Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 3 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 3 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 3 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 3 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy)   Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 3 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 16:53

"Well this is my house, I think I'm entitled to getting comfortable." Hiemji giggled sitting on the bed with a crinkle. "So is there anything you want to do, I think we have some homework and if we work together we can get it done faster! I'll even help you with Japanese!" she offered not noticing the way Minami was looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy)   Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 3 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 2:34

"Umm sure I guess we can do homework," Minami said and went to get her bag with her books in it. She then came back and got her Japanese book out and sat on the bed next to you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy)   Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 3 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 2:36

"I just want to get it out of the way." Himeji explained taking out her own books. Once they got started Himeji managed to rush through all of the work at inhuman speeds leaving Minami in the dust.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy)   Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 3 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 3:45

Minami sat there trying to figure out her Japanese homework looking over at Himeji flying through her homework."Can you help me Himeji?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy)   Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 3 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 12:46

"Huh?" Himeji asked looking over at Minami. "Oh, sure." she smiled scootching closer to Minami and helping her with her japanese. She was close enough to the german girl that she could smell her baby powder.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy)   Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 3 EmptyWed 12 Sep - 6:38

Minami kept saying yes and nodding her head as she looked over your body. She could feel the smell of your baby powder filling her nose and she loved it. Before she knew it she was reaching out and then feeling up your nice padded butt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy)   Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 3 EmptyWed 12 Sep - 13:01

"Ah!" Himeji shivered as she felt a hand rubbing her. "Uh Minami? That's my butt." she blushed as they finished up the homework.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy)   Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 3 EmptyWed 12 Sep - 14:08

Minami stopped when you said something and blushed hard. "Oh I'm sorry I don't know what came over me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy)   Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 3 EmptyWed 12 Sep - 14:16

"Um, it's okay." Himehi blushed actually liking it a little. "Um, I think we're finihsed, is there anything you want to do?" she asked still red in the face.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy)   Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 3 EmptyThu 13 Sep - 17:59

"I don't know what do you like to do for fun Himeji?" Minami asked as she tried to get a hold of her perverted emotions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy)   Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 3 EmptyThu 13 Sep - 18:24

"Um usually I read or watch television, but I can't do that with a guest here." Himeji blushed, she never usually had people over her house, in fact Minami was the first.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy)   Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 3 EmptyThu 13 Sep - 18:26

"Well then maybe we could do something like this," Minami said and flipped you on your back and got on top of you. She then leaned down and softly kissed your bottom lip then fully on the mouth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy)   Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 3 EmptyThu 13 Sep - 18:34

"Wha!?" Himeji mumbled just as Minami started kissing her. The shock was enough for her to wet her diaper. Surprisingly she kissed back at first for a split-second before pushing Minami off of her and covering her mouth, blushing hotly "Wha-Why? Whatwas that for?" she flushed embarrassed she had just pushed Minami off of her.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy)   Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 3 EmptyThu 13 Sep - 18:39

"I'm sorry but in that in a diaper and tiny shirt was just to much for me to resist." Minami said as she tried to calm her beating heart. She sat up and looked at you with a very red face."You must have liked it cause you did kiss back."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy)   Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 3 EmptyThu 13 Sep - 18:44

"Er, I was just surprised." Himeji blushed fidgeting. "But, Minami, I didn't know that you were..." she trailed off surprised that Minami liked girls.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy)   Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 3 EmptyThu 13 Sep - 18:47

"Hey I don't like girls I just like you I have never wanted to do that to any other girl." Minami said a little put off that you would assume she was a lesbian.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy)   Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 3 EmptyThu 13 Sep - 18:49

"Oh, um I'm sorry." Himeji blushed. "I uh, I like you too though. "she smiled trying to make Minami feel better. "and um... well, you surprised me when you kissed... and I kinda peed a litte." she mumbled the last part looking down at her diaper.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy)   Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 3 EmptyThu 13 Sep - 18:53

Minami almost passed out as she looked down at your yellowed diaper. She reached out to touch it but brought her hand back."So you are saying my kiss was so good it made you pee?" She said a little confused at what that exactly meant.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy)   Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 3 EmptyThu 13 Sep - 18:58

"No, I'm saying you caught e off guard and it caused me to wet myself." Himeji said flinching when Minami touched her diaper, but letting her anyway.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy)   Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 3 EmptyThu 13 Sep - 19:00

Your diaper was warm and she moved her hand away coming closer to you."Well are you caught off guard now?" Minami asked as she kissed you once more then pulled back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy)   Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 3 EmptyThu 13 Sep - 19:03

"Well no I'm no-" Himeji's voice was muffled when Minami kissed her again. When she pushed back Himeji's face was as pink as her hair. "I uh, I need a change." she mumbled giggling slightly.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy)   Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 3 EmptyThu 13 Sep - 19:07

"Well then shirt up and get on the changing pad miss!" Minami ordered and got up getting a extra diaper and changing supplies. She then waited for you to get situated so she could change you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy)   Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 3 EmptyThu 13 Sep - 19:10

"No, wait let me get the diaper." Himeji said quickly not wanting Minami to find her other baby items she hid in the box behind her diapers.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy)   Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 3 EmptyThu 13 Sep - 19:12

Minami stopped as she found some other items and smiled."Looks like we have a baby in our midst," Minami said and turned looking at you with a smirk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy)   Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 3 EmptyThu 13 Sep - 19:15

Himeji blushed hotly from her position on the changing mat at Minami's comment. "Please don't tell." she mumbled knowing that Minami had probably seen her pacifier and other things.
Back to top Go down

Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy)
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next