Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
-Beach Girls! [for hinata and me :)]- EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
-Beach Girls! [for hinata and me :)]- EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
-Beach Girls! [for hinata and me :)]- EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
-Beach Girls! [for hinata and me :)]- EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
-Beach Girls! [for hinata and me :)]- EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
-Beach Girls! [for hinata and me :)]- EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
-Beach Girls! [for hinata and me :)]- EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
-Beach Girls! [for hinata and me :)]- EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
-Beach Girls! [for hinata and me :)]- EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

-Beach Girls! [for hinata and me :)]-

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

-Beach Girls! [for hinata and me :)]- Empty
PostSubject: -Beach Girls! [for hinata and me :)]-   -Beach Girls! [for hinata and me :)]- EmptySun 8 May - 19:41

Name:kelly
bio:She decided to spend her weekend at the beach to get away from all her stress
sexuality:strait;bi curious,she wants to kiss a girl just to see but she never got a chance
diapers:she
has a secret fetish and decided to wear pampers under her swim
trunks,it makes her feel so naughty hiding it,plus it turns her on
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: -Beach Girls! [for hinata and me :)]-   -Beach Girls! [for hinata and me :)]- EmptySun 8 May - 19:46

Kelly walked unto the warm sand yawning,it was about 2 in the afternoon and she didn't want to do any more work
"school's over..I can't belive I was starring at mia's breasts...I just wanted to run out of the class" she sighed as she laid out her sky blue towel unto the sand along with a umbrella
her pampers cuddled her privates as she sat,she let out a moan
"jeez kelly you gotta control yourself.." she obviously liked to talk to herself
she laid on her belly and read a book
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: -Beach Girls! [for hinata and me :)]-   -Beach Girls! [for hinata and me :)]- EmptySun 8 May - 21:00

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Name:Liz
Bio:Liz is going to the beach to get away from the bad break up she had with her ex-girlfriend
sexuality:Lesbian
diapers:Liz is a serious DL and wears a swim diaper under her bikini when she is relaxing on the beach.
Liz walked along the beach sighing as some guy's starred at her ass. She hated that her swim diaper made her ass look bigger and guy's just loved that. She had been a lesbian since she could remember and hated when guy's felt the need to look at her or even worse hit on her. She walked past Kelly as she sat down and heard her moan and also the distinguishing crinkle of a diaper."Umm hi miss would you mind some company?" Liz said holding her hands behind her back looking down at you.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: -Beach Girls! [for hinata and me :)]-   -Beach Girls! [for hinata and me :)]- EmptySun 8 May - 21:10

"oh hi" she heard a voice and turned over...after she saw her kelly's face lit up "umm..no..go somewhere else! please!" she screamed awkwardly and wagged her arms
Kelly's heart beat quickly as she got a rush 'her boobs look so soooft' she crossed her legs and her eyes took in her bikini,hopping she wouldn't notice she was looking at her body and thought 'skin too..'
kelly turned over again and looked at her book 'just don't look at her..' she pouted
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: -Beach Girls! [for hinata and me :)]-   -Beach Girls! [for hinata and me :)]- EmptySun 8 May - 21:14

Liz was very surprised at the girls reaction and almost was put to tears."Umm im very sorry i just thought you would have liked some company." She couldn't even hold her tears in and she burst into them, running away feeling horrible. She couldn't understand how some one so like her could have been such a bitch.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: -Beach Girls! [for hinata and me :)]-   -Beach Girls! [for hinata and me :)]- EmptySun 8 May - 21:21

after a few minutes kelly peeked over "why did she make me feel so horny~" she was still red,and she couldn't even read her book,so she put it down

"I want to so bad..why not?" she wiggled her fingers into the bottom of her trunks "oh..my pampers are in the way..he he" she got even wetter as she went inside those "I'm such a baby..ahh~.." she rubbed "baby..yeah~" she moaned out as she rolled around in pleasure "hmm!" she rubbed "I haven't done this in a while.." she visualized Liz and continued to masterbate to her
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: -Beach Girls! [for hinata and me :)]-   -Beach Girls! [for hinata and me :)]- EmptyMon 9 May - 0:50

Liz was in the bathroom crying her eyes out. She didn't even know why some random girl could bring out such an emotional response in her.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: -Beach Girls! [for hinata and me :)]-   -Beach Girls! [for hinata and me :)]- EmptyMon 9 May - 7:31

she had orgazumed at least twice and had no idea how much she had released,as she huffed she realized it filled her pampers and leaked down her leg "oh wow.." she ran up and into the bathroom,not noticing the crying girl as she tried to wash it off
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: -Beach Girls! [for hinata and me :)]-   -Beach Girls! [for hinata and me :)]- EmptyMon 9 May - 17:55

Liz lifted her head seeing the girl from before washing something off of her leg and decided to confront the rude girl. She got up and walked over to you and tapped you on the shoulder."Hay do you know how rude you were to me earlier i was just trying to be nice and escape from men's wondering eyes for an hour or two."Liz was so overwhelmed by the feeling of confidence she just let all her emotions out."I mean really not only do i think your cute but we have something very interesting in common. I know that your wearing a diaper and so am i so i thought that it would be nice to be able to talk to some one about diapers who knew what wearing them was like." Liz stopped for a moment to catch her breath after getting so worked up.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: -Beach Girls! [for hinata and me :)]-   -Beach Girls! [for hinata and me :)]- EmptyMon 9 May - 17:58

[how did she tell??]

