Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 9 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 9 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 9 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 9 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 9 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 9 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 9 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 9 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 9 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
thelonegrunt

thelonegrunt

A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 9 EmptyMon 16 Jul - 16:03

Knowing Sam, she thought the stuffed animal would just stand up and walk away at any moment. In that sense, she was fairly displeased at being separated from him. However, she would trust the living, talking person in front of her now.
As she was carried downstairs, the thought of food came into mind. "Ums... miwky?" Sam suggested. At the same time, she slightly clung onto Tammy's shirt, as if she had something that she wanted.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 9 EmptyMon 16 Jul - 20:32

"Umm...Milk?" The teen replied, confused and not really realizing what the diapered girl meant. A baby bottle of milk wouldn't be enough to fill her up...So why was she asking for it? And why was the cutsie little girl tugging on the feast-area of her shirt?
Back to top Go down
thelonegrunt

thelonegrunt

PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 9 EmptyMon 16 Jul - 21:11

Sammy hadn't a clue that the woman had no idea what she was talking about. She thought that Tammy instinctively knew what to do when the little girl asked for "milk".
"Miwky." She replied, grabbing a better hold on the chest-area of Tammy's shirt and trying to pull it away to reveal what she desired.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 9 EmptyTue 17 Jul - 1:48

It was then that Tammy pieced it together; and her face turned a light shade of pink. "Y-You want breastmilk?" She stammered in realization, knowing now that the adorable girl was tugging at her shirt because she wanted to suck on her boobs!
Reaching downstairs by this point, the teen sat down on the couch, Sammy cradled in her arms, to try and explain this the best she could. "I-I'm not sure I can do that baby girl...You can suck on my nipples all you want; but I don't think any milky will come out..." She tried to joke with a small nervous laugh.
Back to top Go down
thelonegrunt

thelonegrunt

PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 9 EmptyTue 17 Jul - 1:54

A tad bit of disappointment was etched across Sammy's face upon hearing this. However, she wanted to know exactly why the girl wasn't able to do so. "But... but why? M-mommy wets me have her miwky..." Sam stated, giving Tammy another confused look.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 9 EmptyTue 17 Jul - 2:05

"W-Well hon, only Mommies can do that..." Tammy tried to explain, thinking of a way she could explain it so that Sammy could understand. "Its like this; my num-nums are like pacis right now. You can suck and suck all you want, but nothing will happen it may be relaxing, but it won't make you less hungry. But after women become Mommies, their num-nums go from being like pacis to being like baby bottles, where you can suck and suck and get all the yummy milk you want. Your mommy can do that, her boobies are like babas; but are are still just like pacis right now baby girl..." She explained, hoping Sam understood somewhat.
Back to top Go down
thelonegrunt

thelonegrunt

PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 9 EmptyTue 17 Jul - 2:29

The explanation would seem completely ridiculous to a regular person. However, Sammy bought into it. This over-simplification was all she needed to know. This realization only caused the girl to become more gloomy. Her own mother was only able to give her something to completely satisfy her and cause her worries to go away. She was now devoid of it during a storm which would surely put her attitude to the test.
"Otay..." Sammy gloomily accepted, before a louder crack of thunder roared outside. This immediately made the girl fall onto the couch face first, covering her head and starting to nervously shake.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 9 EmptyWed 18 Jul - 1:31

Almost instantly scooping the scared girl into her arms to console her, Tammy cuddled Sam close as she stood up and walked into the kitchen. As much as she just wanted to comfort the diapered teen, there was no telling how long the stork would last, and Sammy needed something to fill her tummy.
Quickly preparing a warm bottle of baby formula with her free hand, the blonde carried both Sam and the new bottle back to the couch, where she preceded to rock the girl and hold the nipple of the bottle close to her mouth. "Drink baby...I promise everything will be alright..."
Back to top Go down
thelonegrunt

thelonegrunt

PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 9 EmptyWed 18 Jul - 4:16

Those words didn't help to do much. Although they were real and genuine, they still felt empty to the girl. The only reason for this was because they were not being spoken by her dearest mother. This storm was a bad one, and it was a typical responsibility for Mary to care for her daughter in the roughest of times.
She only nodded, starting to whimper as she latched onto the plastic top of the bottle and started to suck from it. With every rumble of thunder, the girl winced and tightly closed her eyes, disturbed by the loud noises and the blinding flashes of light coming from outside, those which even managed to pierce throughout the partially closed blinds.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 9 EmptyWed 18 Jul - 11:22

