Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
hinata - Trouble in the Pool Room [me and hinata] - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
hinata - Trouble in the Pool Room [me and hinata] - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
hinata - Trouble in the Pool Room [me and hinata] - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
hinata - Trouble in the Pool Room [me and hinata] - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
hinata - Trouble in the Pool Room [me and hinata] - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
hinata - Trouble in the Pool Room [me and hinata] - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
hinata - Trouble in the Pool Room [me and hinata] - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
hinata - Trouble in the Pool Room [me and hinata] - Page 2 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
hinata - Trouble in the Pool Room [me and hinata] - Page 2 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Trouble in the Pool Room [me and hinata]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

hinata - Trouble in the Pool Room [me and hinata] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble in the Pool Room [me and hinata]   hinata - Trouble in the Pool Room [me and hinata] - Page 2 EmptyTue 14 Aug - 17:59

"Well then if you like it so much why don't you get yourself cleaned up and come with me to my apartment." Sara said and licked her cum covered fingers clean before hopping off of you."I live on my own ever since my parents kicked me out for coming out to them as a lesbian."
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in the Pool Room [me and hinata]   hinata - Trouble in the Pool Room [me and hinata] - Page 2 EmptyTue 14 Aug - 18:07

"Well...sure..." she was going to say a big loud no, but the feeling she felt was so good that she couldn't resist sara. "I never told my parents..." she was also happy to find someone like her. "Yeah, I'll get cleaned up and...stuff..." the older girl seemed to have become as shy as a freshmen. she dashed into the changing room.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in the Pool Room [me and hinata]   hinata - Trouble in the Pool Room [me and hinata] - Page 2 EmptyTue 14 Aug - 18:13

Sara smirked as the girl changed personalities and sat waiting for you to get changed. She couldn't wait to get this hot girl into a pull-up or maybe a diaper.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in the Pool Room [me and hinata]   hinata - Trouble in the Pool Room [me and hinata] - Page 2 EmptyTue 14 Aug - 18:17

Ella walked out, flipping her long blonde hair. "Happy?" she turned around showing a simple white shirt with a pink heart on it and some simple blue shorts. This was pretty uncomfortable for her.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in the Pool Room [me and hinata]   hinata - Trouble in the Pool Room [me and hinata] - Page 2 EmptyTue 14 Aug - 18:19

"Yep can you drive cause if not we are walking back to my place." Sara said her eyes glued to your hot body. She could feel herself growing very wet from thinking about you wetting yourself in this outfit.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in the Pool Room [me and hinata]   hinata - Trouble in the Pool Room [me and hinata] - Page 2 EmptyTue 14 Aug - 18:22

"I'll drive, sure!" she strutted out of the school room, noticing the other girls had already left for home also. "Can you tell me more about those pull-ups?" she giggled as she found her car in the parking lot.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in the Pool Room [me and hinata]   hinata - Trouble in the Pool Room [me and hinata] - Page 2 EmptyTue 14 Aug - 18:24

"Well they are like soft bulky underwear but well um diapers are way better," Sara said as she blushed a deep red from admitting she wore diapers." She had never told anyone outside her family before.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in the Pool Room [me and hinata]   hinata - Trouble in the Pool Room [me and hinata] - Page 2 EmptyTue 14 Aug - 18:29

"Seems interesting..." she giggled in curiosity some more as she drove to the girl's house. "So you bought those after you had a bunch of accidents?" she looked over at her.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in the Pool Room [me and hinata]   hinata - Trouble in the Pool Room [me and hinata] - Page 2 EmptyTue 14 Aug - 18:32

"Um yeah lets go with that," Sara said not wanting to admit that her problem developed from her obsession with diapers. You spend to much time using them its hard to stop without some undoing of your former potty training.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in the Pool Room [me and hinata]   hinata - Trouble in the Pool Room [me and hinata] - Page 2 EmptyTue 14 Aug - 18:38

"you're pretty interesting." Ella admitted when she parked. "If I knew about all that, I might have been nicer" she groaned as she walked out of the car. "Might have." she waited for the diaper girl to catch up.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in the Pool Room [me and hinata]   hinata - Trouble in the Pool Room [me and hinata] - Page 2 EmptyTue 14 Aug - 18:43

Sara walked you to her apartment and unlocked the door walking inside."Welcome to my home," She said and walked in setting her bag on the ground. The apartment was simple a kitchen, living room, bathroom, and one bed room. She walked into the living room where there was a black leather love seat and a small flat screen on the wall. On the coffee table was a package of wipes and a small stack of teen sized diapers with pink hearts on the tapes and basic white material.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in the Pool Room [me and hinata]   hinata - Trouble in the Pool Room [me and hinata] - Page 2 EmptyTue 14 Aug - 18:49

