Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 6 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 6 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 6 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 6 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 6 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 6 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 6 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 6 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 6 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy)   Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 6 EmptyWed 19 Sep - 2:49

"Well that's good and now do you have any lotion it will soothe the pain." Minami said and rested your head against her chest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy)   Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 6 EmptyWed 19 Sep - 11:25

Himeji hugged Minami tightly cuddling close to the girl's small chest. "Uh huh." she sniffled still crying. "I-in there." she whimpered pointing back at the closet where her diapers were.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy)   Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 6 EmptyThu 20 Sep - 17:11

Minami laid you on the bed and then went back to the closet getting the lotion. She then came back and pulled your diaper down putting some lotion into her hand. Minami then slowly rubbed it into the red area on your bottom. "How does this feel baby Himeji?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy)   Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 6 EmptyThu 20 Sep - 17:36

Himeji laid on her tummy while her bottom was rubbed. She winced from the slight stinging, but the lotion was relieving it somewhat. "Better." she sniffed curling her toes a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy)   Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 6 EmptyThu 20 Sep - 17:47

"Well the pain will go away after a while," Minami said and finished applying the lotion and pulled your diaper back up. She then pulled you back into her lap and rubbed your back to clam you down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy)   Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 6 EmptyThu 20 Sep - 18:07

"Okay." Himeji sniffled sitting in Minami's lap and cuddling close. She rubbed her eye and laid her head on the german girl's shoulder. "What do you want to do now?" she asked Minami now remembering why she was spanked in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy)   Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 6 EmptyThu 20 Sep - 18:15

"Well after your spanking I guess you can pick what we do next okay." Minami said and rubbed your back some more loving cuddling with you. She made sure not to make any advances at you right now though it was kind of hard to keep herself from pouncing on you and making you hers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy)   Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 6 EmptyThu 20 Sep - 18:47

"A-are you sure?" Himei sniffled "You seemed pretty upset when I was doing what I wanted to."
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy)   Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 6 EmptyThu 20 Sep - 21:02

"Yeah but I also just beat your butt so I think I will allow you to choose." Minami said and her hands started to move to the front of your body.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy)   Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 6 EmptyThu 20 Sep - 22:08

"O-okay..." himeji mumbled noticing the way Minami's hands were moving. "Do you wanna play with my blocks with me?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy)   Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 6 EmptyThu 20 Sep - 22:16

"Sure you play with the blocks and I will play with your blocks." Minami said and moved her hands over your large breasts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy)   Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 6 EmptyThu 20 Sep - 22:49

"But they are my bl- AH!" Himeji screamed as Minami started molesting her. "Mi-mi-minami!" she blushed feeling a little violated.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy)   Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 6 EmptyThu 20 Sep - 22:54

"Oh come on you know you like the way it feels and it's only Mommy baby." Minami said and kept rubbing your breasts she felt herself getting excited from playing with you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy)   Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 6 EmptyThu 20 Sep - 23:44

"Yea-yeah, but it feels weird." Himeji blushed not liking the feeling as much as Minami.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy)   Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 6 EmptyThu 20 Sep - 23:56

Minami stopped and sighed getting bored with your prude like attitude."Himeji why are you such a prude and a child?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy)   Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 6 EmptyFri 21 Sep - 0:05

"Wha but Minami are you saying you want to have sex with me?" Himeji asked not getting that Minami was dropping hints this whole time.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy)   Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 6 EmptyFri 21 Sep - 0:24

"Yes I want to have sex with you I've been hinting it all day," Minami said as she laid back with you still in her lap. She couldn't believe you were that innocent you couldn't tell her advances.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy)   Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 6 EmptyFri 21 Sep - 0:27

"But- but earlier you said you didn't like girls like that?" Himeji said confused. "I'm sorry." Himeji blushed not really sure what else to say.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy)   Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 6 EmptyFri 21 Sep - 0:30

"I don't like girls I just like you," Minami said as she laid back trying to hide her blushing face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy)   Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 6 EmptyFri 21 Sep - 0:36

"But I am a girl." Himeji said still confused by what Minami meant.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy)   Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 6 EmptyFri 21 Sep - 1:07

"What I am saying is I like one girl you its just I don't know its just like that," Minami said as she tired of trying to explain this weird feeling she had for you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy)   Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 6 EmptyFri 21 Sep - 1:24

"It's okay to admit you're a lesbian, or even bisexual." Himeji said bouncing on Minami's lap.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy)   Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 6 EmptyFri 21 Sep - 1:31

"Fine I'm bisexual what about you bouncy?" Minami said grumpily as you bounced on her lap which didn't feel to great on her bladder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy)   Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 6 EmptyFri 21 Sep - 1:38

"Um... I like boys..." Himeji said stopping her bouncing for the moment. "Uh I actually never thought of girls like that." she said sticking her thumb in her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy)   Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 6 EmptyFri 21 Sep - 1:41

"Yeah and that's what's driving me crazy I just want to pounce you and make you my little sex slave." Minami said as she felt herself grow even more horney from you sucking your thumb so innocently.
Back to top Go down

Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy)
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next