Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 3 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 3 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 3 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 3 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
thelonegrunt

thelonegrunt

A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 3 EmptyMon 4 Jun - 20:17

Sam excitedly nodded her head, smiling and lifting up the end of of the phone which allowed the person to "talk into" and "listen". Gripping onto the middle, she brought an end to her ear, one which looked to be the completely wrong side used to actually speak into. Looking away from her mother, she opened her lips and started to talk pure gibberish, slurring her words and gurgling out random phrases. She picked this up from her mother because she witnessed her talking rapidly on a real telephone, and could not quite understand the things she was saying, even when she processed her thoughts like a young woman.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 3 EmptyMon 4 Jun - 23:42

The older brunette smiled as the girl in her lap played with her toys no differently then an infant would. She was acting so precious...Mary remembered that it had always been like this back when Samantha was a baby and toddler. The cute little girl had always crawled into her lap during playtime when she was around, cuddling with her plushies and playing with her dolls, all in the comfort and warmth of her mother's arms.
Back to top Go down
thelonegrunt

thelonegrunt

PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 3 EmptyMon 4 Jun - 23:50

Everything was provided to Samantha; the comfort, the safety, the attention, and most importantly, the love. She expressed all of the playful quirks that she once did when she was a baby, something which made her mother very happy.
"Oh, mama!" The girl said, now handing the piece of plastic over to her mother. "Ish fow oo." It was very apparent that Sammy wanted her mother to play along with her, as she usually always did when she was just a little girl.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 3 EmptyTue 5 Jun - 0:56

Mary smiled and picked up the babyish receiver, holding the correct end to her ear before asking "Hello? Who is this?". It was clear that the motherly woman was more than happy to play along.
Back to top Go down
thelonegrunt

thelonegrunt

PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 3 EmptyTue 5 Jun - 7:54

Sam happily smiled to the woman and wiggled in her lap. She was so relieved that her mother was engaging with her in this form of play. The little girl's mind was now an imaginative and creative composition of ideas and fantasies which she could now happily live out. In her current state of mind, she could use her imagination to create a separate world with her imagination which she could do practically everything.

"Whad dey say, mommy?" Sammy asked, putting her index finger to her mouth and looking curiously up to Mary.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 3 EmptyWed 6 Jun - 16:11

Now Mary had to use her imagination as well. Unfortunately, she had lost of of her creativity due to growing up. But because of her job a the daycare, she got to play at see the beauty of a child's imagination, and learn a few things from them.
"It's Princess Teacup, honey, and she's been kidnapped by the evil Dr. Rex!" She replied, stifling a giggle, and gesturing over to two stuffed animals in Sam's old crib, a plush Rabbit that 2-year old Samamtha had named Teacup, and a funny-looking purple dinosaur that she had bought her daughter from a museum back when she was 1.
Back to top Go down
thelonegrunt

thelonegrunt

PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 3 EmptyWed 6 Jun - 16:28

Sam's mind immediately took hold of the objects and what her mother had just told her. Her little friend was in trouble and she needed to help!
It was extremely fortunate that her mother had so easily found the plushie in the box of old toys; it had always been Sammy's favorite toy and having it back in her possession brought back a sense of nostalgia, of times lost long ago...
"Oh no! Teacup in twouble! We gotta hewp hew!" Sam worryingly said, stretching out her arms in hopes of helping her inanimate friend.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 3 EmptyThu 7 Jun - 3:12

Giggling to herself, Mary racked her brain for another way to deepen the plot. "We can't get to them right now baby; Dr.Rex has the Princess locked with him in his impenetrable crib-castle! You can't get in by yourself!" She explained, feeling like she was writing some bad script for Toy Story 4.
Back to top Go down
thelonegrunt

thelonegrunt

PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 3 EmptyThu 7 Jun - 7:13

Her mother's lack of imagination or deep thinking didn't deter Sam from falling into what she was trying to set up. Again, even the most simplistic things would amuse her with the way she thought.
The girl let out a dramatic little gasp. She was completely shocked that there was no way to get her toy back by herself. "Oh no! I can't get Teacup awone?" After looking at the crib for a moment, Sam turned and glanced back up at her mother. "Mama hewp me?"
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 3 EmptyThu 7 Jun - 21:01

Mary continued her little fantasy story. "I would baby girl, but I cant move from this spot! Dr.Rex used his freeze-ray to freeze me to this spot! There's only one thing that can free me!" She explained, pretending like she couldn't move.
Back to top Go down
thelonegrunt

thelonegrunt

PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 3 EmptyThu 7 Jun - 23:36

Sam tried to find a solution to why her mother was "paralyzed": she was in desperate need for support. Perhaps an adorable little gesture would break the binds that kept her "locked in place". Quickly sitting up, the diapered girl crawled up the woman's lap, wrapping her much smaller arms around her neck and giving her another big, wet kiss on the cheek. "Mama! Oo gotta go fwee!" Little Sammy pleaded, giving her mother more soft pecks on the cheek in hopes that it would work.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 3 EmptyFri 8 Jun - 6:02

Mary giggled at the kisses, but decided to throw her a surprise. "Sorry honey, but the only thing that can free me is the magic paci over there!" She cooed, gesturing to the pacifier not too far from the toy box. "You have to hurry baby girl! Dr. Rex may freeze you too before we can stop him!"
Back to top Go down
thelonegrunt

thelonegrunt

PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 3 EmptyFri 8 Jun - 7:57

Sam's eyes widened as she let out a deafening little girl squeal. Quickly, she crawled off of her mother's lap, bouncing on her freshly padded bottom. Not letting the jolt from the ground slow her down, she now quickly crawled over to the pacifier that was sitting next to the box of toys. To anyone else, this was a generic pacifier used to help soothe younger children. To the little girl, however, it was much more considering what her dear mother had just told her. She needed this dearly!
Soon enough, Sam was crawling back over to her mother's side. With enough strength, she somehow managed to lift her entire body up and into her mother's lap once more.
"I goddit!" Sammy cheered in accomplishment.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 3 EmptySat 9 Jun - 19:50