"It's okay baby girl...Don't worry..." Tammy cooed assuringly as the girl slowly nursed down the formula. She hoped Samantha would finish soon. The thickly padded teen looked terrified, and she wanted to be able to give her all the comfort and attention she could. The worst of the storm would probably come in the next few minutes, going by the growing thunderclaps outside.
Back to top Go down
thelonegrunt

thelonegrunt

PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 9 EmptyWed 18 Jul - 11:43

The girl continuously drank from the bottle slower and slower. The storm grew increasingly violent, and as misfortune would have it, she stopped drinking all together and started crying. Her eyes filled with salty tears, with gentle whimpers muffled underneath the cap of the bottle.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 9 EmptyWed 18 Jul - 13:34

With a soft sigh, Tammy put down the half-empty baby bottle and changed her her postion on the couch so she was laying down at a slight incline, with Sam ontop of her. Then, she took the blanket that was laying on the side of the of the armrest and wrapped it around the both of them, so that they were snuggled together under the soft warmth of the fabric. "Don't cry baby girl..." The blonde cooed in the most motherly, loving voice she could muster. "I'll keep you safe...It's just you and me...Just pretend I'm your Mommy, okay?" She soothed, snuggling the girl on the couch close into her soft, budding chest. "I'm right here..."
Back to top Go down
thelonegrunt

thelonegrunt

PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 9 EmptyWed 18 Jul - 14:07

That statement alone was what brought the girl's cries to anguished wails. She couldn't just PRETEND that this girl was her real mommy. There was no possible way to do so. It made the absence of Mary that much more noticeable.
"Mommy! I wan my mommy!" Sam shouted out, burying her head into Tammy's chest and allowing her built-up aggression to release.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 9 EmptyWed 18 Jul - 14:29

Groaning slightly, the motherly teen regretted her choice of words. All she had wanted to do was help calm the babyfied brunette down, and instead it had just made her sadder.
Still cuddling the sobbing girl close, Tammy pulled her cellphone out of her pocket and shot Mrs. Mary a quick text message, asking what she could to to help relax Sam. Within a few minutes, her phone vibrated and she checked the message.

'Oh dear...She sounds pretty upset...When Samantha has these crying fits lately, all I usually have to do is...well, breastfeed her and she seems to calm down. I'm not really sure that's an option open to you though. Do you have any pacifiers near you? It isn't smart to move Sam when she's crying like this.'

Tammy sighed, angry with herself. What hadn't she thought to grab a pacifier? Either way, she still had a crying, scared teen baby in her arms, who needed something to relax her. Remembering her analogy she had told Sammy a few minutes before, her cheeks lit up bright pink. She couldn't believe what she was about to do, but she couldn't stand to see the adorable little girl so upset.
Taking off her now soaked top; and slowly removing her bra, the blushing blonde cuddled the crying girl up to her impressive, budding chest; her nipple close to Sam's mouth.
Back to top Go down
thelonegrunt

thelonegrunt

PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 9 EmptyWed 18 Jul - 14:35

Sam hastily accepted the breast, latching on to her nipple for a brief instance. However, she let go after a few moments, remembering that the woman had told her that only "mommies" breastfeed their babies. She would have accepted it without question if it was Mary; instead she continued to cry, her head nuzzled against the young woman's now exposed chest.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 9 EmptyThu 19 Jul - 8:27

Tammy sighed again, knowing she would have to take a different approach to calm the girl down.
Waiting until she saw Sammy was inhaling for another sob, she quickly pressed the girl's lips around her nipple again, but this time she held her there gently; but firmly at the same time. This way, the girl would be pacified long enough to hear the blonde speak. "Baby, your scared. I know that. You want your Mommy. I know that. As much as your Mommy wants to be here with you, she can't right now. That's why she had me look after you...Because she knows I'll treat you right..." She cooed warmly, gently rubbing the babyfied brunette's back with her free hand. "I'd never let anything bad happen to you sweetie...You're as precious to me as my own baby would be... That's why I'm saying: just relax baby. It's okay to be scared; but know that I'm going to keep you snug, comfy, and safe in my arms until this nasty storm blows over and your Mommy gets home, okay? T-Tam's gonna keep her wittle-baby-friend safe..."
Back to top Go down
thelonegrunt

thelonegrunt

PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 9 EmptyThu 19 Jul - 14:09

With the young woman's words, the girl accepted them and suckled on her nipple, starting to feel the consolation in it. Tammy wasn't here to replace her mother; she was only here to watch over Sammy and keep her protected until her actual mother got home. The girl would try to do all she could to stay calm, as Tammy was doing all she could to make sure that she stayed that way.
Even under her breast, however, the young woman seemed to be phased. The storm was still loud, at its worst right now. When the thunder boomed, it now rattled the items in the home, making it seem even more threatening to the girl.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 9 EmptyThu 19 Jul - 19:53

