Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 4 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 4 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 4 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 4 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 4 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 4 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 4 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 4 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 4 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy)   Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 4 EmptyThu 13 Sep - 19:25

"I won't tell but I might have to see you in all this stuff," Minami said and came over untaping your diaper and wiping you clean before removing the dirty diaper. She then slid the clean one under you, sprinkled some powder and then taped it up snuggly."There we go baby Himeji" Minami cooed and tapped the front of your clean diaper.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy)   Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 4 EmptyThu 13 Sep - 19:29

"You really want to?" Himehi asked while sitting up in her fresh diaper. "I mean I usually only play like that when I'm alone." she explained not thinking how much better it would be to play baby with someone taking care of her.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy)   Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 4 EmptyThu 13 Sep - 19:34

"Well I do want to see it if you will let me?" Minami asked as she scooted backwards rolling up the diaper and wipes. She then got up and went to throw it away in the diaper pail. She then went back to the closet and came over with a onsie and pacifier.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy)   Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 4 EmptyThu 13 Sep - 19:37

Himeji blushed but crawled over to Minami as she brought out the onesie and pacifier. She started removing her bunny shirt herself leavign her in just her large pink bra and thick diaper.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy)   Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 4 EmptyThu 13 Sep - 19:39

"Nope bra off too," Minami said and smirked knowing that this part was more for her than you. She could feel her cheeks grow hot as she watched you take off the bra.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy)   Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 4 EmptyThu 13 Sep - 20:15

"Eep! O-okay." Himeji mumbled unhooking the front of her bra and taking it off leaving her large breasts exposed.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy)   Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 4 EmptyThu 13 Sep - 20:28

Minami felt herself staring at the massive breasts in front of her the bra you were wearing actually made them look smaller. "Your boobs are so big Himeji its so unfair." Minami pouted but still couldn't take her eyes off the massive things.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy)   Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 4 EmptyThu 13 Sep - 20:31

"Ah! don't stare!" Himeji blushed covering her breasts embarrassed that Minami was staring. "P-please can you put my clothes on!" she begged still covering herself.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy)   Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 4 EmptyThu 13 Sep - 20:33

"Yeah sorry," Minami quickly helped you into the onsie and zipped it up."There we go baby Himeji!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy)   Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 4 EmptyThu 13 Sep - 20:35

Himeji stepped into the onesie blushing as Minami sipped her up. "Thanks Minami." she said in a baby voice opening her mouth for her paci.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy)   Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 4 EmptyThu 13 Sep - 20:43

Minami placed it in your mouth and pulled you on to her lap."Well aren't you a cute baby Himeji." She did like this situation where she was pretty much in charge of you and she wondered how much you would listen to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy)   Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 4 EmptyThu 13 Sep - 20:48

Himeji accepted the pacifier happily and settled into Minami's lap surprisingly quick. She blushed as she was called cute but cuddled Minami anyway. "So, wha do you wanna do now?" she asked sucking on her paci some more.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy)   Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 4 EmptyThu 13 Sep - 20:56

"I don't know what does baby want to do?" Minami said and hugged you around your stomach tightly. She loved the way that you accepted her bring your mommy so quickly like you had been waiting to do this with some one for a while.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy)   Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 4 EmptyThu 13 Sep - 21:02

"Um, can I show you my other toys?" she asked pointing over to her closet where Minami found her baby stuff.

(did you get my pm?)
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy)   Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 4 EmptyFri 14 Sep - 1:55

"Sure you can show me some of your stuff," Minami said and gave you a pat on the butt to get moving.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy)   Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 4 EmptyFri 14 Sep - 2:04

"Okay." Himeji said going back over to the closet crinkling as she moved and pulling out the big box. She then proceeded to pull out a few more clothes like anther onesie that left her legs exposed and had snaps at the crotch for easy changes, and toys like rattles, blocks and that game where you're supposed to fit the right shaped block into the hole. She also had plenty of stuffed animals on her bed to play with.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy)   Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 4 EmptyFri 14 Sep - 2:25

"Wow looks like you're quite the baby Himeji," Minami teased and laid on your bed watching you rifle through toys and cloths.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy)   Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 4 EmptyFri 14 Sep - 2:38

Himeji giggled at Mianmi's comment and pulled out the shop blocks first. Normally Himeji was known for her intellect, as she was the second in their class in regards to grades, but when she played with her shaped blocks she liked to really lay the part of baby as she tried to bang the square block through the round hole. When it didn't work she frown behind her pacifier and turned to Minami with puppy dog eyes "Minami, pwease hewp." she said in a baby voice ironically asking her for help after she had helped the german girl finish her japanese homework.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy)   Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 4 EmptySun 16 Sep - 22:26

"Aw is baby Himeji having a hard time with her puzzle toy," Minami cooed and came over sitting down next to you. She then placed her hand over yours and led it over to the right hole for the block."There you go!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy)   Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 4 EmptySun 16 Sep - 22:32

"Thanks." Himeji giggled before moving onto hte next block sucking her pacifier as she thought.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy)   Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 4 EmptySun 16 Sep - 22:41

Minami watched you with a smiled as she reached out and gave you a light squeeze on the padded rear. She then felt a familiar pressure on her bladder telling her she needed to pee and she got up to head to the bathroom. On her way out she remembered the padded object between her legs and its intended purpose. Minami then went and sat back down awaiting the enevitable accident from holding in her pee for to long.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy)   Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 4 EmptySun 16 Sep - 23:02

Himeji tensed up when she felt the squeeze on her bottom causing her to drop her pacifier. "Minami, that's my butt." she whined blushing when she looked back at the german girl.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy)   Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 4 EmptySun 16 Sep - 23:14

"Oh come on Himeji it wasn't that bad," Minami said and scooted closer to you. She wanted to get you more comfortable around her and her advances. She then grew quiet as she felt a warm spot growing in her diaper.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy)   Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 4 EmptySun 16 Sep - 23:23

"N-no I was just surpwised." Himeji said noticing Minami scoot closer. "Minami?" she asked noticing the other girl getting quiet.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy)   Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 4 EmptySun 16 Sep - 23:30

"Umm Himeji I kinda wet my diaper," Minami said as her face grew red. She hadn't wet her pants since she was in the middle of potty training as a child. She was surprise at how good a wet diaper felt it was nice and warm.
Back to top Go down

Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy)
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next