Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) Empty
PostSubject: Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy)   Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) EmptySun 9 Sep - 21:10

The girl's locker room of Fumizuki Academy, an unconventional school that segregated students by their test scores, was gradually emptying as each girl finished dressing from their gym uniforms into their standard academy uniforms.

One girl, Himeji Mizuki, seemed to be taking her time as she was still dressed in the white t-shirt and shorts combination rhythmically brushing her fluffy pink hair. She always took her time with changing, almost as if she wanted to be the last one out. But that wasn't the only thing odd about this particular student as despite the fact that she was ranked second in her whole grade when it came to scores she had been assigned to attend class in the older building among the rest of class-F, but she never minded, in fact she considered the failures that made up that class to be some of her closest friends.

She fidgeted in her feet and hummed looking past her locker door to see who still remained in the room. One of the reasons she had been assigned to her class was due to getting sick during the entrance exam forcing her to leave before it was over and leaving her with a zero for a score. All of this was to blame her rather weak health. What nobody, even the resident pervert: Mussolini, knew was the fact that for the longest time Himeji had been in and out of diapers all of her life, and after the events at the entrance exam she had been wearing them 24/7, out of fear her body might rebel against her again.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy)   Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) EmptySun 9 Sep - 21:17

Minami was late getting into the locker room and had just come out of the shower."Hay Himeji what are you still doing in the locker room?" She had a towel wrapped around her slender body. She was constantly made fun of for her flat chest the only person who liked it was her creepy stalker Miharu Shimizu. She walked over to her locker that was a few down from Himeji's and started to get dressed in her school uniform.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy)   Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) EmptySun 9 Sep - 21:22

Himeji had figured the coast was clear and was just about to remove her shorts when Minami showed up. "Ah!" she eeped pulling the waistband of her shorts back up. "Oh, um... Just making sure my hair is in order." she said picking her bunny clip up and slowly putting it in it's place, all the way she kept glancing back at Minami to gauge how much more time she had before she could get dressed into her normal uniform.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy)   Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) EmptySun 9 Sep - 21:27

Minami got dressed quickly and started to head out,"You need to hurry Himeji or you're going to be late." She ran out and made down the hall until she remembered her books were back in her locker. She then ran back into the locker room bumping into Himeji in the process."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy)   Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) EmptySun 9 Sep - 21:33

"Uh, yeah I will!" Himeji smiled perkily, Watching Minami leave she released heavy sigh before quickly removing her shirt feeling her rather large breasts bounce while she put on the other top in her locker. Then she moved onto her red shorts gripping them by the waistband she slid them down her legs and stepped out placing them back in her locker. She was looking through her locker for her skirt when Minami came back in to see the white and pink diaper that Himeji was wearing. "There it i- Wah Minami, I thought you left!?" the busty girl exclaimed droppping her red skirt and pathetically trying to cover her diaper.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy)   Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) EmptySun 9 Sep - 21:40

Minami stopped in her tracks her eyes locking on the diaper around your waist,"Umm Himeji what are you wearing is that a diaper?" She felt bad but she couldn't take her eyes off of the diaper. Looking at it made her feel weird it was a comfort like feeling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy)   Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) EmptySun 9 Sep - 21:43

"Ah don't look!" Himeji cried her entire face becoming red. "You can't tell anyone about this Minami!" she said realizing it was too late and Minami had already seen enough to recognize what she was wearing.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy)   Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) EmptySun 9 Sep - 21:47

"Umm why would I tell people but why are you wearing a diaper?" Minami asked now kinda curious about the childish garment. She hadn't seen one since her little sister was a toddler long ago. She didn't even know they came in such big sizes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy)   Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) EmptySun 9 Sep - 21:51

"I don't know, but you just can't tell anyone." Himeji said coverign her face now and showing that her diaper had prints on it like Fee the fox and the same trademark bunny as her hair clip. "I wear them because... Well do you remember what happened with me at the entrance exams?" she asked starting to look down at the floor in search of her skirt.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy)   Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) EmptySun 9 Sep - 21:58

Minami felt a blush come over her face as she saw how cute the diaper looked. "Yeah I remember you were sick and ended up passing out right?" She was now looking at the floor finding that the more she looked at the diaper the weirder it made her feel. She couldn't really explain the way the diaper made here feel but it wasn't normal.
(Would you mind if my character is diapered later in this rp as well I will still play the dominant role)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy)   Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) EmptySun 9 Sep - 22:02

"Y-yeah well it happened because I'm... weak when it comes to my body's health." she blushed unable to concentrate on finding her skirt. "I mean I've been in and out of diapers a lot... and after passing out at the test, I decided I would be much more cautious the rest of the year." she explained crouching down with a crinkle and picking up her skirt.