Glad that she was finally getting Sammy to start to relax, the blushing blonde snuggled the suckling girl closer and made sure the blanket was snugly wrapped around them; their two bodies' warmth creating a relaxing hear for the both of them. It could be seen that the diapered girl was still a little scared; so Tammy took another step.
Remembering the lullaby she used to use on her little sister all the time when she was a baby, the older teen began to hum a soft, relaxing, and beautiful melody. Her one arm gently wrapped around Sam's waist to cuddle her, while the other soothingly stroked the child's long, auburn hair; trying to mimic the movements had noticed Mary doing to relax her the day before at the preschool.
Back to top Go down
thelonegrunt

thelonegrunt

PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 9 EmptyThu 19 Jul - 20:33

Tammy's voice was golden, even rivaling that of her own mother's. The way she softly sang the melody to her made the girl's worries start to float away. The thunder outside seemed to be passing quickly away, as if going away entirely. The girl was just becoming so relaxed that even one of her greatest fears was deteriorating into nothing. The best part about this is it truly felt like her mother was doing this.
Soon enough, the girl's cries started to die away, the sound of her suckling from Tammy's nipple being the only sound heard indoors... until the girl started to cringe, following by a continuous hissing noise followed by her body relaxing.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 9 EmptyFri 20 Jul - 0:03

The motherly teenager smiled in relief, more then glad that Sammy was calming down in her arms, not stopping the soothing music she was humming or the loving gestures she was doing to her. The teen baby looked absolutely adorable...It was like she had her own little baby...

But them arose the awkward part. This wasn't her baby, or even really a baby for that matter! Here she was, snuggled up and topless with another teenaged girl in her arms, who was sucking her breasts. This was in no way a situation that the blonde had been expecting. Sure, she was happy with snuggling with babies to love on them; but this was a completely different scenario.
But the thing that bothered Tammy the most was that...This wasn't really uncomfortable. In fact, babying an older girl added a huge degree of cuteness to caregiving. Sammy was adorable and fun to cuddle...And the sensation of her nipple being sucked was simply divine! The busty blonde had to bite her lip every now and then to keep a soft moan from escaping.

After about another ten minutes of this, it seemed that the cracks of thunder were seeming to get quieter instead of louder, and the rain wasn't pounding the house quite as bad as it had before. It seemed the worst of the storm had passed.

Last edited by Dipee Girl on Fri 20 Jul - 0:12; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
thelonegrunt

thelonegrunt

PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 9 EmptyFri 20 Jul - 0:11

As the worst of the storm calmed, the soft patters of rain could only be heard. In an almost perfect sense of timing, the sun started to poke out of the clouds in one growing patch of clear sky. This started to shine through the partially closed blinds, casting the slightly covered light on the two girls.

Sammy felt much better, but she didn't quite understand what Tammy was doing or how she was reacting to it. In her now warped perception of life, she thought the act of nursing was habitual, and just in motherly instinct. She didn't understand that this would cause a near orgasmic bliss for the girl who was holding her.

Soon enough, the young girl allowed the last tears to flow from her eyes, sniffling and finally unlatching from the woman's chest, her head simply nuzzled against her chest.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 9 EmptyFri 20 Jul - 0:43

Both a little relieved and dissipointed at the same time that Samantha stopped sucking on her nipple, Tammy now focused her entire attention on just loving on the girl snuggled in her arms. "Such a good little baby..." The blonde cooed, giving the brunette a kiss on the forehead and a soft pat on the back of her diaper. "Such a cute little baby Sammy..."
Back to top Go down
thelonegrunt

thelonegrunt

PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 9 EmptyFri 20 Jul - 0:47

Sam smiled warmly and giggled with every soft pat on the diaper and every kiss on the forehead. Her attitude had shifted almost completely just as the weather did, and it clearly showed from the way she playfully wiggled in Tammy's lap. That still wouldn't stop her from enjoying the moment, however, as she rubbed her head against the girl's nice, exposed breasts.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 9 EmptyFri 20 Jul - 1:11

After another few minutes of cuddling and playing with with girl in her arms, Tammy noticed the still half-empty baby bottle on the coffee table next to them. "Want the rest of your baba baby girl?" She cooed playfully.
Back to top Go down
thelonegrunt

thelonegrunt

PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 9 EmptyFri 20 Jul - 1:17

"Oh, otay!" Sam replied. Without warning, however, she started to try and crawl off of the woman's lap herself to get it, almost ignoring every single thing which had just happened within the time span of five minutes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)
Page 9 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next