Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
hinata - Trouble in the Pool Room [me and hinata] EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
hinata - Trouble in the Pool Room [me and hinata] EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
hinata - Trouble in the Pool Room [me and hinata] EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
hinata - Trouble in the Pool Room [me and hinata] EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
hinata - Trouble in the Pool Room [me and hinata] EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
hinata - Trouble in the Pool Room [me and hinata] EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
hinata - Trouble in the Pool Room [me and hinata] EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
hinata - Trouble in the Pool Room [me and hinata] EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
hinata - Trouble in the Pool Room [me and hinata] EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Trouble in the Pool Room [me and hinata]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

hinata - Trouble in the Pool Room [me and hinata] Empty
PostSubject: Trouble in the Pool Room [me and hinata]   hinata - Trouble in the Pool Room [me and hinata] EmptyTue 14 Aug - 15:43

Elsie [called Ella by her friends] let her body sink into the warm water of the school's pool. Her blonde hair flowed through the water like food coloring. Her friends admired her awesome body, as they always did. "Ella, how'd you get your skin so soft?" one clamored. The others gazed at her massive breasts with envy. Ella ignored them and shifted her attention to the rest of the room. "Where's the towel girl?" she pouted, missing the chance to bully her more. "She's late!" one of ella's friends informed her.
"Oh, I see..." her light blue eyes glimmered in anticipation as she swam around in her cute blue bikini. Her hair flowing freely as she smiled and laughed. Then she heard the doors swing open and splashed up to the edge of the pool with new found excitement.
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in the Pool Room [me and hinata]   hinata - Trouble in the Pool Room [me and hinata] EmptyTue 14 Aug - 15:52

Sara ran into the pool really late even though the only reason she has this stupid job is to be the teams punching bag of mean comments. She saw the worst of them all waiting at the edge of the pool for her, Ella the beautiful bitch of the swim team."Sorry I'm late everyone I had some things to take care of." She tossed her book bag on the table near by and went to get the cart of towels.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in the Pool Room [me and hinata]   hinata - Trouble in the Pool Room [me and hinata] EmptyTue 14 Aug - 15:57

"What, were you too busy going to the potty?" Ella swam closer to her. She had watched sara pee all over her pants at least a dozen times. Each time she did it, it was more and more fun to observe. Ella laughed at her in a pretty bitchy way. "At least you have those towels, so you always clean up afterwards~" she laughed and swam backward so that sara couldn't grab her. "ha ha! too slow!" she splashed around some more. Her long hair swished around as she dived into the water and popped back up next to sara "boo!"
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in the Pool Room [me and hinata]   hinata - Trouble in the Pool Room [me and hinata] EmptyTue 14 Aug - 16:03

Sara hated Ella and even worse she couldn't do anything to her,"Oh ha ha not funny I was doing homework." She was walking with the cart of towels when you popped up in front of her, with she shock you have her she felt her pants grow damp as she wet them."What the hell Ella can't you just give me one day where you don't make me pee myself." Sara then started to walk towards the changing room tears building up in her eyes, she didn't know why she subjected herself to these things.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in the Pool Room [me and hinata]   hinata - Trouble in the Pool Room [me and hinata] EmptyTue 14 Aug - 16:09

Ella giggled as she wet herself, watching the fresh wetness drip unto the floor. "Sara, seriously...get a towel and clean that up." she bossed the girl around. "Then you should clean yourself off in the pool." she suggested. She heard the girl cry in the changing room and started to feel guilty. The other girls got out of the pool, not wanting to share with sara. Ella frowned as she started to realize how badly sara was hurting.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in the Pool Room [me and hinata]   hinata - Trouble in the Pool Room [me and hinata] EmptyTue 14 Aug - 16:15

Sara was sitting in one of the stalls crying her eyes out, she wore a pull up but her wetting was to heavy for the childish garment to hold. She hated this school and even more so Ella. Sara knew that after today she would no longer be doing a thing for the swim team.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in the Pool Room [me and hinata]   hinata - Trouble in the Pool Room [me and hinata] EmptyTue 14 Aug - 16:19

