Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
Soi Fon's Apprentis for me and hinata only  EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
Soi Fon's Apprentis for me and hinata only  EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
Soi Fon's Apprentis for me and hinata only  EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
Soi Fon's Apprentis for me and hinata only  EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
Soi Fon's Apprentis for me and hinata only  EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
Soi Fon's Apprentis for me and hinata only  EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
Soi Fon's Apprentis for me and hinata only  EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
Soi Fon's Apprentis for me and hinata only  EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
Soi Fon's Apprentis for me and hinata only  EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Soi Fon's Apprentis for me and hinata only

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mato

mato

Soi Fon's Apprentis for me and hinata only  Empty
PostSubject: Soi Fon's Apprentis for me and hinata only    Soi Fon's Apprentis for me and hinata only  EmptyTue 14 Aug - 19:49

a girl named shana Shirayuki was getting out of bed she was a 14 year old girl in high school, but had no friends never really understanding this because she didnt do anything to make anyone dislike her, but for some reason always got frittered by her.

but a secret she kept from every one was that she was incontinent and had to wear diapers.
[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

having nothing better to do Shana went for a walk but was stopped when she bumped in to a women that towered her" i'm sorry i wast watching where i was going even know she was the one who fell down

Last edited by babysaracloud on Tue 14 Aug - 19:59; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Soi Fon's Apprentis for me and hinata only    Soi Fon's Apprentis for me and hinata only  EmptyTue 14 Aug - 19:58

Soi Fon was in the human world on a mission to find a girl who had awakened her powers,"Umm I'm sorry I was kind of deep in thought." She then helped the small girl up and made sure she was okay. The thing that was confusing Soi Fon was that she kept hearing plastic like crinkling coming from this girl.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Soi Fon's Apprentis for me and hinata only    Soi Fon's Apprentis for me and hinata only  EmptyTue 14 Aug - 20:01

shana's cheek turned pink after hearing her diapers sound believing if she heard it this women must have to" well um thank you for helping me" feeling a bit embarrassed but was nice to talk to some one for a chance so deiced to stay. i'm Shana nice t o meet you ma'am
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Soi Fon's Apprentis for me and hinata only    Soi Fon's Apprentis for me and hinata only  EmptyTue 14 Aug - 20:33

"umm my name is Soi Fon nice to meet you."Soi Fon was only half listening to the girl keeping her attentions on her mission to find the new soul reaper. She felt some spiritual pressures but they were all familiar to her since Ichigo and his friends lived in this town.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Soi Fon's Apprentis for me and hinata only    Soi Fon's Apprentis for me and hinata only  EmptyTue 14 Aug - 20:35

shana didnt have a hard time guessing she had no interested in talking to her, so only made an excuse to leave " i have things to do so i guess ill see you some other time' shana faked a smiled walking off, but as she got more depressed she began getting a strange feeling around her body but just ignored it
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Soi Fon's Apprentis for me and hinata only    Soi Fon's Apprentis for me and hinata only  EmptyTue 14 Aug - 20:39

Soi Fon quickly turned to where the girl had walked off to and felt dumb that the girl she talking to was the new soul reaper. She then quickly took off after the girl surprised that such a small girl was the new soul reaper."Um Shana please wait up I need to talk to you."
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Soi Fon's Apprentis for me and hinata only    Soi Fon's Apprentis for me and hinata only  EmptyTue 14 Aug - 20:41

but feeling annoyed Shana only turned" look i get it you don't what anything to do with me i get the speech 100s of time so just skip it and leave me alone already!!!!" she shouted not caring to hear what she had to say after 100s of time of being told the same thing, but her cheeks turned cherry pink when she just wet her diaper
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Soi Fon's Apprentis for me and hinata only    Soi Fon's Apprentis for me and hinata only  EmptyTue 14 Aug - 20:50

Soi Fon sighed and jumped in front of the girl,"I don't care about your insecurities I need you to come with me now!" Soi had no time to deal with this girl she had her orders to bring this girl in and nothing would stop her from doing this.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Soi Fon's Apprentis for me and hinata only    Soi Fon's Apprentis for me and hinata only  EmptyTue 14 Aug - 20:52

but shana just took a few steps back a bit scared now' i don't have to go anywhere with you!!" she yelled believing she was some kidnapper the way she was talking"i wont go with you!!!" she screamed making a run in the opposite decision
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Soi Fon's Apprentis for me and hinata only    Soi Fon's Apprentis for me and hinata only  EmptyTue 14 Aug - 20:56

Soi Fon sighed and took out a glove and ran after you pushing your spirit out of your body."Now listen to me or I keep your body understand?"
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Soi Fon's Apprentis for me and hinata only    Soi Fon's Apprentis for me and hinata only  EmptyTue 14 Aug - 20:59

shana was completely in shock from seeing her body in the arms of the person she tried to run from" AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YOU KILLED ME!!!" she screamed in a panic hoping some one would come save her. but was a bit more in shock from how she looked now

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Soi Fon's Apprentis for me and hinata only    Soi Fon's Apprentis for me and hinata only  EmptyTue 14 Aug - 21:02

"Now listen to me you're a soul reaper this is your true form,"Soi Fon knew that she approached this thing in the complete wrong way now but she had no choice but to continue forward.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Soi Fon's Apprentis for me and hinata only    Soi Fon's Apprentis for me and hinata only  EmptyTue 14 Aug - 22:13

shana took a few steps back fearing for her life" soul reaper whats that you got the wrong person, what did you do to me if im not dead why am i in your arms and over here!!!" she cried in to big a panic to listen
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soi Fon's Apprentis for me and hinata only    Soi Fon's Apprentis for me and hinata only  Empty

Back to top Go down

Soi Fon's Apprentis for me and hinata only
Page 1 of 1