Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
No sleeping on the job!(private) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
No sleeping on the job!(private) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
No sleeping on the job!(private) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
No sleeping on the job!(private) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
No sleeping on the job!(private) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
No sleeping on the job!(private) EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
No sleeping on the job!(private) EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
No sleeping on the job!(private) EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
No sleeping on the job!(private) EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

No sleeping on the job!(private)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Isumi
Admin
Isumi

No sleeping on the job!(private) Empty
PostSubject: No sleeping on the job!(private)   No sleeping on the job!(private) EmptyTue 16 Oct - 23:36

Mei sighed, looking around at the sleeping infants and toddlers around her. She was a young 20 year old women who worked part time as a nursery-aide. She was slender with her long black hair pulled up into a ponytail, a tight pink sweater hugging her breast and jeans hugging her bottom, an apron tied around her waist.

"I might as well partake in naptime.. not like any of them will wake up." She muttered, looking around to make sure that her fellow aides were in other rooms, tending to other kids. Once she was sure she was good she crawled over to the wall, leaning against it and hugging her legs, falling asleep quickly. It didn't take long for a puddle to form under the adult's bottom, making her the only one in the room that had a nap-time accident.
Back to top Go down
https://teatime.forumotion.com
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: No sleeping on the job!(private)   No sleeping on the job!(private) EmptyTue 16 Oct - 23:48

Kimi walked into the room to check on the children. She was surprised to see her assistant sleeping on the job. On top of that, she was wet! The blonde boss shook the grown woman, clearly angry at her. Kimi was 22, but tended to have the energy of a teenager. "Mei!" she yelled at her, being a bit too loud for naptime. She tapped her foot and groaned, flabbergasted by this massive mistake.

She ran into the bathroom and got a towel to wipe up the piss that now stained the carpet. She was wearing a white shirt and black shorts. Kimi enjoyed taking care of kids, but now this woman was acting like a kid and it was not very fun. She sighed once she saw the kids starting to wake up and cover their noses at the smell. She handed out cookies to them and smiled along with them while she sneered at Mei's sleeping body.
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Back to top Go down
Isumi
Admin
Isumi

PostSubject: Re: No sleeping on the job!(private)   No sleeping on the job!(private) EmptyTue 16 Oct - 23:57

"Mmm.. good morning.." Mei muttered, awakened by the influx of voice. She looked around at the cookie-eating kids around her, still groggy. "What's wrong..?" She muttered, starting to get up. Out of the corner of her eye Mei saw the angry glare of her boss, scaring back down onto the ground. Just then the young women realized that her pants were soaked, turning dark red and holding her hands between her legs like she could cover it up. She felt the gaze of all the infants on her, and mostly the penetrating gaze of Kimi. She knew she couldn't excuse it, or do anything, so she spoke up quietly-"I-I'm sorry Kimi-sama.. I-I'm being fired, aren't I?"
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: No sleeping on the job!(private)   No sleeping on the job!(private) EmptyWed 17 Oct - 0:08

"No, mei-chan...you're gonna come with me" She took the woman's hand and practically dragged her into the bathroom, complete with changing table. She had already made a decision about what to do with the poor assistant. "Please get on the changing table...I'll be right back." Kimi ordered. she gave her a look that said 'don't screw with me'.
(one of my friends is named mei-chan, her nickname at least Smile )
Back to top Go down
Isumi
Admin
Isumi

PostSubject: Re: No sleeping on the job!(private)   No sleeping on the job!(private) EmptyWed 17 Oct - 0:20

Mei whined as her boss grabbed her hand, forcing her up onto her feet as she dragged her to the bathroom. Mei tried to tug her shirt over her wet bottom as she noticed her co-workers coming in to investigate, before finally getting pulled into the bathroom. Mei kept her head down in humiliation as Kiri talked to her, frozen by her expression. Once Kiri had left the room Mei looked over at the changing table, gulping and laying on it obediently. She knew what this would entail, and didn't like the look of it at all, but still tried to disillusion herself into thinking that Kiri would talk it out with her, or offer her a change of clothes, or fire her.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: No sleeping on the job!(private)   No sleeping on the job!(private) EmptyWed 17 Oct - 17:27

