Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 7 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 7 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 7 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 7 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 7 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 7 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 7 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 7 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 7 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage

Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy)   Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 7 EmptyFri 21 Sep - 1:45

"But I'm only sixteen." Himeji blushed naughtily at being thought of as a sex slave. "I don't even know what a sexslave would do..." she said a little frightened by how ferocious the German girl could be.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy)   Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 7 EmptyFri 21 Sep - 1:51

"Well a sex slave is someone who does sexual activities to her mistress when ever said mistress asks for it." Minami said as she pulled you on to her just so she could be close to your body.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy)   Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 7 EmptyFri 21 Sep - 2:00

"B-b-but why me?" she asked a little scared of losing freedoms.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy)   Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 7 EmptyFri 21 Sep - 2:05

"Because you're so innocent and I want to corrupt you." Minami said and flipped you over so you and I were face to face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy)   Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 7 EmptyFri 21 Sep - 2:18

"Wha why?" Himeji whimpered now fairly afraid of Minami by her comment. She was so scared she actually filled her diaper again stinking up the room as she messed herself.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy)   Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 7 EmptyFri 21 Sep - 2:54

Minami smirked as you messed your diaper,"Yes Minami I think i'm going to make you my slave." Minami took her hand and started to push the mess in your diaper to your bottom.
Back to top Go down

Class F Blunders. (Private for Hinataisdeadsexy)
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7