"Alright babe, so what do you wanna do?" The popular blonde plopped herself unto the loveseat with a smile "I'm just a guest" she reminded her, noticing the diapers sitting on the table in front of her. "hmm...those are cute..." she mumbled as she shifted her vision to her host.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in the Pool Room [me and hinata]   hinata - Trouble in the Pool Room [me and hinata] - Page 2 EmptyTue 14 Aug - 18:53

"If you want I bet they will fit you," Sara said as she quickly went to her room returning with a changing mat. She knew that you wouldn't be able to resist the call of the diaper.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in the Pool Room [me and hinata]   hinata - Trouble in the Pool Room [me and hinata] - Page 2 EmptyTue 14 Aug - 19:03

"No thanks..." she looked down "is that a changing mat?" she laughed "I said no...I'm not really that sure about wearing these" she groaned, getting a bit annoyed at her advances.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in the Pool Room [me and hinata]   hinata - Trouble in the Pool Room [me and hinata] - Page 2 EmptyTue 14 Aug - 19:05

"Fine well the changing mat was also for me," Sara said and laid it out grabbing the wipes and a diaper. She then slipped her pants off laying there in a shirt and pull-up."Would you mind changing me it's much easier when you don't have to do it yourself."
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in the Pool Room [me and hinata]   hinata - Trouble in the Pool Room [me and hinata] - Page 2 EmptyTue 14 Aug - 19:34

"Well, no thanks...again" she sighed, not really comfortable with changing her just yet. She didn't know how she would deal with that kind of thing. It kinda worried her, since she was probably letting sara down.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in the Pool Room [me and hinata]   hinata - Trouble in the Pool Room [me and hinata] - Page 2 EmptyTue 14 Aug - 19:36

Sara sighed and quickly changed herself into the diaper then sat on the couch next to you.She always hung around the house in a shirt and diaper hoping it didn't bother you."So what would you like to do Ella?"
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in the Pool Room [me and hinata]   hinata - Trouble in the Pool Room [me and hinata] - Page 2 EmptyTue 14 Aug - 20:37

"I told you that that's up to you...you invited me here, remember?" she sighed, laying back on the couch. "I'm up for anything though" she said, counteracting her past statements.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in the Pool Room [me and hinata]   hinata - Trouble in the Pool Room [me and hinata] - Page 2 EmptyTue 14 Aug - 20:41

"Well I brought you here to um explore your fetish but you don't seem to want that." Sara said and sat there looking at you no clue of what to do now.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in the Pool Room [me and hinata]   hinata - Trouble in the Pool Room [me and hinata] - Page 2 EmptyTue 14 Aug - 20:46

"Um, well if you put it that way...I guess I'll try it." she starred at sara's diaper with a smile "Could you change me and stuff?" she went to go lay on the mat.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in the Pool Room [me and hinata]   hinata - Trouble in the Pool Room [me and hinata] - Page 2 EmptyTue 14 Aug - 20:54

Sara nodded and grabbed a fresh diaper and wipes and walked over to the matt. She took your shorts off first and then your panties."The wipe is going to be cold fair warning," she then wiped your skin clean and tapped your butt."Lift your butt so I can put the diaper underneath you."
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in the Pool Room [me and hinata]   hinata - Trouble in the Pool Room [me and hinata] - Page 2 EmptyTue 14 Aug - 21:00

"alright..." she giggled a little as she was wiped and then lifted her but as she was asked to. "This is pretty fun" she commented as she watched her friend change her.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in the Pool Room [me and hinata]   hinata - Trouble in the Pool Room [me and hinata] - Page 2 EmptyTue 14 Aug - 21:06

"Yeah but only when the diaper is anything but messy." Sara slid the diaper under you and moved it into place before tapping up the front."There we go fresh diaper for Ella, what do you think?"
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in the Pool Room [me and hinata]   hinata - Trouble in the Pool Room [me and hinata] - Page 2 EmptyTue 14 Aug - 21:13

"Very cute" Ella ran her fingers across the heart prints with great curiosity, getting used to the cushion-like feeling of the diaper under her "hm. I like it!" she decided, getting up. She turned around and looked at the diaper from all angles happily.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in the Pool Room [me and hinata]   hinata - Trouble in the Pool Room [me and hinata] - Page 2 EmptyTue 14 Aug - 21:17

"Yeah and you just wait until you use it for the first time," Sara said as she put the wipes away and came back over sitting next to you."Now you can see why I like wearing them."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in the Pool Room [me and hinata]   hinata - Trouble in the Pool Room [me and hinata] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Trouble in the Pool Room [me and hinata]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next