"Would you mind telling me what you did?" Kimi asked a simple question when she returned to the bathroom with what was obviously a diaper bag. She started to slowly, almost in a motherly way, unbutton the girl's jeans. "You wet yourself, right?" she reminded her. She threw the pants to the ground, showing a tiny bit of anger. "When people in here wet themselves, you know what the punishment is?" she asked her, knowing that Mei knew the answer. She poked at the woman's panties just to tease her, and they were still warm with her accident.
Back to top Go down
Isumi
Admin
Isumi

PostSubject: Re: No sleeping on the job!(private)   No sleeping on the job!(private) EmptyWed 17 Oct - 17:55

Mei frowned as Kiri came in, beginning with the teasing right away. "I...I wet myself..."She nearly whispered, turning dark red as her jeans were removed. "W..when a child wets themselves th-ah!" Mei let out a yelp as her employer poked her wet panties, glaring at her as she pulled her shirt between her legs. "W..when a child wets themselves here, they get diapered, kiri-sama.."
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: No sleeping on the job!(private)   No sleeping on the job!(private) EmptyWed 17 Oct - 18:04

"Guess what? That's right Mei-chan!" She giggled, poking the girl's undies again. she loved her reaction so much she just couldn't help it. After doing her best to avoid accidentally fingering her employee, she reached into the black bag and pulled out some wipes. The panties came off rather quick, and soon Kimi was wiping down the woman as if she was a little girl. "There we go..." she let the cold wipe slide across her womanhood before throwing them all in the trash.
Back to top Go down
Isumi
Admin
Isumi

PostSubject: Re: No sleeping on the job!(private)   No sleeping on the job!(private) EmptyThu 18 Oct - 18:59

"Nn,h-hey!" Mei yelped again as she continued to play with her undies, sitting up and getting forced back down for the initial cleaning. The young woman tried to distract herself, looking around the room for something to focus on as her boss got to work."A-ahn! H-hey, stop that or I'll s-sue for sexual harassment!" Mei cried as she cleaned a special area, once again pulling her shirt between her legs.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: No sleeping on the job!(private)   No sleeping on the job!(private) EmptyThu 18 Oct - 22:40

"It's not harassment if you enjoy it~" She reminded her and giggled lightly "I think I'll give you some pull-ups to start out with." Out of the bag she produced a pink one, sliding up the girl's legs rather quickly. She patted the princess design on the front with a smile "You like it?" she asked almost rhetorically.
Back to top Go down
Isumi
Admin
Isumi

PostSubject: Re: No sleeping on the job!(private)   No sleeping on the job!(private) EmptyThu 18 Oct - 23:45

"N..no, I think I'd almost prefer being fired.." Mei said quietly, sitting up and poking the thin padding hugging her waist. "L.. let me guess, I don't get to act like a proper assistant anymore?" The girl murmured, tugging her shirt between her legs once again.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: No sleeping on the job!(private)   No sleeping on the job!(private) EmptyThu 18 Oct - 23:58

"Oh, well I was going to let you stay as my assistant, but now that you mention it..." she shoved a pink pacifier into your mouth "I'll treat you like a kid!" she lifted the woman off of the table gently.
Back to top Go down
Isumi
Admin
Isumi

PostSubject: Re: No sleeping on the job!(private)   No sleeping on the job!(private) EmptyFri 19 Oct - 0:06

'Me and my big mouth..' Mei thought, reluctantly sucking on the pacifier, considering it better than whatever the alternatice would be. "C-come on! Oo can't be sewi-" Mei paused as she realized how the pacifier made her slur her speech. "C-cwap.." She was flustered, trying to tug her shirt over her pull-up completely, letting her assistant-apron hang there uselessly.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: No sleeping on the job!(private)   No sleeping on the job!(private) EmptyFri 19 Oct - 0:11

"Stop trying to cover your pull-up!" Kimi demanded, slipping her apron off. "You can keep the shirt, since I don't want you getting cold, but if you do anything out of line I'll give you a really bad punishment." she warned, not wanting to mess around anymore as she plopped her into a playpen with kids that were around 5 to 8
Back to top Go down
Isumi
Admin
Isumi

