 10 EmptyWed 26 Sep - 0:08

"Can I be changed now?" he asked scrunching his face slightly from the mess in his pants.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 10 EmptyWed 26 Sep - 0:12

"Of course you can Shiro, let's go change Mama's poopy little boy." She cooed while gently scooping him up as she stood, and began walking, half waddling back to her room do to her on wet diaper between her legs. "You made a pretty big poopy shiro, can you wait here while Mommy gets you a clean diapee?" Rangiku asked as she laid him on the little changing area she had set up primarily for the changing of messy diapers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 10 EmptyWed 26 Sep - 0:16

Toshiro hugged Rangiku's neck and laid his head on her shoulder feeling her bounce him slightly in her arms. He giggled slightly into her shoulder at the silly way she was walking. "I can wait." he said laying on his back and keeping his legs up to avoid squishing the mess too much.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 10 EmptyWed 26 Sep - 0:23

"You're such a good boy." Rangiku cooed before leaving, and soon returning with a fresh diaper, and Toshiro's stuffed dragon and pacifier. Then after handing those off to him she unzipped his pajamas to free up his lower half. "Are you ready to be changed Baby?" She said enthusiastically while rubbing Toshiro's belly, and unfolding the fresh diaper, before taking him by the ankles to bring his legs down gently. "Let's get you all cleaned up." Rangiku cooed as she ripped the tapes of of the soiled diaper, and brought the front down. "So, how does little Shiro feel about things at the moment?" Rangiku inquired curiously as she used the small clean portion that was just a bit wet to gently clear some of the smeared mess away from his bottom.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 10 EmptyWed 26 Sep - 0:27

Toshiro cuddled his dragon and opened his mouth for the pacifier, nodding his head to confirm he was ready to be cleaned. Toshiro still had his pacifier in so his lisp made it hard to hear but it sounded like he had said "I like things as they are. I'm glad you're willing to wear a diaper for me, and do other fun stuff." just as Rangiku finished wiping his mess away and replaced his diaper.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 10 EmptyWed 26 Sep - 0:36

Rangiku smiled down at the little boy as she got a baby wipe, and began wiping the front of his diaper area after folding the diaper forward to set his bottom on. "I'm glad..how do you feel about Mommy changing you though?" She asked while wiping under his privates with a fresh wipe, folding it over and then following the lines of his body through the creases of his legs in a gentle, calming stroke.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 10 EmptyWed 26 Sep - 0:39

"I already said I enjoyed them, didn't I?" Toshiro said squirming slightly as she moved the wipe around to finish cleaning him.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 10 EmptyWed 26 Sep - 0:48

"Better than going potty in the toilet?" Rangiku teased as she finished cleaning his front, and then took his ankles in her hands to finish cleaning up his bottom around the folds and in between things before going over everything one last time, and slipping the soiled diaper out of the way, and quickly replacing it with the new one. "Is that better baby boy?" Rangiku cooed as she began massaging him with baby oil.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 10 EmptyWed 26 Sep - 0:55

"Don't start that again." Toshiro groaned feeling the soft interior of the new diaper on his bottom. He nodded his headd and cuddled his dragon sighing in content from the soothing baby oil.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 10 EmptyWed 26 Sep - 1:03

"Fine.." Rangiku giggled as she gently massaged him, then cleaned her hands of the oil before shaking a liberal amount of baby powder onto his diaper area, then tapped his fresh diaper up snugly. "There, nice and clean." She cooed, breathing deeply as she helped the freshly changed, and sweet smelling boy into her lap. "Now, would you like to help throw your stinky diaper away before Mommy goes to get changed?" She offered while taking the heavy diaper in her hands, and folding it over once more, and securing with the tapes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)
Page 10 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 23 ... 36  Next