Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
i  got nothin lol for me and hinata only EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
i  got nothin lol for me and hinata only EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
i  got nothin lol for me and hinata only EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
i  got nothin lol for me and hinata only EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
i  got nothin lol for me and hinata only EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
i  got nothin lol for me and hinata only EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
i  got nothin lol for me and hinata only EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
i  got nothin lol for me and hinata only EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
i  got nothin lol for me and hinata only EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

i got nothin lol for me and hinata only

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
mato

mato

i  got nothin lol for me and hinata only Empty
PostSubject: i got nothin lol for me and hinata only   i  got nothin lol for me and hinata only EmptyTue 12 Apr - 13:57

its about a 15 girl named yui her friend lost her house yui said she could live with but as long as she followed every rule she had in her house. she waited at her door for her friend to come she had a room ste up and every thing else. she was also the top student in p;e [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: i got nothin lol for me and hinata only   i  got nothin lol for me and hinata only EmptyTue 12 Apr - 23:19

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Haley walked to the front door with all her bags in hand. She was very nervous about living with her friend when she had such a big secret to hide. She loved to wear and use diapers.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: i got nothin lol for me and hinata only   i  got nothin lol for me and hinata only EmptyWed 13 Apr - 0:09

yui opened the door and smiled ta her" welcome please come in to my lovely home" she said with a warm smile
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: i got nothin lol for me and hinata only   i  got nothin lol for me and hinata only EmptyWed 13 Apr - 0:13

"Okay." Haley said shyly as she used a stuffed bat to cover her face, it wouldn't fit into her bag. She looked around at the house it felt so warm and welcoming.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: i got nothin lol for me and hinata only   i  got nothin lol for me and hinata only EmptyWed 13 Apr - 0:31

yui giggled at her" come on ill show you your home" she said because she knew her secret that she loved diapers.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: i got nothin lol for me and hinata only   i  got nothin lol for me and hinata only EmptyWed 13 Apr - 0:34

"Okay." Haley said and walked slowly so no crinkle from the diaper she was wearing could be heard, She had wet it once already but it could hold a couple wettings.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: i got nothin lol for me and hinata only   i  got nothin lol for me and hinata only EmptyWed 13 Apr - 0:35

she led her in to a room for a baby" well do you like diaper girl" she teased
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: i got nothin lol for me and hinata only   i  got nothin lol for me and hinata only EmptyWed 13 Apr - 0:38

Haley stopped speechless as she looked at the room of her dreams. But she soon snapped out of her trance. "This is a babies room and im not a baby."
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: i got nothin lol for me and hinata only   i  got nothin lol for me and hinata only EmptyWed 13 Apr - 8:11

yui lifted her skirt" then why do you have one of these and why is it socked?" she asked with a giggle
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: i got nothin lol for me and hinata only   i  got nothin lol for me and hinata only EmptyWed 13 Apr - 16:00

Haley pulled her skirt back down and turned around and ran for the front door. She didn't want anyone to know about her diapers even if she got to live her dream life.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: i got nothin lol for me and hinata only   i  got nothin lol for me and hinata only EmptyWed 13 Apr - 22:28

but yui grabbed her by the hand and she was running in place' um your not getting anywhere" she said
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: i got nothin lol for me and hinata only   i  got nothin lol for me and hinata only EmptyWed 13 Apr - 22:55

"But i don't want to be a baby." Haley said lying through her teeth. She had always wanted to be babied and cared for but not by her best friend.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: i got nothin lol for me and hinata only   i  got nothin lol for me and hinata only EmptyWed 13 Apr - 22:57

but yui giggled and pulled her in to the room by her shirt" you should stop your a bad liar
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: i got nothin lol for me and hinata only   i  got nothin lol for me and hinata only EmptyWed 13 Apr - 22:59

"Im not a baby!!!!" Haley shouted starting to throw a fit. She even sat down like a two year old.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: i got nothin lol for me and hinata only   i  got nothin lol for me and hinata only EmptyWed 13 Apr - 23:22

but yui giggled and flicked her nose' you sure are acting like one' she teased
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: i got nothin lol for me and hinata only   i  got nothin lol for me and hinata only EmptyWed 13 Apr - 23:25

"No im not!!" Haley said and stuck her tung out at you now really acting immature. She was so worked up she didn't notice she was peeing her diaper again and it started to leak on to the floor.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: i got nothin lol for me and hinata only   i  got nothin lol for me and hinata only EmptyThu 14 Apr - 22:45

yui started to giggled as she put her on the changing table and strapped her down' now stay still like a good baby
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: i got nothin lol for me and hinata only   i  got nothin lol for me and hinata only EmptyThu 14 Apr - 23:14

"What are you doing to me let me go!" Haley screamed as tears started to come out of her eyes. She was just so overwhelmed at all that was happening to her.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: i got nothin lol for me and hinata only   i  got nothin lol for me and hinata only EmptyFri 15 Apr - 8:25

but yui shook her head" nope as long as you are in this house you are my personal baby
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: i got nothin lol for me and hinata only   i  got nothin lol for me and hinata only EmptyFri 15 Apr - 18:58

"But im not a baby im a big girl who wears diapers." Haley said trying to get herself out of this situation.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: i got nothin lol for me and hinata only   i  got nothin lol for me and hinata only EmptyFri 15 Apr - 19:13

but yui shook her head no no no your a baby and going to be treadled like one so long as you live here
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: i got nothin lol for me and hinata only   i  got nothin lol for me and hinata only EmptyFri 15 Apr - 19:30

"Then I don't want to live here." Haley said and started to kick her legs around.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: i got nothin lol for me and hinata only   i  got nothin lol for me and hinata only EmptyFri 15 Apr - 19:53

yui started to giggled at her' alrighty tell me where is a 15 year old that no one would higher if you paid them going to work?' she asked knowing she couldnt get a job and had no house now
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: i got nothin lol for me and hinata only   i  got nothin lol for me and hinata only EmptySat 16 Apr - 1:25

Haley just kept silent knowing she had been beaten but wouldn't admit it.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: i got nothin lol for me and hinata only   i  got nothin lol for me and hinata only EmptySat 16 Apr - 22:14

yui giggled and started to change her" hey i know you like all this stop lying
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i got nothin lol for me and hinata only   i  got nothin lol for me and hinata only Empty

Back to top Go down

i got nothin lol for me and hinata only
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next