(Yeah sure, I don't mind diapered doms)
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy)   Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) EmptySun 9 Sep - 22:45

"Oh so you just wear them as a just incase thing but how do you use the toilet if you are wearing them all the time?" Minami asked knowing that diapers were meant to stay on not come off and on like underwear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy)   Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) EmptySun 9 Sep - 22:47

"Er well that's the thing...." Himeji blushed. "I haven't been using the potty." she poked her fingers together embarrassed. After finding her skirt she pulled it on finally covering her diaper. "Um Minami... Can we save the questions for later, I don't wanna be late to class."
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy)   Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) EmptySun 9 Sep - 23:53

"Okay but I have more questions," Minami said as she grabbed her books and then your hand taking off for class. She was curious about what you meant by you weren't using the bathroom.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy)   Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) EmptySun 9 Sep - 23:56

"I know." Himeji blushed trying to keep up with Minami. "I-I'll answer them all after school." she said pulling on her skirt a little more just in case her diaper would be seen as they walked.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy)   Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) EmptySun 9 Sep - 23:58

Minami walked into class which had started and jumped as Iron Man yelled out her name. She turned around slowly and tried to think of a good excuse which did come to her."Umm sorry I'm late I had some lady issues I'd rather not discuss." He left it at that and she quickly went and took her seat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy)   Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) EmptyMon 10 Sep - 0:02

"And I was helping...." Himeji muttered meekly barely coming up with anything better for an answer. With her head held low she made her way to her seat and settled down Minami could barely notice the crinkle sound that came from Himeji when she sat down.

Eventually the school day was over and Himeji began collecting her books blushing hotly at idea of answering Minami's questions.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy)   Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) EmptyMon 10 Sep - 0:04

Minami was waiting for you at the door not letting you sneak off on her and avoiding her questions. She couldn't even concentrate in class since her mind was stuck on diapers and other odd feelings she would rather not talk about.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy)   Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) EmptyMon 10 Sep - 0:07

Himeji bit her lower lip when she saw Minami waiting for her. "Okay... Wait until we're out of the building... Then you can ask me anything." she pleaded holding her bag tightly.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy)   Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) EmptyMon 10 Sep - 0:09

"Okay then lets go!" Minami said as she took your hand and bolted out of the building. She waited till they were far from the school and no one was around them."Okay now it's question time, first what did you mean you don't use the bathroom?" Minami wanted to ask all her questions at once to clear her mind but decided it was a bad idea to overload you with questions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy)   Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) EmptyMon 10 Sep - 0:12

"Ah! Minami, slow down!" Himeji cried on the way surprised that the other girl was so imptient with finding out. "I mean... like I said before I've always had trouble with the potty... and this year is proving especially difficult." himeji blushed tugging on her hair a little "I haven't made it since the night before the exams." she blushed pushing at the front of her skirt and feelign the wetness that was currently in her diaper.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy)   Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) EmptyMon 10 Sep - 0:15

"Oh wait does that mean you like use the diaper for the bathroom?" Minami asked as she watched you poke your skirt and possibly diaper."Umm well what is it like to wear them I mean i know you need them but do you also like them?" Minami asked as her thoughts floated off to what it must be like to wear and use diapers again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy)   Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) EmptyMon 10 Sep - 0:19

Himeji blushed before nodding her head to confimr he did use them. "Er well I do like them. The designs are cute, and they're really really soft. Kinda like wearing a pillow around your butt." she giggled not seeming as embarrassed about wearing them at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy)   Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) EmptyMon 10 Sep - 0:21

"Oh really that umm does sound nice but what about once they are used are they still comfortable?" Minami asked as if she was getting a recommendation about a new product she was going to get. She was really curious about wearing them now but would never let Himeji know that was the case.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy)   Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) EmptyMon 10 Sep - 0:24

"At first there really warm." Himeji blushed "but then they get cold, clammy and smelly and a lot less comfortable." the pink haired girl said hoping that was all.
Back to top Go down

Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy)
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next