Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 8 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 8 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 8 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 8 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 8 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 8 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 8 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 8 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 8 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 8 EmptyWed 11 Jul - 17:59

"Nintey Eight...Ninety Nine...One Hundred! Ready or not hon, here I come!" The bubbly blonde called out. Seeing no traces of the diapered girl anywhere, Tammy had to rely on the only evidence she had; the direction of the soft crinkling she had heard when Sammy was crawling away when she was counting.
Walking to the area where she was almost 100% sure she last heard the babyish diaper rustle, she had two possible rooms. Either the downstairs guest-bedroom, or the dining room. "I'm gonna find you little Sammy..." She announced playfully, deciding to check the guest room first.
Back to top Go down
thelonegrunt

thelonegrunt

A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 8 EmptyWed 11 Jul - 21:03

These sorts of games seemed to be the most fun, being the ones with the most unpredictable outcomes. A game like this held surprise for the girl, a feeling of anticipation which would come to a climax upon being found.
Thinking that she had managed to find the perfect spot, Sammy giggled oh so quietly to herself, curling up in the roomy space and managing to shield her direct image by hiding behind a conveniently-placed box.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 8 EmptyThu 12 Jul - 4:29

After checking everywhere humanly possible in the guest room, Tammy moved on to the Dining Room. Checking around, she eventually stumbled upon a cabinet door just barely ajar.
Smiling to herself, she got down on her hands and knees and quietly crawled to the cabinet. "I wonder where baby Sammy could be...Could she be in....Here!!!?" The blonde exclaimed, quickly slinging open the door without warning.
Back to top Go down
thelonegrunt

thelonegrunt

PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 8 EmptyThu 12 Jul - 11:47

"Eeeeeehh!" Sammy released an audible squeal, followed by an array of high-pitched giggles. She attempted to curl up behind the box so more as if to say that Tammy didn't see her, but it was a little too late for that.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 8 EmptyFri 13 Jul - 0:41

Tammy giggled. "That's what I thought..." The blonde said, moving the box to see Sam all curled up. "There she is! I found the baby!" The older teen cooed, helping the brunette out of the cabinet and tickling her playfully. She was glad to see the adorable little girl was having fun.
Back to top Go down
thelonegrunt

thelonegrunt

PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 8 EmptyFri 13 Jul - 2:24

Sammy entered into a fit of helpless laughing and squirming. She hadn't expected to be found so quickly! It would surely be a different change of pace when the roles would change. "Awight, ish youw tuwn!" Sammy announced after she was finished being tickled. As if she was expecting Tammy to immediately know what to do, she planted her head on the carpet and covered her head, counting slowly (and inaccurately) to 100.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 8 EmptyFri 13 Jul - 16:15

Blinking it surprise when she was told it was her turn to hide, the motherly teen just shrugged and decided to go with it. Lookig. Around for some hiding spots that wouldn't be impossible for a toddler to find, she quietly strode over to the closet and hid inside, leaving the door slightly open as to give the thickly padded girl a hint of her location.
Back to top Go down
thelonegrunt

thelonegrunt

PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 8 EmptyFri 13 Jul - 22:49

"Ums... One hundwed! Weady ow not, hewe I comes!" Sammy announced, now crawling from her current location and starting to search around the lower portion of the home. "Tam-Tam? Whewe awe you?" The girl asked, starting her search by literally passing the cracked door and looking around the couches.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 8 EmptySat 14 Jul - 0:07

The blonde giggled quietly when she saw Sam's puffy, padded rear crawl past the door. Not wanting to make the girl try too hard to find her, she cracked the door open a tiny bit more; but still let the adorable brunette try to find her without any other hints.
Back to top Go down
thelonegrunt

thelonegrunt

PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 8 EmptySat 14 Jul - 1:09

"Hewwo? Tam-Tam? Whewe awe you?" The girl asked, now continuing to search through the living room for the young woman. After searching for a moment, it was then she saw the cracked door. She crawled over the couch, landed with a thud on her padded rear. After letting out a slight grunt, she crawled closer to the door, preparing to inspect it carefully. "Ewwo?" She then opened up the door and took a peek inside, her eyes immediately lighting up in happiness and surprise.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 8 EmptySat 14 Jul - 9:39

The second she saw that Sammy had discovered her, the teenager jumped out of the closet with a playful "Boo!" Scooping the happy girl back up into her arms. "You found me baby girl! Good job!" She cooed warmly, gently patting the bottom of Sam's patted rear.
Tammy was just about to shower the babyish girl with even more praise; but she was cut off by a sudden flash outside te window, follows by a distant boom of thunder. The storm was slowly getting closer.
Back to top Go down
thelonegrunt

thelonegrunt

PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 8 EmptySat 14 Jul - 12:02

"Eeeeh! Ehehehe! I found yous!" Sammy cooed, enjoying the nurturing being provided by the young woman. However, the girl heard the sound of thunder, and even though it sounded far away, it still completely got her attention. Her expression changed from one of joy and bliss to fear. When she thought normally, she was secretly afraid of thunder. Now that the filter was off, she could now easily show it by pressing her head into the woman's chest.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 8 EmptySat 14 Jul - 13:15