Ella worked her way out of the pool, dripping wet. "Sara?" she knocked on the door of the room. "Hey, I'm sorry..." she sounded like she meant it. "I'm sorry I did that..." she opened the door and let herself in. "I know you won't forgive me, but I really am starting to feel bad about making fun of-" she looked at her soaking wet pants.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in the Pool Room [me and hinata]   hinata - Trouble in the Pool Room [me and hinata] EmptyTue 14 Aug - 16:27

Sara was still hiding in the stall and when she heard Ella come in she freaked out."Leave me alone you're a horrid person I hate you!" The worst part was her extra pull up and pants were in her bag back in the pool area."If you want to do something nice for once in your life can you bring me my bag just don't look inside of it!"
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in the Pool Room [me and hinata]   hinata - Trouble in the Pool Room [me and hinata] EmptyTue 14 Aug - 16:35

"Alright, no problem" she smiled, trying to appear more nice. She picked up the bag as the other girls gave her some strange looks. Ella picked up the bag and walked back into the room, still dripping wet. "Here~" she winked, handing her the bag. "Also, since I did this for you, you have to dry me off" she giggled at her as she left the room as sara started to change, not seeing a thing.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in the Pool Room [me and hinata]   hinata - Trouble in the Pool Room [me and hinata] EmptyTue 14 Aug - 16:39

Sara locked the door and pulled her wet pants off first hanging them on a hook in the stall and then broke the sides of her pull-up as it plopped on the floor. She then wiped herself clean with some wipes disposing of then in the toilet she slipped on another pull up and then pulled on her pants."Umm are you out there cause if you are close your eyes until I tell you to open them." She picked up the soaking pull-up and waited for you to answer her before walking out with the babyish garment in her hands.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in the Pool Room [me and hinata]   hinata - Trouble in the Pool Room [me and hinata] EmptyTue 14 Aug - 16:47

Ella shooed the other girls out of the room, and they scattered. Ella herself closed her eyes, wanting to give sara her privacy. She wouldn't want to be seen changing naked either, not really knowing what she was doing. She waited for the girl's signal, hoping she could make up for what happened in the past.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in the Pool Room [me and hinata]   hinata - Trouble in the Pool Room [me and hinata] EmptyTue 14 Aug - 16:50

Sara quickly buried the pull-up in the trash and got a towel standing in front of you,"You can open your eyes now and do I really have to dry you off?"
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in the Pool Room [me and hinata]   hinata - Trouble in the Pool Room [me and hinata] EmptyTue 14 Aug - 16:54

Ella opened her eyes "Would you rather have me splash all over your new pants?" she teased the girl, unable to resist.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in the Pool Room [me and hinata]   hinata - Trouble in the Pool Room [me and hinata] EmptyTue 14 Aug - 16:56

"Fine just stop with the teasing please," Sara said and started to rub you down with the towel from the legs up. She hated herself for doing this after you were the one who always caused her to pee herself.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in the Pool Room [me and hinata]   hinata - Trouble in the Pool Room [me and hinata] EmptyTue 14 Aug - 17:03

"he he~" Ella giggled as she started to pee on the towel and her bikini bottoms on purpose, blushing up as she did so. She looked down at her "a-are we even now?" she shivered, doing such a spontaneous thing as she watched the piss drip down her legs. It was very warm and wet, an interesting new experience.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in the Pool Room [me and hinata]   hinata - Trouble in the Pool Room [me and hinata] EmptyTue 14 Aug - 17:08

Sara jumped back and watched you pee yourself which brought some interesting feelings up that she didn't know she had."Umm yes but that's only because you didn't end up peeing on me." She looked at the towel then at you,"Umm how did that feel?"
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in the Pool Room [me and hinata]   hinata - Trouble in the Pool Room [me and hinata] EmptyTue 14 Aug - 17:12