PostSubject: Re: No sleeping on the job!(private)   No sleeping on the job!(private) EmptyFri 19 Oct - 0:20

"Y..yes kimi-sama.."Mei murmured from behind her pacifier as she was placed in the playpen with a crinkle. She crawled to the corner of the playpen, hugging her legs and examining her surroundings. Even though she was with the kids, she seemed to be the only one with a pacifier or any padding, considering that these were the older kids. She tried to stay hidden in her corner, but a fellow assistant pushed her towards the kids, giving her a hard slap on the bottom as motivation. As she crawled closer more and more kids took note of her, until eventually they were climbing all over her.
"Miss, why are you in a diaper?" "Are you not potty trained?" "Are you a baby?" Mei couldn't hold it anymore, beginning to sob as she was publically humiliated.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: No sleeping on the job!(private)   No sleeping on the job!(private) EmptyFri 19 Oct - 0:38

Kimi strangely enjoyed punishing her employee in this way, thinking that she really deserved it. She handed all the toddlers, including Mei, baby bottles filled with fresh milk. "Stop bothering the baby or I'll make all of you wear diapers too~" she giggled making a joke, and rocked a few of them in her arms. She was exited to see her former co-worker suckling a bottle, it was oddly comforting. "Do you like the milk, Mei-chan?" she cooed to the older woman.
Back to top Go down
Isumi
Admin
Isumi

PostSubject: Re: No sleeping on the job!(private)   No sleeping on the job!(private) EmptyFri 19 Oct - 0:45

Mei was grateful as Kimi removed all the pests, rubbing at her eyes and sitting on her bottom. Her relief quickly grew to frustration as she was handed a bottle, her pacifier removed. Mei planned to just let it sit there or hand it to another kid, but her plans changed as she felt her bosses' eyes drill into the back of her head. 'Guess I have to..' She thought, pressing the nipple to her lips and beginning to suck. She began to zone out, calming down as she nursed peacefully on the bottle. She didn't like the milk, but it wasn't bad..

She was brought out of her reverie as Kimi suddenly spoke up, jumping and getting milk on herself. "L..look what you did..."
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: No sleeping on the job!(private)   No sleeping on the job!(private) EmptyFri 19 Oct - 0:54

"Aww, did somebody make a mess?" she cooed, kneeling into the playpen. She cleaned it off of her shirt no problem and eased the nipple into her mouth again "be a good girl and finish all of your milk for mommy." she ordered, watching her slip back into that strange regressive trance.
Back to top Go down
Isumi
Admin
Isumi

PostSubject: Re: No sleeping on the job!(private)   No sleeping on the job!(private) EmptyMon 22 Oct - 21:36

Mei whined, at the mercy of Kimi as she cleaned her shirt and pressed the nipple back in between her lips, but she drank the rest of the milk down with no problem. When she emptied it she spit the bottle out in disgust, glaring up at her dominant. "Y-you're not my mommy..."She grumbled.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: No sleeping on the job!(private)   No sleeping on the job!(private) EmptyMon 22 Oct - 22:48

"I am now..." she turned her over and spanked her harshly on the bottom until she started to scream. "No spitting at me, got it?" she spanked again, not feeling bad about harming the woman who peed on her floor.
Back to top Go down
Isumi
Admin
Isumi

PostSubject: Re: No sleeping on the job!(private)   No sleeping on the job!(private) EmptyMon 22 Oct - 23:38

"Th-that's- w-wait, what are you- gah!" Mei let out a loud yelp and hopped forward as Kimi's hand met her thinly padded rear, repeating the process with each blow. Worse than her stinging bottom though were the eyes of everyone in the room focused on them, and some cameras.

"I-I'm sorry kimi-sama, p-please stop!" Mei pleaded, tears running down her cheeks. Somewhere in the back of her mind she took note that she wasn't allowed to spank naughty kids. Having let it go during the onslaught Mei had caused a little wet spot to appear on her pull-up, which would be leaking by now if she hadn't wet during naptime.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No sleeping on the job!(private)   No sleeping on the job!(private) Empty

Back to top Go down

No sleeping on the job!(private)
Page 1 of 1