Feeling Sam nuzzle up to her chest nervously, the blonde cuddled her close and tried to think of something to make the babyfied teen take her mind off the coming storm. "It's okay baby...I'm right here..." She soothed, kissing her on the top of the head. Then she had an idea. "Hey Sammy, how about we go upstairs and you show me your pretty nursery okay? Maybe we can play there until lunchtime!"
Back to top Go down
thelonegrunt

thelonegrunt

PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 8 EmptySat 14 Jul - 17:00

"O-okay..." Sam replied, still sounding meek and a bit timid. Hopefully Tammy knew how to console her, for it would take a lot to pull her out of such a bad mood once she got into one.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 8 EmptySat 14 Jul - 18:18

Tammy smiled and gave the infantile girl another assuring cuddle as she walked upstairs, following the directions Mary had given her. Soon, she opened the door and headed in.
"Aww, such a pretty room for such a pretty baby!" The motherly teen cooed, loving on Sammy as she looked around. Sitting down in the center of the room, she shifted the diapered girl's position so she was sitting in her lap. "All right little one, how about we play with some of your toys?" 
Back to top Go down
thelonegrunt

thelonegrunt

PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 8 EmptySat 14 Jul - 18:50

"Otay!" Sammy cheerfully exclaimed, now crawling away from Tammy and over to the toybox, where every item she would possibly need was stockpiled. Soon enough, she returned with her favorite stuffed animal, the exact same one which she played with at the daycare when the two were together. Soon enough, the girl started to snuggle with the small toy, providing her warmth and love to something which felt nothing.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 8 EmptySun 15 Jul - 3:01

The blonde giggled at the adorable sight. "Aww, I remember that one...What was its name again?" She asked; forgetting if it was a boy or girl. Regardless, Sam looked so cute, Tammy just wanted to scoop the diapered girl up and cuddle her like she was snuggling the plushie.
Back to top Go down
thelonegrunt

thelonegrunt

PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 8 EmptySun 15 Jul - 11:08

"Ums... dis is, ums... Dis is Chip! He's my fwiend!" Sammy cooed, giving the plushie another warm cuddle. Soon enough, the crack of thunder was heard, this time sounding a bit closer than before. The rumbling clashed together perfectly with the heavy rain, the strong wind and dark, ominous appearance outside. Sammy soon found herself burying her head into the stuffed animal, not to really show her affection but to cope with the storm.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 8 EmptySun 15 Jul - 13:14

Once again seeing that Sam was scared, Tammy scooped her (and Chip) up and comforted the adorable brunette. "It's okay baby girl, I'm right here..." She assured; knowing full well the full storm would be upon them lion likely about half an hour.
Keeping Sammy cuddled up in her arms, the older girl stood up and closed all the blinds on the windows, so the darkening sky couldn't be seen. That wouldn't protect them from the ocaassional crack of thunder though.
"Alright honey, how about you show me what you and Chip like to do together?" She cooed, trying to get ther child's mind off the weather.
Back to top Go down
thelonegrunt

thelonegrunt

PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 8 EmptySun 15 Jul - 15:57

"W-well... me and Chip go on da bestest adventures! Like... we saved da pwincess fwom da evil wizard, and do wots of fings, and..." Soon enough, Sammy started to become excited, talking really fast and explaining to Tammy what she did with her fluffy friend. Unfortunately for the young woman, the girl was speaking in incoherent babbles, with nothing making sense in this newly formed language.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 8 EmptySun 15 Jul - 16:14

Tammy just smiled and listened to the babyish garble of words, snuggling the cute girl in her lap. She occasionally just nodded or responded with a "You don't say?" or a "That sounds like fun!". The caring teen was just glad she had gotten Sam's mind off the storm and onto more happy, babyish thoughts.
Back to top Go down
thelonegrunt

thelonegrunt

PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 8 EmptySun 15 Jul - 20:10

Of course, not everything was perfect, as the noise of thunder occasionally came closer. Even in Sammy's excitement, there were moments when the girl showed signs of fear, even if she tried to masquerade them for Tammy.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 8 EmptyMon 16 Jul - 1:15

After about another twenty minutes or so of playing, the motherly blonde thought the babyish girl must be getting a little hungry. "How does lunch sound cutie pie?" She asked the Sam, who was still with Chip in her lap.
Back to top Go down
thelonegrunt

thelonegrunt

PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 8 EmptyMon 16 Jul - 4:45

It was perfect timing as Sammy's stomach felt like a gaping crater. She could certainly go for some food, as it would hopefully be something to take her mind off of the storm. "Uh-uh-huh... Hungy..." Sam admitted, putting one finger to her bottom lip.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 8 EmptyMon 16 Jul - 10:31

Tammy smiled and gave the nervous girl an assuring kiss on the top of the head and a cuddle. "Alright then cutie, let's leave Chip up here for after you're done eating, so he won't get dirty..." The caring blonde said, moving the stuffed animal to the crib and laying it inside. "He'll be right back here when we get back..." She assured, carrying Sam downstairs and back into the kitchen. "Alright then Sammy, what sounds yummy to your tummy?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)   A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt) - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Mother's Love- Continuation (Private for Dipee Girl and thelonegrunt)
Page 8 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next