"Hmm, it actually felt pretty nice!" she snickered as her body grew warmer. Her thin bikini bottom grew wet and Ella was already thinking of some strange things. She closed the door so the girls couldn't come back in. She dived back into the water to try to clean off the piss.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in the Pool Room [me and hinata]   hinata - Trouble in the Pool Room [me and hinata] EmptyTue 14 Aug - 17:17

Sara stood there many feelings going through her mind as she felt her pull-up grow wet but not with pee which made her blush. All she could think to herself was,"Did watching Ella pee herself turn me on wow what kind of pervert am I?"
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in the Pool Room [me and hinata]   hinata - Trouble in the Pool Room [me and hinata] EmptyTue 14 Aug - 17:22

"You okay?" Ella swam over to the girl, noticing that her body was acting a bit werid. She also saw her blush and wasn't sure why "Sara?" she slipped out of the pool, dripping wet once more. Ella tied back her hair and began to feel similar to sara as she thought about peeing. "ohh~" she laid back on the floor, embarrassed as she watched her juices leak out of her bottoms and unto her thighs "umm.." she looked away from sara.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in the Pool Room [me and hinata]   hinata - Trouble in the Pool Room [me and hinata] EmptyTue 14 Aug - 17:27

"Oh I see the big girl likes going pee pee in her pants?" Sara cooed as she watched your juices leak from your bottoms."You know whats better then peeing and having it only warm for a moment?Having it stay there and warm you for a good ten minutes." She knew that with all that she had seen today the old mean bitchy swimmer wouldn't be coming back.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in the Pool Room [me and hinata]   hinata - Trouble in the Pool Room [me and hinata] EmptyTue 14 Aug - 17:34

Ella blushed a deep red, unable to hide what had happened "Ok...I get it..." she looked at her reflection in the pool. "What are you blabbering about?" she stuttered as she turned to face sara. "You're not making any sense.." she grumbled.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in the Pool Room [me and hinata]   hinata - Trouble in the Pool Room [me and hinata] EmptyTue 14 Aug - 17:41

"If you get that wet from peeing your pants you would cum over peeing in a pull-up," Sara said and pulled the front of her pants down to show you her adorable Disney Princess pull-up."If you wet a lot you get the best of both worlds a wet pull-up and pee running down your legs." She then bent down and got on top of you,"plus maybe a certain person got wet herself from watching you pee?"
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in the Pool Room [me and hinata]   hinata - Trouble in the Pool Room [me and hinata] EmptyTue 14 Aug - 17:50

"wow...you wear pull-ups...?" Ella moaned a bit louder as even more leaked out from her bikini "ugh..don't lean over me like that you stupid..." she moaned again and started to pant and breathe heavy. she continued to let more leak out, unable to stop. "that pull-up is really cute..." she said as her body shook all over and grew even warmer. Her cum dripped into the nearby pool. "you...liked watching that?" it was that thought that made her climax as sara stood over her. "ahh~" she moaned deeply, unable to stop her feelings as she filled up her bikini bottom. Her glittering blue eyes starred at sara "oh, man...this is so..." she had no words.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in the Pool Room [me and hinata]   hinata - Trouble in the Pool Room [me and hinata] EmptyTue 14 Aug - 17:53

"Wow cumming at the thought and sight of my pull-up," Sara said and touched your cum soaked bikini bottoms. She couldn't believe the girl who made fun of her peeing problem just got off because of it.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in the Pool Room [me and hinata]   hinata - Trouble in the Pool Room [me and hinata] EmptyTue 14 Aug - 17:56

"Don't t-touch me..." she whimpered as she shook from her little pokes. "I always thought it was cute when you peed yourself, so I...ya know?" she continued to blush.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in the Pool Room [me and hinata]   hinata - Trouble in the Pool Room [me and hinata] Empty

Back to top Go down

Trouble in the Pool Room [me and hinata]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next