Mary giggled once more and cuddled the girl in her arms. "Great job honey!" she congratulated, patting her trickle diapered tushie. "Now, to undo the freeze ray, just put the paci in my mouth and it'll cancel it out!" She instructeds. The motherly owmna was making this up as she went along, but was having fun with it.
Back to top Go down
thelonegrunt

thelonegrunt

PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 3 EmptySun 10 Jun - 0:47

Sam was very perplexed about why her mother would want the pacifier slapped into her mouth. She was very far away from being a baby herself. However, she quickly realized that this was a part of the dastardly Dr. Rex's plans of preventing anyone to save her comrade. She would need to do as her mother instructed or else she may never be unfrozen!
"Otay den!" The little girl said with confidence, taking the plastic tip of the pacifier and placing it into Mary's lips. She looked absolutely silly with the very small, childish binky in her mouth, so Sammy could only smile and giggle as the woman placed held it firmly in place.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 3 EmptySun 10 Jun - 16:29

Mary did feel a little silly in honesty, but then again, the whole situation she had put herself in was silly to begin with!
The paci in her mouth, she was 'free' again, and stood up, holding her diapered daughter in one arm and taking the binkey out of her mouth with the other. "Good job baby girl, I'm free again! Now how about you go save the princess!" She cooed, lowering her into the crib with the two stuffed animals.
Back to top Go down
thelonegrunt

thelonegrunt

PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 3 EmptySun 10 Jun - 18:30

"Otay!" The little girl boldly stated, turning her attention to both toys in the crib. From the looks of it, her little Teacup was being completely held hostage by the mad dinosaur. She needed to help her, and fast!
In her own mind, Sam was fighting off a dangerous enemy. She therefore brought her own toys to life, grabbing onto the plastic toys neck and rolling around the crib with him. As all of this occurred, her mother was watching over her every move.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 3 EmptyMon 11 Jun - 16:42

Wishing she had brought a video camera up with her, Mary just settled for watching her daughter be adorable and roll around in the baby crib with her animals. Sam was literally playing around like a toddler, puffy diaper and all.
Back to top Go down
thelonegrunt

thelonegrunt

PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 3 EmptyMon 11 Jun - 16:51

Soon enough, the little girl threw herself over the plastic toy. Within another few moments, she threw it away and towards the other side of the small crib. With a cheerful exclamation, the girl raised up one of her tiny fists in victory. She had won, and the little plushie was safe.
In a few moments, the girl crawled over to her toy, lifting it up and squeezing it into a tight hug. "Mommy, mommy! I did it! Teacup is otay!" Sam said, crawling back toward the outer edge of the crib, hoping her mother would reward her for such a valiant effort.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 3 EmptyMon 11 Jun - 16:56

Mary giggled. "You did it little one! I'm so proud of you!" She cooed, lifting Samantha and Teacup into her arms, kissing the living one of the two on the forehead. "I think my brave baby girl deserves a reward..." The motherly woman cooed again, cuddling Sam. "What does baby want?"
Back to top Go down
thelonegrunt

thelonegrunt

PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 3 EmptyMon 11 Jun - 17:04

Sam was beginning to ponder what she could now possibly do, but as she started to think about it, a random urge started to take effect. She felt very tired after the last few minutes of play activity, and her body now needed to rest, although her mind wanted to press forward.
"Ums... I want... I want..." Sam could not think of anything, but as she tried to, she opened her lips and let out a very high-pitched, babyish yawn. After she closed her lips, her eyes grew moist and sparkled beautifully.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 3 EmptyMon 11 Jun - 23:29

"Aww...Wooks wike baby Sammy is getting sweepy..." Mary cooed down to here girl in her arms, rocking her soothingly. "I guess babies do need their sleep after all..." The motherly woman cooed with a grin. "How about we give baby her bath and then get you ready for beddy bye?"
Back to top Go down
thelonegrunt

thelonegrunt

PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 3 EmptyMon 11 Jun - 23:33

Sam couldn't argue against that, even if she had the mental capacity to do so. She looked up to her mother, her eyes still a bit moist and twinkling like a glistening pool of water, nodding only slightly. A bath sounded pretty good after all of the pampering, the pain, and the dirty diaper changes of the long day.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 3 EmptyWed 13 Jun - 20:32

The loving brunette just continued to coo at and love on the girl cradled in her arms, walking down to the bathroom. Once they arrived, Mary laid out a nice, soft towel on the cold tile floor and laid her padded child down on it, first taking off her top so she was just in her diaper. Then, she proceeded to walk over to the tub and began to fill it with warm water.
Back to top Go down
thelonegrunt

thelonegrunt

PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 3 EmptyWed 13 Jun - 22:11

With only a diaper now on her body, the girl instinctively started to shiver, even as the fumes from the warm water started to fill the room. This was another change of pace for the girl: it would be the first time her mother had fully bathed her since she was 6 years old. Knowing the circumstances, however, it made complete sense. Babies didn't have the strength to wash themselves, let alone the knowledge to even know how to. Again, baby Sammy had to depend on her mother to perform an every day activity for her, only this time she no longer cared.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)
Page 3 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next