Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
a wish for me and hinata only EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
a wish for me and hinata only EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
a wish for me and hinata only EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
a wish for me and hinata only EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
a wish for me and hinata only EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
a wish for me and hinata only EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
a wish for me and hinata only EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
a wish for me and hinata only EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
a wish for me and hinata only EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

a wish for me and hinata only

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
mato

mato

a wish for me and hinata only Empty
PostSubject: a wish for me and hinata only   a wish for me and hinata only EmptyTue 12 Apr - 0:27

a 13 year old girl named yui she is a top student and smart girl but she hates that her family friends every one she knows triads her like she a grown up she sighed about it every day till she found a magic candle it said make a wish and blow it out" i wish my friends and family would stop treading me like a grown up!" she said well blowing it out [Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: a wish for me and hinata only   a wish for me and hinata only EmptyTue 12 Apr - 0:39

Jenny was Yui's best friend and she rang the doorbell not long after Yui made the wish. She was supposed to come over to study for a math test but after the wish she had come over for another reason. [Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: a wish for me and hinata only   a wish for me and hinata only EmptyTue 12 Apr - 13:46

yui opened the door and saw her hi Jenny ready to study for our big test?" she asked not really thinking her wish would work
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: a wish for me and hinata only   a wish for me and hinata only EmptyTue 12 Apr - 23:16

"What do you mean study for a test wittle girl." Jenny said in a babyish voice as she walked in and shut the door behind her."You parents told me to come over to baby sit their little girl while they go out tonight."
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: a wish for me and hinata only   a wish for me and hinata only EmptyWed 13 Apr - 0:11

but yui blushed when she heard that" ok ok real funny jenny now lets grab our text book and get ready for out test tomorrow" she said thinking she was pulling her leg
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: a wish for me and hinata only   a wish for me and hinata only EmptyWed 13 Apr - 0:14

"Oh is the wittle girl wet?" Jenny said and reached out and lifted your skirt to find regular panties."Oh when did your mommy put you into big girl panties?" She said and put your skirt back down.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: a wish for me and hinata only   a wish for me and hinata only EmptyWed 13 Apr - 0:29

yui blushed and pulled it down jenny cut that out you know i wear them your always borrowing mine can we just go and study we need to pass this test" she shouted thinking she was taking this joke to far
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: a wish for me and hinata only   a wish for me and hinata only EmptyWed 13 Apr - 0:32

"Hay wittle Yui don't walk away from me." Jenny said and walked over to you and picked you up and placed you over her knee. within seconds your skirt and panties were down while Jenny spanked you hard.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: a wish for me and hinata only   a wish for me and hinata only EmptyWed 13 Apr - 0:33

yui started to cry trying to get away" what are you doing what did i do?' she asked scared and sad and in pain.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: a wish for me and hinata only   a wish for me and hinata only EmptyWed 13 Apr - 0:36

"Talking back to your babysitter." Jenny said keeping you in place until she reached her twentieth spanking. "Now what do you have to say to Miss. Jenny?"
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: a wish for me and hinata only   a wish for me and hinata only EmptyWed 13 Apr - 0:37

yui was crying now" im sorry for what i did" she said because she didnt know what she id" can we just go study together pwz" she asked like a little girl because she was in pain now.
(gtg)
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: a wish for me and hinata only   a wish for me and hinata only EmptyWed 13 Apr - 0:39

"What is with this studying thing four year olds don't study are you trying to be grown up?" Jenny asked as she kissed the crying girl on the forehead.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: a wish for me and hinata only   a wish for me and hinata only EmptyWed 13 Apr - 8:10

(can she still go to high school i kind of wanted her humiliated there)

yuis cheeks turned red but didnt want to back talk again" i um ok im four but i am in high school school remember?" she said hoping it work
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: a wish for me and hinata only   a wish for me and hinata only EmptyWed 13 Apr - 15:58

"Okay wittle one your in high school because your a wittle smartie." Jenny said and rubbed the top of Yui's head. She then scooped you up and set you on her hip and began to walk up the stairs.
(sure)
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: a wish for me and hinata only   a wish for me and hinata only EmptyWed 13 Apr - 22:27

yui tried fighting away but failed" where are you taking me?' she asked a little scared now
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: a wish for me and hinata only   a wish for me and hinata only EmptyWed 13 Apr - 22:53

"Well i think the naughty wittle girl needs a time out after getting her night diaper on." Jenny said and walked into your room which had been transformed into a four year olds room.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: a wish for me and hinata only   a wish for me and hinata only EmptyWed 13 Apr - 22:55

yui blushed when she saw it but was also shocked by what she said' diaper but i dont need diapers i ma bi girl!" she shouted
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: a wish for me and hinata only   a wish for me and hinata only EmptyWed 13 Apr - 22:57

"For a big girl you don't seem to act like one." Jenny said and laid you down on the changing table. She held you down with one arm and slid of your skirt and panties.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: a wish for me and hinata only   a wish for me and hinata only EmptyWed 13 Apr - 22:58

yui blushed and covered her eyes" what is wrong with you im not a doll!" she shouted wondering why her bets friend was diapering her
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: a wish for me and hinata only   a wish for me and hinata only EmptyWed 13 Apr - 23:02

"Nothing is wrong with me i always diaper you before bed when i babysit you silly." Jenny said and pulled out a big huggies diaper with lion king on them. She then lifted your butt up and slid it under. After she wiped and powdered you bum and privates, she taped up the diaper nice and snug."There we go wittle baby!" Jenny cooed as she patted the crotch of our diaper.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: a wish for me and hinata only   a wish for me and hinata only EmptyWed 13 Apr - 23:21

yui blushed when she saw herself in a diaper but she just relied she had to go" hey jenny can i please go to the bath room!" she she asked in a cute tone
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: a wish for me and hinata only   a wish for me and hinata only EmptyWed 13 Apr - 23:23

"Umm no i believe your supposed to be going to time out." Jenny said and pointed to the corner of the room by your bed on the opposite side of the door.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: a wish for me and hinata only   a wish for me and hinata only EmptyThu 14 Apr - 22:46

but yui shook her head" come on jenny please this joke has gone far enuf" she said with tears start to come down now" why are you doing this?' she asked
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: a wish for me and hinata only   a wish for me and hinata only EmptyThu 14 Apr - 23:12

"Some times i wish you weren't such a baby." Jenny said and picked you up into her arms. She walked over to the changing table and stuck a pacifier into your mouth.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: a wish for me and hinata only   a wish for me and hinata only EmptyFri 15 Apr - 8:25

yui tried to get it out but could she could only sigh she didnt understand why her best friend was treading her like a baby now" alweady me orry" she aaid thru the paci
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a wish for me and hinata only   a wish for me and hinata only Empty

Back to top Go down

a wish for me and hinata only
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next