Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 5 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 5 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 5 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 5 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 5 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 5 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 5 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 5 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 5 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy)   Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 5 EmptySun 16 Sep - 23:34

"You did?" Amy asked curiously. "Do-do you want another one?" she said nervously not sure if she would be bale to clean Minami properly.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy)   Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 5 EmptySun 16 Sep - 23:37

"Umm if you will allow me to have another one?" Minami asked as she poked the front of her swollen diaper. She wondered how Himeji was going to deal with changing some one other than herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy)   Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 5 EmptySun 16 Sep - 23:53

"I guess, but this is the last one, I can't keep letting you wear them while I need them everyday." Himeji blushed setting her block down adn heading back towards the closet, waddling due to her diaper's thickness. "Okay I have it." she said picking up another diaper.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy)   Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 5 EmptyMon 17 Sep - 0:05

Mianmi was already laying back on a changing mat waiting for you."Maybe we can out and pick some up for me to wear when I'm here?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy)   Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 5 EmptyMon 17 Sep - 0:09

"Maybe... But why do I have to be the one to keep them?" Himji asked a little nervous about changing someone other than herself. She got down on her knees and opened up the wet diaper. "Uh, okay here I go." she stuttered takign the wipes and starting with the inside of Minami's thighs.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy)   Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 5 EmptyMon 17 Sep - 0:23

"Because I only really want to be diapered when hanging out with you," Minami said and blushed as you began to wipe her clean.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy)   Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 5 EmptyMon 17 Sep - 0:25

"Um, I guess that works." Himeji mumbled still not sure. "You're not just using me for my diapers are you?" she asked sicnerely hurt a little as she finished wiping and pulled out the wet diaper.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy)   Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 5 EmptyMon 17 Sep - 0:32

"Umm no I like you a lot do you not remember me kissing you?" Minami reminded you as she got a little upset from you accusing her of using you. She would be with you if you were to allow it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy)   Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 5 EmptyMon 17 Sep - 0:39

"Uh, no, I guess I was just being paranoid." Himeji mumbled blushing as she powdered and pulled the diaper on. "Okay, I'm finished." she said sitting back on her padded behind.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy)   Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 5 EmptyMon 17 Sep - 0:51

"Yes you are so how about it want to go diaper shopping?" Minami asked as she sat up and enjoying the feeling of her clean diaper.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy)   Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 5 EmptyMon 17 Sep - 0:57

"Wha- But- I'm dressed like this." Himeji was confused. "You can't find diapers like mine in stores, i told you I special order them." she said "Besides I don't wanna go outside, my parents get worried if i'm not hime after school."
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy)   Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 5 EmptyMon 17 Sep - 1:27

"Well what am I going to do for diapers?" Minami asked pouting a little from your complaining.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy)   Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 5 EmptyMon 17 Sep - 1:31

"I- I don't know... Why are you so obsessed with wearing them?" Himeji asked pouting herself "Why can't we just stay here and play?"
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy)   Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 5 EmptyMon 17 Sep - 1:39

"Maybe I like wearing them and maybe like using them," Minami said not happy with the way you keep complaining."Also I want to play with you just not in the way you want to play."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy)   Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 5 EmptyMon 17 Sep - 1:45

"Wh-what's wrong with the way I play?" Himeji pouted unhappy with her guest. "If you didn't want to play like that you could've just told me how you want to play."
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy)   Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 5 EmptyMon 17 Sep - 1:52

"I want to play with you in a very adult way that you wouldn't like which makes it hard to be around you some times." Minami said getting more upset with Himeji and how innocent the girl was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy)   Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 5 EmptyMon 17 Sep - 1:53

"But, I wanna be a baby!" Himeji whined not taking the way Minami said adult in a sexual way like the german girl actually meant.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy)   Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 5 EmptyMon 17 Sep - 1:55

Minami was loosing her patience and decided to take another approach."You want to be a baby well time to punish you for wining." She then pulled you across her lap and started to slap your padded behind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy)   Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 5 EmptyMon 17 Sep - 1:56

"H-hey! Minami!" Himeji yelped surprised by the action. Thankfully her padding protected her from the force of the spanking.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy)   Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 5 EmptyMon 17 Sep - 17:39

Minami was just warming up she then pulled your diaper down and continued the spanking."Now are you going to continue to be a bad baby?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy)   Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 5 EmptyMon 17 Sep - 21:14

"I dont even know what I did wrong!" Himeji cried squirming on Minami's lap.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy)   Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 5 EmptyTue 18 Sep - 14:22

"I don't want to take care of a winey baby Himeji so can you stop?" Minami said as she took a break from beating your pink behind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy)   Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 5 EmptyTue 18 Sep - 22:13

"Alright I'll stop." Himeji blubbered, tears streaming down her face.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy)   Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 5 EmptyTue 18 Sep - 22:36

Minami gave you one last good wack on the behind to make sure you learned your lesson. She then pulled your diaper back up,"okay then you better be a good baby."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy)   Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 5 EmptyWed 19 Sep - 0:01

"I'm sorry." Himeji blubbered while hot tears continued to fall down her face. She rubbed her sore behind hoping to soothe the pain from the spanking. "I'll be good." she whimpered wiping a few tears off.
Back to top Go down

Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy)
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next