"wait what-?" kelly starred at her,very close to her new crush,she was flabbergasted at what she said
"did you say you need some money for diapers?" she looked at her,thinking she was a teen mom
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: -Beach Girls! [for hinata and me :)]-   -Beach Girls! [for hinata and me :)]- EmptyMon 9 May - 18:03

(in my first post she heard the crinkle when you sat down)
"Umm no i don't need money for diapers?" Liz said very confused by this girl. She then pulled back the bottom of your bathing suit getting a look at your diaper."Yeah like I said I knew you were wearing a diaper." Liz let go of your bathing suit and took a step back looking at you. She couldn't help but notice how cute this girl was but that couldn't make her forget about how rude you were to her earlier.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: -Beach Girls! [for hinata and me :)]-   -Beach Girls! [for hinata and me :)]- EmptyMon 9 May - 18:10

"ahh~" she fell back,blushing up "d-d-don't look!" she freaked out,her tit's could be seen poking through her swimsuit "my diaper is my secret..i mean..i don't wear diapers..i mean..um.." she was so turned on because she had been exposed by such a hot girl that she realized she liked at this point
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: -Beach Girls! [for hinata and me :)]-   -Beach Girls! [for hinata and me :)]- EmptyMon 9 May - 18:15

"Umm your....your..." Liz tried to spit out as she pointed to your nipples poking through your bikini top. She had a blush on her face as this cute girl was clearly turned on by Liz seeing her diaper."So looks like it is our secret now." Liz said and decided to get this rude girl back by blackmailing her with her diaper wearing.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: -Beach Girls! [for hinata and me :)]-   -Beach Girls! [for hinata and me :)]- EmptyMon 9 May - 18:19

"our-?" she gawked at liz's breasts once again "well um I just needed to wash my hands..so i'll go" she hoped that she wasn't watching where she washed
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: -Beach Girls! [for hinata and me :)]-   -Beach Girls! [for hinata and me :)]- EmptyMon 9 May - 18:23

"Umm so why were you washing your legs earlier did you diaper overflow."Liz said and moved into your path of the door. She then gave you a curious look wondering if you needed a diaper change and with that her mind started to give her some very dirty thoughts.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: -Beach Girls! [for hinata and me :)]-   -Beach Girls! [for hinata and me :)]- EmptyMon 9 May - 18:26

"well yeah~" her arms swayed "sure..i peed..um ya know" she didn't wanna talk about it with her,not only because she was smoking hot but also that she lied
she would have never said that to a girl,it freaked her out
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: -Beach Girls! [for hinata and me :)]-   -Beach Girls! [for hinata and me :)]- EmptyMon 9 May - 18:30

"Well would you like a change before you go back out." Liz said and gave you a very seductive look. She was catching some looks that suggested that either you were uncomfortable or you had to use the restroom.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: -Beach Girls! [for hinata and me :)]-   -Beach Girls! [for hinata and me :)]- EmptyMon 9 May - 18:34

kelly chilled out "oh yeah..well you said you like diapers too" she tried not to think about it as she said it "but I don't think I wanna be umm..changed..by you" she felt really cute thinking of the phrase 'changing her diaper' she hadn't used it in a while "ok?" she tried to escape again
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: -Beach Girls! [for hinata and me :)]-   -Beach Girls! [for hinata and me :)]- EmptyMon 9 May - 18:37

"Umm well then looks like i will have to do it by force." Liz said and turned around locking the door so no one else could come in."We don't want you to get a diaper rash so lay down on your own or by force your choice." She said and put her hands on her hips giving you very serious look.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: -Beach Girls! [for hinata and me :)]-   -Beach Girls! [for hinata and me :)]- EmptyMon 9 May - 18:40

kelly pouted and stomped her foot "ok..I..cummed my diaper.." she said quietly,starting to get used to being close to her new crush
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: -Beach Girls! [for hinata and me :)]-   -Beach Girls! [for hinata and me :)]- EmptyMon 9 May - 18:43

"Umm can I ask why?" Liz said completely shocked by this girl's confession. She couldn't wrap her mind around this girl loading her diaper with cum in such a public place.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: -Beach Girls! [for hinata and me :)]-   -Beach Girls! [for hinata and me :)]- EmptyMon 9 May - 18:49

"no..it's a secret" she said giggling because the girl she masterbated to was in front of her "well ok..I had sex with a guy..ya know on the beach" her face told Liz she was fibbing "those shorts...hot abbs..I just flirted and he just took me..it felt..um..good...the sex..and he filled it all up..and i cried and ran in here"
not only did she not sound turned on while she told her story but Liz didn't see any of this,plus she wasn't crying when she came in

she decided to lie instead of keeping it sealed
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: -Beach Girls! [for hinata and me :)]-   -Beach Girls! [for hinata and me :)]- EmptyMon 9 May - 21:42

"Wow that is such a lie I can't believe it."Liz said knowing that no one would be fooled by that story it had more holes in it than designer jeans. Liz just stood in the same place not moving an inch until this girl could learn to either lie better or tell the truth.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: -Beach Girls! [for hinata and me :)]-   -Beach Girls! [for hinata and me :)]- EmptyMon 9 May - 21:44

"ok..um.." she just laid back "f-fine.." she gave up
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: -Beach Girls! [for hinata and me :)]-   -Beach Girls! [for hinata and me :)]- EmptyMon 9 May - 21:48

"Two questions do you have any extra diapers and what made you cum so much?" Liz said looking down at the girl who was bending to her will turning her on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -Beach Girls! [for hinata and me :)]-   -Beach Girls! [for hinata and me :)]- Empty

Back to top Go down

-Beach Girls! [for hinata and me :)]-
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next