Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 4 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 4 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 4 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 4 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 4 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 4 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 4 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 4 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 4 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 4 EmptyTue 14 Aug - 19:02

Kari tried to catch Amaya but just ended up going down with her,"Umm yes she just kind of fainted and...." Kari then got a good smell of your diaper,"Oh and then made a mess in her diaper."
Hagurumon looked over at the two girls and then back a Leomon,"Thank you for the help"
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 4 EmptyTue 14 Aug - 19:04

to his credit, Leomon merely raised an eyebrow before picking Amaya up bridal style. "Follow me." He said as he walked off in the direction he came from.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 4 EmptyTue 14 Aug - 19:10

Kari followed behind figuring she had no other choice. She also grabbed the diaper bag carrying it on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 4 EmptyTue 14 Aug - 19:36

Salamon looked up at Kari. "DOn't look so upset. PRimary village is where Baby digimon are hatched.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 4 EmptyTue 14 Aug - 19:42

"Well thats good then both Amaya and I can get changed." Kari was also happy since it sounded like they have diapers here too.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 4 EmptyTue 14 Aug - 19:50

Salamon chuckled. "Most baby digimon are smaller the kapurimon, and have no limbs whatsoever, and none of them wear those, diapers did you call them?"
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 4 EmptyTue 14 Aug - 19:55

"But then there is no way the stuff in this bag is going to last us until we get home when ever that will be," Kari had already wet hers and Amaya had soiled hers as well.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 4 EmptyTue 14 Aug - 19:57

Salamon looked thoughtful. "Well, there are a few baby dolls about your size in TOy TOwn. Maybe there'll be clothes you can wear there."
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 4 EmptyTue 14 Aug - 20:30

"Cloths aren't my worry more along the lines of diapers," Kari said knowing you had no idea what they were which made her search that much harder.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 4 EmptyTue 14 Aug - 20:49

Salamon frowned. "Well, the bdolls are sometimes wearing some piece of cloth closed py a safety pin.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 4 EmptyTue 14 Aug - 20:55

"Oh cloth diapers I guess we could work with those." Kari said as they neared the village and she could hear a lot of noise.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 4 EmptyTue 14 Aug - 21:18

The group had soon arrived at what looked like a bunch of oversized baby's blocks on a terrain that felt rather soft and bouncy, and has an abundance of roughly hewn wooden cradles.

Leomon set Amaya against one of the blocks. "You'll all be safe here in Elecmon's Care." He said as he began to turn and leave as another digimon ([Only admins are allowed to see this link]) rushed over. "What's going on here! I'm tending to the babies when Kuwagamon decides to buzz the village!
Back to top Go down

DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4